North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach - Page 4 Empty Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by wazup 26/04/17, 03:26 pm

wazup wrote:
BigErn wrote:
wazup wrote:
BigErn wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:Big ern claims to be a coach so that's iffy....but what we do know for sure is that he is a d-bag. Numero uno!

Former coach foxy and thanks again for your support --

As I've mentioned in the past ... I feel for ya there little lady.  It's understandable how annoying it can be to someone like yourself when people like me come on this forum and simply provide useful information without subjectivity or emotion.  

Ghastly!

Still waiting to hear about your "couple of movie channels" that cost $300 BigArse

Jesus.  Always a pleasure wazup ...  

I'm assuming you're referring to one of those typical mindless responses when you take a 1/10 of the content of a post, misinterpret it, then use it in a monotonous response to humor your cronys -- Perhaps this one (below) between BigBoy and I last month?  If so, you may wanna read back through ... maybe gain a touch of discernment so we can put this little guy to bed.  How'd that be?

BigboyBentley wrote:
Big em I think we are just frustrated w all the lack of coaching and all the rules that are in place. The smaller clubs just don't have the resources to compete at the highest levels since the system was built and designed to pad the pockets of the political machine bigs. This is true for about anything. It's just unfortunate that the elite who can pay for these type of platforms limits many...there's a reson why the soccee in NTX is broken...ypu sound like that's not your side...others don't have those opportunities.....don't says it negative it's just the truth....no one likes that.....

I wrote:
I'm with you regarding the lack of great coaching in NTX and understand your stance of frustration when it comes to new platforms and their regulations.  However, while awarding the bigs these platforms (JDL, ECNL, USSDA) certainly makes the rich, richer and may seem that this is the primary purpose, it is not.  US Club and USSF award them to the bigs because they do have licensed coaches ... they do have facilities ... they do have a history of success in each age group.  Those at the top of those organizations know that the consolidation (there is that word again) of top talent into clubs that have those criterion is paramount to the continued success of women's soccer in our country.  

When you say "the elite who can pay for these type of platforms limits many" here, I'm guessing you're referring to people with the $ (which is a strange use of the the word elite in this setting, but ok)?  If this is the case then sure, it is unfortunate that a few literally cannot afford to have their kiddo play at one of the bigs, but there are scholarship programs in place to assist those folks.  For the other 99% of us, we can afford the extra $200-$300/month to have our kids follow their passion and dreams ... just might have to give up the morning Starbucks, 4G LTE data, or a couple movie channels.  My point being here is that we don't have to have "elite" pocketbooks if we have "elite" kids.

The logic here is simple and the math is even simpler ...

The average we pay in dues/fees between the clubs my kids are involved with is ~$305/month.  A kid playing at an independent may incur little to no dues.  Just for the sake of argument, they pay no dues at all, but have leagues fees, 6 tourneys, rental facility expenses and a kit to handle (I have close friends that play for an independent in this exact situation).  Even without monthly dues, that comes to about $85/month ... which makes the discrepancy ~$220 -- well within the range mentioned here.  Now I'm not gonna bore everyone with an arbitrary cost breakdown of their morning Starbucks, data plans and movie packages because most of us are adults.  Sooo ... for the sake of us all, how bout we move on to more pertinent, grown folks talk, hmmm?

And as I already told ya (rather ironically at this point) -- I don't drink coffee and have no movie channels Smile

great attempt at a dodge from the biggest dbag on this board

now I understand your limited comprehension of the English language, but changing from "or" in your original pompous post to "and" in your current post just shows how much of a windbag you really are

and yet, you can't admit you took a big ern on your initial post and are trying to walk it back here

So if we want to talk about affording the "costs" of select soccer (which was the initial point of discussing the affordability of our kids following their "passion and dreams") - are you trying to tell us that your total average cost for your kids to play select soccer is $305 per month? Dues, fees, indoor, tournaments, travel costs (transportation, hotel, food, per diem) . . .  Because anyone with half a brain - when determining the total (or even incremental) cost and affordability of playing select soccer, would need to include ALL costs - not just selective costs.

It IS about logic and math bigE - clearly neither of which you majored in.

Simple math dictates that all costs be included when comparing cheaper independents (who generally are not traveling to multiple tournaments each year) to "the bigs".

BigE -  I realize now that you didn't dodge the questions above nor did you revise "or" to "and"   Rolling Eyes

You must have just overlooked it on your numerous visits to this topic

wazup
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach - Page 4 Empty Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by Spolar 21/05/17, 09:52 pm

Tatu. There are so many stories and I've witnessed a few in the past 10 years as he coaches Sting. Both my older DDs have played against his teams. Today, I watched him play, not coach, in the Over 50 championship for NTSPA. Tatu's foul mouth and poor behavior led to an immediate red card and his ejection in the game. He plays like he coaches and it's a huge disappointment for the young kiddos who watch him today and the adults who were fans of Tatu and the Dallas Sidekicks in late 80s.
Spolar
Spolar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boy Bentley 22/05/17, 06:19 am

De Plane De Plane

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boy Bentely 22/05/17, 07:19 am

I am a moron. This is true. Plus the biggest douche in all of the soccer land.
Big Boy Bentely
Big Boy Bentely
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boy Bentley 22/05/17, 08:26 am

De Plane De Plane Very Happy

Last edited by BigboyBentley on 22/05/17, 08:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add smiley)
Big Boy Bentley
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boy Bentely 22/05/17, 08:35 am

I vote for myself. Da Plane Da Plane
Big Boy Bentely
Big Boy Bentely
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by saints510 04/06/17, 10:25 pm

TatonkaBurger wrote:Look at "NickSmith".  "New" to the forum and comes out with guns blazing.

I have to abstain from voting.  Too many to just pick one.

He joined on 4/20...maybe he had a momentary loss of reasoning, cuz he got high... Shocked

saints510
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 04/06/17, 10:46 pm

saints510 wrote:
TatonkaBurger wrote:Look at "NickSmith".  "New" to the forum and comes out with guns blazing.

I have to abstain from voting.  Too many to just pick one.

He joined on 4/20...maybe he had a momentary loss of reasoning, cuz he got high... Shocked

Heard Tatu is now coaching at the saints. Closer to the airport where de plane is coming in. Also hoping to be closer to bbb/sho/bad elf/Robert up in Tulsa...so he can corral his future phenom.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum