North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
+27790324557 MEET A PROFESSIONA PSYCHIC, SPIRITUAL HEALER ON28/12/23, 07:07 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557STRONG LOVE SPELLS FOR RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE WH28/12/23, 06:58 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557WE ARE THE ILLUMINATI, REGISTER AS A NEW MEMBER 28/12/23, 06:53 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557THIS IS THE ILLUMINATI JOINING POINT 28/12/23, 06:46 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557 THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US28/12/23, 06:37 amkawayidamirrows
THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US ONLINE IS+277928/12/23, 06:28 amkawayidamirrows
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Kewb11

Our users have posted a total of 205165 messages in 31955 subjects

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 Empty 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by CrazySoccerParent 09/03/18, 08:30 pm

Schedule is out.

This should be interesting

http://dallascup.demosphere.com/schedules/2018/88058663.html?1520648996
CrazySoccerParent
CrazySoccerParent
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 Empty Re: 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by Big Ern 09/03/18, 08:50 pm

Uuuge one right off the go ... uuuge -- right guys?

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 Empty Re: 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by AngelinaGoalee 10/03/18, 12:10 am

Yeah, it could be for arguments sake. That’s about it.
Better be a convincing W or there’ll be mayhem (verbally and in written form).

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 12/03/18, 09:10 am

AngelinaGoalee wrote:Yeah, it could be for arguments sake. That’s about it.

But why would this ^ be the case?  Sting ECNL and FCD DA have close to identical records and are both in 2nd place in their respective divisions.  Since it's been so vehemently argued that there isn't any difference between the two and that the level of play + competition are comparable, shouldn't this match be really close?  ... Perhaps a draw?

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 12/03/18, 09:14 am

Big Ern wrote:

But why would this ^ be the case?  Sting ECNL and FCD DA have close to identical records and are both in 2nd place in their respective divisions.  Since it's been so vehemently argued that there isn't any difference between the two and that the level of play + competition are comparable, shouldn't this match be really close?  ... Perhaps a draw?

Yes it should/could be....
Not speaking from my perspective. I’m anticipating the response from the masses who feel like this will define what is and what isn’t.
You know this E.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 12/03/18, 12:54 pm

Big Ern wrote:

Ummmmm, BigEgo, wasn't it you who earlier said that most of the best players went to play DA (Texans excluded in certain age groups - but I believe if you look at your old posts you actually provide us with your estimated % of top players that migrated to GDA), including most everyone from whatever numbered team in the country you told us FCD U-14 was (I believe #2?)?

That alone should be sufficient for DA teams to lock up the wins.

Add to that the superior training style provided by GDA, 4 days of practice per week, regular physical and mental evaluations, etc . . .

shouldn't even be close.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Defender_Dad 12/03/18, 12:57 pm

SickofStupidity wrote:
Big Ern wrote:

Ummmmm, BigEgo, wasn't it you who earlier said that most of the best players went to play DA (Texans excluded in certain age groups - but I believe if you look at your old posts you actually provide us with your estimated % of top players that migrated to GDA), including most everyone from whatever numbered team in the country you told us FCD U-14 was (I believe #2?)?

Add to that the superior training style provided by GDA, 4 days of practice per week, regular physical and mental evaluations, etc . . .

shouldn't even be close.

And let the backtracking begin....
Defender_Dad
Defender_Dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 12/03/18, 01:01 pm

SickofStupidity wrote:
Big Ern wrote:

shouldn't even be close.

"But why would this ^ be the case?  Sting ECNL and FCD DA have close to identical records and are both in 2nd place in their respective divisions.  Since it's been so vehemently argued that there isn't any difference between the two and that the level of play + competition are comparable, shouldn't this match be really close?  ... Perhaps a draw?"

... Obviously, you're not a golfer.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 12/03/18, 01:02 pm

Defender_Dad wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:
Big Ern wrote:

shouldn't even be close.

And let the backtracking begin....

Dude.  C'mon.  Surely you're smarter than this ...

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 12/03/18, 01:12 pm

Big Ern wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:
Big Ern wrote:

shouldn't even be close.

"But why would this ^ be the case?  Sting ECNL and FCD DA have close to identical records and are both in 2nd place in their respective divisions.  Since it's been so vehemently argued that there isn't any difference between the two and that the level of play + competition are comparable, shouldn't this match be really close?  ... Perhaps a draw?"

I have never argued that there is no difference between the 2 and challenge you to find otherwise.

Good dodge of the bolded question above since YOU have been arguing differently

So I ask for a response to the first question above, and pose a second question (which leads off the question above) and we will see if you can "artfully" dodge this one too -

If we take your previous comments as fact regarding the high % of top players who moved to GDA - why wouldn't you expect easy victories for those players?

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Defender_Dad 12/03/18, 01:20 pm

SickofStupidity wrote:
Big Ern wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:
Big Ern wrote:

shouldn't even be close.

I have never argued that there is no difference between the 2 and challenge you to find otherwise.

So I ask for a response to the first question above, and pose a second question (which leads off the question above) and we will see if you can "artfully" dodge this one too -

If we take your previous comments as fact regarding the high % of top players who moved to GDA - why wouldn't you expect easy victories for those players?

He's good ain't he? It's like we're watching DaVinci paint the Mona Lisa. Masterful.
Defender_Dad
Defender_Dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 12/03/18, 01:30 pm

SickofStupidity wrote:
Big Ern wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:
Big Ern wrote:

shouldn't even be close.

SoSy --

You're better than this.  I really am disappointed that someone as smart as you couldn't recognize the glaring sarcasm there.

It is certainly undeniable that the general gist of the arguments of folks like yourself is that there isn't any significant difference between the two and the the GDA did not draw the majority of the talent.  

Again Sir(s), I have never, and never will (because I have absolutely zero need to), "dodge" or "backtrack" anything.  You ask me a legitimate question, you will receive a legitimate answer.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazySoccerParent 12/03/18, 01:45 pm

If you go off of US Youth Soccer rankings alone that would tell you the score will be a 1 goal differential.  

If that is the line I got my money on FCD getting a more than 1 goal differential in this game.  I suspect we will see a huge can opened on Sting ECNL
CrazySoccerParent
CrazySoccerParent
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Defender_Dad 12/03/18, 01:52 pm

Big Ern wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:
Big Ern wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:
Big Ern wrote:

shouldn't even be close.

SoSy --

You're better than this.  I really am disappointed that someone as smart as you couldn't recognize the glaring sarcasm there.

It is certainly undeniable that the general gist of the arguments of folks like yourself is that there isn't any significant difference between the two and the the GDA did not draw the majority of the talent.  

Again Sir(s), I have never, and never will (because I have absolutely zero need to), "dodge" or "backtrack" anything.  You ask me a legitimate question, you will receive a legitimate answer.

I don't know if there are certain names for brush strokes in painting but if not, we should name them after Ern. The most popular, the "sarcasm" stroke. He seems to really like to use that one.
Defender_Dad
Defender_Dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 12/03/18, 02:17 pm

He knows how to stroke it alright. That's why all the coaches like him.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 12/03/18, 10:47 pm

Defender_Dad wrote:
Big Ern wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:
Big Ern wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:
Big Ern wrote:

shouldn't even be close.

SoSy --

I don't know if there are certain names for brush strokes in painting but if not, we should name them after Ern. The most popular, the "sarcasm" stroke. He seems to really like to use that one.

^ Absolutely anemic DefDad --

Obviously ole Sauce recognized after I pointed er out ... Surely you're not still in the dark --

Is there a chance we'll ever get anything resembling any sort of substance from you whatsoever?  Even MedMan is kicking your tail here.  Perhaps you can answer just one of the questions I've posed to you ... Just a suggestion, for what it's worth.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 13/03/18, 09:10 am

Big Ern wrote:
Defender_Dad wrote:
Big Ern wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:
Big Ern wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:

shouldn't even be close.

SoSy --

^ Absolutely anemic DefDad --

Obviously ole Sauce recognized after I pointed er out ... Surely you're not still in the dark --

Is there a chance we'll ever get anything resembling any sort of substance from you whatsoever?  Even MedMan is kicking your tail here.  Perhaps you can answer just one of the questions I've posed to you ... Just a suggestion, for what it's worth.
The self-appointed winner of all discussions has spoken. Better listen. Next he will ask questions about questions that have not been asked then claim himself the winner of the forum. Then he will eat some cake.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 13/03/18, 09:22 am

Love this ^ KC ...

Show me where I'm wrong  Wink  

And Happy Tuesday!

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 13/03/18, 09:26 am

Like seriously....just as adults, how did it come to this...again? It’s partially my fault because I sort of instigated this turn of events by engaging him. Should have pm’d him. The topic was DGIC schedule and look what it has turned into.
Is it possible to get back to the lecture at hand?
The predictions topic is on another thread, this was just a PSA.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 13/03/18, 09:30 am

Not surprisingly, I think it took a turn right about here...

Big Ern wrote:

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 13/03/18, 09:34 am

Big Ern wrote:Love this ^ KC ...

Show me where I'm wrong  Wink  

And Happy Tuesday!
Show me where I used the word wrong.
Happy Tuesday morning!
Meanwhile back to the discussion at hand.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 13/03/18, 09:36 am

Big Ern wrote:Uuuge one right off the go ... uuuge -- right guys?

Actually here.

I couldn’t interpret the tone.
Sarcasm or excitement? Or both?
I still should have left well enough alone...give me a citation for inciting a riot.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 13/03/18, 09:39 am

Thanks AG --

Very competitive '05 and '04 divisions ...

For the '05s (most competitive of all in my opinion), I'd guess the Quakes, Feet ECNL, Texans ECNL, OEFC, FCD DA and Solar DA will be battling it out.

For the '04s, I've heard that Nacka out of Sweden and Yesung from Korea are tough, both FCD and Solar DAs are strong, and I'd expect that both Albion and Sting ECNL will be very tough based on what I saw from them last year.

I'd guess that Texans DA wins the '03 group without much trouble.

The '02 Mexican NT is no joke ... saw 'em play in CA in the Fall -- smallish, but very strong both technically + tactically.

I like the Heat FC out of Vegas to give Texans DA a run in the '01 group.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 13/03/18, 09:43 am

Speaking of scheduling...my kid will be missing some school. Hope it’s worth it. Mostly half days maybe 1 full.
But hey!! Soccer is life right?

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 13/03/18, 09:46 am

AngelinaGoalee wrote:
Big Ern wrote:Uuuge one right off the go ... uuuge -- right guys?

Actually here.

I couldn’t interpret the tone.
Sarcasm or excitement? Or both?
I still should have left well enough alone...give me a citation for inciting a riot.  

Here I had just pointed out that the all so heavily anticipated matchup of two teams near the top of the table in ECNL and GDA were set to battle in the first match U14 at GIGC.

I woulda thought that the 'Trumpian' language and the question at the end would indicate sarcasm ... no?

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next