North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
ECNL-08Yesterday at 11:34 pmcheckpoint.charlie
Top ‘07 NTX Boys TeamsYesterday at 09:37 pmCtrl Alt de Ligt
Youth Pick-up Games Are Back!Yesterday at 02:16 pmcityfutsal
ECNL 04 Girls Week 4Yesterday at 10:38 amdtk9119
Online Personal Trainer, Live & On-demand24/09/20, 01:35 pmcityfutsal
FC Dallas South Kounas 11B - Looking for Keeper24/09/20, 10:32 amcgooden
FC Dallas South Kounas 11B24/09/20, 10:17 amcgooden
07 ECNL23/09/20, 11:52 pmCheckpoint Charlie
Dual roster 23/09/20, 11:40 pmCheckpoint Charlie
Looking for a team23/09/20, 11:26 pmCheckpoint Charlie
ECNL 04 Girls Week 323/09/20, 04:13 pmBluesTraveler
Still looking for a team? RISE8 FC 07G LHGC League & Futsal23/09/20, 12:19 pmCccrushers
RISE8 FC 08G Looking to add a GOALKEEPER to complete ROSTER23/09/20, 11:47 amCccrushers
RISE8 FC 07G Looking to add a GOALKEEPER to complete ROSTER23/09/20, 11:34 amCccrushers
Dallas Roma FC 2012. Coached by Patrick Shamu 22/09/20, 06:09 pmDRFC Academy
Dallas Roma FC 2011 Coached by Patrick Shamu 22/09/20, 06:01 pmDRFC Academy
Dallas Roma FC 10s Classic lge Needing a Goalkeeper. 22/09/20, 05:49 pmDRFC Academy
FC Dallas 11G Copa, JGAL, 2 open spots 22/09/20, 04:00 pmCoachEddieMarin
Goalkeeper Wanted22/09/20, 01:55 pmcoachsansom
Sting 12 boys MOLE (Frisco)22/09/20, 01:11 pmCoachGM
Thiago has the most passes in English Premier League22/09/20, 03:36 amALEXXXXXXX
Renegades 2012G Central • Mendoza21/09/20, 11:48 amRenegades Soccer Club
Renegades Soccer Club 2014/15G • Central Division21/09/20, 08:53 amRenegades Soccer Club
Renegades Soccer Club 2013G’s Opportunity’s 21/09/20, 08:42 amRenegades Soccer Club
FC Premier now forming Boys & Girls Juniors teams 2013-201520/09/20, 07:58 pmMuc03b
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Sting Complex Sold? - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 14516 registered users
The newest registered user is checkpoint.charlie

Our users have posted a total of 200218 messages in 29427 subjects

Sting Complex Sold?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sting Complex Sold? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sting Complex Sold?

Post by Zizou on 17/06/17, 02:42 pm

kimmie030507 wrote:
soccermomtx wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:1. FCD loss is paper loss. Not an actual loss of 250K.
2. Of course Sting has known of the impending sale, doesn't mean that the actual parents did.
3. Have never seen this many unis for sale for one  specific club at one time ever.
(Change Yes, Failure Probable)

Rumor is JD took 11 teams with him to Texans.  Could be why there are so many Sting unis for sale...

Yes, it's true! we were told we lost our good teams in the west along with JD and a good coach in the east in coach Grey that went to FCD.  Not to mention they lost their north division (Coach Angel to Feet) and no 07 and 08 teams, our 04 and below ecnl teams are average at best.  

We keep losing good coaches and divisions, not just teams Divisions!  maybe time for sting owner to sell to a real soccer guy and time to get rid of KM and his politics.  We spent money on going to Super Copa just to get our butts handed to by DTS 05, honestly not impressed with sting ecnl coaching staff.. without SH they are the weakest coaching staff in dallas.

needless to say we will head out of sting not sinking with this ship.  


Don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Sting Complex Sold? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sting Complex Sold?

Post by soccerjack on 17/06/17, 02:43 pm

I actually do have a kit to sell and I have some magical tassles that will make your kid faster. Let the bidding begin.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 994
Points : 3290
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Sting Complex Sold? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sting Complex Sold?

Post by Zizou on 17/06/17, 02:44 pm

$1

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 5054
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Sting Complex Sold? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sting Complex Sold?

Post by soccerjack on 17/06/17, 02:52 pm

Zizou wrote:$1

$300. We're getting closer...magic tassles.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 994
Points : 3290
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Sting Complex Sold? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sting Complex Sold?

Post by kimmie030507 on 17/06/17, 03:17 pm

Zizou wrote:
kimmie030507 wrote:
soccermomtx wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:1. FCD loss is paper loss. Not an actual loss of 250K.
2. Of course Sting has known of the impending sale, doesn't mean that the actual parents did.
3. Have never seen this many unis for sale for one  specific club at one time ever.
(Change Yes, Failure Probable)

Rumor is JD took 11 teams with him to Texans.  Could be why there are so many Sting unis for sale...

Yes, it's true! we were told we lost our good teams in the west along with JD and a good coach in the east in coach Grey that went to FCD.  Not to mention they lost their north division (Coach Angel to Feet) and no 07 and 08 teams, our 04 and below ecnl teams are average at best.  

We keep losing good coaches and divisions, not just teams Divisions!  maybe time for sting owner to sell to a real soccer guy and time to get rid of KM and his politics.  We spent money on going to Super Copa just to get our butts handed to by DTS 05, honestly not impressed with sting ecnl coaching staff.. without SH they are the weakest coaching staff in dallas.

needless to say we will head out of sting not sinking with this ship.  


Don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave.

ah how cute a sensitive tassel believer, do not miss your tassel ceremony and forget to recite your pledge at your new complex. I didn't mean to strike a nerve with your sensitive ass. keep your life jacket handy.. i am so sorry for hurting your feelings... lol!!

kimmie030507
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 30
Points : 1623
Join date : 2016-05-20

Back to top Go down

Sting Complex Sold? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sting Complex Sold?

Post by Axel Foley on 17/06/17, 03:18 pm

bwgophers wrote:
Axel Foley wrote:
soccerjack wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:I find it comical that these folks buying Sting uniforms at ridiculous reduced prices are still asking for a discount. You are saving $300, take it and run. Good Lord!

Sorry... late to the party.  Was stuck under the sky that fell on me at 12:11am this morning...  Are there really people out there that still actually want to buy Sting uniforms???

Don't they read this forum and realize that the club is about to fold???

How much do you want for yours?

Should be no problem selling those uniforms.  You have all the 07s coming up!  Flanny Blue, Flanny White..err Glotzbach, Sting West Diaz, Sting North Covey, Sting Bean... plenty of teams to sell to.

Just remember, NTX Girls Soccer, much like nature, abhors a vacuum...  A shortage in one place simply means a glut somewhere else, and egos, err... water, will find it's level over time...

Touche'

Good memory Gophers.
Axel Foley
Axel Foley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 109
Points : 1519
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Sting Complex Sold? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sting Complex Sold?

Post by soccerjack on 17/06/17, 04:12 pm

Zizou wrote:$1

Z I know you could use an extra set of tassels. Come and get em. On sale now.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 994
Points : 3290
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Sting Complex Sold? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sting Complex Sold?

Post by Zizou on 17/06/17, 04:33 pm

Not in the market for tassels! We haven't worn tassels at all this year.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 5054
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Sting Complex Sold? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sting Complex Sold?

Post by CBTeamworks on 17/06/17, 05:16 pm

bwgophers wrote:
Axel Foley wrote:
soccerjack wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:I find it comical that these folks buying Sting uniforms at ridiculous reduced prices are still asking for a discount. You are saving $300, take it and run. Good Lord!

Sorry... late to the party.  Was stuck under the sky that fell on me at 12:11am this morning...  Are there really people out there that still actually want to buy Sting uniforms???

Don't they read this forum and realize that the club is about to fold???

How much do you want for yours?

Should be no problem selling those uniforms.  You have all the 07s coming up!  Flanny Blue, Flanny White..err Glotzbach, Sting West Diaz, Sting North Covey, Sting Bean... plenty of teams to sell to.

Just remember, NTX Girls Soccer, much like nature, abhors a vacuum...  A shortage in one place simply means a glut somewhere else, and egos, err... water, will find it's level over time...
Yep, that's why D'Feeters is getting an influx of coaches/teams who have greater opportunity to play in a higher level league than they had previously.
CBTeamworks
CBTeamworks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 361
Points : 3006
Join date : 2013-08-12

Back to top Go down

Sting Complex Sold? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sting Complex Sold?

Post by soccerjack on 17/06/17, 05:21 pm

Zizou wrote:Not in the market for tassels! We haven't worn tassels at all this year.

The tassels are for you. Not your kid.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 994
Points : 3290
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Sting Complex Sold? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sting Complex Sold?

Post by Guest on 17/06/17, 05:35 pm

Not to throw the board into a tizzy (ok, maybe a little...Twisted Evil ), but I'm hearing the sale isn't exactly a done deal.  Some legal hurdles may prevent it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Sting Complex Sold? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sting Complex Sold?

Post by soccerjack on 17/06/17, 05:39 pm

Doesn't sound like they have enough teams to support that facility anymore though. Shocked I just hope they get some new kids in that need a kit.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 994
Points : 3290
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Sting Complex Sold? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sting Complex Sold?

Post by CBTeamworks on 17/06/17, 05:44 pm

Are they having money problems or was this just a case of the lease holder wanting to sell it to a higher bidder? If it's not sold to this current suitor is it likely that it'll be sold to another suitor soon if it's a motivated seller?
CBTeamworks
CBTeamworks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 361
Points : 3006
Join date : 2013-08-12

Back to top Go down

Sting Complex Sold? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sting Complex Sold?

Post by KeeperCommander on 17/06/17, 06:03 pm

There lease must have been lessor biased.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1665
Points : 4253
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Sting Complex Sold? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sting Complex Sold?

Post by soccerjack on 17/06/17, 06:07 pm

The bottom line is that area is being redeveloped and one could assume the return to sell now far outweighs the rent. They will be hard pressed to find something that close in.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 994
Points : 3290
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Sting Complex Sold? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sting Complex Sold?

Post by Guest on 17/06/17, 06:11 pm

silent

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Sting Complex Sold? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sting Complex Sold?

Post by Zizou on 17/06/17, 07:58 pm

Sale or no sale of the complex. It's clear that it is time for Sting to look for possible facilities change.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 5054
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Sting Complex Sold? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sting Complex Sold?

Post by KeeperCommander on 17/06/17, 08:22 pm

Zizou wrote:Not in the market for tassels! We haven't worn tassels at all this year.
Guess we just found the problem with Sting.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1665
Points : 4253
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Sting Complex Sold? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sting Complex Sold?

Post by KeeperCommander on 17/06/17, 08:25 pm

soccermomtx wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:1. FCD loss is paper loss. Not an actual loss of 250K.
2. Of course Sting has known of the impending sale, doesn't mean that the actual parents did.
3. Have never seen this many unis for sale for one  specific club at one time ever.
(Change Yes, Failure Probable)

Rumor is JD took 11 teams with him to Texans.  Could be why there are so many Sting unis for sale...
How did he do that?

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1665
Points : 4253
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Sting Complex Sold? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sting Complex Sold?

Post by ForReal on 18/06/17, 01:12 am

kimmie030507 wrote:
Zizou wrote:
kimmie030507 wrote:
soccermomtx wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:1. FCD loss is paper loss. Not an actual loss of 250K.
2. Of course Sting has known of the impending sale, doesn't mean that the actual parents did.
3. Have never seen this many unis for sale for one  specific club at one time ever.
(Change Yes, Failure Probable)

Rumor is JD took 11 teams with him to Texans.  Could be why there are so many Sting unis for sale...

Yes, it's true! we were told we lost our good teams in the west along with JD and a good coach in the east in coach Grey that went to FCD.  Not to mention they lost their north division (Coach Angel to Feet) and no 07 and 08 teams, our 04 and below ecnl teams are average at best.  

We keep losing good coaches and divisions, not just teams Divisions!  maybe time for sting owner to sell to a real soccer guy and time to get rid of KM and his politics.  We spent money on going to Super Copa just to get our butts handed to by DTS 05, honestly not impressed with sting ecnl coaching staff.. without SH they are the weakest coaching staff in dallas.

needless to say we will head out of sting not sinking with this ship.  


Don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave.

ah how cute a sensitive tassel believer, do not miss your tassel ceremony and forget to recite your pledge at your new complex. I didn't mean to strike a nerve with your sensitive ass.  keep your life jacket handy.. i am so sorry for hurting your feelings... lol!!

So your DD didn't make the 05 ECNL team or you turned down an offer?

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 554
Points : 3631
Join date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

Sting Complex Sold? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sting Complex Sold?

Post by kimmie030507 on 18/06/17, 07:12 am

ForReal wrote:
kimmie030507 wrote:
Zizou wrote:
kimmie030507 wrote:
soccermomtx wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:1. FCD loss is paper loss. Not an actual loss of 250K.
2. Of course Sting has known of the impending sale, doesn't mean that the actual parents did.
3. Have never seen this many unis for sale for one  specific club at one time ever.
(Change Yes, Failure Probable)

Rumor is JD took 11 teams with him to Texans.  Could be why there are so many Sting unis for sale...

Yes, it's true! we were told we lost our good teams in the west along with JD and a good coach in the east in coach Grey that went to FCD.  Not to mention they lost their north division (Coach Angel to Feet) and no 07 and 08 teams, our 04 and below ecnl teams are average at best.  

We keep losing good coaches and divisions, not just teams Divisions!  maybe time for sting owner to sell to a real soccer guy and time to get rid of KM and his politics.  We spent money on going to Super Copa just to get our butts handed to by DTS 05, honestly not impressed with sting ecnl coaching staff.. without SH they are the weakest coaching staff in dallas.

needless to say we will head out of sting not sinking with this ship.  


Don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave.

ah how cute a sensitive tassel believer, do not miss your tassel ceremony and forget to recite your pledge at your new complex. I didn't mean to strike a nerve with your sensitive ass.  keep your life jacket handy.. i am so sorry for hurting your feelings... lol!!

So your DD didn't make the 05 ECNL team or you turned down an offer?

We were offered ECNL spot but also had a DA offer from one of the 3.  We opted for DA this year and a much closer venue to our home.  Both our kiddos are at the same club now and this was alsa the del maker for us opting for DA.

kimmie030507
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 30
Points : 1623
Join date : 2016-05-20

Back to top Go down

Sting Complex Sold? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sting Complex Sold?

Post by Zizou on 18/06/17, 07:17 am

By the nature of his post on this thread. One would assume she was cut. This would upset me enough to come on to a message board for the first time and bash an organization.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 5054
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Sting Complex Sold? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sting Complex Sold?

Post by kimmie030507 on 18/06/17, 12:42 pm

Zizou wrote:By the nature of his post on this thread. One would assume she was cut. This would upset me enough to come on to a message board for the first time and bash an organization.

getting cut from Sting 05 ecnl? hilarious! the quality was average at best..honestly i asked specific question when is Sting going to let their families know about the complex being sold, it's upsetting that they will not let families know but maybe they are not asking; I asked when I was offered the spot and got the run around and a loaded answer that didn't make sense. We know the previous owner (BK) of Sting and he confirmed the complex has been sold to a developer and not sting. Sting is not what it used to be in the old days (yes, weve know sting since the BK days), the signs are there, divisions and good coaches leaving sting. it is an unstable situation.

kimmie030507
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 30
Points : 1623
Join date : 2016-05-20

Back to top Go down

Sting Complex Sold? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sting Complex Sold?

Post by Zizou on 18/06/17, 03:51 pm

Yeah, just think your DD would be considered some of that mediocre talent you speak of. Sitting on the bench could get old real quick at 12 years of age.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 5054
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Sting Complex Sold? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sting Complex Sold?

Post by soccerjack on 18/06/17, 04:17 pm

Sting isn't going anywhere and will continue to be a strong club.

Full sting kit for sale. Pm if interested.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 994
Points : 3290
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Sting Complex Sold? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sting Complex Sold?

Post by Soccer Reeks on 19/06/17, 09:47 am

If the current deal falls through, a back up deal is already in place.
BTW, if you leave your house now you will make Sting practice in Fairview by October.

Enjoy
Soccer Reeks
Soccer Reeks
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 42
Points : 1886
Join date : 2015-09-17
Location : Arlington

Back to top Go down

Sting Complex Sold? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sting Complex Sold?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum