North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
ECNL 04 Girls Week 9Today at 07:19 pmFriscoSoccer2004
NEED A GOALIE - SPARTA FC04 Girls Yesterday at 11:36 amDamnag90
What is the most challeging road block you have encountered 28/10/20, 10:57 pmCheckpoint Charlie
Winter OUTDOOR League28/10/20, 06:41 pmForoSC
Winter OUTDOOR League28/10/20, 06:35 pmForoSC
Winter OUTDOOR League28/10/20, 06:30 pmForoSC
Winter OUTDOOR League28/10/20, 06:24 pmForoSC
Winter OUTDOOR League28/10/20, 06:07 pmForoSC
Winter OUTDOOR League28/10/20, 05:39 pmForoSC
Winter OUTDOOR League28/10/20, 05:21 pmForoSC
Winter OUTDOOR League27/10/20, 11:52 amForoSC
ECNL-0826/10/20, 11:45 pmcenTex
07 ECNL26/10/20, 11:40 pmcenTex
Sting Austin 0526/10/20, 10:30 pmSoccerates01
IberCup USA 2021 - March 30-April 4 in Dallas, TX26/10/20, 06:01 pmPremierInternationalTours
Looking for 06s in Lantana, Corinth, Denton & Flower Mound26/10/20, 05:19 pmNTX Celtic FC
Looking for 11s in Lantana, Corinth, Denton & Flower Mound26/10/20, 05:02 pmNTX Celtic FC
ECNL 04 Girls Week 826/10/20, 04:45 pmAngelinaGoalee
Looking for 14s in Lantana, Corinth, Denton & Flower Mound26/10/20, 04:27 pmNTX Celtic FC
Looking for GoalKeeper for Oct 31 7v7 Tourney Dallas TX23/10/20, 10:33 amCccrushers
Thoughts?21/10/20, 07:26 pmAngelinaGoalee
FCD v Solar19/10/20, 11:38 pmCheckpoint Charlie
Looking for skills coach in Frisco and surrounding areas19/10/20, 01:22 pmSoccer'02
DKSC '11G Evans - Farmers Branch, Carrollton, Dallas, Irving19/10/20, 12:46 pmCoachRE
Looking for players in Carrollton, The Colony, Coppell area18/10/20, 11:00 pmreeck
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams - Page 5 Pixel
Statistics
We have 14542 registered users
The newest registered user is ForoSC

Our users have posted a total of 200451 messages in 29470 subjects

2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams - Page 5 Empty Re: 2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams

Post by Big Ern on 05/05/19, 09:04 pm

918soccer wrote:Real Colorado DOC on GDA/ECNL conflict and asking for 2 ECNL teams to leave GDA...

https://www.socceramerica.com/publications/article/82075/lorne-donaldson-on-how-the-ecnl-vs-development-ac.html?verified=1

As it turns out NineEighteen, they went the other way didn't they?

Is FCD next?  

study

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1179
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams - Page 5 Empty Re: 2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams

Post by Foxysoccermom on 05/05/19, 10:29 pm

Well hell bige...you can’t really blame them can you. You go both ways.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 730
Points : 2159
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams - Page 5 Empty Re: 2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams

Post by 06Southgirl on 05/05/19, 10:57 pm

BENDMEOVER wrote:Do we have the recruiting numbers who was taken from the fold and to what congregation. That would be some good factual data for the public. Do a spreadsheet like FBR and YSR. Show margins and forecast for the next year based on past movement. I'm sure the DOC at each club would love to share that data with us.

A spreadsheet such as this would be enlightening.   Throw in data for each player on who coached them over the years!   Could be great PR for some coaches or possibly highlight some recruitment over development issues for others. Too late for 2018/19 but there’s always next year.
06Southgirl
06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Posts : 444
Points : 2881
Join date : 2014-07-22

Back to top Go down

2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams - Page 5 Empty Re: 2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams

Post by Foxysoccermom on 05/05/19, 11:17 pm

Word on the street is kw developed all the fcd players. Is that not the case?
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 730
Points : 2159
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams - Page 5 Empty Re: 2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams

Post by 918soccer on 05/05/19, 11:33 pm

Big Ern wrote:
918soccer wrote:Real Colorado DOC on GDA/ECNL conflict and asking for 2 ECNL teams to leave GDA...

https://www.socceramerica.com/publications/article/82075/lorne-donaldson-on-how-the-ecnl-vs-development-ac.html?verified=1

As it turns out NineEighteen, they went the other way didn't they?

Is FCD next?  

study

No surprise. ECNL made them choose and didn't give them 2 teams like they asked, which makes since if you look at their ECNL performance. More clubs will be forced to choose this week. Clubs who loose ECNL could loose quite a few players who like the exposure of ECNL if the clubs don't do a good job selling whatever league they are going to funnnel them through. The question is, where will the Real, FCD and Tophat ECNL players go?

918soccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 67
Points : 1144
Join date : 2017-11-20

Back to top Go down

2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams - Page 5 Empty Re: 2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams

Post by Hooper214 on 06/05/19, 07:05 am

918soccer wrote:
Big Ern wrote:
918soccer wrote:Real Colorado DOC on GDA/ECNL conflict and asking for 2 ECNL teams to leave GDA...

https://www.socceramerica.com/publications/article/82075/lorne-donaldson-on-how-the-ecnl-vs-development-ac.html?verified=1

As it turns out NineEighteen, they went the other way didn't they?

Is FCD next?  

study

No surprise. ECNL made them choose and didn't give them 2 teams like they asked, which makes since if you look at their ECNL performance. More clubs will be forced to choose this week. Clubs who loose ECNL could loose quite a few players who like the exposure of ECNL if the clubs don't do a good job selling whatever league they are going to funnnel them through. The question is, where will the Real, FCD and Tophat ECNL players go?

The pansies flower flower flower that run the ECNL would never ever think about throwing us out.

See y'all on the tollway!!
Hooper214
Hooper214
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 44
Points : 650
Join date : 2019-03-06

Back to top Go down

2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams - Page 5 Empty Re: 2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams

Post by Big Ern on 06/05/19, 12:01 pm

918soccer wrote:
Big Ern wrote:
918soccer wrote:Real Colorado DOC on GDA/ECNL conflict and asking for 2 ECNL teams to leave GDA...

https://www.socceramerica.com/publications/article/82075/lorne-donaldson-on-how-the-ecnl-vs-development-ac.html?verified=1

As it turns out NineEighteen, they went the other way didn't they?

Is FCD next?  

study

No surprise. ECNL made them choose and didn't give them 2 teams like they asked, which makes since if you look at their ECNL performance. More clubs will be forced to choose this week. Clubs who loose ECNL could loose quite a few players who like the exposure of ECNL if the clubs don't do a good job selling whatever league they are going to funnnel them through. The question is, where will the Real, FCD and Tophat ECNL players go?

So.  Much.  Humor.  Friggin' overload ... Laughing

And to hint at an answer to (at least some of) your question ... Real CO had two teams participating in the Spring Showcase in each age group.  I'll give ya one guess where those second teams came from  Wink

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1179
Points : 3477
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams - Page 5 Empty Re: 2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams

Post by 5050Ball on 06/05/19, 12:21 pm

So then they won't loose so many? Makes since.
5050Ball
5050Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 247
Points : 2229
Join date : 2015-06-19

Back to top Go down

2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams - Page 5 Empty Re: 2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams

Post by Truthiness on 08/05/19, 08:09 am

Bye bye FDL. We barely got to know ya.
Hello DPL...
http://www.lonestar-sc.com/news/post/dpl-expands-nationally-to-include-top-clubs
Truthiness
Truthiness
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 96
Points : 671
Join date : 2019-04-30

Back to top Go down

2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams - Page 5 Empty Re: 2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams

Post by 04Soccer on 08/05/19, 09:09 am

And the changes, just keep coming.
At least there is a platform for post season playoffs and a championship, unlike FDL.
04Soccer
04Soccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 122
Points : 3313
Join date : 2012-02-22
Age : 56
Location : Keller. TX

Back to top Go down

2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams - Page 5 Empty Re: 2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams

Post by Guest on 08/05/19, 09:12 am

Truthiness wrote:Bye bye FDL. We barely got to know ya.
Hello DPL...
http://www.lonestar-sc.com/news/post/dpl-expands-nationally-to-include-top-clubs

A complete and absolute waste of time and money for all the players and families involved EXCEPT for Cali teams, where it actually makes a lot of sense.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams - Page 5 Empty Re: 2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams

Post by BENDMEOVER on 08/05/19, 09:42 am

Is the sales pitch really a team or is it selling a league? Is NPL the new LH league.

__________________________________________________
Tp or Bust!
BENDMEOVER
BENDMEOVER
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 504
Points : 1461
Join date : 2018-06-10

Back to top Go down

2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams - Page 5 Empty Re: 2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams

Post by brazos on 08/05/19, 11:01 am

DeltaTauChi wrote:
Truthiness wrote:Bye bye FDL. We barely got to know ya.
Hello DPL...
http://www.lonestar-sc.com/news/post/dpl-expands-nationally-to-include-top-clubs

A complete and absolute waste of time and money for all the players and families involved EXCEPT for Cali teams, where it actually makes a lot of sense.

The whole thing is comical. The only thing they are clued into is finding a way to hold onto the gravy train!

brazos
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 52
Points : 1102
Join date : 2017-12-27

Back to top Go down

2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams - Page 5 Empty Re: 2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams

Post by Guest on 08/05/19, 12:35 pm

brazos wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
Truthiness wrote:Bye bye FDL. We barely got to know ya.
Hello DPL...
http://www.lonestar-sc.com/news/post/dpl-expands-nationally-to-include-top-clubs

A complete and absolute waste of time and money for all the players and families involved EXCEPT for Cali teams, where it actually makes a lot of sense.

The whole thing is comical.  The only thing they are clued into is finding a way to hold onto the gravy train!

After thinking about it a bit, it may not even be worth it for the Cali teams.  

These are all 2nd-Tier teams behind DA and ECNL teams.  In NTX, 2nd-Tier teams making road trips to Austin/SA/Houston/OKC/Tulsa or anywhere else the various incarnation of "regional" leagues (TCL, ECRL, FDL, RPL, xyz NPL, etc.) play is an absolute waste of player/parent time and money.  The competition level would be just as good if all of the NTX teams playing in those leagues just stayed put and played in LHGCL, and you would get just as many college coaches showing up to league games (which is pretty much 0 coaches).  Instead, spend the money going to the better regional showcase events like Texas Cup, D'Feeters Showcase, FCD Showcase, DIGC, Lexus Cup, Lonestar Showcase, etc.  The college coaches from the schools where 90+% of the 2nd-Tier team kids will end up playing in college show up to those showcases in droves.

Getting on a plane to go to any kind of "National" showcase is also an absolute waste of time and money for 90+% of these kids.  90+% of these kids won't even consider going to a school that is outside of a single day's drive time from home.  Let the 10% that actually want to look at some these schools figure out a way on their own to get in front of those coaches instead of your family subsidizing their recruiting trip.  Now, if you want to justify spending that kind of money for life experience or water cooler bragging rights, ok, then such leagues and showcases are right up your alley.  Just don't get sold on any college exposure, recruiting benefit, or quality of competition, from getting on a plane to play in a league match or showcase that doesn't have DA or ECNL in the name.

In Cali, particularly SoCal, it may be different, simply because you have the population density and club quality to where you might have 10-12 clubs within reasonable driving distance of one another, that league play may be worth it.  However, the same things apply for any of those teams getting on a plane to leave SoCal to play in a showcase, but then again, the big showcases are usually coming out there to them, so they really don't have to get on a plane, even if they need to go to Vegas for one.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams - Page 5 Empty Re: 2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams

Post by Checkpoint Charlie on 08/05/19, 01:02 pm

DeltaTauChi wrote:
brazos wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
Truthiness wrote:Bye bye FDL. We barely got to know ya.
Hello DPL...
http://www.lonestar-sc.com/news/post/dpl-expands-nationally-to-include-top-clubs

]b]A complete and absolute waste of time and money for all the players and families involved[/b] EXCEPT[/b] for Cali teams, where it actually makes a lot of sense.

The whole thing is comical.  The only thing they are clued into is finding a way to hold onto the gravy train!

After thinking about it a bit, it may not even be worth it for the Cali teams.  

These are all 2nd-Tier teams behind DA and ECNL teams.  In NTX, 2nd-Tier teams making road trips to Austin/SA/Houston/OKC/Tulsa or anywhere else the various incarnation of "regional" leagues (TCL, ECRL, FDL, RPL, xyz NPL, etc.) play is an absolute waste of player/parent time and money.  The competition level would be just as good if all of the NTX teams playing in those leagues just stayed put and played in LHGCL, and you would get just as many college coaches showing up to league games (which is pretty much 0 coaches).  Instead, spend the money going to the better regional showcase events like Texas Cup, D'Feeters Showcase, FCD Showcase, DIGC, Lexus Cup, Lonestar Showcase, etc.  The college coaches from the schools where 90+% of the 2nd-Tier team kids will end up playing in college show up to those showcases in droves.

Getting on a plane to go to any kind of "National" showcase is also an absolute waste of time and money for 90+% of these kids.  90+% of these kids won't even consider going to a school that is outside of a single day's drive time from home.  Let the 10% that actually want to look at some these schools figure out a way on their own to get in front of those coaches instead of your family subsidizing their recruiting trip.  Now, if you want to justify spending that kind of money for life experience or water cooler bragging rights, ok, then such leagues and showcases are right up your alley.  Just don't get sold on any college exposure, recruiting benefit, or quality of competition, from getting on a plane to play in a league match or showcase that doesn't have DA or ECNL in the name.

In Cali, particularly SoCal, it may be different, simply because you have the population density and club quality to where you might have 10-12 clubs within reasonable driving distance of one another, that league play may be worth it.  However, the same things apply for any of those teams getting on a plane to leave SoCal to play in a showcase, but then again, the big showcases are usually coming out there to them, so they really don't have to get on a plane, even if they need to go to Vegas for one.



#MAGA
Checkpoint Charlie
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 306
Points : 2167
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams - Page 5 Empty Re: 2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams

Post by G21DD on 08/05/19, 02:19 pm

Getting on a plane to go to any kind of "National" showcase is also an absolute waste of time and money for 90+% of these kids.  90+% of these kids won't even consider going to a school that is outside of a single day's drive time from home.  Let the 10% that actually want to look at some these schools figure out a way on their own to get in front of those coaches instead of your family subsidizing their recruiting trip.  Big

Why limit it to the "other 90%"?  Look at the 2019 commitments from the DA or ECNL players, very few of even those go more than two states away from Texas.  Looks like the most come from FCD DA (7ish), a handful from Sting, then only a couple from each of the other DA/ECNL teams.  Mostly Texas and nearby schools are on the list.  So why are these families paying that much to travel to be seen by schools in their own backyard?

https://www.soccerwire.com/news/clubs/youth-girls/over-1100-girls-ecnl-players-announce-2019-college-commitments/?loc=psw

https://www.soccerwire.com/news/clubs/youth-boys/u-s-soccer-boys-girls-development-academy-2019-college-commitments/

G21DD
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 25
Points : 3891
Join date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams - Page 5 Empty Re: 2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams

Post by BENDMEOVER on 08/05/19, 02:53 pm

Is NPL going to replace the luster of LH theres a big marketing bonanza for this league. My understanding is that it was pretty weak in quality and teams has this changed or is this just another Avenue for monies to travel and have a good time.

__________________________________________________
Tp or Bust!
BENDMEOVER
BENDMEOVER
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 504
Points : 1461
Join date : 2018-06-10

Back to top Go down

2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams - Page 5 Empty Re: 2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams

Post by Guest on 08/05/19, 03:06 pm

G21DD wrote:

Why limit it to the "other 90%"?  Look at the 2019 commitments from the DA or ECNL players, very few of even those go more than two states away from Texas.  Looks like the most come from FCD DA (7ish), a handful from Sting, then only a couple from each of the other DA/ECNL teams.  Mostly Texas and nearby schools are on the list.  So why are these families paying that much to travel to be seen by schools in their own backyard?

I would argue that there is reason and value for attending national showcases if your kid has the potential to play for a Power 5 conference, or a top 75-100 NPI type of program, even if that school is in TX/OK/LA/AK.  The coaches at those schools are going to want to see their recruits playing against other top national talent in unfamiliar surroundings - that's something you are not going to get staying in TX/OK.  If you go back and look at the past 10+ years or so (maybe even more), typically the top 3-4 teams in DFW each year have several players that fit this category.  So whether it was the teams that played in National League in the Pre-ECNL days, ECNL during the pre-DA days, or ECNL/DA now, there is some validity IMO to those teams travelling to play, even if 90+% of those players still end up within a days drive of DFW.

If your kid is likely to end up at a Southland or Sun Belt conference school, or DII, DIII, etc.  There is still value in them playing ECNL or DA if they are good enough, simply because the training and competition level will better prepare them to compete and excel at the college level, but getting on a plane 3x per year to go to Showcases/Playoffs is still a hefty premium to pay for that.  If you are at a level or two below ECNL/DA, you aren't getting the benefit of playing stronger competition than you could get locally/regionally when you travel to these national events, so why even consider paying a premium for that?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams - Page 5 Empty Re: 2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams

Post by Big Ern on 08/05/19, 03:09 pm

DeltaTauChi wrote:
G21DD wrote:

Why limit it to the "other 90%"?  Look at the 2019 commitments from the DA or ECNL players, very few of even those go more than two states away from Texas.  Looks like the most come from FCD DA (7ish), a handful from Sting, then only a couple from each of the other DA/ECNL teams.  Mostly Texas and nearby schools are on the list.  So why are these families paying that much to travel to be seen by schools in their own backyard?

I would argue that there is reason and value for attending national showcases if your kid has the potential to play for a Power 5 conference, or a top 75-100 NPI type of program, even if that school is in TX/OK/LA/AK.  The coaches at those schools are going to want to see their recruits playing against other top national talent in unfamiliar surroundings - that's something you are not going to get staying in TX/OK.  If you go back and look at the past 10+ years or so (maybe even more), typically the top 3-4 teams in DFW each year have several players that fit this category.  So whether it was the teams that played in National League in the Pre-ECNL days, ECNL during the pre-DA days, or ECNL/DA now, there is some validity IMO to those teams travelling to play, even if 90+% of those players still end up within a days drive of DFW.

If your kid is likely to end up at a Southland or Sun Belt conference school, or DII, DIII, etc.  There is still value in them playing ECNL or DA if they are good enough, simply because the training and competition level will better prepare them to compete and excel at the college level, but getting on a plane 3x per year to go to Showcases/Playoffs is still a hefty premium to pay for that.  If you are at a level or two below ECNL/DA, you aren't getting the benefit of playing stronger competition than you could get locally/regionally when you travel to these national events, so why even consider paying a premium for that?

Once again ... DTX is as right as rain ^.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1179
Points : 3477
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams - Page 5 Empty Re: 2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams

Post by Checkpoint Charlie on 08/05/19, 03:35 pm

Big Ern wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
G21DD wrote:

Why limit it to the "other 90%"?  Look at the 2019 commitments from the DA or ECNL players, very few of even those go more than two states away from Texas.  Looks like the most come from FCD DA (7ish), a handful from Sting, then only a couple from each of the other DA/ECNL teams.  Mostly Texas and nearby schools are on the list.  So why are these families paying that much to travel to be seen by schools in their own backyard?

I would argue that there is reason and value for attending national showcases if your kid has the potential to play for a Power 5 conference, or a top 75-100 NPI type of program, even if that school is in TX/OK/LA/AK.  The coaches at those schools are going to want to see their recruits playing against other top national talent in unfamiliar surroundings - that's something you are not going to get staying in TX/OK.  If you go back and look at the past 10+ years or so (maybe even more), typically the top 3-4 teams in DFW each year have several players that fit this category.  So whether it was the teams that played in National League in the Pre-ECNL days, ECNL during the pre-DA days, or ECNL/DA now, there is some validity IMO to those teams travelling to play, even if 90+% of those players still end up within a days drive of DFW.

If your kid is likely to end up at a Southland or Sun Belt conference school, or DII, DIII, etc.  There is still value in them playing ECNL or DA if they are good enough, simply because the training and competition level will better prepare them to compete and excel at the college level, but getting on a plane 3x per year to go to Showcases/Playoffs is still a hefty premium to pay for that.  If you are at a level or two below ECNL/DA, you aren't getting the benefit of playing stronger competition than you could get locally/regionally when you travel to these national events, so why even consider paying a premium for that?

Once again ... DTX is as right as rain ^.



#MAGA
Checkpoint Charlie
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 306
Points : 2167
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams - Page 5 Empty Re: 2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams

Post by Hooper214 on 21/06/19, 04:06 pm

Ya'll! What in the wide world of Frisco happened? alien alien What a Face

Those silly boys and girls over at the ECNL made a bad choice kicking us out of their league. Who do they think they are? lol!

Sweatpea's coach wanted me to tell everyone that there's a new league called the DPL. Our B n C teamers will play in that league. Apparently (n you didn't hear this from me) the coaches get paid more money if they put their teams in this league, which totes means it's going to be better.

See ya'll on the Tollway!!! affraid geek elephant What a Face
Hooper214
Hooper214
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 44
Points : 650
Join date : 2019-03-06

Back to top Go down

2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams - Page 5 Empty Re: 2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams

Post by Checkpoint Charlie on 21/06/19, 04:23 pm

Hooper214 wrote:Ya'll! What in the wide world of Frisco happened? alien alien What a Face

Those silly boys and girls over at the ECNL made a bad choice kicking us out of their league. Who do they think they are? lol!

Sweatpea's coach wanted me to tell everyone that there's a new league called the DPL. Our B n C teamers will play in that league. Apparently (n you didn't hear this from me) the coaches get paid more money if they put their teams in this league, which totes means it's going to be better.  

See ya'll on the Tollway!!! affraid geek elephant What a Face



#MAGA
Checkpoint Charlie
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 306
Points : 2167
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams - Page 5 Empty Re: 2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams

Post by smugrr on 01/07/20, 02:56 pm

So where are the non ECNL clubs (FC Dallas?) playing this fall?

smugrr
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 284
Points : 1741
Join date : 2017-05-10

Back to top Go down

2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams - Page 5 Empty Re: 2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams

Post by mykidsmom on 02/07/20, 10:59 am

FCDallas is back in ECNL.

https://www.fcdallas.com/youth/ecnl

mykidsmom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 17
Points : 2310
Join date : 2014-07-22

Back to top Go down

2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams - Page 5 Empty Re: 2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams

Post by Checkpoint Charlie on 02/07/20, 11:41 pm

smugrr wrote:So where are the non ECNL clubs (FC Dallas?) playing this fall?



#MAGA
Checkpoint Charlie
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 306
Points : 2167
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams - Page 5 Empty Re: 2018-2019 DA and ECNL Teams

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum