North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
16th Annual Winter Cup 29th-31st January The ColonyToday at 03:07 pmTriumph FC
08 Boys 16th Annual Winter Cup 29th-31st January The ColonyToday at 03:01 pmTriumph FC
2012 Boys 16th Annual Winter Cup 29th-31st January The ColonyToday at 10:21 amTriumph FC
07 Boys 16th Annual Winter Cup 29th-31st January The ColonyToday at 10:15 amTriumph FC
16th Annual Winter Cup 29th-31st January The ColonyToday at 10:02 amTriumph FC
RPL SPRING 2021 (ACADEMY + 2009 11v11 Divisions) Reg. OPENToday at 09:08 amU90C
Solar Covey 13GYesterday at 10:57 pmskipper
13 Girls 16th Annual Winter Cup 29-31st January The ColonyYesterday at 10:05 pmTriumph FC
09 Girls 16th Annual Winter Cup 29th-31st January The ColonyYesterday at 05:02 pmTriumph FC
09 Boys 16th Annual Winter Cup 29th-31st January The ColonyYesterday at 03:58 pmTriumph FC
11 Boys 16th Annual Winter Cup 29th-31st January The ColonyYesterday at 02:58 pmTriumph FC
10 Boys 16th Annual Winter Cup 29th-31st January The ColonyYesterday at 12:47 pmTriumph FC
PIT ELITE LEAGUE SPR 21 U7-U10 SAVE UP TO $75Yesterday at 10:32 amPITSoccer
Solar Colvin 11G Yesterday at 10:05 amjessh403@yahoo.com
Looking for Players in McKinney , Allen ,TexomaYesterday at 09:07 amCtltx
11 Girls 16th Annual Winter Cup 29th-31st January The Colony13/01/21, 09:59 pmTriumph FC
DT West Serrano13/01/21, 08:35 pmDallas Texans West
Dallas Texans West 2013 Academy13/01/21, 08:22 pmDallas Texans West
TOURNAMENT: U90C SPRING KICKOFF - Feb 4-7, 202113/01/21, 05:03 pmU90C
16th Annual Winter Cup 29th-31st January The Colony13/01/21, 04:00 pmTriumph FC
16th Annual Winter Cup 29th-31st January The Colony13/01/21, 01:38 pmTriumph FC
16th Annual Winter Cup 29th-31st January The Colony13/01/21, 12:49 pmTriumph FC
National Rankings12/01/21, 02:56 pmsmugrr
16th Annual Winter Cup 29th-31st January The Colony12/01/21, 02:10 pmTriumph FC
FC Dallas West Salas 15B looking/ open tryouts12/01/21, 12:17 pmfutbolespasion
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 21 Pixel
Statistics
We have 14617 registered users
The newest registered user is MegaDad5000

Our users have posted a total of 200782 messages in 29585 subjects

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 21 Empty Re: TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Post by Mr. Miyagi on 24/03/19, 06:12 pm

Cobra Kai wrote:Miyagi, I know the solar mckinney goalkeeper’s father personally. He said his son only guest played with the kicks for one tournament and for an indoor league. The only way you would  know that he ever played for them is if you are in fact a kicks parent lol

Not so. My BB has some friends that play on that team, but he actually plays for one of the larger clubs. I also know a couple of parents that have kids on that team as well. So there would be no shame in claiming that my BB played for the Kicks if he in fact actually did. They have a nice team.

Mr. Miyagi
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 91
Join date : 2018-07-30

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 21 Empty Re: TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Post by FATHER2ASUN on 24/03/19, 08:30 pm

What happened to Heighway today? Didn't see that coming.

FATHER2ASUN
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 5
Points : 694
Join date : 2019-02-26

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 21 Empty Re: TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Post by Seed on 31/03/19, 01:12 am

I guess Kicks is the best team in Classic League since they beat the Golden Children by the most goals. Bo since you Know can you give us a peak under the hood on this game? Never-mind - let me write it - pass, pass, pass, beautiful sequence, masterful ball possession, did all the right things, hit the crossbar, sent it wide, the other team did nothing, wind, wind, wind, best team ever, Pedro for President.

Bigger question, what happened to Evo, or vice versa, what got into Zenith? Great win for the boys in baby blue, tough beat for Evo.

The rest of the day seemed pretty regular, Juliao score surprised me.

Seed
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 36
Points : 886
Join date : 2018-09-19

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 21 Empty Re: TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Post by TheWizardOfÖzil on 31/03/19, 09:37 am

Hey has anyone seen Pedro’s video on Facebook? He is explaining to the kids about playing time. Now that he has some studs, he is informing the kids about playing time. Before it seem to me that they all played. Check out min 35-37. “Your not gonnna last long over here” lol. I guess this is Pedro way in telling the parents that their kid can get cut pretty soon.. my guess maybe next season when he finish recruiting. I know for a fact about 5 kids heading that way next season. All great players that will be added to Pedro’s 08. Pedro will have a stack team next season. But it’s not because he developent! AND...... I know one kid is getting a full ride on that team. His dad showed me the text. ???? but I won’t post it as it not any of my business. You can’t blame the guy for what he is doing. Trying to recruit better boys. I guess all those videos worked. Lol. Good luck to Pedro

TheWizardOfÖzil
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 4
Points : 837
Join date : 2018-10-06

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 21 Empty Re: TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Post by ntxsoccerwire on 31/03/19, 11:01 am

TheWizardOfÖzil wrote:Hey has anyone seen Pedro’s video on Facebook? He is explaining to the kids about playing time. Now that he has some studs, he is informing the kids about playing time. Before it seem to me that they all played. Check out min 35-37. “Your not gonnna last long over here” lol. I guess this is Pedro way in telling the parents that their kid can get cut pretty soon.. my guess maybe next season when he finish  recruiting. I know for a fact about 5  kids heading that way next season. All great players that will be added to Pedro’s 08. Pedro will have a stack team next season. But it’s not because he developent! AND...... I know one kid is getting a full ride on that team. His dad showed me the text. ???? but I won’t post it as it not any of my business.  You can’t blame the guy for what he is doing.  Trying to recruit better boys.  I guess all those videos  worked. Lol. Good luck to Pedro

If "great" players are going there, it's for one of only two reasons:

1. His team wins and is the strongest team around.
2. Parents believe he develops "great" players

Don't kid yourself. There are teams posting on this very forum every week looking for players, so "great" players aren't gonna join a team simply due to recruiting. It's usually one of the reasons above. Using deductive reasoning, a quick peek at team's performance/record should settle why "great" players are choosing his team over other top clubs. Why else would a "great" player leave DA to join a team that's currently 12th place in classic league?  Very Happy

ntxsoccerwire
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 77
Points : 1167
Join date : 2018-01-22

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 21 Empty Re: TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Post by Texans08dude on 31/03/19, 04:00 pm

So 2 to 3 free rides already plus 5 more???  Pro bono Pedro is a hero.  If he cuts players who is going to pay?  Only one way to solve this...release the tax returns
Texans08dude
Texans08dude
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 2
Points : 1047
Join date : 2018-03-08

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 21 Empty Re: TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Post by strokeMEgood on 31/03/19, 05:20 pm

Solar McKinney pulled ahead of Kicks on points today. Does that lock down the Classic League D1 Championship for them?

strokeMEgood
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 26
Points : 717
Join date : 2019-02-25

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 21 Empty Re: TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Post by BoKnows on 31/03/19, 05:23 pm

Pedro is recruiting every kid of every parent except those posting.

BoKnows
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 43
Points : 955
Join date : 2018-07-19

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 21 Empty Re: TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Post by ntxsoccerwire on 31/03/19, 07:33 pm

Texans08dude wrote:So 2 to 3 free rides already plus 5 more???  Pro bono Pedro is a hero.  If he cuts players who is going to pay?  Only one way to solve this...release the tax returns

Very Happy ... Just remember that FCD DA is a fully-funded DA program free to the players. So for a kid to leave that program to join Pedro's 08 group (which is in 12th place), the sales pitch would have to include a bit more than a scholarship. Allegiance is an independent club, so Pedro likely needs every bit of the funding.  I just doubt he's handing out scholarships every other kid there. (maybe he is, but doubtful.. Laughing )  Just admit it. People take their kids to Allegiance because "they" believe Pedro's developing players. To say this, isn't to say that it's true... I think his teams are play a good style of soccer, but they aren't TOP TEAMS that win and dominate leagues. Honestly, I believe that most NTX parents would rather pay a premium to be on a Winning team (ie Solar, FCD, etc.), rather than accept a scholarship to play with a less talented group... We won't know if the hype about Pedro's "development" is legit for another 2-3 years, but it's safe to say that this is the only logical reason any great players are leaving other clubs to join Pedro.

All of this said.... ...release the tax returns!

ntxsoccerwire
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 77
Points : 1167
Join date : 2018-01-22

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 21 Empty Re: TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Post by Texanssoccerdad08 on 31/03/19, 08:15 pm

I have been following this forum all season, but I wanted to wait till I saw all of the top teams before creating a profile and chiming in.
My BB plays for Texans Stavrou. Today they played Solar McKinney. What Solar did today was absolutely clinical. My sons team played the Kicks, Liverpool, and Suarez all to 1 goal losses, but Solar McKinney was just another story. That is a skilled group of well coached boys. They possessed the ball nearly the whole game, passed out of pressure from the back, defended physically, switched the ball constantly, made great runs on and off the ball. My sons team was pretty much chasing the ball the entire game. The one scoring chance we got ended up in a great save by the Solar goalie. I have seen all of the teams and that one is by far the best in my opinion. Here is my top 5 now tht i have seen the top teams

1. Solar Mckinney: not even close
2. Kicks: physical and fast team They play well together and are applying constant pressure
3. Liverpool Heighway: Even though they may end up finishing behind Suarez in CL, I was more impressed with this team.
4. Suarez: Not impressed with this teams style of play. Very defensive and boring IMO. I think I counted 4-5 defenders in their starting lineup. Still a top 5 team though
5. Allegiance: I am gonna give this spot to them based off their recent performances. I didnt get a chance to see their new DA players everyone is talking about, but based off their recent results against the other top teams, I am giving them this spot

Texanssoccerdad08
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 7
Points : 665
Join date : 2019-03-31

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 21 Empty Re: TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Post by New2competitive on 01/04/19, 12:52 pm

Why is there some kind of agenda by people on here to shove Pedro being the best coach in the world? No knock on him but it seems some on here go above and beyond to try and convince everyone that he is on another level. He is a good coach, his kids play extremely well but to Say McKinney nor Lopez are as good is crazy. McKinney and Lopez have a good mix of attack and pass game, I'm sure if they wanted to pass 500 times a game they could change up their strategy but it's just not needed.

Also, the fact that they have DA kids does not indicate that it's because they love Pedro, many people leave teams for many reasons, and ofcourse if Pedro is offering free sign up why would they go to McKinney or Lopez where they would have to pay? I know for a fact Lopez and McKinney have emails they trash daily from parents begging them to take on their kids. My kid is on one of the clubs and I see first hand how many parents just dream of their kid playing for top 5 team. I see parents brown nosing, asking, etc its crazy.

New2competitive
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 34
Points : 742
Join date : 2019-02-12

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 21 Empty Re: TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Post by strokeMEgood on 07/04/19, 12:28 pm

Anyone here happen to be parents of the kicks? I see that they lost their games in the Tulsa Cup this weekend. Looks like they were both close games. Just wondering if someone can give some commentary on the games. Sucks to see the 2 N Texas teams go out there and end up in the consolation game while thw orher 4 oklahoma teams play in the semi finals. I know that OKC energy Central team is strong though

strokeMEgood
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 26
Points : 717
Join date : 2019-02-25

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 21 Empty Re: TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Post by New2competitive on 07/04/19, 07:54 pm

Dallas kicks black lose to Rayos, didn't see that coming. Every team has bad days though, means nothing. Seen that Rayos team play and they are pretty good as well.

New2competitive
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 34
Points : 742
Join date : 2019-02-12

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 21 Empty Re: TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Post by strokeMEgood on 07/04/19, 09:46 pm

RAYOS?? RAYOS?? Like the division 2 RAYOS? The division 2, second place team RAYOS? THAT rayos?

strokeMEgood
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 26
Points : 717
Join date : 2019-02-25

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 21 Empty Re: TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Post by New2competitive on 07/04/19, 09:57 pm

Yup,...someone has to have details

New2competitive
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 34
Points : 742
Join date : 2019-02-12

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 21 Empty Re: TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Post by strokeMEgood on 07/04/19, 10:05 pm

I’m sticking to my belief that the kicks are not as good “as advertised” as Miyagi stated. They are good against weaker competition and have not beaten any top teams anytime recently.

strokeMEgood
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 26
Points : 717
Join date : 2019-02-25

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 21 Empty Re: TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Post by Mr. Miyagi on 08/04/19, 01:47 am

strokeMEgood wrote:I’m sticking to my belief that the kicks are not as good “as advertised” as Miyagi stated. They are good against weaker competition and have not beaten any top teams anytime recently.

The Kicks have definitely not performed well in tournaments this year, but other than Solar McKinney and FCD Suarez, I’m curious to know what other teams you think have performed better? While I am surprised at the loss against Rayos, anyone following the 08 scene knows how good of a team Rayos is. They barely missed qualifying for D1 this year along with FCD East TX, and both teams will finish in either 1st or 2nd place in D2. You state the Kicks are not as good as advertised as if they finished 10th place in Classic league this year? While they are inconsistent, they will still finish either 2nd or 3rd place in Classic League at worst with loses only to McKinney and Suarez. If your argument is Texans Salazar, well the Kicks beat them head to head, 2-0. If your argument is Liverpool Heighway, while they tied against the Kicks in league play, Liverpool also has losses against Athletico Espanol(1-2) and more recently, FCD Thornber(0-2), both teams that the Kicks beat with a result of 3-1. So with the exception of Solar and FCD, please enlighten us on what teams you think are better?
Mr. Miyagi
Mr. Miyagi
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 91
Points : 995
Join date : 2018-07-30

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 21 Empty Re: TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Post by strokeMEgood on 08/04/19, 08:06 am

Your comments actually help argue my point. You acknowledge that the kicks have not beaten solar, suarez, or Heighway. When this topic began, those 3 teams PLUS the kicks, were always mentioned as the top teams. The kicks have beaten NOBODY significant. Of those top teams, kicks have not beaten a single one. Them losing to rayos just further supports my theory that they just are not that great of a team. They are good, YES, but they just don’t beat any other top teams.
You discussed Liverpool. I know that’s the one you are are butt hurt about (I am assuming you will concede that suarez and solar are better than kicks). The loss to Atletico was a tough one. That atletico team can be a tricky matchup. But this recent loss was just due to the tough schedule they had to face without a goalkeeper. They were worn out after forcing draws with suarez and kicks and getting hammered by solar. I know you still may contend with “what have they done” “who have they beat”. Well I give them credit for their performance at the Labor Day tournament. That tournament had 11 classic league teams (9 D1 teams and 2 D2 teams). Liverpool advanced to the final and played a really close game with solar McKinney. By the way, Liverpool was able to beat rayos in the semi final of that tournament. So you may not put Liverpool ahead of kicks. That’s fine. I personally do, but that’s just my opinion. My main point still stands though. Riddle me this: WHO HAVE THE KICKS BEAT????

strokeMEgood
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 26
Points : 717
Join date : 2019-02-25

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 21 Empty Re: TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Post by LiverpoolDad on 08/04/19, 08:15 am

Mr. Miyagi wrote:
strokeMEgood wrote:I’m sticking to my belief that the kicks are not as good “as advertised” as Miyagi stated. They are good against weaker competition and have not beaten any top teams anytime recently.

The Kicks have definitely not performed well in tournaments this year, but other than Solar McKinney and FCD Suarez, I’m curious to know what other teams you think have performed better? While I am surprised at the loss against Rayos, anyone following the 08 scene knows how good of a team Rayos is. They barely missed qualifying for D1 this year along with FCD East TX, and both teams will finish in either 1st or 2nd place in D2. You state the Kicks are not as good as advertised as if they finished 10th place in Classic league this year? While they are inconsistent, they will still finish either 2nd or 3rd place in Classic League at worst with loses only to McKinney and Suarez. If your argument is Texans Salazar, well the Kicks beat them head to head, 2-0. If your argument is Liverpool Heighway, while they tied against the Kicks in league play, Liverpool also has losses against Athletico Espanol(1-2) and more recently, FCD Thornber(0-2), both teams that the Kicks beat with a result of 3-1. So with the exception of Solar and FCD, please enlighten us on what teams you think are better?

I agree with SMG. Kicks havent beaten any top teams. I dont consider them a top team, but rather the best of the rest.

LiverpoolDad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 51
Points : 916
Join date : 2018-09-04

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 21 Empty Re: TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Post by Mr. Miyagi on 08/04/19, 09:47 am

strokeMEgood wrote:Your comments actually help argue my point. You acknowledge that the kicks have not beaten solar, suarez, or Heighway. When this topic began, those 3 teams PLUS the kicks, were always mentioned as the top teams. The kicks have beaten NOBODY significant. Of those top teams, kicks have not beaten a single one. Them losing to rayos just further supports my theory that they just are not that great of a team.  They are good, YES, but they just don’t beat any other top teams.
You discussed Liverpool. I know that’s the one you are are butt hurt about (I am assuming you will concede that suarez and solar are better than kicks). The loss to Atletico was a tough one. That atletico team can be a tricky matchup. But this recent loss was just due to the tough schedule they had to face without a goalkeeper. They were worn out after forcing draws with suarez and kicks and getting hammered by solar. I know you still may contend with “what have they done”  “who have they beat”. Well I give them credit for their performance at the Labor Day tournament. That tournament had 11 classic league teams (9 D1 teams and 2 D2 teams). Liverpool advanced to the final and played a really close game with solar McKinney. By the way, Liverpool was able to beat rayos in the semi final of that tournament.  So you may not put Liverpool ahead of kicks. That’s fine. I personally do, but that’s just my opinion. My main point still stands though. Riddle me this: WHO HAVE THE KICKS BEAT????

Why would I be butt hurt about Liverpool? That's hilarious. I'll be the first to congratulate any team that proves it on the field. I was just stating the facts that they have loss to the same "weaker teams" that you mentioned the Kicks have beaten. I believe we all can agree that with these being 10 and 11 year old kids, they are subject to lose games from time to time. With that being said, the next item to evaluate would be consistency. Yes the Kicks loss to Rayos, but in the scheme of things, that's a better loss than to Athletico and to FCD West Blue, both "weaker teams" as you call them that the Kicks defeated. There seems to be a hole in your argument about Liverpool. You mention that the Kicks have not beat any "top teams", yet there are only two teams in Classic league D1 that they have lost to. Again, what teams would you rank above them, and why? Liverpool has lost to the same "weaker teams" that are currently ranked 13th and 15th that the Kicks have beaten, and Liverpool has yet to win any matches against Solar McKinney or FCD Suarez/FCD Academy Blue in their entire history, yet you want to rank them ahead of the Kicks? What am I missing here? Its as if you are counting the "draws" as if they are victories? Well, I hate to be the one to inform you that they are not. And lets not make excuses, because every team can do that. A loss is a loss. I would put the Kicks ahead of Liverpool only because of their results, not because of any bias toward any one team. If you check the Got Soccer rankings they will inform you of the same.
Mr. Miyagi
Mr. Miyagi
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 91
Points : 995
Join date : 2018-07-30

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 21 Empty Re: TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Post by soccerfanatic2008 on 08/04/19, 10:35 am

Miyagi you are getting caught up on the whole Liverpool thing. He stated that was his opinion, so that means its open to argument. Lets take Liverpool out of the picture (which Kicks still haven't beaten btw lol) Who have the Kicks beat? They have beat nobody. Liverpool Dad stated it best: Kicks are just the best of the rest.

soccerfanatic2008
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 52
Points : 915
Join date : 2018-09-06

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 21 Empty Re: TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Post by Butfirstsoccer09 on 08/04/19, 10:56 am

Sounds a little butt hurt to me. lol Razz

Butfirstsoccer09
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 130
Points : 1385
Join date : 2017-11-29

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 21 Empty Re: TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Post by Mr. Miyagi on 08/04/19, 11:02 am

soccerfanatic2008 wrote:Miyagi you are getting caught up on the whole Liverpool thing. He stated that was his opinion, so that means its open to argument. Lets take Liverpool out of the picture (which Kicks still haven't beaten btw lol) Who have the Kicks beat? They have beat nobody. Liverpool Dad stated it best: Kicks are just the best of the rest.

I have no issue with Liverpool Dad's statement. But SMG is implying that Liverpool is better, yet they have losses to "weaker teams" as he calls them. What would be the basis of that argument/opinion? Are we doing the NCAA Football eye test evaluation now, or the excuse of the week argument? I'm just trying to figure out how "compete" in this debate. lol!
Mr. Miyagi
Mr. Miyagi
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 91
Points : 995
Join date : 2018-07-30

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 21 Empty Re: TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Post by Mr. Miyagi on 08/04/19, 11:03 am

Butfirstsoccer09 wrote:Sounds a little butt hurt to me. lol Razz

Butt hurt about a team my son does not play for and an argument that makes no sense? Yeah, ok.

lol!
Mr. Miyagi
Mr. Miyagi
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 91
Points : 995
Join date : 2018-07-30

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 21 Empty Re: TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Post by Ntxsoccerfan08 on 08/04/19, 11:27 am

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 21 Butthu10

Ntxsoccerfan08
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 48
Points : 986
Join date : 2018-06-23

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 21 Empty Re: TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Post by strokeMEgood on 08/04/19, 11:44 am

Mr. Miyagi wrote:
soccerfanatic2008 wrote:Miyagi you are getting caught up on the whole Liverpool thing. He stated that was his opinion, so that means its open to argument. Lets take Liverpool out of the picture (which Kicks still haven't beaten btw lol) Who have the Kicks beat? They have beat nobody. Liverpool Dad stated it best: Kicks are just the best of the rest.

I have no issue with Liverpool Dad's statement. But SMG is implying that Liverpool is better, yet they have losses to "weaker teams" as he calls them. What would be the basis of that argument/opinion? Are we doing the NCAA Football eye test evaluation now, or the excuse of the week argument? I'm just trying to figure out how "compete" in this debate. lol!

Miyagi, let it go guy. Its ok. Its my opinion. I have spoken to parents of the top teams (Solar McKinney and FCD Suarez). They both feel the same way and think Liverpool is a better team than the Kicks. Liverpool was just held back the 2nd half of the season because of a goalkeeper situation. If they put a true goalkeeper, ANY experienced goalkeeper in the net and move their best player back to the field, they will probably beat the kicks IMO. So I will give you this. As the rosters stand right now, the kicks are better than Liverpool. But the absolute second they get a goalkeeper that has played the position on the roster, they go above the kicks.

Now, will you answer my original question? Who have the kicks beat? Which top teams have they beat? Not tied. But beat

strokeMEgood
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 26
Points : 717
Join date : 2019-02-25

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS - Page 21 Empty Re: TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum