North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Dallas Roma FC 2012. Coached by Patrick Shamu Today at 06:09 pmDRFC Academy
Dallas Roma FC 2011 Coached by Patrick Shamu Today at 06:01 pmDRFC Academy
Dallas Roma FC 10s Classic lge Needing a Goalkeeper. Today at 05:49 pmDRFC Academy
FC Dallas 11G Copa, JGAL, 2 open spots Today at 04:00 pmCoachEddieMarin
Still looking for a team? RISE8 FC 07G LHGC League & FutsalToday at 03:44 pmCccrushers
Dual roster Today at 03:22 pmLilsmooth76
07 ECNLToday at 02:17 pmcenTex
Goalkeeper WantedToday at 01:55 pmcoachsansom
Sting 12 boys MOLE (Frisco)Today at 01:11 pmCoachGM
Top ‘07 NTX Boys TeamsToday at 12:53 pmdreadpirateroberts
ECNL-08Today at 12:22 pmcenTex
Thiago has the most passes in English Premier LeagueToday at 03:36 amALEXXXXXXX
RISE8 FC 08G Looking to add a GOALKEEPER to complete ROSTERYesterday at 03:10 pmCccrushers
Renegades 2012G Central • MendozaYesterday at 11:48 amRenegades Soccer Club
RISE8 FC 07G Looking to add a GOALKEEPER to complete ROSTERYesterday at 10:57 amCccrushers
Renegades Soccer Club 2014/15G • Central DivisionYesterday at 08:53 amRenegades Soccer Club
Renegades Soccer Club 2013G’s Opportunity’s Yesterday at 08:42 amRenegades Soccer Club
ECNL 04 Girls Week 320/09/20, 08:09 pmdtk9119
FC Premier now forming Boys & Girls Juniors teams 2013-201520/09/20, 07:58 pmMuc03b
FC Premier now forming Boys & Girls Juniors teams 2013-201520/09/20, 07:41 pmMuc03b
FC Premier now forming Boys & Girls Juniors teams 2013-201520/09/20, 07:35 pmMuc03b
05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition20/09/20, 07:06 pmCheckpoint Charlie
Adding players if interested 19/09/20, 10:08 pmbigred
08G FDL Schedule18/09/20, 10:09 pm08GSoccerPRA
'11 B Looking for team - Richardson, Plano, Farmers Branch17/09/20, 02:28 pmCameronbrown15

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 14515 registered users
The newest registered user is ALEXXXXXXX

Our users have posted a total of 200195 messages in 29422 subjects

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 4 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by soccertard on 30/04/18, 07:55 pm

So, it certainly doesn't look like FC Dallas is ending ECNL...
https://www.fcdallas.com/youth/teams/ecnl

soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 4 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by PowerKick on 01/05/18, 09:09 am

soccertard wrote:So, it certainly doesn't look like FC Dallas is ending ECNL...

I think Solar will give ECNL to south.

PowerKick
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man on 01/05/18, 09:21 am

Go figure.....what's the catch?

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pele98 on 01/05/18, 11:10 am

PowerKick wrote:

Could very well be, but I also think that will happen after stripping South bare to beef up Solar's DA/DA2.
Pele98
Pele98
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee on 01/05/18, 11:21 am

Pele98 wrote:
PowerKick wrote:

Could very well be, but I also think that will happen after stripping South bare to beef up Solar's DA/DA2.

shhhhhhhh......

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01/05/18, 11:34 am

AngelinaGoalee wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
PowerKick wrote:

shhhhhhhh......

From what I've heard, South has already been stripped bare, and it's not to beef up Solar. Beware of acquiring damaged goods.

Back to top Go down

Post by jogobonito06 on 01/05/18, 11:37 am

Hmmm, so what price do you put on South if it's not in the South?

Where is that Goldman Sachs Princeton grad when you need 'em?
jogobonito06
jogobonito06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pele98 on 02/05/18, 12:29 pm

DeltaTauChi wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
PowerKick wrote:

shhhhhhhh......

From what I've heard, South has already been stripped bare, and it's not to beef up Solar.  Beware of acquiring damaged goods.

So, what is the REAL story coming out from the South? 
I heard SA/GA had meetings with parents and players yesterday and lots of parents came out unsatisfied from the sales pitch.  From what I heard, things like leaving a guaranteed spot to go for potential tryouts is eating some of them alive, not to mention the 1-hour drive to the new practice location.

Anybody with more insight?
Pele98
Pele98
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulga De Perro on 03/05/18, 11:29 am

Pele98 wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
PowerKick wrote:

shhhhhhhh......

From what I've heard, South has already been stripped bare, and it's not to beef up Solar.  Beware of acquiring damaged goods.

I heard SA/GA had meetings with parents and players yesterday and lots of parents came out unsatisfied from the sales pitch.  From what I heard, things like leaving a guaranteed spot to go for potential tryouts is eating some of them alive, not to mention the 1-hour drive to the new practice location.

I attended the GA meeting yesterday with LH parents. 
All I can say is GA sold us BS about the FDL and DA crap.  I don't buy any of his explanations and the timeline does not fit.  He said Texans told him or SA on FRIDAY that no ECNL he is on his own and by Monday he already had a deal with SOLAR for himself, SA and our LH coach to bring his 04/05/06 players and get a pick of Solar's DA or FDL? The South ECNL parents got the news on Saturday and Texans emails went out on Sunday to ECNL parents. Either Solar is really desperate to get the GA/SA combo or GA/SA wanted to use South to milk the Texans, it backfired.
Why would GA gladly accept a Solar FDL while the Texans offered him a Texans FDL and he declined? Texans FDL means none of the South players have to move and he keeps his D1 bye too.  Solar FDL means every South player have to fight for a spot with tons of other Solar players, D1 bye stays with Texans.  Same for DA too for those who care about DA. Lots of girls will be left in the cold.  Doesn't make any sense.   This from a guy who says he cares about our girls and it is not about him.

Don't get me started on D1 college recruitment, practice locations, fees going up, new uniforms and kits, more travels, and a bunch more BS from GA.

Pulga De Perro
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander on 03/05/18, 11:33 am

There has been trouble in paradise before. I hear all this but I bet most of team is intact.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by goscore! on 03/05/18, 11:39 am

Pulga De Perro wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
PowerKick wrote:

shhhhhhhh......

All I can say is GA sold us BS about the FDL and DA crap.  I don't buy any of his explanations and the timeline does not fit.  He said Texans told him or SA on FRIDAY that no ECNL he is on his own and by Monday he already had a deal with SOLAR for himself, SA and our LH coach to bring his 04/05/06 players and get a pick of Solar's DA or FDL? The South ECNL parents got the news on Saturday and Texans emails went out on Sunday to ECNL parents. Either Solar is really desperate to get the GA/SA combo or GA/SA wanted to use South to milk the Texans, it backfired.
Why would GA gladly accept a Solar FDL while the Texans offered him a Texans FDL and he declined? Texans FDL means none of the South players have to move and he keeps his D1 bye too.  Solar FDL means every South player have to fight for a spot with tons of other Solar players, D1 bye stays with Texans.  Same for DA too for those who care about DA. Lots of girls will be left in the cold.  Doesn't make any sense.   This from a guy who says he cares about our girls and it is not about him.

Don't get me started on D1 college recruitment, practice locations, fees going up, new uniforms and kits, more travels, and a bunch more BS from GA.

Staying with Texans wasn't an option for the teams as they were. Hassan would swoop in and pick them apart, all the ones HN decides are good enough, moved up to Ross Stewart on the DA or FDL, coached by Hassan.

goscore!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander on 03/05/18, 11:45 am

goscore! wrote:
Pulga De Perro wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:
Pele98 wrote:

shhhhhhhh......

Staying with Texans wasn't an option for the teams as they were. Hassan would swoop in and pick them apart, all the ones HN decides are good enough, moved up to Ross Stewart on the DA or FDL, coached by Hassan.
I know HN runs the show. But how did that work out for him. He lost one of the best teams Texans has ever had, arguably.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KICKBALL on 03/05/18, 11:50 am

KeeperCommander wrote:
goscore! wrote:
Pulga De Perro wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:

shhhhhhhh......

I know HN runs the show.  But how did that work out for him. He lost one of the best teams Texans has ever had, arguably.

2 of the best...

KICKBALL
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccertard on 03/05/18, 11:57 am

Again...Clash of the Titans on this...

SA has a rule - If we are in the top 10 and my kid is on the team. I coach it.
HN has a rule - I own the club, and I call the shots.

Any questions?
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jogobonito06 on 03/05/18, 12:00 pm

KICKBALL wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
goscore! wrote:
Pulga De Perro wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:

I know HN runs the show.  But how did that work out for him. He lost one of the best teams Texans has ever had, arguably.

2 of the best...

Boys teams left? lol!
jogobonito06
jogobonito06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by goscore! on 03/05/18, 12:16 pm

KICKBALL wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
goscore! wrote:
Pulga De Perro wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:

2 of the best...

Exactly. SA and GA did what they had to do! I think it was a great move, just several years too late.

goscore!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee on 03/05/18, 12:29 pm

goscore! wrote:
KICKBALL wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
goscore! wrote:
Pulga De Perro wrote:
Pele98 wrote:

2 of the best...

Exactly. SA and GA did what they had to do! I think it was a great move, just several years too late.

Right. Its not the ideal place in the soccer landscape for the move to be as beneficial as it could have been in prior years.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03/05/18, 12:38 pm

goscore! wrote:
Pulga De Perro wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:
Pele98 wrote:

shhhhhhhh......

What's your point of contention with that!?! Those that want to move up do and those that don't do not. I don't think HN is twisting anyone's arm to move up to Ross.

Back to top Go down

Post by UTD Field Director* on 03/05/18, 12:40 pm

Pulga De Perro wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
PowerKick wrote:

shhhhhhhh......

All I can say is GA sold us BS about the FDL and DA crap.  I don't buy any of his explanations and the timeline does not fit.  He said Texans told him or SA on FRIDAY that no ECNL he is on his own and by Monday he already had a deal with SOLAR for himself, SA and our LH coach to bring his 04/05/06 players and get a pick of Solar's DA or FDL?   GA said that he had received calls from multiple clubs for weeks telling him that Texans was not doing ECNL, but Hasan kept telling him he was good and that Texans would be doing ECNL.  After Hasan "broke the news" on Friday, other options looked much more appealing.

The South ECNL parents got the news on Saturday and Texans emails went out on Sunday to ECNL parents. Either Solar is really desperate to get the GA/SA combo or GA/SA wanted to use South to milk the Texans, it backfired.  Why "milk" the Texans?  Hasan just spent the past few weeks either misleading or lying to him.

Why would GA gladly accept a Solar FDL while the Texans offered him a Texans FDL and he declined?  Texans FDL came with strings attached - namely Hasan (the guy who just misled you) running the show.  Ask his current players how that is working out for them.

Texans FDL means none of the South players have to move and he keeps his D1 bye too.  Are you talking D1 or FDL?  D1 could have stayed in Arlington, but FDL practices would have been at Ross Stewart

Solar FDL means every South player have to fight for a spot with tons of other Solar players, D1 bye stays with Texans.  Same for DA too for those who care about DA.  South players are free to try out for Texans FDL and DA - like they could anyway - both practice locations are the same whether GA, Hasan, or anyone else is the coachLots of girls will be left in the cold.  Doesn't make any sense.   This from a guy who says he cares about our girls and it is not about him.

Don't get me started on D1 college recruitment, practice locations, fees going up because Texans fees were so reasonable?  DA fees were by far the highest in Dallas, new uniforms and kits, more travels how is the Solar situation any more travels than staying at Texans?, and a bunch more BS from GA.

UTD Field Director*
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03/05/18, 12:43 pm

^ Nice first post. You know all of this because you were there right. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Back to top Go down

Post by RightWingDad on 03/05/18, 12:50 pm

ProDallas wrote:I wish Solar would establish some training options that are more centrally located to provide more viable options for players who live in Dallas proper. Though, 161 near Ross Stewart isn't exactly central.

Ross Stewart area is pretty easy to get to from a lot of places, Frisco, Plano, Coppell, Carrollton, Irving and Dallas. Especially now that DNT is cleaned up at 190 intersection. We live near tollway in Plano and it took about 20-25 tops and that was before DNT enhancements.
RightWingDad
RightWingDad
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefty on 03/05/18, 01:28 pm

soccertard wrote:Again...Clash of the Titans on this...

SA has a rule - If we are in the top 10 and my kid is on the team. I coach it.
HN has a rule - I own the club, and I call the shots.

Any questions?

I don't have a dog in this hunt, and not particularly fond of HN, but last I checked it took two Titans to have a 'Clash of the Titans'.  

This is far from that.  

Maybe more like a blip on a Titan's radar.

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunners on 03/05/18, 01:46 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
goscore! wrote:
Pulga De Perro wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:

shhhhhhhh......

Haha! As I'm sure most of you who know HN, he couldn't care less. I've literally heard the man tell a group of parents he "doesn't care whether they stay or go, he has hundreds of teams."

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodhisattva on 03/05/18, 01:54 pm

Pulga De Perro wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
PowerKick wrote:

shhhhhhhh......

BS from GA...shocker...

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity on 03/05/18, 01:58 pm

Gunners wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
goscore! wrote:
Pulga De Perro wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:

Haha!  As I'm sure most of you who know HN, he couldn't care less. I've literally heard the man tell a group of parents he "doesn't care whether they stay or go, he has hundreds of teams."

A few less teams today - DTS and ECNL.

Not a small chunk of change

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunners on 03/05/18, 02:00 pm

I can assure you he won't lose a blink of sleep over it. For him, the girls program has always been the icing on the cake (Boys).

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum