North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
ECNL-08Yesterday at 10:13 pmcenTex
Sting Austin 05Yesterday at 10:01 pmcenTex
ECNL 04 Girls Week 8Yesterday at 06:57 pmdtk9119
Looking for GoalKeeper for Oct 31 7v7 Tourney Dallas TX23/10/20, 10:33 amCccrushers
07 ECNL22/10/20, 01:16 pmcenTex
Thoughts?21/10/20, 07:26 pmAngelinaGoalee
FCD v Solar19/10/20, 11:38 pmCheckpoint Charlie
Looking for skills coach in Frisco and surrounding areas19/10/20, 01:22 pmSoccer'02
DKSC '11G Evans - Farmers Branch, Carrollton, Dallas, Irving19/10/20, 12:46 pmCoachRE
Looking for players in Carrollton, The Colony, Coppell area18/10/20, 11:00 pmreeck
ECNL 04 Girls Week 718/10/20, 09:15 pmdtk9119
New King Platinum Men’s size 7 Cleats 17/10/20, 07:18 pmFCB11
What is the most challeging road block you have encountered 17/10/20, 07:09 pmBWGophers
Top ‘07 NTX Boys Teams16/10/20, 07:47 pmCtrl Alt de Ligt
*Free small group soccer practice weekly16/10/20, 09:36 amcsacsa
*Free small group soccer practice weekly16/10/20, 09:20 amcsacsa
Free small group soccer practice weekly16/10/20, 09:14 amcsacsa
*Free small group soccer practice weekly16/10/20, 09:08 amcsacsa
DKSC 14 Esquivel Looking for a Goalie14/10/20, 10:07 pmEricsal
ECNL 04 Girls Week 614/10/20, 05:14 pmCheckpoint Charlie
Majestic out of McKinney holding free skills sessions14/10/20, 12:02 pmMcKinneyFC
Forming Fever United 2015G Team14/10/20, 11:14 amAlishacam
Cristiano Ronaldo Will Retire From Portugal After Two Years14/10/20, 02:43 amALEXXXXXXX
Looking to fill couple of open roster spots - 06G13/10/20, 01:53 pmDKSCJA
RSC 2014/15 FREE SKILLS/TRAININGS13/10/20, 11:38 amRenegades Soccer Club
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 14540 registered users
The newest registered user is wasimkhanji

Our users have posted a total of 200410 messages in 29457 subjects

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by Guest on 22/03/18, 09:32 pm

Feet are actually #1 in LH. And the Feet D1 LH team and ECNL team is basically the same team minus about four kids. FCD Blue is #2 in D1 LH.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by CrazySoccerParent on 22/03/18, 10:06 pm

My apologies I deleted my post in fear of retribution

Peace and love

PS - Blue has a game in hand
CrazySoccerParent
CrazySoccerParent
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 187
Points : 1727
Join date : 2016-08-15

Back to top Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by Big Ern on 22/03/18, 10:07 pm

CrazySoccerParent wrote:
Lelou wrote:Feet are actually #1 in LH. And the Feet D1 LH team and ECNL team is basically the same team minus about four kids. FCD Blue is #2 in D1 LH.

Wow really, serious questions about feet parents youth sports intelligence(some scientists should seriously consider doing an overuse study on that group not to mention a cult environment study (a two for one deal there!).  Can you say weird and awkward)

All things said Blue has game in hand so nod probably goes Blue at this point as number one in LH D1. Sorry to say but they should probably hold off on posting their domination of LH D1 on their Facebook until they have clinched

Agreed CSP -- May not be from a D'Feeters parent, but regardless ... that was a rough read.  Not so much that lou declared them #1 in LH, but that he or she brought this up ... "the Feet D1 LH team and ECNL team is basically the same team minus about four kids".

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1179
Points : 3471
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by thunderlipz on 22/03/18, 10:14 pm

AngelinaGoalee wrote:
Big Ern wrote:Mornin' 50 --

I used arguably here because it has literally been argued.

Personally, I've seen plenty of all the Texans have to offer in the '03-'05 age groups over the years, just haven't seen the '04 ECNL group this year.  Given what I've seen from the '04 GDA (outside of GK), I assume that the '04 ECNL is stronger, but I've heard otherwise from those that know both of those teams there ... and they weren't all that 'tough to find' btw   Wink

Those two teams are split....
If the best talent from both squads were to merge then the results would be or could be better depending on who’s coaching. The DA GK is in fact the real deal and she keeps all that she can at bay!!
ECNL 04 is down their best player due to injury and thats on the defensive side but I can’t seem to figure out why that squad isn’t fairing too well in ECNL. Should be much better than 8th place if that amount of talent is there like they say. scratch
Does 58 Goals against in 15 games qualify as the real deal? I guess the standard for real deal in NTX isn't what it used to be.

thunderlipz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 210
Points : 3511
Join date : 2011-10-17

Back to top Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by CrazySoccerParent on 22/03/18, 10:24 pm

Wow Thunder you have been lurking huh. Haven’t seen a post from you in a long time! There you go, it is official this is a big tourney. Bringing out all the old guys/gals!
CrazySoccerParent
CrazySoccerParent
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 187
Points : 1727
Join date : 2016-08-15

Back to top Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by Big Ern on 22/03/18, 10:32 pm

thunderlipz wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:
Big Ern wrote:Mornin' 50 --

I used arguably here because it has literally been argued.

Personally, I've seen plenty of all the Texans have to offer in the '03-'05 age groups over the years, just haven't seen the '04 ECNL group this year.  Given what I've seen from the '04 GDA (outside of GK), I assume that the '04 ECNL is stronger, but I've heard otherwise from those that know both of those teams there ... and they weren't all that 'tough to find' btw   Wink

Those two teams are split....
If the best talent from both squads were to merge then the results would be or could be better depending on who’s coaching. The DA GK is in fact the real deal and she keeps all that she can at bay!!
ECNL 04 is down their best player due to injury and thats on the defensive side but I can’t seem to figure out why that squad isn’t fairing too well in ECNL. Should be much better than 8th place if that amount of talent is there like they say. scratch
Does 58 Goals against in 15 games qualify as the real deal? I guess the standard for real deal in NTX isn't what it used to be.

Hmmm ... ?  So this guy is an oldtimer?  You'd think he'd know his stuff then wouldn't ya?  As it is, it appears more like lipz knows close to zip about a couple things here --

1)  The level of comp vs the level in front of her that the aforementioned player is facing.  And ...

2)  The goalkeeping position in general at this age and level.


Buuut ... es ok.


Last edited by Big Ern on 22/03/18, 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling ; ))

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1179
Points : 3471
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by thunderlipz on 22/03/18, 10:39 pm

CrazySoccerParent wrote:Wow Thunder you have been lurking huh.  Haven’t seen a post from you in a long time!   There you go, it is official this is a big tourney.  Bringing out all the old guys/gals!  
No welcome back party? Awww I’m disappointed in you all.

Been laying low because I think Big Ego does enough talking for everyone, right??

thunderlipz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 210
Points : 3511
Join date : 2011-10-17

Back to top Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by Big Ern on 22/03/18, 10:41 pm

thunderlipz wrote:
CrazySoccerParent wrote:Wow Thunder you have been lurking huh.  Haven’t seen a post from you in a long time!   There you go, it is official this is a big tourney.  Bringing out all the old guys/gals!  
No welcome back party? Awww I’m disappointed in you all.

Been laying low because I think Big Ego does enough talking for everyone, right??

Touche Wink

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1179
Points : 3471
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by Guest on 22/03/18, 10:42 pm

Nope not a Feet parent. Was just pointing current standings out. Attended a few open practices over summer and they definitely feel a bit culty. Feet is old Rush team. My dd had to play both teams. Both good teams. Both beat us handily. Should be a good game.


Last edited by Lelou on 22/03/18, 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by Big Ern on 22/03/18, 10:45 pm

Lelou wrote:Nope not a Feet parent. Was just pointing current standings out. Am a parent of a kid who plays in D1 and had to play both teams. Both good teams. Both bear us handily. Feet is old Rush team. Should be a good game.

Thought that may be the case --

Sooo ... Safe to say that this "the Feet D1 LH team and ECNL team is basically the same team minus about four kids", is likely inaccurate?

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1179
Points : 3471
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by Guest on 22/03/18, 10:57 pm

Accurate. Have heard they actually have 3 teams they shuffle kids around on.

And yes CSP... game in hand. But looking at scores Blue hasn't managed to beat Feet so far this year. Not that anyone cares about LH anymore. We play there and not particularly excited anymore.

Sure Blue will be taking some double takes recognizing their LH opponents as ECNL players.


Last edited by Lelou on 23/03/18, 08:15 am; edited 5 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by AngelinaGoalee on 22/03/18, 11:46 pm

thunderlipz wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:
Big Ern wrote:Mornin' 50 --

I used arguably here because it has literally been argued.

Personally, I've seen plenty of all the Texans have to offer in the '03-'05 age groups over the years, just haven't seen the '04 ECNL group this year.  Given what I've seen from the '04 GDA (outside of GK), I assume that the '04 ECNL is stronger, but I've heard otherwise from those that know both of those teams there ... and they weren't all that 'tough to find' btw   Wink

Those two teams are split....
If the best talent from both squads were to merge then the results would be or could be better depending on who’s coaching. The DA GK is in fact the real deal and she keeps all that she can at bay!!
ECNL 04 is down their best player due to injury and thats on the defensive side but I can’t seem to figure out why that squad isn’t fairing too well in ECNL. Should be much better than 8th place if that amount of talent is there like they say. scratch
Does 58 Goals against in 15 games qualify as the real deal? I guess the standard for real deal in NTX isn't what it used to be.

They have two goalies jackazz...

No need to reply. Just let it marinate.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 583
Points : 2853
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by TatonkaBurger on 23/03/18, 08:55 am

It is good to have you back Thunder. The landscape has changed immensely since you've been away.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 4080
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by Guest on 23/03/18, 09:19 am

I realized we have moved on. But didn't want to promote fake news. Did my research. Facebook page confirms Big Ern.

dfeeters '04 ecnl-voutier

Feet has mostly same kids in pics just different kits. By looks of some of team pics they have an army.

Does that mean bottom half of ECNL is that weak or top half of LH is that strong. Hmmm... And does anyone care.

You can resume GDA debates.


Last edited by Lelou on 23/03/18, 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by AngelinaGoalee on 23/03/18, 09:52 am

Lelou wrote:I realized we have moved on. But didn't want to promote fake news. Did my research. Facebook page confirms Big Ern.

dfeeters '04 ecnl-voutier

Feet has mostly same kids in pics just different kits. By looks of some of team pics they have an army.

Does that mean bottom have of ECNL is that weak or top half of LH is that strong. Hmmm... And does anyone care.

You can resume GDA debates.  

naw...thats just a group pik. the whole squad is dual rostered for D'feeters bye purposes. its def not the same squad or really close for that matter.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 583
Points : 2853
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by TatonkaBurger on 23/03/18, 10:09 am

Lelou wrote:I realized we have moved on. But didn't want to promote fake news. Did my research. Facebook page confirms Big Ern.

dfeeters '04 ecnl-voutier

Feet has mostly same kids in pics just different kits. By looks of some of team pics they have an army.

Does that mean bottom have of ECNL is that weak or top half of LH is that strong. Hmmm... And does anyone care.

You can resume GDA debates.  

Everybody loves a good facebook sleuth.  Put that on your resume Louie.

You are a new poster so you might not have seen the discussion of the benefit to the D'Feeters by inking their partnership with Kicks and JM and the Dallas Rush 04 team.  The impact was immediate for the 05 group because they are tearing up ECNL.  The Rush move has been bumpy in ECNL for some reason but looks to be smoothing out.  D'Feeters have not had multiple quality teams in one age group for a long time so given time to get through this transition year I bet this proves to be a long-term gain for the organization...  

Well as long as ECNL does not get crushed and go away under the weight of THE FEDERATION Twisted Evil
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 4080
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by Guest on 23/03/18, 10:10 am

I will let you be the judge


Last edited by Lelou on 23/03/18, 01:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by Guest on 23/03/18, 10:15 am

Right. I am done investigating for now. Curiosity got the best of me.

Long time reader, first time poster. 3 kids have gone through these systems, 4th and last is an 04, and thought it was time to post something.

Have heard some rumors big clubs are dropping ECNL next year. Summer chaos ensues. But that displaces a lot of kids.

Thoughts?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by TatonkaBurger on 23/03/18, 11:25 am

Lelou wrote:Right. I am done investigating for now. Curiosity got the best of me.

Long time reader, first time poster. 3 kids have gone through these systems, 4th and last is an 04, and thought it was time to post something.

Have heard some rumors big clubs are dropping ECNL next year. Summer chaos ensues. But that displaces a lot of kids.

Thoughts?

I do not know enough about the situation to provide thoughts so I will just let you grind your axe on your own.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 4080
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by CrazySoccerParent on 23/03/18, 11:50 am

Lelou wrote:I will let you be the judge

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Fb_img10

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Fb_img11

Interesting and good research!

Anyone care to predict scores for opening 2 games. That is always fun stuff

Will we see a Kentucky blue blood team go down to a Cinderella?

What say you Big E?
CrazySoccerParent
CrazySoccerParent
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 187
Points : 1727
Join date : 2016-08-15

Back to top Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by jogobonito06 on 23/03/18, 12:10 pm

TatonkaBurger wrote:
Lelou wrote:I realized we have moved on. But didn't want to promote fake news. Did my research. Facebook page confirms Big Ern.

dfeeters '04 ecnl-voutier

Feet has mostly same kids in pics just different kits. By looks of some of team pics they have an army.

Does that mean bottom have of ECNL is that weak or top half of LH is that strong. Hmmm... And does anyone care.

You can resume GDA debates.  

Everybody loves a good facebook sleuth.  Put that on your resume Louie.

You are a new poster so you might not have seen the discussion of the benefit to the D'Feeters by inking their partnership with Kicks and JM and the Dallas Rush 04 team.  The impact was immediate for the 05 group because they are tearing up ECNL.  The Rush move has been bumpy in ECNL for some reason but looks to be smoothing out.  D'Feeters have not had multiple quality teams in one age group for a long time so given time to get through this transition year I bet this proves to be a long-term gain for the organization...  

Well as long as ECNL does not get crushed and go away under the weight of THE FEDERATION Twisted Evil

...and as long as the merged stay merged...
jogobonito06
jogobonito06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 351
Points : 2560
Join date : 2014-10-30

Back to top Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by Big Ern on 23/03/18, 01:38 pm

Sting ENCL 4 - 1 FCD DA

Solar DA 4 - 0 Texans DA

D'Feet-Kicks = Solar-Kicks

oh, and ... '04 D'Feet share ~30 kids on all 3 rosters (ECNL, LH1, LH2)

Happy Friday!

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1179
Points : 3471
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by AngelinaGoalee on 23/03/18, 02:04 pm

Shidddd...Rain may win the damn tournament

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 583
Points : 2853
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by CrazySoccerParent on 23/03/18, 02:06 pm

Tuesday

FCD DA 6 - Sting ECNL 1

Solar DA 1 - TEXANS DA 0

Working on Wednesday...
CrazySoccerParent
CrazySoccerParent
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 187
Points : 1727
Join date : 2016-08-15

Back to top Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by CrazySoccerParent on 23/03/18, 02:13 pm

Yes the rain appears to be headed our way. Very sad
CrazySoccerParent
CrazySoccerParent
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 187
Points : 1727
Join date : 2016-08-15

Back to top Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by Foxysoccermom on 23/03/18, 06:48 pm

AngelinaGoalee wrote:
thunderlipz wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:
Big Ern wrote:Mornin' 50 --

I used arguably here because it has literally been argued.

Personally, I've seen plenty of all the Texans have to offer in the '03-'05 age groups over the years, just haven't seen the '04 ECNL group this year.  Given what I've seen from the '04 GDA (outside of GK), I assume that the '04 ECNL is stronger, but I've heard otherwise from those that know both of those teams there ... and they weren't all that 'tough to find' btw   Wink

Those two teams are split....
If the best talent from both squads were to merge then the results would be or could be better depending on who’s coaching. The DA GK is in fact the real deal and she keeps all that she can at bay!!
ECNL 04 is down their best player due to injury and thats on the defensive side but I can’t seem to figure out why that squad isn’t fairing too well in ECNL. Should be much better than 8th place if that amount of talent is there like they say. scratch
Does 58 Goals against in 15 games qualify as the real deal? I guess the standard for real deal in NTX isn't what it used to be.

They have two goalies jackazz...

No need to reply. Just let it marinate.



Even if you split the goalies 50/50 you get 29 goals scored against each. That's still pretty rough.

-Foxy
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 730
Points : 2153
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018 - Page 4 Empty Re: 04 Dallas International Girls Cup Schedule 2018

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum