North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
ECNL 04 Girls Week 3Today at 10:35 amFriscoSoccer2004
Adding players if interested Yesterday at 11:08 pmbigred
Dual roster Yesterday at 11:02 pmResidentOne
ECNL-08Yesterday at 8:52 pmcenTex
05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever EditionYesterday at 3:47 pmMbappé7
Top ‘07 NTX Boys TeamsYesterday at 2:35 pmCtrl Alt de Ligt
08G FDL ScheduleFri Sep 18, 2020 11:09 pm08GSoccerPRA
'11 B Looking for team - Richardson, Plano, Farmers BranchThu Sep 17, 2020 3:28 pmCameronbrown15
ECNL SchedulesThu Sep 17, 2020 3:03 pmCheckpoint Charlie
Sting 11G's in Trophy Club looking for a few more playersWed Sep 16, 2020 2:32 pmSting Alliance
RISE8 FC 08G Looking to add a GOALKEEPER to complete ROSTERWed Sep 16, 2020 12:57 pmCccrushers
RISE8 FC 07G Looking to add a GOALKEEPER to complete ROSTERWed Sep 16, 2020 9:10 amCccrushers
Still looking for a team? RISE8 FC 07G LHGC League & FutsalWed Sep 16, 2020 7:46 amCccrushers
ECNL 04 Girls Week 2Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:06 pmCheckpoint Charlie
07 ECNLTue Sep 15, 2020 5:11 pmCheckpoint Charlie
MLS league 2008 boysTue Sep 15, 2020 1:39 pmSoccermom2888
06 ECNLTue Sep 15, 2020 1:05 pmCheckpoint Charlie
Renegades 2012G Central • MendozaTue Sep 15, 2020 8:02 amRenegades Soccer Club
Renegades Soccer Club 2013G’s Opportunity’s Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:56 amRenegades Soccer Club
Renegades Soccer Club 2014/15G • Central DivisionTue Sep 15, 2020 7:50 amRenegades Soccer Club
What is the most challeging road block you have encountered Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:31 pmCheckpoint Charlie
TOURNAMENT: VETERAN HEROES CUP - Nov 13-15, 2020Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:43 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C THE ROCK - AUSTIN - Nov. 13-15, 2020Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:42 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP - Nov. 20-22Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:40 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C UPPER 90 CHALLENGE - Dec. 4-6Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:34 pmU90C
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Pixel
Statistics
We have 14513 registered users
The newest registered user is Soccerupnorth

Our users have posted a total of 200167 messages in 29413 subjects

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Gunners on Thu May 03, 2018 3:00 pm

I can assure you he won't lose a blink of sleep over it. For him, the girls program has always been the icing on the cake (Boys).

Gunners
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1292
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Medicine Man on Thu May 03, 2018 3:52 pm

Just another day another dollar. He's sleeping like a baby tonight.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 2085
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by goscore! on Thu May 03, 2018 3:58 pm

Cleansheets wrote:
goscore! wrote:
Pulga De Perro wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:

shhhhhhhh......

From what I've heard, South has already been stripped bare, and it's not to beef up Solar.  Beware of acquiring damaged goods.


So, what is the REAL story coming out from the South? 
I heard SA/GA had meetings with parents and players yesterday and lots of parents came out unsatisfied from the sales pitch.  From what I heard, things like leaving a guaranteed spot to go for potential tryouts is eating some of them alive, not to mention the 1-hour drive to the new practice location.

Anybody with more insight?


I attended the GA meeting yesterday with LH parents. 
All I can say is GA sold us BS about the FDL and DA crap.  I don't buy any of his explanations and the timeline does not fit.  He said Texans told him or SA on FRIDAY that no ECNL he is on his own and by Monday he already had a deal with SOLAR for himself, SA and our LH coach to bring his 04/05/06 players and get a pick of Solar's DA or FDL? The South ECNL parents got the news on Saturday and Texans emails went out on Sunday to ECNL parents. Either Solar is really desperate to get the GA/SA combo or GA/SA wanted to use South to milk the Texans, it backfired.
Why would GA gladly accept a Solar FDL while the Texans offered him a Texans FDL and he declined? Texans FDL means none of the South players have to move and he keeps his D1 bye too.  Solar FDL means every South player have to fight for a spot with tons of other Solar players, D1 bye stays with Texans.  Same for DA too for those who care about DA. Lots of girls will be left in the cold.  Doesn't make any sense.   This from a guy who says he cares about our girls and it is not about him.

Don't get me started on D1 college recruitment, practice locations, fees going up, new uniforms and kits, more travels, and a bunch more BS from GA.

Staying with Texans wasn't an option for the teams as they were. Hassan would swoop in and pick them apart, all the ones HN decides are good enough, moved up to Ross Stewart on the DA or FDL, coached by Hassan.
What's your point of contention with that!?! Those that want to move up do and those that don't do not. I don't think HN is twisting anyone's arm to move up to Ross.

Same is true with SA & GA's move to Solar. Go or stay, no one is twisting your arm.

goscore!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 80
Points : 3256
Join date : 2012-01-25

Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by RightWingDad on Thu May 03, 2018 5:25 pm

Gunners wrote:I can assure you he won't lose a blink of sleep over it.  For him, the girls program has always been the icing on the cake (Boys).

True dat!
RightWingDad
RightWingDad
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 641
Points : 3730
Join date : 2012-06-16
Location : Pretty far removed from the touchline now

Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Lefty on Fri May 04, 2018 9:06 am

SickofStupidity wrote:
Gunners wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
goscore! wrote:
Pulga De Perro wrote:
Pele98 wrote:


So, what is the REAL story coming out from the South? 
I heard SA/GA had meetings with parents and players yesterday and lots of parents came out unsatisfied from the sales pitch.  From what I heard, things like leaving a guaranteed spot to go for potential tryouts is eating some of them alive, not to mention the 1-hour drive to the new practice location.

Anybody with more insight?


I attended the GA meeting yesterday with LH parents. 
All I can say is GA sold us BS about the FDL and DA crap.  I don't buy any of his explanations and the timeline does not fit.  He said Texans told him or SA on FRIDAY that no ECNL he is on his own and by Monday he already had a deal with SOLAR for himself, SA and our LH coach to bring his 04/05/06 players and get a pick of Solar's DA or FDL? The South ECNL parents got the news on Saturday and Texans emails went out on Sunday to ECNL parents. Either Solar is really desperate to get the GA/SA combo or GA/SA wanted to use South to milk the Texans, it backfired.
Why would GA gladly accept a Solar FDL while the Texans offered him a Texans FDL and he declined? Texans FDL means none of the South players have to move and he keeps his D1 bye too.  Solar FDL means every South player have to fight for a spot with tons of other Solar players, D1 bye stays with Texans.  Same for DA too for those who care about DA. Lots of girls will be left in the cold.  Doesn't make any sense.   This from a guy who says he cares about our girls and it is not about him.

Don't get me started on D1 college recruitment, practice locations, fees going up, new uniforms and kits, more travels, and a bunch more BS from GA.

Staying with Texans wasn't an option for the teams as they were. Hassan would swoop in and pick them apart, all the ones HN decides are good enough, moved up to Ross Stewart on the DA or FDL, coached by Hassan.
I know HN runs the show.  But how did that work out for him. He lost one of the best teams Texans has ever had, arguably.

Haha!  As I'm sure most of you who know HN, he couldn't care less. I've literally heard the man tell a group of parents he "doesn't care whether they stay or go, he has hundreds of teams."

A few less teams today - DTS and ECNL.

Not a small chunk of change
Depends on your frame of reference.

Probably just a simple cost benefit decision for him.

The disruption, headaches & churn the situation was creating was not worth whatever revenue was involved.

Simple decision that business owners and leaders make about employees and customers everyday.


Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1113
Points : 5284
Join date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Medicine Man on Fri May 04, 2018 9:13 am

Texans got ECNL and have DA in their portfolio you really think at the end of the day any these clubs care about anything but their paycheck? That is comedy.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 2085
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by KeeperCommander on Fri May 04, 2018 10:04 am

Gunners wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
goscore! wrote:
Pulga De Perro wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:

From what I've heard, South has already been stripped bare, and it's not to beef up Solar.  Beware of acquiring damaged goods.


So, what is the REAL story coming out from the South? 
I heard SA/GA had meetings with parents and players yesterday and lots of parents came out unsatisfied from the sales pitch.  From what I heard, things like leaving a guaranteed spot to go for potential tryouts is eating some of them alive, not to mention the 1-hour drive to the new practice location.

Anybody with more insight?


I attended the GA meeting yesterday with LH parents. 
All I can say is GA sold us BS about the FDL and DA crap.  I don't buy any of his explanations and the timeline does not fit.  He said Texans told him or SA on FRIDAY that no ECNL he is on his own and by Monday he already had a deal with SOLAR for himself, SA and our LH coach to bring his 04/05/06 players and get a pick of Solar's DA or FDL? The South ECNL parents got the news on Saturday and Texans emails went out on Sunday to ECNL parents. Either Solar is really desperate to get the GA/SA combo or GA/SA wanted to use South to milk the Texans, it backfired.
Why would GA gladly accept a Solar FDL while the Texans offered him a Texans FDL and he declined? Texans FDL means none of the South players have to move and he keeps his D1 bye too.  Solar FDL means every South player have to fight for a spot with tons of other Solar players, D1 bye stays with Texans.  Same for DA too for those who care about DA. Lots of girls will be left in the cold.  Doesn't make any sense.   This from a guy who says he cares about our girls and it is not about him.

Don't get me started on D1 college recruitment, practice locations, fees going up, new uniforms and kits, more travels, and a bunch more BS from GA.

Staying with Texans wasn't an option for the teams as they were. Hassan would swoop in and pick them apart, all the ones HN decides are good enough, moved up to Ross Stewart on the DA or FDL, coached by Hassan.
I know HN runs the show.  But how did that work out for him. He lost one of the best teams Texans has ever had, arguably.

Haha!  As I'm sure most of you who know HN, he couldn't care less. I've literally heard the man tell a group of parents he "doesn't care whether they stay or go, he has hundreds of teams."
We all know HN has all the answers however I believe he was way off base on this one. The moral of the story is they have never been able to get along with one another. They tolerated each other for what they could both bring to the table. Plus I think he has a little over 100 teams not hundreds.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1665
Points : 4247
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Lefty on Fri May 04, 2018 10:10 am

KeeperCommander wrote:
Gunners wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
goscore! wrote:
Pulga De Perro wrote:
Pele98 wrote:


So, what is the REAL story coming out from the South? 
I heard SA/GA had meetings with parents and players yesterday and lots of parents came out unsatisfied from the sales pitch.  From what I heard, things like leaving a guaranteed spot to go for potential tryouts is eating some of them alive, not to mention the 1-hour drive to the new practice location.

Anybody with more insight?


I attended the GA meeting yesterday with LH parents. 
All I can say is GA sold us BS about the FDL and DA crap.  I don't buy any of his explanations and the timeline does not fit.  He said Texans told him or SA on FRIDAY that no ECNL he is on his own and by Monday he already had a deal with SOLAR for himself, SA and our LH coach to bring his 04/05/06 players and get a pick of Solar's DA or FDL? The South ECNL parents got the news on Saturday and Texans emails went out on Sunday to ECNL parents. Either Solar is really desperate to get the GA/SA combo or GA/SA wanted to use South to milk the Texans, it backfired.
Why would GA gladly accept a Solar FDL while the Texans offered him a Texans FDL and he declined? Texans FDL means none of the South players have to move and he keeps his D1 bye too.  Solar FDL means every South player have to fight for a spot with tons of other Solar players, D1 bye stays with Texans.  Same for DA too for those who care about DA. Lots of girls will be left in the cold.  Doesn't make any sense.   This from a guy who says he cares about our girls and it is not about him.

Don't get me started on D1 college recruitment, practice locations, fees going up, new uniforms and kits, more travels, and a bunch more BS from GA.

Staying with Texans wasn't an option for the teams as they were. Hassan would swoop in and pick them apart, all the ones HN decides are good enough, moved up to Ross Stewart on the DA or FDL, coached by Hassan.
I know HN runs the show.  But how did that work out for him. He lost one of the best teams Texans has ever had, arguably.

Haha!  As I'm sure most of you who know HN, he couldn't care less. I've literally heard the man tell a group of parents he "doesn't care whether they stay or go, he has hundreds of teams."
We all know HN has all the answers however I believe he was way off base on this one.  The moral of the story is they have never been able to get along with one another.  They tolerated each other for what they could both bring to the table.  Plus I think he has a little over 100 teams not hundreds.

What's your over/under on how long the teams stay intact after the move?

Let me think for a second here.

I'll take the under. Very Happy


Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1113
Points : 5284
Join date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by KeeperCommander on Fri May 04, 2018 10:12 am

I give the best odds to staying largely intact.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1665
Points : 4247
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Lefty on Fri May 04, 2018 10:19 am

KeeperCommander wrote:I give the best odds to staying largely intact.

How long? bom

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1113
Points : 5284
Join date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by KeeperCommander on Fri May 04, 2018 10:26 am

I will give it a year

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1665
Points : 4247
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Guest on Fri May 04, 2018 10:33 am

KeeperCommander wrote:
We all know HN has all the answers however I believe he was way off base on this one.  

I'm sure Hassan will take that in full consideration and ponder it deeply before making similar decisions in the future.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by KeeperCommander on Fri May 04, 2018 10:36 am

I am sure he will also consult this board before he goes wheels off again and drives away his best ever team. lol!

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1665
Points : 4247
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Lefty on Fri May 04, 2018 10:44 am

KeeperCommander wrote:I am sure he will also consult this board before he goes wheels off again and drives away his best ever team. lol!

Kind of the way Pay to Play works.

Clubs and Coaches make out like bandits.

Uninformed or Shocked naïve parents Shocked feed the monster.

Kids try and make the best of it.


Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1113
Points : 5284
Join date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Guest on Fri May 04, 2018 10:46 am

Lefty wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:I am sure he will also consult this board before he goes wheels off again and drives away his best ever team. lol!

Kind of the way Pay to Play works.

Clubs and Coaches make out like bandits.

Uninformed or  Shocked naïve parents Shocked feed the monster.

Kids try and make the best of it.


Yeah.  I'm thinking the '99's might have a little something to say about KC's comment.  


Last edited by DeltaTauChi on Fri May 04, 2018 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by KeeperCommander on Fri May 04, 2018 10:49 am

DeltaTauChi wrote:
Lefty wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:I am sure he will also consult this board before he goes wheels off again and drives away his best ever team. lol!

Kind of the way Pay to Play works.

Clubs and Coaches make out like bandits.

Uninformed or  Shocked naïve parents Shocked feed the monster.

Kids try and make the best of it.


Yeah.  I'm thinking the '99's might have a little something to say about KC's comment.
I don’t believe I said the 99’s were no good. But if you think the 05’s were not going to take that crown you are crazy.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1665
Points : 4247
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Guest on Fri May 04, 2018 10:52 am

KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
Lefty wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:I am sure he will also consult this board before he goes wheels off again and drives away his best ever team. lol!

Kind of the way Pay to Play works.

Clubs and Coaches make out like bandits.

Uninformed or  Shocked naïve parents Shocked feed the monster.

Kids try and make the best of it.


Yeah.  I'm thinking the '99's might have a little something to say about KC's comment.
I don’t believe I said the 99’s were no good.  But if you think the 05’s were not going to take that crown you are crazy.

The Kenny Medina teams with Kerri Hanks that won a Nattie might have a say in that convo as well.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by KeeperCommander on Fri May 04, 2018 11:02 am

DeltaTauChi wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
Lefty wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:I am sure he will also consult this board before he goes wheels off again and drives away his best ever team. lol!

Kind of the way Pay to Play works.

Clubs and Coaches make out like bandits.

Uninformed or  Shocked naïve parents Shocked feed the monster.

Kids try and make the best of it.


Yeah.  I'm thinking the '99's might have a little something to say about KC's comment.
I don’t believe I said the 99’s were no good.  But if you think the 05’s were not going to take that crown you are crazy.

The Kenny Medina teams with Kerry Hanks that won a Nattie might have a say in that convo as well.
You are so right. What was I thinking? GA team was horrid and the rest were starting to catch up anyway. It was prob for the best that they just pack it up and start a cornhole league down there in Arlington.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1665
Points : 4247
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by PLAY2FEET!! on Fri May 04, 2018 11:04 am

DeltaTauChi wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
Lefty wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:I am sure he will also consult this board before he goes wheels off again and drives away his best ever team. lol!

Kind of the way Pay to Play works.

Clubs and Coaches make out like bandits.

Uninformed or  Shocked naïve parents Shocked feed the monster.

Kids try and make the best of it.


Yeah.  I'm thinking the '99's might have a little something to say about KC's comment.
I don’t believe I said the 99’s were no good.  But if you think the 05’s were not going to take that crown you are crazy.

The Kenny Medina teams with Kerri Hanks that won a Nattie might have a say in that convo as well.
99 Texans imo would have still held the crown over the 05's.  But the 99 monster team that started was not the same 99 monster team that finished.

__________________________________________________
When everyone is super, no one will be!
Syndrome

PLAY2FEET!!
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 513
Points : 4032
Join date : 2011-03-28

Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Lefty on Fri May 04, 2018 11:06 am

KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
Lefty wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:I am sure he will also consult this board before he goes wheels off again and drives away his best ever team. lol!

Kind of the way Pay to Play works.

Clubs and Coaches make out like bandits.

Uninformed or  Shocked naïve parents Shocked feed the monster.

Kids try and make the best of it.


Yeah.  I'm thinking the '99's might have a little something to say about KC's comment.
I don’t believe I said the 99’s were no good.  But if you think the 05’s were not going to take that crown you are crazy.

Guess it is our loss. Rolling Eyes

How many off the former DTS team do you see being D1 college players?

Have you ever seen a U16 or up National Championship team play?

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1113
Points : 5284
Join date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Guest on Fri May 04, 2018 11:07 am

KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
Lefty wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:I am sure he will also consult this board before he goes wheels off again and drives away his best ever team. lol!

Kind of the way Pay to Play works.

Clubs and Coaches make out like bandits.

Uninformed or  Shocked naïve parents Shocked feed the monster.

Kids try and make the best of it.


Yeah.  I'm thinking the '99's might have a little something to say about KC's comment.
I don’t believe I said the 99’s were no good.  But if you think the 05’s were not going to take that crown you are crazy.

The Kenny Medina teams with Kerry Hanks that won a Nattie might have a say in that convo as well.
You are so right.  What was I thinking?  GA team was horrid and the rest were starting to catch up anyway.  It was prob for the best that they just pack it up and start a cornhole league down there in Arlington.  

Naw. Just like The Donald said about his pal Rudy this morning, when you show up late to the party, you might want to get your facts straight first.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by KeeperCommander on Fri May 04, 2018 11:19 am

DeltaTauChi wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
Lefty wrote:

Kind of the way Pay to Play works.

Clubs and Coaches make out like bandits.

Uninformed or  Shocked naïve parents Shocked feed the monster.

Kids try and make the best of it.


Yeah.  I'm thinking the '99's might have a little something to say about KC's comment.
I don’t believe I said the 99’s were no good.  But if you think the 05’s were not going to take that crown you are crazy.

The Kenny Medina teams with Kerry Hanks that won a Nattie might have a say in that convo as well.
You are so right.  What was I thinking?  GA team was horrid and the rest were starting to catch up anyway.  It was prob for the best that they just pack it up and start a cornhole league down there in Arlington.  

Naw.  Just like The Donald said about his pal Rudy this morning, when you show up late to the party, you might want to get your facts straight first.
We will never know will we. That team will be largely gone in a year probably.
And just like L said, just because 99’s had the same name it wasn’t the same team.
Who said anything about facts, were are talking about opinions here, of which I couldn’t care less about yours.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1665
Points : 4247
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Guest on Fri May 04, 2018 11:25 am

KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:

Yeah.  I'm thinking the '99's might have a little something to say about KC's comment.
I don’t believe I said the 99’s were no good.  But if you think the 05’s were not going to take that crown you are crazy.

The Kenny Medina teams with Kerry Hanks that won a Nattie might have a say in that convo as well.
You are so right.  What was I thinking?  GA team was horrid and the rest were starting to catch up anyway.  It was prob for the best that they just pack it up and start a cornhole league down there in Arlington.  

Naw.  Just like The Donald said about his pal Rudy this morning, when you show up late to the party, you might want to get your facts straight first.
We will never know will we.  That team will be largely gone in a year probably.
And just like L said, just because 99’s had the same name it wasn’t the same team.  
Who said anything about facts, were are talking about opinions here, of which I couldn’t care less about yours.

That's cool. At least some of our opinions have some semblance of being informed. Wink

The DTS '05's have been a darn good team, and you're correct, we'll never know now. However, to express the opinion that they are/were Texans "best team ever", ignores the fact that at the same age level, the '99's were equally, if not more dominant, accomplished, and decorated, and also ignores the fact that there were other Texans teams that had far more significant accomplishments at older ages that anything the '05 team has done to date.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by KeeperCommander on Fri May 04, 2018 11:33 am

DeltaTauChi wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
I don’t believe I said the 99’s were no good.  But if you think the 05’s were not going to take that crown you are crazy.

The Kenny Medina teams with Kerry Hanks that won a Nattie might have a say in that convo as well.
You are so right.  What was I thinking?  GA team was horrid and the rest were starting to catch up anyway.  It was prob for the best that they just pack it up and start a cornhole league down there in Arlington.  

Naw.  Just like The Donald said about his pal Rudy this morning, when you show up late to the party, you might want to get your facts straight first.
We will never know will we.  That team will be largely gone in a year probably.
And just like L said, just because 99’s had the same name it wasn’t the same team.  
Who said anything about facts, were are talking about opinions here, of which I couldn’t care less about yours.

That's cool.  At least some of our opinions have some semblance of being informed.  Wink

The DTS '05's have been a darn good team, and you're correct, we'll never know now.  However, to express the opinion that they are/were Texans "best team ever", ignores the fact that at the same age level, the '99's were equally, if not more dominant, accomplished, and decorated, and also ignores the fact that there were other Texans teams that had far more significant accomplishments at older ages that anything the '05 team has done to date.

I am going to start calling you Google. Because apparently you know every damn thing.
No more generalizations here folks, unless it is backup by science, has been published, and is fact checked by Snopes. Please leave all opinions to yourself, we are not as smart as Bluto here.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1665
Points : 4247
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Lefty on Fri May 04, 2018 11:37 am

KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:

The Kenny Medina teams with Kerry Hanks that won a Nattie might have a say in that convo as well.
You are so right.  What was I thinking?  GA team was horrid and the rest were starting to catch up anyway.  It was prob for the best that they just pack it up and start a cornhole league down there in Arlington.  

Naw.  Just like The Donald said about his pal Rudy this morning, when you show up late to the party, you might want to get your facts straight first.
We will never know will we.  That team will be largely gone in a year probably.
And just like L said, just because 99’s had the same name it wasn’t the same team.  
Who said anything about facts, were are talking about opinions here, of which I couldn’t care less about yours.

That's cool.  At least some of our opinions have some semblance of being informed.  Wink

The DTS '05's have been a darn good team, and you're correct, we'll never know now.  However, to express the opinion that they are/were Texans "best team ever", ignores the fact that at the same age level, the '99's were equally, if not more dominant, accomplished, and decorated, and also ignores the fact that there were other Texans teams that had far more significant accomplishments at older ages that anything the '05 team has done to date.

I am going to start calling you Google. Because apparently you know every damn thing.
No more generalizations here folks, unless it is backup by science, has been published, and is fact checked by Snopes.  Please leave all opinions to yourself, we are not as smart as Bluto here.

Not a very graceful retreat. Razz

Probably better to just let this 'Super Team lead by the Titans of Club Soccer' go quietly off into the sunset. Crying or Very sad

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1113
Points : 5284
Join date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by KeeperCommander on Fri May 04, 2018 11:39 am

Probably would have been more profitably for HN to retreat. At least he would have a future at the club to move up through the age groups.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1665
Points : 4247
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum