North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
ECNL 04 Girls Week 4Yesterday at 11:01 pmcheckpoint.charlie
ECNL-0825/09/20, 11:34 pmcheckpoint.charlie
Top ‘07 NTX Boys Teams25/09/20, 09:37 pmCtrl Alt de Ligt
Youth Pick-up Games Are Back!25/09/20, 02:16 pmcityfutsal
Online Personal Trainer, Live & On-demand24/09/20, 01:35 pmcityfutsal
FC Dallas South Kounas 11B - Looking for Keeper24/09/20, 10:32 amcgooden
FC Dallas South Kounas 11B24/09/20, 10:17 amcgooden
07 ECNL23/09/20, 11:52 pmCheckpoint Charlie
Dual roster 23/09/20, 11:40 pmCheckpoint Charlie
Looking for a team23/09/20, 11:26 pmCheckpoint Charlie
ECNL 04 Girls Week 323/09/20, 04:13 pmBluesTraveler
Still looking for a team? RISE8 FC 07G LHGC League & Futsal23/09/20, 12:19 pmCccrushers
RISE8 FC 08G Looking to add a GOALKEEPER to complete ROSTER23/09/20, 11:47 amCccrushers
RISE8 FC 07G Looking to add a GOALKEEPER to complete ROSTER23/09/20, 11:34 amCccrushers
Dallas Roma FC 2012. Coached by Patrick Shamu 22/09/20, 06:09 pmDRFC Academy
Dallas Roma FC 2011 Coached by Patrick Shamu 22/09/20, 06:01 pmDRFC Academy
Dallas Roma FC 10s Classic lge Needing a Goalkeeper. 22/09/20, 05:49 pmDRFC Academy
FC Dallas 11G Copa, JGAL, 2 open spots 22/09/20, 04:00 pmCoachEddieMarin
Goalkeeper Wanted22/09/20, 01:55 pmcoachsansom
Sting 12 boys MOLE (Frisco)22/09/20, 01:11 pmCoachGM
Thiago has the most passes in English Premier League22/09/20, 03:36 amALEXXXXXXX
Renegades 2012G Central • Mendoza21/09/20, 11:48 amRenegades Soccer Club
Renegades Soccer Club 2014/15G • Central Division21/09/20, 08:53 amRenegades Soccer Club
Renegades Soccer Club 2013G’s Opportunity’s 21/09/20, 08:42 amRenegades Soccer Club
FC Premier now forming Boys & Girls Juniors teams 2013-201520/09/20, 07:58 pmMuc03b

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 6 Pixel
Statistics
We have 14517 registered users
The newest registered user is JanineM

Our users have posted a total of 200220 messages in 29427 subjects

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 6 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by KeeperCommander on 04/05/18, 10:39 am

Probably would have been more profitably for HN to retreat. At least he would have a future at the club to move up through the age groups.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 6 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by ForReal on 04/05/18, 10:44 am

KeeperCommander wrote:Probably would have been more profitably for HN to retreat.  At least he would have a future at the club to move up through the age groups.

Good point. If some or all of the ECNL team doesn't take the DA spot (or even FDL) and most head to Solar, then what's the future of the 05s look like there? This year's DA team clearly struggled. Can they field a better DA team next year? Does Texans West (or bulk of them) become DA or FDL? Have they announced who is coaching those teams?

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander on 04/05/18, 10:49 am

ForReal wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:Probably would have been more profitably for HN to retreat.  At least he would have a future at the club to move up through the age groups.

Good point.  If some or all of the ECNL team doesn't take the DA spot (or even FDL) and most head to Solar, then what's the future of the 05s look like there?  This year's DA team clearly struggled.  Can they field a better DA team next year?  Does Texans West (or bulk of them) become DA or FDL?  Have they announced who is coaching those teams?
Do we really think any will stay to take the DA spot, or will they leave and take the DA spot?

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefty on 04/05/18, 11:01 am

ForReal wrote:

Good point.  If some or all of the ECNL team doesn't take the DA spot (or even FDL) and most head to Solar, then what's the future of the 05s look like there?  This year's DA team clearly struggled.  Can they field a better DA team next year?  Does Texans West (or bulk of them) become DA or FDL?  Have they announced who is coaching those teams?

Think you may possibly be missing HN potential logic.

This is a business first and foremost.

He will have a DA Team next year, and the year after, and the year after, and it will generate the same amount of revenue if it finishes first or last.

If he can generate the same amount of revenue with a lot less headaches and turmoil from the employees (coaches) and customers (parents) involved why make it more complicated than it has to be.

Having a few extra teams would be nice, but all revenue options are not worth pursuing or keeping.

The cost benefit analysis (financial & emotional) makes it easy to say 'good luck elsewhere'.

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pele98 on 04/05/18, 11:05 am

KeeperCommander wrote:
ForReal wrote:

Do we really think any will stay to take the DA spot, or will they leave and take the DA spot?

Terrible in betting, I lose money all the time.  Will bet that ALL will leave and take DA spots at Solar.  That team has GA personality and without him, most if not all of, those players can not play.  Question will be do they stay together in DA or not if GA is not coaching?
Pele98
Pele98
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander on 04/05/18, 11:09 am

Lefty wrote:
ForReal wrote:

Think you may possibly be missing HN potential logic.

This is a business first and foremost.

He will have a DA Team next year, and the year after, and the year after, and it will generate the same amount of revenue if it finishes first or last.  

If he can generate the same amount of revenue with a lot less headaches and turmoil from the employees (coaches) and customers (parents) involved why make it more complicated than it has to be.

Having a few extra teams would be nice, but all revenue options are not worth pursuing or keeping.

The cost benefit analysis (financial & emotional) makes it easy to say 'good luck elsewhere'.

Business absolutely. Great business decision we will have to wait and see. Some of the best business decisions were not the most logical at the time. This is one of those instances. Will it pan out for him? Will not know for a little while. There is also a very bold statement you made up there. No promises made from the Fed.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5050Ball on 04/05/18, 11:39 am

DeltaTauChi wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
Lefty wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:I am sure he will also consult this board before he goes wheels off again and drives away his best ever team. lol!

Kind of the way Pay to Play works.

Clubs and Coaches make out like bandits.

Uninformed or  Shocked naïve parents Shocked feed the monster.

Kids try and make the best of it.

Yeah.  I'm thinking the '99's might have a little something to say about KC's comment.
I don’t believe I said the 99’s were no good.  But if you think the 05’s were not going to take that crown you are crazy.

The Kenny Medina teams with Kerri Hanks that won a Nattie might have a say in that convo as well.

Yeah, that was the '85s. 88's and 3 in the 90's also won nattys. 92's twice. All of them older than U12 Very Happy
5050Ball
5050Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04/05/18, 11:51 am

5050Ball wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
Lefty wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:I am sure he will also consult this board before he goes wheels off again and drives away his best ever team. lol!

Yeah.  I'm thinking the '99's might have a little something to say about KC's comment.
I don’t believe I said the 99’s were no good.  But if you think the 05’s were not going to take that crown you are crazy.

The Kenny Medina teams with Kerri Hanks that won a Nattie might have a say in that convo as well.

Yeah, that was the '85s.  88's and 3 in the 90's also won nattys.  92's twice.  All of them older than U12   Very Happy

Uh oh. I've been out-Googled. Embarassed

Shhhhhhh. Don't let KC know. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander on 04/05/18, 12:47 pm

DeltaTauChi wrote:
5050Ball wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
Lefty wrote:

Yeah, that was the '85s.  88's and 3 in the 90's also won nattys.  92's twice.  All of them older than U12   Very Happy

Uh oh.  I've been out-Googled.  Embarassed

Shhhhhhh.  Don't let KC know. Wink
I am sorry dt I forgot you were still here. You may go.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodhisattva on 04/05/18, 02:11 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
5050Ball wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:

I am sorry dt I forgot you were still here.  You may go.

I appreciate the Tombstone reference sir.

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man on 04/05/18, 02:39 pm

The reindeer games continue.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander on 04/05/18, 03:11 pm

Bodhisattva wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
5050Ball wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:

I am sorry dt I forgot you were still here.  You may go.

I appreciate the Tombstone reference sir.
Tombstone is a great movie but the ‘99 were better right Delta.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck D on 04/05/18, 03:15 pm

Medicine Man wrote:The reindeer games continue.

YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH BOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chuck D
Chuck D
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man on 04/05/18, 08:19 pm

quote from Flava Flav: 'I can't do nuttin' for you man Go lean on shells answer man I can't do nuttin' for ya man You jumped out of the jelly into a jam'

Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck D on 04/05/18, 09:53 pm

Medicine Man wrote:quote from Flava Flav: 'I can't do nuttin' for you man Go lean on shells answer man I can't do nuttin' for ya man You jumped out of the jelly into a jam'

So get up, get get get down. F-D-L is a joke in yo town.
Chuck D
Chuck D
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou on 04/05/18, 10:33 pm

Meth man has taken over another account.

Last edited by Zizou on 05/05/18, 07:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man on 05/05/18, 05:38 am

Zizou what do the parents at these clubs think about it all. Are they excited? More money means more problems, good stuff. Rock paper scissors.

Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmic Niner on 05/05/18, 07:23 am

Zizou wrote:Meth man has tacken* over another account.

tongue *nekaT

Cosmic Niner
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man on 05/05/18, 07:38 am

Rock paper scissors.

Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulga De Perro on 08/05/18, 09:29 am

goscore! wrote:
Pulga De Perro wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:
Pele98 wrote:

Could very well be, but I also think that will happen after stripping South bare to beef up Solar's DA/DA2.

shhhhhhhh......

From what I've heard, South has already been stripped bare, and it's not to beef up Solar.  Beware of acquiring damaged goods.

So, what is the REAL story coming out from the South? 
I heard SA/GA had meetings with parents and players yesterday and lots of parents came out unsatisfied from the sales pitch.  From what I heard, things like leaving a guaranteed spot to go for potential tryouts is eating some of them alive, not to mention the 1-hour drive to the new practice location.

Anybody with more insight?

I attended the GA meeting yesterday with LH parents. 
All I can say is GA sold us BS about the FDL and DA crap.  I don't buy any of his explanations and the timeline does not fit.  He said Texans told him or SA on FRIDAY that no ECNL he is on his own and by Monday he already had a deal with SOLAR for himself, SA and our LH coach to bring his 04/05/06 players and get a pick of Solar's DA or FDL? The South ECNL parents got the news on Saturday and Texans emails went out on Sunday to ECNL parents. Either Solar is really desperate to get the GA/SA combo or GA/SA wanted to use South to milk the Texans, it backfired.
Why would GA gladly accept a Solar FDL while the Texans offered him a Texans FDL and he declined? Texans FDL means none of the South players have to move and he keeps his D1 bye too.  Solar FDL means every South player have to fight for a spot with tons of other Solar players, D1 bye stays with Texans.  Same for DA too for those who care about DA. Lots of girls will be left in the cold.  Doesn't make any sense.   This from a guy who says he cares about our girls and it is not about him.

Don't get me started on D1 college recruitment, practice locations, fees going up, new uniforms and kits, more travels, and a bunch more BS from GA.

Staying with Texans wasn't an option for the teams as they were. Hassan would swoop in and pick them apart, all the ones HN decides are good enough, moved up to Ross Stewart on the DA or FDL, coached by Hassan.

It is happening already although it is not HN who is doing the 'Swoop in and pick them apart'.  The sheep matched themselves to the slaughterhouse, now the picking has begun.  Sky is BLUE and beautiful.  Next stop JPII.

Pulga De Perro
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulga De Perro on 14/05/18, 01:13 pm

Las maravillas nunca cesan.

A lot of 05 south girls blindly followed SA/GA to Solar.  It turns out now that while all of them are being told to show for try outs, some are being told not to worry they have the spots.  Why then are you still lying about try outs if some have already being told they are in? Solar ECNL is pretty much full, DA is more than half done, FDL same thing.

Pulga De Perro
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by soccertard on 14/05/18, 01:34 pm

Blindly? I've never seen a blind soccer player.
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BigKickKiddo on 14/05/18, 01:35 pm

-All have been told to come to tryouts
-Some have been told they have a spot already
-"Pretty Much Full"
-"Half Full"

How many girls came over???
Solar has DA, ECNL, FDL teams with probably 18 each to my knowledge, I seriously doubt they brought 54 '05 girls with them....

Sounds like normal workings here, move along
BigKickKiddo
BigKickKiddo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man on 14/05/18, 01:42 pm

quote from Flava Flav: 'I can't do nuttin' for you man Go lean on shells answer man I can't do nuttin' for ya man You jumped out of the jelly into a jam'

Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 14/05/18, 02:35 pm

Everyone in Solar 05 DA and DTS 05 is promised a spot on DA roster !
Only 10 can play apart from goalie.
Smart 05s are headed to FCD and Texan DA tryouts before it’s too late.

Udontseeme wrote:-All have been told to come to tryouts
-Some have been told they have a spot already
-"Pretty Much Full"
-"Half Full"

How many girls came over???
Solar has DA, ECNL, FDL teams with probably 18 each to my knowledge, I seriously doubt they brought 54 '05 girls with them....

Sounds like normal workings here, move along

Back to top Go down

Post by BigKickKiddo on 14/05/18, 02:54 pm

Yes, the children play 11v11, but there are more than 11 on a roster.....

I highly doubt that every single Solar 05 Player and DTS 05 player was "Promised" a DA Roster Spot. Im sure the conversation went something like We will Be playing DA/ECNL/FDL(DA2) we will have a spot for your DD. We will be coaching and they can stay with us on those teams. Guaranteed that between DA and FDL there is plenty of spots for those players. Again 18 roster spots minimum on 3 teams, still dont see 54 players on the DTS 05 and Solar DA 05 teams combined, hence the tryouts.

Its simple math that does this one in.
BigKickKiddo
BigKickKiddo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum