North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Still looking for a team? RISE8 FC 07G LHGC League & FutsalToday at 12:19 pmCccrushers
RISE8 FC 08G Looking to add a GOALKEEPER to complete ROSTERToday at 11:47 amCccrushers
RISE8 FC 07G Looking to add a GOALKEEPER to complete ROSTERToday at 11:34 amCccrushers
ECNL 04 Girls Week 3Yesterday at 11:01 pmSoccerates01
Dallas Roma FC 2012. Coached by Patrick Shamu Yesterday at 06:09 pmDRFC Academy
Dallas Roma FC 2011 Coached by Patrick Shamu Yesterday at 06:01 pmDRFC Academy
Dallas Roma FC 10s Classic lge Needing a Goalkeeper. Yesterday at 05:49 pmDRFC Academy
FC Dallas 11G Copa, JGAL, 2 open spots Yesterday at 04:00 pmCoachEddieMarin
Dual roster Yesterday at 03:22 pmLilsmooth76
07 ECNLYesterday at 02:17 pmcenTex
Goalkeeper WantedYesterday at 01:55 pmcoachsansom
Sting 12 boys MOLE (Frisco)Yesterday at 01:11 pmCoachGM
Top ‘07 NTX Boys TeamsYesterday at 12:53 pmdreadpirateroberts
ECNL-08Yesterday at 12:22 pmcenTex
Thiago has the most passes in English Premier LeagueYesterday at 03:36 amALEXXXXXXX
Renegades 2012G Central • Mendoza21/09/20, 11:48 amRenegades Soccer Club
Renegades Soccer Club 2014/15G • Central Division21/09/20, 08:53 amRenegades Soccer Club
Renegades Soccer Club 2013G’s Opportunity’s 21/09/20, 08:42 amRenegades Soccer Club
FC Premier now forming Boys & Girls Juniors teams 2013-201520/09/20, 07:58 pmMuc03b
FC Premier now forming Boys & Girls Juniors teams 2013-201520/09/20, 07:41 pmMuc03b
FC Premier now forming Boys & Girls Juniors teams 2013-201520/09/20, 07:35 pmMuc03b
05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition20/09/20, 07:06 pmCheckpoint Charlie
Adding players if interested 19/09/20, 10:08 pmbigred
08G FDL Schedule18/09/20, 10:09 pm08GSoccerPRA
'11 B Looking for team - Richardson, Plano, Farmers Branch17/09/20, 02:28 pmCameronbrown15
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Will ECNL survive? - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 14515 registered users
The newest registered user is ALEXXXXXXX

Our users have posted a total of 200199 messages in 29422 subjects

Will ECNL survive?

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Will ECNL survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will ECNL survive?

Post by Zizou on 06/11/17, 07:33 pm

Albion gets a DA bid out of Houston next year. TSC or Tulsa energy get the one bid out of Oklahoma.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Will ECNL survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will ECNL survive?

Post by Guest on 06/11/17, 07:35 pm

It's the inaugural season of the DA for the girls and they're already putting the final nail in ECNLs coffin!?!
C'mon now, you might want to put that ladle down too.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Will ECNL survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will ECNL survive?

Post by FroZone on 06/11/17, 07:59 pm

Ziz is hoping those other DA bids go out. He needs another club to take his DD to next year after he burns her bridge at club # 4 or 5 this year.
FroZone
FroZone
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 33
Points : 1209
Join date : 2017-07-05
Location : Looking for my Super Suit

Back to top Go down

Will ECNL survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will ECNL survive?

Post by Medicine Man on 06/11/17, 08:32 pm

Zizou told me he hasn't had a daughter in soccer for 5 years? He lied to his mama.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 2088
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Will ECNL survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will ECNL survive?

Post by Big Ern on 06/11/17, 08:37 pm

SoccerDad75033 wrote:
PLAY2FEET!! wrote:
PowerKick wrote:
soccerjack wrote:This is what most people miss.  If there are half as many DA teams than the old ECNL, then ECNL might be more relevant than people give credit for.  You would assume the same number of scholarships still exist, fewer will go to ECNL because of DA, but it should still be a significant number.  If a player is a superstar and wants to play ECNL for a better life balance, I would bet they will still get the exposure they want.

You miss the point, the ECNL club will not survive due to that there won't be enough younger players in Select and Academy level, most of the players move to Big3 already happening.
So where do all of those excess players play? There are only 3 DA teams per age group? Where do you go if you don't make one of those teams? LH? Because you already told us ECNL is dead.

Not even that when you consider that the DA teams are combined at U16/U17 and U18/U19.



So next year, probably 60-75% of current U15 DA players will have to go elsewhere.

Agree with most on this thread that ECNL will be sticking around as long as it likes.  And I think we all agree that the USSDA was successful in drawing the majority of the talent here from the ECNL and that trend will continue exponentially.  

The DA2 talk has cooled off quite a bit around here but I suspect something along the lines of the DPL in SoCal is down the pike here.  And the 60-75% of current U15 DA ladies won't have to go anywhere ... they'll play on the U16 DA Pilot team (almost all of the Frontier clubs have em).  BTW ... they (DOCs) are projecting that the U16 and U17 groups will split and be on their own by the 2019-20 year.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 3428
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Will ECNL survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will ECNL survive?

Post by Medicine Man on 06/11/17, 08:42 pm

ECNL will be no better than the local leagues when it's all said and done. Recreational soccer.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 2088
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Will ECNL survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will ECNL survive?

Post by Zizou on 06/11/17, 08:57 pm

FroZone wrote:Ziz is hoping those other DA bids go out.  He needs another club to take his DD to next year after he burns her bridge at club # 4 or 5 this year.

Sure, what the man with the fro said. Rolling Eyes

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 5051
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Will ECNL survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will ECNL survive?

Post by Zizou on 06/11/17, 09:01 pm

Cleansheets wrote:It's the inaugural season of the DA for the girls and they're already putting the final nail in ECNLs coffin!?!
C'mon now, you might want to put that ladle down too.

The same things were said about LHGCL when ECNL came online. Three years later or less LHGCL is a fraction of its former self.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 5051
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Will ECNL survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will ECNL survive?

Post by TatonkaBurger on 07/11/17, 08:54 am

Zizou wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:It's the inaugural season of the DA for the girls and they're already putting the final nail in ECNLs coffin!?!
C'mon now, you might want to put that ladle down too.

The same things were said about LHGCL when ECNL came online. Three years later or less LHGCL is a fraction of its former self.

That's an apples to oranges comparison.  Don't be stupid.  LHGCL is local.  ECNL is national with travel, an established history and sphere for recruiting, and offers a different path than DA.  DA will ultimately win out but Big Ern is right, ECNL will be here as long as it wants to be.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 4048
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Will ECNL survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will ECNL survive?

Post by FroZone on 07/11/17, 09:37 am

TatonkaBurger wrote:
Zizou wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:It's the inaugural season of the DA for the girls and they're already putting the final nail in ECNLs coffin!?!
C'mon now, you might want to put that ladle down too.

The same things were said about LHGCL when ECNL came online. Three years later or less LHGCL is a fraction of its former self.

That's an apples to oranges comparison.  Don't be stupid.  LHGCL is local.  ECNL is national with travel, an established history and sphere for recruiting, and offers a different path than DA.  DA will ultimately win out but Big Ern is right, ECNL will be here as long as it wants to be.

Telling Ziz not to be stupid is like telling water not to be wet.
FroZone
FroZone
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 33
Points : 1209
Join date : 2017-07-05
Location : Looking for my Super Suit

Back to top Go down

Will ECNL survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will ECNL survive?

Post by KeeperCommander on 07/11/17, 09:42 am

Hmmm. Many compelling stupid thoughts here.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1665
Points : 4250
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Will ECNL survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will ECNL survive?

Post by Zizou on 07/11/17, 10:23 am

FroZone wrote:
TatonkaBurger wrote:
Zizou wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:It's the inaugural season of the DA for the girls and they're already putting the final nail in ECNLs coffin!?!
C'mon now, you might want to put that ladle down too.

The same things were said about LHGCL when ECNL came online. Three years later or less LHGCL is a fraction of its former self.

That's an apples to oranges comparison.  Don't be stupid.  LHGCL is local.  ECNL is national with travel, an established history and sphere for recruiting, and offers a different path than DA.  DA will ultimately win out but Big Ern is right, ECNL will be here as long as it wants to be.

Telling Ziz not to be stupid is like telling water not to be wet.

Well, talk about stupid. bom

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 5051
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Will ECNL survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will ECNL survive?

Post by Medicine Man on 07/11/17, 10:25 am

ECNL will be for the vacationors that like to travel and see sights. If you want to spend the money sounds like some good party pics.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 2088
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Will ECNL survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will ECNL survive?

Post by 1more_dd_dad on 07/11/17, 02:35 pm

ECNL will survive and remain relevant because of its stated goal.  ECNL is a platform to gain exposure for college.  I think things will settle after a few years when ECNL proves its still able to have a large percentage of its young ladies gain college commitments.  The funny thing about DA, it is supposed to be a platform to create a common curriculum that ultimately leads to the National Team.  When will Solar adopt the Texans play style or FCD adopt Solar's play style or when will all three adopt the Michigan Hawks play style?  Nothing has changes except DA is ECNL v2 with more practice and no high school for a group of girls that 99.9% will never be sniffed by the US National team...
1more_dd_dad
1more_dd_dad
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 950
Points : 5179
Join date : 2009-06-24

Back to top Go down

Will ECNL survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will ECNL survive?

Post by KeeperCommander on 07/11/17, 02:45 pm

1more_dd_dad wrote:ECNL will survive and remain relevant because of its stated goal.  ECNL is a platform to gain exposure for college.  I think things will settle after a few years when ECNL proves its still able to have a large percentage of its young ladies gain college commitments.  The funny thing about DA, it is supposed to be a platform to create a common curriculum that ultimately leads to the National Team.  When will Solar adopt the Texans play style or FCD adopt Solar's play style or when will all three adopt the Michigan Hawks play style?  Nothing has changes except DA is ECNL v2 with more practice and no high school for a group of girls that 99.9% will never be sniffed by the US National team...

cheers

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1665
Points : 4250
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Will ECNL survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will ECNL survive?

Post by Big Ern on 07/11/17, 03:14 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
1more_dd_dad wrote:ECNL will survive and remain relevant because of its stated goal.  ECNL is a platform to gain exposure for college.  I think things will settle after a few years when ECNL proves its still able to have a large percentage of its young ladies gain college commitments.  The funny thing about DA, it is supposed to be a platform to create a common curriculum that ultimately leads to the National Team.  When will Solar adopt the Texans play style or FCD adopt Solar's play style or when will all three adopt the Michigan Hawks play style?  Nothing has changes except DA is ECNL v2 with more practice and no high school for a group of girls that 99.9% will never be sniffed by the US National team...

cheers

Sorry guys but I have to say ... this ^ is extremely short sighted.  It's been 3 months for Pete's sake -- Marathon not a sprint.  Also, creation of a common curriculum has little to do with 'adoption' of a team 'style' and isn't at all what the DA is attempting to accomplish in production of elite players.

... But it sure would be entertaining for you soccer dads to go at it about which clubs you think play what 'style' of play and who's is best (as if any have demonstrated a common style throughout anyway) ...

Those involved know that there are significant differences between the two programs, and that we can't realistically expect to see results after a few games ... gonna have to give it a few years.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 3428
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Will ECNL survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will ECNL survive?

Post by Zizou on 07/11/17, 04:13 pm

It won’t even take a few years. DA will add more clubs next year including Albion or Challenge, TFC or Tulsa Energy and the the addition of DA -2 or a composite league will further the deplete the ECNL Texas division. USSF will continue to enforce its strength to crush ECNL. That’s just due to the bad blood between the two sides and the hatred that has been created between the two.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 5051
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Will ECNL survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will ECNL survive?

Post by Zizou on 07/11/17, 04:18 pm

1more_dd_dad wrote:ECNL will survive and remain relevant because of its stated goal.  ECNL is a platform to gain exposure for college.  I think things will settle after a few years when ECNL proves its still able to have a large percentage of its young ladies gain college commitments.  The funny thing about DA, it is supposed to be a platform to create a common curriculum that ultimately leads to the National Team.  When will Solar adopt the Texans play style or FCD adopt Solar's play style or when will all three adopt the Michigan Hawks play style?  Nothing has changes except DA is ECNL v2 with more practice and no high school for a group of girls that 99.9% will never be sniffed by the US National team...

ECNL will fall victim to the same fate that ODP has experienced.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 5051
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Will ECNL survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will ECNL survive?

Post by Medicine Man on 07/11/17, 04:24 pm

BigE still hasn't figured out the 2012, 2017, ? tick tock tick tock. He's not that smart Zizou.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 2088
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Will ECNL survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will ECNL survive?

Post by timmyh on 07/11/17, 04:26 pm

Zizou wrote:It won’t even take a few years. DA will add more clubs next year including Albion or Challenge, TFC or Tulsa Energy and the the addition of DA -2 or a composite league will further the deplete the ECNL Texas division. USSF will continue to enforce its strength to crush ECNL. That’s just due to the bad blood between the two sides and the hatred that has been created between the two.

What happens in Houston and Tulsa will be interesting. I imagine Houston will ultimately be a 2 DA club town, and Tulsa a single DA club town. The club that doesn't get DA (TFC or Energy and Challenge or Albion) will be in a really bad spot in the medium to long term.

timmyh
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 333
Points : 2249
Join date : 2015-07-22

Back to top Go down

Will ECNL survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will ECNL survive?

Post by Medicine Man on 07/11/17, 06:59 pm

Somebody is going to be stuck at the park w a big poopie diaper crying for mama.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 2088
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Will ECNL survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will ECNL survive?

Post by KeeperCommander on 07/11/17, 09:39 pm

BigErn wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
1more_dd_dad wrote:ECNL will survive and remain relevant because of its stated goal.  ECNL is a platform to gain exposure for college.  I think things will settle after a few years when ECNL proves its still able to have a large percentage of its young ladies gain college commitments.  The funny thing about DA, it is supposed to be a platform to create a common curriculum that ultimately leads to the National Team.  When will Solar adopt the Texans play style or FCD adopt Solar's play style or when will all three adopt the Michigan Hawks play style?  Nothing has changes except DA is ECNL v2 with more practice and no high school for a group of girls that 99.9% will never be sniffed by the US National team...

cheers

Sorry guys but I have to say ... this ^ is extremely short sighted.  It's been 3 months for Pete's sake -- Marathon not a sprint.  Also, creation of a common curriculum has little to do with 'adoption' of a team 'style' and isn't at all what the DA is attempting to accomplish in production of elite players.

... But it sure would be entertaining for you soccer dads to go at it about which clubs you think play what 'style' of play and who's is best (as if any have demonstrated a common style throughout anyway) ...

Those involved know that there are significant differences between the two programs, and that we can't realistically expect to see results after a few games ... gonna have to give it a few years.
It has everything to do with adoption of style and buying into the way. If you choose not to that’s cool. You just won’t be DA very long.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1665
Points : 4250
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Will ECNL survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will ECNL survive?

Post by Big Ern on 07/11/17, 10:48 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
BigErn wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
1more_dd_dad wrote:ECNL will survive and remain relevant because of its stated goal.  ECNL is a platform to gain exposure for college.  I think things will settle after a few years when ECNL proves its still able to have a large percentage of its young ladies gain college commitments.  The funny thing about DA, it is supposed to be a platform to create a common curriculum that ultimately leads to the National Team.  When will Solar adopt the Texans play style or FCD adopt Solar's play style or when will all three adopt the Michigan Hawks play style?  Nothing has changes except DA is ECNL v2 with more practice and no high school for a group of girls that 99.9% will never be sniffed by the US National team...

cheers

Sorry guys but I have to say ... this ^ is extremely short sighted.  It's been 3 months for Pete's sake -- Marathon not a sprint.  Also, creation of a common curriculum has little to do with 'adoption' of a team 'style' and isn't at all what the DA is attempting to accomplish in production of elite players.

... But it sure would be entertaining for you soccer dads to go at it about which clubs you think play what 'style' of play and who's is best (as if any have demonstrated a common style throughout anyway) ...

Those involved know that there are significant differences between the two programs, and that we can't realistically expect to see results after a few games ... gonna have to give it a few years.
It has everything to do with adoption of style and buying into the way. If you choose not to that’s cool. You just won’t be DA very long.

Alllrighty KC ... So 9 weeks in and with you and your kid playing in ECNL, you know anything at all about DA and what "It has everything to do with" how again?

And regarding your contention that those that don't 'buy into' the adoption of a style won't be in DA very long ... Are you inferring that will be the fate of the club, the team/coach, or the individual player?

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 3428
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Will ECNL survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will ECNL survive?

Post by KeeperCommander on 08/11/17, 05:54 am

BigErn wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
BigErn wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
1more_dd_dad wrote:ECNL will survive and remain relevant because of its stated goal.  ECNL is a platform to gain exposure for college.  I think things will settle after a few years when ECNL proves its still able to have a large percentage of its young ladies gain college commitments.  The funny thing about DA, it is supposed to be a platform to create a common curriculum that ultimately leads to the National Team.  When will Solar adopt the Texans play style or FCD adopt Solar's play style or when will all three adopt the Michigan Hawks play style?  Nothing has changes except DA is ECNL v2 with more practice and no high school for a group of girls that 99.9% will never be sniffed by the US National team...

cheers

Sorry guys but I have to say ... this ^ is extremely short sighted.  It's been 3 months for Pete's sake -- Marathon not a sprint.  Also, creation of a common curriculum has little to do with 'adoption' of a team 'style' and isn't at all what the DA is attempting to accomplish in production of elite players.

... But it sure would be entertaining for you soccer dads to go at it about which clubs you think play what 'style' of play and who's is best (as if any have demonstrated a common style throughout anyway) ...

Those involved know that there are significant differences between the two programs, and that we can't realistically expect to see results after a few games ... gonna have to give it a few years.
It has everything to do with adoption of style and buying into the way. If you choose not to that’s cool. You just won’t be DA very long.

Alllrighty KC ... So 9 weeks in and with you and your kid playing in ECNL, you know anything at all about DA and what "It has everything to do with" how again?  

And regarding your contention that those that don't 'buy into' the adoption of a style won't be in DA very long ... Are you inferring that will be the fate of the club, the team/coach, or the individual player?
All righty E let me expand. Yes it has only been 9 weeks, not the point. In the beginning everyone was told how things would go. Even those that did not go to the DA. Coaches were going to have to follow certain criteria that would be checked routinely. Like I said follow it don’t follow it doesn’t matter, but if you don’t you will not be with the DA program for very long. Now that being said it could also be that fate of the club given how good said club is in the program. We can go on for days...again....about this topic. It won’t change the fact that it will prob succeed. Will it do what everyone hopes that it will? No one can tell. Seemingly from those that I know in the program, there is absolutely no difference in coaching from ECNL to DA. Not even the number of days in which you train.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1665
Points : 4250
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Will ECNL survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will ECNL survive?

Post by Medicine Man on 08/11/17, 06:20 am

KC somebody is going to have a poopie diaper for you to change.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 2088
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Will ECNL survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will ECNL survive?

Post by Zizou on 08/11/17, 06:23 am

My DD has done both and we have definitely seen differences or have seen how USSF mandates how the coaches go about their training. A lot has to do with the clubs infrastructure and staff available to the players and teams. Nutrition, injury prevention, classroom lectures and teaching, video and coaches analysis , and multiple coaches training the girls. Just a few of the differences noticed.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 5051
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Will ECNL survive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will ECNL survive?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum