North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Out of Control - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15368 registered users
The newest registered user is Jtkmd1

Our users have posted a total of 204652 messages in 31542 subjects

Out of Control

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Out of Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Control

Post by Checkpoint Charlie 14/11/18, 02:22 pm



#MAGA

Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 335
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

Out of Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Control

Post by BENDMEOVER 14/11/18, 02:56 pm

I think the best description is what we call writers block. Any narrator will fall into this trap when theres no new creative thought outside the standard story.

__________________________________________________
Tp or Bust!
BENDMEOVER
BENDMEOVER
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 504
Points : 2225
Join date : 2018-06-10

Back to top Go down

Out of Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Control

Post by Poo Nani 14/11/18, 03:58 pm

NE BODY KNOW HOW THA LOCAL DALLAS PLAYAS DID AT THA U17 WERL CUP TODAY????
Poo Nani
Poo Nani
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 44
Points : 1756
Join date : 2018-03-30

Back to top Go down

Out of Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Control

Post by Foxysoccermom 14/11/18, 06:17 pm

You people are such whiney winches. Let me bring you into reality.
Facts:

-shitzou has never had anything interesting to add other than what league his dd plays in and the latest coach.

-frozone is the best part of a shitzou post

-delta tau still offers good advice only now he needs to quit making jokes because the soccer nazis like to be serious

-soccerdad07 will spend another $10k before he realizes his dd is not the next mia Hamm

-medman is ninety percent of the posters on here. There's only like six of us total plus the td's looking and coaches looking

-da doesn't pay ern to post anymore so he's moved on to the BBC board.

-soccer died in dfw after the 04s. Now you have expensive club run practice squads.

-if your dd is an 05 or below, move her to volleyball now.

-in 3 more months this sight will revert back to foxys personal tinder site again and the admin will become BigErn and foxys pimp because there's mo money in those ads.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 734
Points : 2927
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Out of Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Control

Post by Zizou 14/11/18, 07:30 pm

Chuck D wrote:NE BODY KNOW HOW THA LOCAL DALLAS PLAYAS DID AT THA U17 WERL CUP TODAY????

3-0 USA ???????? over Cameroon ????????

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 5853
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Out of Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Control

Post by Poo Nani 14/11/18, 07:56 pm

Zizou wrote:
Chuck D wrote:NE BODY KNOW HOW THA LOCAL DALLAS PLAYAS DID AT THA U17 WERL CUP TODAY????

3-0 USA ???????? over Cameroon ????????

YEAAAAHHHHHH BOIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poo Nani
Poo Nani
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 44
Points : 1756
Join date : 2018-03-30

Back to top Go down

Out of Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Control

Post by Foxysoccermom 14/11/18, 08:08 pm

That sounds like the last okie energy score.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 734
Points : 2927
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Out of Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Control

Post by BENDMEOVER 14/11/18, 09:08 pm

The rat will never get the cheese.

__________________________________________________
Tp or Bust!
BENDMEOVER
BENDMEOVER
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 504
Points : 2225
Join date : 2018-06-10

Back to top Go down

Out of Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Control

Post by tikitalker 14/11/18, 09:19 pm

The rooster crows at midnight

tikitalker
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 42
Points : 1687
Join date : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Out of Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Control

Post by Foxysoccermom 14/11/18, 10:04 pm

The dumba$$ with 50 different alias' is talking to himself.

-foxy
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 734
Points : 2927
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Out of Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Control

Post by Guest 14/11/18, 10:10 pm

Foxysoccermom wrote:

-delta tau still offers good advice only now he needs to quit making jokes because the soccer nazis like to be serious


I started a soccer nazi approved serious thread today, and got a whoppin' 0 Replies so far:  https://www.txsoccer.net/t41552-signing-day#309548

Ziz starts a thread whining about the content of the forum... 33 replies and 4x the number of views.  

What can you do?  Guess I'll go back to the jokes and pi$$ing off Cardi R.  Rolling Eyes


Last edited by DeltaTauChi on 14/11/18, 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Out of Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Control

Post by ForReal 14/11/18, 10:30 pm

DeltaTauChi wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:

-delta tau still offers good advice only now he needs to quit making jokes because the soccer nazis like to be serious


I started a soccer nazi approved serious thread today, and got a whoppin' 0 Replies so far:  https://www.txsoccer.net/t41552-signing-day#309548

Ziz starts a thread whining about the content of the forum... 33 replies and 4x the number of views.  

What can you do?  Guess I'll go back to the jokes and bugging the crap out of Cardi R.  Rolling Eyes

Probably because it was buried by tournament posts or TrustTheProcess bumping a U10 team on an hourly basis.

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 554
Points : 4430
Join date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

Out of Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Control

Post by TrustTheProcess 14/11/18, 11:05 pm

ForReal wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:

-delta tau still offers good advice only now he needs to quit making jokes because the soccer nazis like to be serious


I started a soccer nazi approved serious thread today, and got a whoppin' 0 Replies so far:  https://www.txsoccer.net/t41552-signing-day#309548

Ziz starts a thread whining about the content of the forum... 33 replies and 4x the number of views.  

What can you do?  Guess I'll go back to the jokes and bugging the crap out of Cardi R.  Rolling Eyes

Probably because it was buried by tournament posts or TrustTheProcess bumping a U10 team on an hourly basis.
Daily basis chump.(that’s admins rule)
Why didn’t you reply to DTC’s post?

__________________________________________________
“Trust the process. Your time is coming. Just do the work and the results will handle themselves.”
TrustTheProcess
TrustTheProcess
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 44
Points : 1734
Join date : 2018-04-30

Back to top Go down

Out of Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Control

Post by ForReal 14/11/18, 11:17 pm

TrustTheProcess wrote:
ForReal wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:

-delta tau still offers good advice only now he needs to quit making jokes because the soccer nazis like to be serious


I started a soccer nazi approved serious thread today, and got a whoppin' 0 Replies so far:  https://www.txsoccer.net/t41552-signing-day#309548

Ziz starts a thread whining about the content of the forum... 33 replies and 4x the number of views.  

What can you do?  Guess I'll go back to the jokes and bugging the crap out of Cardi R.  Rolling Eyes

Probably because it was buried by tournament posts or TrustTheProcess bumping a U10 team on an hourly basis.
Daily basis chump.(that’s admins rule)
Why didn’t you reply to DTC’s post?

Because I didn’t see it, chump. Largely in part due to so many posts from you, U90 and other tourneys. Honestly, I’m a little surprised the coach of your team, with such a reputation, has to solicit players so much. Why is that? Generally great teams don’t have to market one bit.

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 554
Points : 4430
Join date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

Out of Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Control

Post by TrustTheProcess 14/11/18, 11:34 pm

Well look chump. 
I posted in the 10’s section. If you’re “looking” for something to chat about, go to that designated area and don’t limit yourself to what shows up on the left side. I guess you have an issue with the boys topics also? I’m sure you have an age group of preference right? Either way, if you don’t, you could always reference the “general discussion” link.
And it’s a 10’s team as you said....no one has a reputation....yet.


BTW...it’s tournament season and good time for players looking or ready to transition to be provided opportunities. Our team or Coach doesn’t “have to” solicit anything or anyone. It’s just an active invitation in the midst of all the board traffic...check out the views, Hell, somebody is looking....and showing interest. Probably won’t see another post until the late summer chump.

__________________________________________________
“Trust the process. Your time is coming. Just do the work and the results will handle themselves.”
TrustTheProcess
TrustTheProcess
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 44
Points : 1734
Join date : 2018-04-30

Back to top Go down

Out of Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Control

Post by ForReal 14/11/18, 11:57 pm

TrustTheProcess wrote:Well look chump. 
I posted in the 10’s section. If you’re “looking” for something to chat about, go to that designated area and don’t limit yourself to what shows up on the left side. I guess you have an issue with the boys topics also? I’m sure you have an age group of preference right? Either way, if you don’t, you could always reference the “general discussion” link.
And it’s a 10’s team as you said....no one has a reputation....yet.

See, now you’re clogging up the Girls General Soccer Discussion. And, yes, the addition of the boys’ topics has ruined the forum, too.

By the way, your coach has an established reputation of great teams. Why aren’t kids flocking to play for your coach?  Is it because the 10s manager also has a reputation?  Maybe he/she is establishing one on this forum? Or perhaps it’s because the Texans have all but abandoned the girls’ side?  Now there’s something for a “general discussion.”  Why have the Texans declined so much?

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 554
Points : 4430
Join date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

Out of Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Control

Post by TrustTheProcess 15/11/18, 12:14 am

I
ForReal wrote:
TrustTheProcess wrote:Well look chump. 
I posted in the 10’s section. If you’re “looking” for something to chat about, go to that designated area and don’t limit yourself to what shows up on the left side. I guess you have an issue with the boys topics also? I’m sure you have an age group of preference right? Either way, if you don’t, you could always reference the “general discussion” link.
And it’s a 10’s team as you said....no one has a reputation....yet.

See, now you’re clogging up the Girls General Soccer Discussion And so are you. And, yes, the addition of the boys’ topics has ruined the forum, too. 

By the way, your coach has an established reputation of great teams. Why aren’t kids flocking to play for your coach? How do you know they aren’t? Is it because the 10s manager also has a reputation? 10’s have a new manager. Maybe he/she is establishing one on this forum? Naw, I’m just a parent with an account on this thing. Or perhaps it’s because the Texans have all but abandoned the girls’ side? You’re probably right, but our team is intact and that’s what matters to us right now. Now there’s something for a “general discussion.”  Why have the Texans declined so much? Start the thread, you seem to know a whole lot about a bunch of different teams in various age groups and leagues. 
You’re so thorough when it comes to NTX soccer landscape but I haven’t seen any topics that you’ve started and provided great information to the masses. Just a bunch of statements and condescending questions that you probably get a kick out of asking.
My two topics out of 25 bothered you that much? Or is it another vendetta of some sort?
I wasn’t asking those questions for an answer....just sort of putting it out there.

Well the Lakers game is over. Off to bed for me.

__________________________________________________
“Trust the process. Your time is coming. Just do the work and the results will handle themselves.”
TrustTheProcess
TrustTheProcess
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 44
Points : 1734
Join date : 2018-04-30

Back to top Go down

Out of Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Control

Post by Lefty 15/11/18, 09:18 am

ForReal wrote:
TrustTheProcess wrote:
ForReal wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:

-delta tau still offers good advice only now he needs to quit making jokes because the soccer nazis like to be serious


I started a soccer nazi approved serious thread today, and got a whoppin' 0 Replies so far:  https://www.txsoccer.net/t41552-signing-day#309548

Ziz starts a thread whining about the content of the forum... 33 replies and 4x the number of views.  

What can you do?  Guess I'll go back to the jokes and bugging the crap out of Cardi R.  Rolling Eyes

Probably because it was buried by tournament posts or TrustTheProcess bumping a U10 team on an hourly basis.
Daily basis chump.(that’s admins rule)
Why didn’t you reply to DTC’s post?

Because I didn’t see it, chump. Largely in part due to so many posts from you, U90 and other tourneys. Honestly, I’m a little surprised the coach of your team, with such a reputation, has to solicit players so much. Why is that?  Generally great teams don’t have to market one bit.

Duh.  Can never have enough players or potential players. Players = secure revenue stream for the coach.

Always entertaining to see a parent out soliciting players for a team.  

Have seen it turn bad a few times over the years when their child is the one who becomes expendable.

Hope for TrustTheProcess child's sake they are good enough, and keep developing, so it does not happen to them, or that you maintain perspective and move them to another team in time if you see they are becoming expendable to the coach.

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1113
Points : 6089
Join date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

Out of Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Control

Post by TrustTheProcess 15/11/18, 09:57 am

My kid is in good place. Thanks.

__________________________________________________
“Trust the process. Your time is coming. Just do the work and the results will handle themselves.”
TrustTheProcess
TrustTheProcess
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 44
Points : 1734
Join date : 2018-04-30

Back to top Go down

Out of Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Control

Post by Foxysoccermom 15/11/18, 10:19 am

Glad to see you trust the process. Laughing
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 734
Points : 2927
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Out of Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Control

Post by Lefty 15/11/18, 10:56 am

Foxysoccermom wrote:Glad to see you trust the process. Laughing

Not sure which process?  

Who designed, owns and operates the process as that is who they are trusting.

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1113
Points : 6089
Join date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

Out of Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Control

Post by BENDMEOVER 15/11/18, 11:43 am

Right now based on the amount of traffic and hits I would put my money on U90C really making a strong statement as the market leader on the tool. They have done by the far the best marketing. It really highlights the extent of this soccer market and exponentially the growth of the business.

__________________________________________________
Tp or Bust!
BENDMEOVER
BENDMEOVER
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 504
Points : 2225
Join date : 2018-06-10

Back to top Go down

Out of Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Control

Post by Foxysoccermom 15/11/18, 11:50 am

When he finds out what the process really revolves around there's gonna be some disappointment and a feeling of violation. We will be here to help pick up the pieces though. Keep chugging lil trooper.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 734
Points : 2927
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Out of Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Control

Post by BENDMEOVER 15/11/18, 11:55 am

The 2018 National Forum Champion drum roll please.

U90C!!!!!!

__________________________________________________
Tp or Bust!
BENDMEOVER
BENDMEOVER
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 504
Points : 2225
Join date : 2018-06-10

Back to top Go down

Out of Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Control

Post by Zizou 15/11/18, 11:58 am

Trafffic on this site has been reduced tremendously in the last 6 months. Pretty soon the sites name will change to U90C.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 5853
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Out of Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Control

Post by Guest 15/11/18, 12:02 pm

Nah, this forum is not out of control. It's just experiencing death throes. For those that are still on here who remember TurfMonster, now that forum was out of control. No holds barred on that site. Everyone has either moved on or are hibernating until a hot post stirs them from their slumber. Probably the former.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum