North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

UTD Field Conditions - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

UTD Field Conditions

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

UTD Field Conditions - Page 3 Empty Re: UTD Field Conditions

Post by wittymgr 25/02/19, 12:41 pm

SickofStupidity wrote:You may be witty, but you're not too smart.
Opinions vary, as does the intelligence of their owners...

wittymgr
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmSoccerfan 25/02/19, 12:52 pm

wittymgr wrote:Mr. "NotNewHere" (UTD Field Director) is masquerading as a representative of UTD. I wouldn't make any decisions based on the information given by a random parent. Best advice would be to use the official data posted on the website and hotline. Just sayin'...

Parody Very Happy
IAmSoccerfan
IAmSoccerfan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by UTD Field Director* 25/02/19, 03:13 pm

Please disregard wittymgr - "Dave"

They are no longer with LHGCl.  We made some changes last season and decided to communicate with our customers as much as possible.  Dave was not on board and was let go from a non-compensated position.  Imagine how hard that was.

Let's get back to soccer.

Fields are open!

UTD Field Director*
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by wittymgr 25/02/19, 03:21 pm

UTD Field Director wrote:Please disregard wittymgr - "Dave"

They are no longer with LHGCl.  We made some changes last season and decided to communicate with our customers as much as possible.  Dave was not on board and was let go from a non-compensated position.  Imagine how hard that was.

Let's get back to soccer.

Fields are open!
Nice try, but wrong answer "clueless dad". Check your PM and keep trying...

BTW, your parody isn't funny. Mostly just sad.
wittymgr
wittymgr
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by UTD Field Director* 25/02/19, 03:54 pm

Dave.  Please refrain from commenting and move on.  You don't even have a child in the league anymore.  This is becoming sad.

We are focused on improving management and communications from the league from here on out.  

You also know you are not allowed to hang out at the fields, so please stop.  Try and be professional.

To all teams playing tonight - good luck and have fun out there!

UTD Field Director*
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by wittymgr 25/02/19, 04:15 pm

UTD Field Director wrote:Dave.  Please refrain from commenting and move on.  You don't even have a child in the league anymore.  This is becoming sad.

We are focused on improving management and communications from the league from here on out.  

You also know you are not allowed to hang out at the fields, so please stop.  Try and be professional.
Wrong.

Wrong.

And wrong.

You sound about like Sarri this weekend trying to get Kepa subbed off, and just as effective... Change your username back to NotNewHere and go back to posting about Solar DA in the '03 groups. Quit being a fanboi and leave the LHGCL Board to do their job. Or better yet, if you think you're up to it, send the board president an email and volunteer to serve. That is if you can pass the background check Shocked
wittymgr
wittymgr
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BENDMEOVER 25/02/19, 07:03 pm

UTD Rugby team needs you!!!!!

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UTD Field Director* 25/02/19, 07:58 pm

Dave.

Please stop with the charade.  You know Steph made the decision to let you go.  I tried to fight for you but you had burned too many bridges.  You argue with everyone and fail to communicate.  You didn't want to do field alerts on social media, refused to participate in then anger management brochures, and just hung out at the concession stand when you were supposed to be on the fields.

I also saw you by the portable concession stand last Sunday in a hat and glasses.  Please move on and volunteer elsewhere.

*UTD Field Director is a volunteer position not affiliated with UTD, LHGCL, LHGCL board members (uptight or otherwise), Mother Nature, txsoccer.net, porta-potty manufacturers or servicers, asphalt pavers, dog shows, dog breeds of any kind, carnivals, parking attendants, The City of Lewisville, ignoramuses, clubs, teams or team managers (witty or otherwise), current, past, or future, ECNL, USSDA, JDL, FDL, FPDL, NCL, NPL, PPL, APL, US Soccer, USYS, NTSA, NTTA, NCAA, US Club, or FIFA.

The views posted herein are my own and do not represent those of any aforementioned parties.

Last edited by UTD Field Director* on 28/02/19, 03:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

UTD Field Director*
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 1.21gigawatts 25/02/19, 09:28 pm

I think it might be obvious to everyone but UTDFD......I think this guy , “Dave”, may have been the only guy pickin’ up the dog$h1t on field 7.

1.21gigawatts
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by wittymgr 26/02/19, 07:18 am

UTD Field Director wrote:I also saw you by the portable concession stand last Sunday in a hat and glasses.  Please move on and volunteer elsewhere.
Bob,

Since you insist on holding on to your imaginary world, I'll make you a deal... You show up this weekend at UTD with your "board", and I'll be there with Stephanie, Scott, and Duncan. And I'll make sure that UTD's finest is in attendance to enforce any bans. Just let me know when. Oh, and make sure to wear your brown pants. I hear that VP can be a, well, you can use your imagination.
wittymgr
wittymgr
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoSpinZone 26/02/19, 07:50 am

wittymgr wrote:
UTD Field Director wrote:I also saw you by the portable concession stand last Sunday in a hat and glasses.  Please move on and volunteer elsewhere.
Bob,

Since you insist on holding on to your imaginary world, I'll make you a deal... You show up this weekend at UTD with your "board", and I'll be there with Stephanie, Scott, and Duncan. And I'll make sure that UTD's finest is in attendance to enforce any bans. Just let me know when. Oh, and make sure to wear your brown pants. I hear that VP can be a, well, you can use your imagination.

UTDFD/Bob, he called you out and named dropped affraid , what ya going to do? On a good note, there is a 20 - 30% chance of sprinkles so fields will close and let you off the hook. I'd continue spouting off if I were you, because field closing will save you from really having to meet or just standing him up.

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 26/02/19, 09:10 am

wittymgr wrote:
Bob,

Witty are we still meeting behind the tennis courts at 10? I’m out of contacts so I assume you’ll be wearing a long sleeve button down, shorts, black socks and tennis shoes like usual...right?
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 26/02/19, 09:25 am

Wow, talking about airing out your dirty laundry. Mighty professional! If this is any indication on how this group operates we are in big trouble.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 26/02/19, 09:28 am

Foxysoccermom wrote:
wittymgr wrote:
Bob,

Witty are we still meeting behind the tennis courts at 10?  I’m out of contacts so I assume you’ll be wearing a long sleeve button down, shorts, black socks and tennis shoes like usual...right?  

Probably need to make it quick this week because of the sting operation you set up. You bringing in the mall cops to assist like last time?
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmSoccerfan 26/02/19, 09:29 am

Wow, this used to be a fun thread.  Keep up the good work UTDFD.
IAmSoccerfan
IAmSoccerfan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by UTD Field Director* 26/02/19, 10:18 am

wittymgr wrote:
Bob,

Dave.

This is how you ended up where you are.  Always taking yourself and your "role" too seriously.  It's why we chose to take the program in a different direction and focus on the customer experience.

I'll be out there this weekend, just like every other weekend.

*UTD Field Director is a volunteer position not affiliated with UTD, LHGCL, LHGCL board members (uptight or otherwise), Mother Nature, txsoccer.net, porta-potty manufacturers or servicers, asphalt pavers, dog shows, dog breeds of any kind, carnivals, parking attendants, The City of Lewisville, ignoramuses, clubs, teams or team managers (witty or otherwise), current, past, or future, ECNL, USSDA, JDL, FDL, FPDL, NCL, NPL, PPL, APL, US Soccer, USYS, NTSA, NTTA, NCAA, US Club, or FIFA.

The views posted herein are my own and do not represent those of any aforementioned parties.

Last edited by UTD Field Director* on 28/02/19, 03:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

UTD Field Director*
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Craycray 26/02/19, 01:32 pm

Rain coming. Field pre-closed season over

Craycray
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by UTD Field Director* 26/02/19, 01:48 pm

Craycray wrote:Rain coming. Field pre-closed season over

While you gave us all a good chuckle (and it is likely that games this weekend could be impacted), we would appreciate it if you would leave field announcements to the professionals.  We can't have just anyone making field announcements.  Please try to focus on your dd's enjoyment of the game and our beautiful facilities.

As of this time, UTD fields are open.

Last edited by UTD Field Director* on 28/02/19, 03:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

UTD Field Director*
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BENDMEOVER 26/02/19, 04:46 pm

This season pretty much over. Maybe things will be better next time. The key was development.

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by coachdom23 27/02/19, 08:56 am

This was my favorite thread.

Last edited by coachdom23 on 28/02/19, 09:18 am; edited 1 time in total
coachdom23
coachdom23
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BENDMEOVER 27/02/19, 11:59 am

Outside the normal propganga and bigger and better w no soccer being played this is about it.

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by UTD Field Director* 27/02/19, 01:50 pm

wittymgr wrote:
Bob,

If anyone knows wittymgr, please reach out and help.  He's going through some tough times since he was let go.  You can see the anger problem in his posts. What's really sad is we have had to move our meetings to a different location because he keeps showing up.  I hope things work out for him.

Anyway, back to soccer.  Looks like the fields are open and games will be played tonight!

Last edited by UTD Field Director* on 28/02/19, 03:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

UTD Field Director*
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 27/02/19, 02:02 pm

2 questions

Will the carnival be rescheduled?

Are the fields open tonight?
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffins BFF 27/02/19, 04:38 pm

Foxysoccermom wrote:2 questions

In other words...is parking lot resurfaced and ready for action?

rumor is UTD scheduled an outdoor lab for Herding Cats 101 on field 7 tonight...any truth to this rumor? Cat urine has the power to dissolve carpet...no problem for our hero right UTDFD?

Brian Griffins BFF
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/02/19, 05:39 pm

Brian Griffins BFF wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:2 questions

In other words...is parking lot resurfaced and ready for action?

rumor is UTD scheduled an outdoor lab for Herding Cats 101 on field 7 tonight...any truth to this rumor? Cat urine has the power to dissolve carpet...no problem for our hero right UTDFD?

Don't count it.  UTD only budgeted for 3 bags of quick-dry TOTAL between the Baseball and Softball teams, all of which were used up last weekend.  In other words, UTD is officially out of kitty litter. cat

(Somewhere, there's a tie-in to KW, the WW's, and a punch being thrown at a ref in all of this.)

Back to top Go down

Post by UTD Field Director* 27/02/19, 07:34 pm

A few updates . . .

The lot has not yet been resurfaced.  Stay tuned for additional details.

No one has informed me of any cat herding on field 7.  It's quite likely that could have been planned by Dave before the formal "separation".  He was always a cat guy.

After an incident last weekend, we felt the need to reiterate some of the complex rules:

(1) Firearms are only allowed on the lower fields.

(2) All drugs and alcohol must be consumed prior to entering the facility.

As always, we appreciate your patronage.

*UTD Field Manager is a volunteer position not affiliated with UTD, LHGCL, LHGCL board members (uptight or otherwise), Mother Nature, txsoccer.net, porta-potty manufacturers or servicers, asphalt pavers, dog shows, dog breeds of any kind, carnivals, parking attendants, The City of Lewisville, ignoramuses, clubs, teams or team managers (witty or otherwise), current, past, or future, ECNL, USSDA, JDL, FDL, FPDL, NCL, NPL, PPL, APL, US Soccer, USYS, NTSA, NTTA, NCAA, US Club, or FIFA.

Last edited by UTD Field Director* on 28/02/19, 02:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

UTD Field Director*
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next