North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

04g Blackhawks Looking - McKinney/Prosper/Frisco Area Pixel
Statistics
We have 14542 registered users
The newest registered user is ForoSC

Our users have posted a total of 200445 messages in 29469 subjects

04g Blackhawks Looking - McKinney/Prosper/Frisco Area

Go down

04g Blackhawks Looking - McKinney/Prosper/Frisco Area Empty 04g Blackhawks Looking - McKinney/Prosper/Frisco Area

Post by pkcsoccer on 04/07/18, 03:41 pm

Plano Premier team looking for 1-2 girls to round out roster to compliment a great group of girls. If you are looking for a team in Mckinney/Frisco/Prosper area please contact Matt Alexander at 469-576-1188 or pm me for tryout information.
pkcsoccer
pkcsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

04g Blackhawks Looking - McKinney/Prosper/Frisco Area Empty Re: 04g Blackhawks Looking - McKinney/Prosper/Frisco Area

Post by pkcsoccer on 11/08/18, 09:46 am

Plano Premier team looking for 1-2 players to join a great group of girls and families. If you are interested we train in west McKinney area on Tuesday and Thursday at 6 pm. We teach the fundamentals of the game to develop each individual player and subsequently the team. Our fees are modest and our commitment to our players is strong. If you have interest please contact Matt Alexander at 469-576-1188. For additional information on the club please go to www.blackhawksfc.org
pkcsoccer
pkcsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum