North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
07 GA (Girls Academy) Couple of slots left Today at 12:29 amAnonymousCoward
McKinney United White 07G - Open PracticesYesterday at 11:14 pmjoshlitt
06 Sting Black ECNL RL NTX Yesterday at 10:54 pmLTMonty40
Solar North 05G - Open TryoutsYesterday at 09:14 pmtikitalker
06 Sting Black ECNL RL NTX Yesterday at 08:28 pmLTMonty40
07 Sting Black ECNL RL NTXYesterday at 08:16 pmLTMonty40
07 Sting Black ECNL RL NTXYesterday at 08:09 pmLTMonty40
FRISCO FUSION 08G (NPL) OPEN PRACTICESYesterday at 03:14 pmGazza
FRISCO FUSION 09G OPEN PRACTICE INFORMATIONYesterday at 03:06 pmGazza
DKSC 09 Garcia Open TrainingsYesterday at 02:41 pmDKSC Garcia
Solar 2010B O'Shea D2 BYEYesterday at 02:23 pmCoach Declan O'Shea
FC Dallas Hoffmann 05G open practices in RoanokeYesterday at 01:12 pmchiclechicle
Solar 06G Fiaschetti ECNL-RL NTX Open PracticeYesterday at 11:56 amemfive
STING 11 Clark formally TX SpiritYesterday at 09:57 amacst
Solar East 12g ReeseYesterday at 09:57 amcmiles0616
CA has moved to STING 09 - ClarkYesterday at 09:50 amacst
TSSC now... Sting 08 Clark GCL D1Yesterday at 09:42 amacst
STING NTX BLACK GU12 / FRANK COLON Open Tryouts ECNL-RL NTXYesterday at 09:32 amBoyblue
University of North Texas Soccer CampsYesterday at 09:16 ammeangreen17
Sting 09G ECNL RL NTX Yesterday at 08:17 amterps37
Solar East 2010G - Reese16/05/22, 08:12 pmbowler304
Renegades 2006 Boys NPL Open Tryouts16/05/22, 06:30 pmFootycoach
Classic Team Looking for Players16/05/22, 06:05 pmSoccerCoach8
TRYOUT- Sting 09 ECNL RL NTX Black16/05/22, 04:16 pmdinghyd
Dallas Texans 09B ECNL-RL looking to add talents! 16/05/22, 02:59 pmGetSet06
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Coaching/team conduct requirements? Pixel
Statistics
We have 15230 registered users
The newest registered user is truback

Our users have posted a total of 203965 messages in 31143 subjects

Coaching/team conduct requirements?

Go down

Coaching/team conduct requirements? Empty Coaching/team conduct requirements?

Post by TxSoCcErFaNrOcKOn 25/03/18, 08:43 pm

I don’t ever like to take to the forum for issues, but can anyone tell me if they have experienced any similar activities during your DD’s youth matches?

Today we had experienced a poorly conducted FCD 09G Tahall team. I’ve seen this team discussed multiple times, but today we seen it. How does such a huge club condone such poor behavior by its direct representative’s? Here are a few topics we seen occur today during our match. The coach blatantly tells one of his players that she has to be smarter than the flag on the corner! The coach yelled great job when one of his players hurts ours! Then upon going through the line to shake hands, one of the players punched our player in the chest on her way by.

Any thoughts on why this group and a few others lack control and feel they aren’t direct representation to what our youth look up to as role models and hero’s? We are just disgusted after today’s game and it doesn’t seem to be getting any better.

Thoughts?
TxSoCcErFaNrOcKOn
TxSoCcErFaNrOcKOn
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 32
Points : 1627
Join date : 2018-01-15

Back to top Go down

Coaching/team conduct requirements? Empty Re: Coaching/team conduct requirements?

Post by SportsMom05/09 26/03/18, 06:45 am

Obviously you took to this forum with one goal here. To trash a coach. It’s time for grown adults to grow up and act like it instead of showing kids how to act like a fool. Obviously coach Trey was joking with his player about the flag, she laughed, the parents laughed and we all kept playing, you decided to make it an issue. As for him saying good job when a player “fell”, how do you know he was referencing that particular play? Do you know who he was speaking to? Perhaps he was telling the girl who passed it to her good job, maybe they have been working on that in practice?

What about your parent (maybe it was you) pacing around yelling at couch Trey and screaming across the field to your coach to “take care of him”. Classy!

Let me ask you, would you have come to this board if you had not lost?


SportsMom05/09
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 3
Points : 1520
Join date : 2018-03-26

Back to top Go down

Coaching/team conduct requirements? Empty Re: Coaching/team conduct requirements?

Post by TxSoCcErFaNrOcKOn 26/03/18, 07:58 am

Another prime example of the lack of character and excessive antics of that team. I’m reaching out in regards to our experience witnessed yesterday on a public forum. Not to trash anyone(Hence, you create a profile to rebuttal on my post), but to help raise attention by a concerned parent to other parents out there. A simple eye opening experience for us is all. What I mean by character is that of your horrendous comment of winning vs losing! You do realize these girls are just 8yrs old I hope? Being that you’re team barely beat our recently formed team, I must say we are very proud of our players and coach for their continued efforts.

How long has your team been together again?

Have a great day, and please take your own advise and grow up.
TxSoCcErFaNrOcKOn
TxSoCcErFaNrOcKOn
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 32
Points : 1627
Join date : 2018-01-15

Back to top Go down

Coaching/team conduct requirements? Empty Re: Coaching/team conduct requirements?

Post by soccertard 26/03/18, 08:17 am

You posted this in 2 different sections on the forum, so you seem like you have an axe to grind here.  Maybe J-Tall felt that your team needed to be punished.
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 311
Points : 2364
Join date : 2016-10-25

Back to top Go down

Coaching/team conduct requirements? Empty Re: Coaching/team conduct requirements?

Post by SportsMom05/09 26/03/18, 08:26 am

You are correct I did create a profile to respond.  I have seen you comment on this coach on more than one occasion (excessive antics?). Sounds like a disgruntled parent.

I do realize these girls are 8 years old and we all obviously want the best for them.  Both teams played aggressively, it was a good game.  Sad it came to this.

Sad that people just try to stir the pot!

SportsMom05/09
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 3
Points : 1520
Join date : 2018-03-26

Back to top Go down

Coaching/team conduct requirements? Empty Re: Coaching/team conduct requirements?

Post by soccertard 26/03/18, 08:39 am

The world needs more quality female chess players.
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 311
Points : 2364
Join date : 2016-10-25

Back to top Go down

Coaching/team conduct requirements? Empty Re: Coaching/team conduct requirements?

Post by soccersoccer2000 26/03/18, 08:50 am

recently formed team??? looks like you been together since 2/2017. Central 09 is a recently formed team. if you don't like the coach don't deal with the coach.


Coaching/team conduct requirements? Soccer11

soccersoccer2000
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 17
Points : 1546
Join date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Coaching/team conduct requirements? Empty Re: Coaching/team conduct requirements?

Post by SickofStupidity 26/03/18, 09:37 am

soccersoccer2000 wrote:recently formed team??? looks like you been together since 2/2017. Central 09 is a recently formed team. if you don't like the coach don't deal with the coach.


Doesn't sound like he dealt with the coach. Does sound like he is not the first to experience this coach's antics.


SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 934
Points : 3872
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Coaching/team conduct requirements? Empty Re: Coaching/team conduct requirements?

Post by jogobonito06 26/03/18, 09:53 am

Read the first post and thought, ok another case of arrested development. Where's the news?

But the corner flag javelin throw? Now, that's creativity!

jogobonito06
jogobonito06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 354
Points : 3133
Join date : 2014-10-30

Back to top Go down

Coaching/team conduct requirements? Empty Re: Coaching/team conduct requirements?

Post by ProDallas 26/03/18, 09:58 am

Is this coach passionate and competitive, or a jerk? I have a friend whose dd is on one of his older teams - not the one with the alleged javelin behavior. Haven't asked in a while, but they seem to like him and they're not ones who would likely tolerate a jerk. So, I'm curious if there's more specific feedback other than from a parent who is frustrated by a close and hard fought loss.
ProDallas
ProDallas
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 240
Points : 2427
Join date : 2016-10-12
Location : Dallas

Back to top Go down

Coaching/team conduct requirements? Empty Re: Coaching/team conduct requirements?

Post by soccersoccer2000 26/03/18, 10:13 am

the parents in the 09 Forum are passionate/ crazy .. look at the FBR ranking page everyone is talking about every team its U9 soccer. this ridiculous TxSoCcErFaNrOcKOn came on here to start mess..congrads
he said, she said.

by the why NB the coach and TT are friends.

soccersoccer2000
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 17
Points : 1546
Join date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Coaching/team conduct requirements? Empty Re: Coaching/team conduct requirements?

Post by SickofStupidity 26/03/18, 10:29 am

soccersoccer2000 wrote:the parents in the 09 Forum are passionate/ crazy .. look at the FBR ranking page everyone is talking about every team its U9 soccer. this ridiculous TxSoCcErFaNrOcKOn came on here to start mess..congrads
he said, she said.

by the why NB the coach and TT are friends.


Well, that and 2 other posters who also provided additional stories of this coach's antics.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 934
Points : 3872
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Coaching/team conduct requirements? Empty Re: Coaching/team conduct requirements?

Post by SoccerLife# 26/03/18, 11:46 am

Did you see the parent yelling across the field at our coach? Did you hear the way he was verbally attacking the coach? Everyone else did. Both girls on both teams were afraid of the things this parent was yelling across the field. That parent has a personal issue with this coach and was heated. That parent was also asked by his coach to apologize to our coach for his wrong doing, and he did, he knew he was wrong for yelling across the field while the girls are playing. These two teams have played several times, the coaches are friends, some of the players from both teams are friends. These lies that you are spreading are ridiculous. This is 8/9 year old soccer. We raise our girls to play the game they love but most importantly to display good sportsmanship all of the time. We have nothing but positive things to say about our coach and the life lessons he is reaching our girls. He would never tell them to hurt someone on purpose, NEVER! Yesterday's game was a result of the parent attacking our coach from across the field. I feel bad for the little girls who were afraid of this man yelling. It was a great game, we enjoy playing this team and look forward to seeing them on the field again soon

SoccerLife#
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 1
Points : 1593
Join date : 2018-01-08

Back to top Go down

Coaching/team conduct requirements? Empty Re: Coaching/team conduct requirements?

Post by AngelinaGoalee 26/03/18, 11:56 am

SoccerLife# wrote:Did you see the parent yelling across the field at our coach? Did you hear the way he was verbally attacking the coach? Everyone else did. Both girls on both teams were afraid of the things this parent was yelling across the field. That parent has a personal issue with this coach and was heated.  That parent was also asked by his coach to apologize to our coach for his wrong doing, and he did, he knew he was wrong for yelling across the field while the girls are playing. These two teams have played several times, the coaches are friends, some of the players from both teams are friends. These lies that you are spreading are ridiculous. This is 8/9 year old soccer. We raise our girls to play the game they love but most importantly to display good sportsmanship all of the time. We have nothing but positive things to say about our coach and the life lessons he is reaching our girls. He would never tell them to hurt someone on purpose, NEVER!  Yesterday's game was a result of the parent attacking our coach from across the field. I feel bad for the little girls who were afraid of this man yelling. It was a great game, we enjoy playing this team and look forward to seeing them on the field again soon

not trying to be offensive and i hope im accurate....but you sound like a mom!! one that is good at scolding!!

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 608
Points : 3449
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

Coaching/team conduct requirements? Empty Re: Coaching/team conduct requirements?

Post by SickofStupidity 26/03/18, 12:08 pm

AngelinaGoalee wrote:
SoccerLife# wrote:Did you see the parent yelling across the field at our coach? Did you hear the way he was verbally attacking the coach? Everyone else did. Both girls on both teams were afraid of the things this parent was yelling across the field. That parent has a personal issue with this coach and was heated.  That parent was also asked by his coach to apologize to our coach for his wrong doing, and he did, he knew he was wrong for yelling across the field while the girls are playing. These two teams have played several times, the coaches are friends, some of the players from both teams are friends. These lies that you are spreading are ridiculous. This is 8/9 year old soccer. We raise our girls to play the game they love but most importantly to display good sportsmanship all of the time. We have nothing but positive things to say about our coach and the life lessons he is reaching our girls. He would never tell them to hurt someone on purpose, NEVER!  Yesterday's game was a result of the parent attacking our coach from across the field. I feel bad for the little girls who were afraid of this man yelling. It was a great game, we enjoy playing this team and look forward to seeing them on the field again soon

not trying to be offensive and i hope im accurate....but you sound like a mom!! one that is good at scolding!!


LOL

Really??!?  Afraid??!??!?    affraid


When it's not an isolated incident . . .

2 parents, different age groups, saying this coach encourages dirty play


Does he teach them javelin-throwing skills as well?

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 934
Points : 3872
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Coaching/team conduct requirements? Empty Re: Coaching/team conduct requirements?

Post by soccerdad2018 26/03/18, 12:18 pm

you keep on saying that lol. I think they got it

soccerdad2018
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 55
Points : 1684
Join date : 2018-01-08

Back to top Go down

Coaching/team conduct requirements? Empty Re: Coaching/team conduct requirements?

Post by Poacher 26/03/18, 12:51 pm

SoS, stop you are embarrassing yourself. Try and find your *****, they are probably in your wife's purse.
Poacher
Poacher
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 29
Points : 1960
Join date : 2017-02-03
Location : Flower Mound

Back to top Go down

Coaching/team conduct requirements? Empty Re: Coaching/team conduct requirements?

Post by SickofStupidity 26/03/18, 01:15 pm

Poacher wrote:SoS, stop you are embarrassing yourself. Try and find your *****, they are probably in your wife's purse.


Leave it to a KW cheerleader to show up and defend another of FC Dallas's finest.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 934
Points : 3872
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Coaching/team conduct requirements? Empty Re: Coaching/team conduct requirements?

Post by President Camacho 26/03/18, 02:17 pm

soccersoccer2000 wrote:the parents in the 09 Forum are passionate/ crazy .. look at the FBR ranking page everyone is talking about every team its U9 soccer. this ridiculous TxSoCcErFaNrOcKOn came on here to start mess..congrads
he said, she said.

by the why NB the coach and TT are friends.
Don't call them crazy!!! They are the best entertainment age group on the forum right now. Passionate is a great choice of word.

TxSoCcE....please keep bringing these things to light.
President Camacho
President Camacho
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 135
Points : 1849
Join date : 2017-10-20

Back to top Go down

Coaching/team conduct requirements? Empty Re: Coaching/team conduct requirements?

Post by realisticdad 26/03/18, 04:55 pm

President Camacho wrote:
soccersoccer2000 wrote:the parents in the 09 Forum are passionate/ crazy .. look at the FBR ranking page everyone is talking about every team its U9 soccer. this ridiculous TxSoCcErFaNrOcKOn came on here to start mess..congrads
he said, she said.

by the why NB the coach and TT are friends.
Don't call them crazy!!! They are the best entertainment age group on the forum right now. Passionate is a great choice of word.

TxSoCcE....please keep bringing these things to light.

+1, very interesting read (ing); keep the stories coming Smile

realisticdad
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 5
Points : 1696
Join date : 2017-10-04

Back to top Go down

Coaching/team conduct requirements? Empty Re: Coaching/team conduct requirements?

Post by The1andOnlyNTX 26/03/18, 10:45 pm

I once saw trey get so mad he ran to the parking lot and pissed on someone's big rig.. the big rig is now known as optimus prime

The1andOnlyNTX
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 9
Points : 1549
Join date : 2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Coaching/team conduct requirements? Empty Re: Coaching/team conduct requirements?

Post by The1andOnlyNTX 26/03/18, 10:49 pm

They once made a "Fcdallas 09G Tahall" brand toilet paper, but it wouldn't take *Bad Language* from anybody

The1andOnlyNTX
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 9
Points : 1549
Join date : 2018-03-06

Back to top Go down

Coaching/team conduct requirements? Empty Re: Coaching/team conduct requirements?

Post by SelectSoccerGirl 26/03/18, 11:31 pm

Tallal can make fire by rubbing two ice cubes together.

SelectSoccerGirl
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 21
Points : 1589
Join date : 2018-02-09

Back to top Go down

Coaching/team conduct requirements? Empty Re: Coaching/team conduct requirements?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum