North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Confused on new ECNL clubsToday at 01:24 amSwirvin
Sparta FC 08 Girls - LHGCL D2/NPL, 2021-2022Yesterday at 11:31 pmspartafc08girls
STING ROYAL ECNL-RL U14 (BOYLE) TRYOUTSYesterday at 11:23 amCoachBoyle
Kernow Storm FC 06 open practices DPLYesterday at 11:07 amImpactRoyal
TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 28-31, 2021Yesterday at 09:14 amU90C
FC Dallas West '09 FDL & ECNL NTX RL (2 teams)Yesterday at 08:43 amHoneybadger
mass exit from Texans (boys & girls)Yesterday at 07:53 amFriscosoccermom2
SPTX SAO PAULO 03G SEDEH CLASSIC D105/05/21, 10:12 pmSPFCSoberano
Manchester SC 07G - McKinney/Allen/Plano05/05/21, 04:54 pmmansc05g
Manchester SC 06G - McKinney/Allen/Plano05/05/21, 04:42 pmmansc05g
Solar 05 ECNL-RL-NTX East Open Practices05/05/21, 04:02 pmSwirvin
Sting 07 ECNL-RL NTX05/05/21, 02:15 pmfgongora
Sting 06G ECNL-RL NTX05/05/21, 01:30 pmfgongora
Texas Spirit 06 Monk -GCL D1 & Frontier05/05/21, 01:13 pmTexas Spirit
05 Keeper seeking new team05/05/21, 01:04 pmIAmSoccerfan
Texas Spirit 05 Monk - GCL05/05/21, 01:00 pmTexas Spirit
Sting Black ECNL 07 Tryouts Tonight!! Come Check it out!!05/05/21, 12:47 pmrudekid1973
Sting Black ECNL 07 Tryouts Tonight!! Come Check it out!!05/05/21, 12:42 pmrudekid1973
STING 08G ROYAL ECNL TRYOUTS (EULESS)05/05/21, 12:18 pmCoachBoyle
Solar 12B McKinney looking for 1-2 new players05/05/21, 11:26 amSolar2012
Looking for 10's in Lantana, Corinth, Denton, & Flower Mound05/05/21, 06:11 amNTX Celtic FC
FCD 05G West Red - ECNL RL-NTX OPEN PRACTICES04/05/21, 04:06 pmFCD 05G West Red
Solar 10G NPL04/05/21, 02:49 pmThe Dean
Classic League D1 Bye-FC Dallas West Red Hoffmann04/05/21, 02:44 pmchiclechicle
Solar 06G NPL04/05/21, 02:43 pmThe Dean
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

DIGC 2019 - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 14814 registered users
The newest registered user is ou7028

Our users have posted a total of 201283 messages in 29819 subjects

DIGC 2019

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

DIGC 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: DIGC 2019

Post by AngelinaGoalee 18/04/19, 12:00 pm

This isn’t a goalie issue...
61 GA (imagine how many she possibly stopped)
10 GF (in 19 matches...)

2Wins
2Draws
15 Loses (11 by +3 Goals)

My question is how does this team get better?
Talent acquisition?
Coaching change?
Or just accept it?
At this age after 15 loses are you numb to it? Do some loses sting more than others? From a parental stand point, is it ok and do you see progress?

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 601
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

DIGC 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: DIGC 2019

Post by McKinneyLocal 18/04/19, 01:10 pm

AngelinaGoalee wrote:This isn’t a goalie issue...
61 GA (imagine how many she possibly stopped)
10 GF (in 19 matches...)

You are wrong AngelinaGoalee! Obviously it is right there in front of you. The goalie should have scored more. I mean... come one. Only 10 goals?

All kidding aside I'd bet that poor kid was thrown under the bus by more than just HighFive. At 61 GA, and adding in the shared assumption AngelinaGoalee made that she most likely stopped a lot of other shots, seems like she was the only one actually working in the games.

McKinneyLocal
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 20
Points : 1290
Join date : 2017-11-16

Back to top Go down

DIGC 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: DIGC 2019

Post by WinTheChipzRdown 18/04/19, 01:43 pm

U13 12 games 1win 2 draws 9 loses
U14 19 games 2wins 2 draws 15 loses
U15 22 games 4wins 8 draws 10 loses
U16/17 22 games 15wins 2draws 5 loses (6th playoff spot)
U18/19 22 games 4wins 4draws 14loses

That’s not a good look for the club. Bad trend.

WinTheChipzRdown
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 95
Points : 952
Join date : 2019-01-16

Back to top Go down

DIGC 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: DIGC 2019

Post by AngelinaGoalee 18/04/19, 01:53 pm

Damn that’s 97 games 26 wins 18 draws 53 loses...
Looks like the u16:17 is the crown jewel.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 601
Points : 3066
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

DIGC 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: DIGC 2019

Post by Guest 18/04/19, 02:44 pm

At least they won’t have to play High School and risk messing up all of that amazing coaching they’re getting in Farmers Branch.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

DIGC 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: DIGC 2019

Post by Yo 18/04/19, 03:26 pm

WinTheChipzRdown wrote:U13 12 games 1win 2 draws 9 loses
U14 19 games 2wins 2 draws 15 loses
U15 22 games 4wins 8 draws 10 loses
U16/17 22 games 15wins 2draws 5 loses (6th playoff spot)
U18/19 22 games 4wins 4draws 14loses

That’s not a good look for the club. Bad trend.

The trend has become the norm.

Yo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 93
Points : 1233
Join date : 2018-04-16

Back to top Go down

DIGC 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: DIGC 2019

Post by timmyh 18/04/19, 04:40 pm

Yo wrote:
WinTheChipzRdown wrote:U13 12 games 1win 2 draws 9 loses
U14 19 games 2wins 2 draws 15 loses
U15 22 games 4wins 8 draws 10 loses
U16/17 22 games 15wins 2draws 5 loses (6th playoff spot)
U18/19 22 games 4wins 4draws 14loses

That’s not a good look for the club. Bad trend.

The trend has become the norm.

For what is worth, the Texans 07s and 08s are quite good. If they can hold on to them, maybe it'll turn around. The 05 FDL is also excellent and could probably compete in the DA, but those girls seem to like where they are at.
There is hope for a better future, but it's a pretty fine margin that could fall apart easily.

timmyh
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 335
Points : 2477
Join date : 2015-07-22

Back to top Go down

DIGC 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: DIGC 2019

Post by AngelinaGoalee 18/04/19, 04:53 pm

That 05 FDL gotta top notch coach that knows his way around and also had an athlete called up for the National Team so apparently they are defying the odds.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 601
Points : 3066
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

DIGC 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: DIGC 2019

Post by Foxysoccermom 18/04/19, 05:12 pm

Angelina should know...I heard she only sleeps with coaches d1 and above.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 734
Points : 2351
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

DIGC 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: DIGC 2019

Post by AngelinaGoalee 18/04/19, 05:32 pm

Don’t matter...LH D3 and above

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 601
Points : 3066
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

DIGC 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: DIGC 2019

Post by BENDMEOVER 19/04/19, 07:03 am

What's up w 15 min halves do we get a refund do we even count the games as legit?

__________________________________________________
Tp or Bust!
BENDMEOVER
BENDMEOVER
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 504
Points : 1649
Join date : 2018-06-10

Back to top Go down

DIGC 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: DIGC 2019

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 19/04/19, 07:51 am

BENDMEOVER wrote:What's up w 15 min halves do we get a refund do we even count the games as legit?

Ha you are thinking too logical. This isn’t the real world and who would have ever guessed we would have weather challenges in April in Texas. That never happens. Well except last year and the did the same thing and I’m still awaiting our refund. I feel sorry for the poor people driving to a turf field in Fort Worth for a 30 min game! Shocked
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1785
Points : 6110
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : planning my next grilling masterpiece

Back to top Go down

DIGC 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: DIGC 2019

Post by Keepermom05 19/04/19, 08:17 am

And apparently only those of us lucky enough to have our games at Cox got to play half a game and double a score. The other teams got to play a whole game. Because that’s fair and equal. Whatever. So over this tournament. Had we had a whole game, our score would have been much different. We had 90% possession and the game would not have ended in a draw. Kudos to D’Feeters Composite keeper though. She did a great job.

Keepermom05
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 11
Points : 1142
Join date : 2018-04-01

Back to top Go down

DIGC 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: DIGC 2019

Post by thunderlipz 19/04/19, 09:40 am

Seems like a lot of folks taking shots at the Texans, must be some built up hate going on here. There is no question this tourney is run by a bunch of donkeys that have no respect for others time and money. Look no further than last year and the way they handled the situation, I’m surprised so many teams from overseas came back. What were they thinking? I assumed that the FCD DA, Solar DA, Sting ECNL’s of the world didn’t return this year for that reason. I would have never thought the Texans kept them out, never known the Texans to turn down that kind of $$$ for any reason.

As for all the haters on the Texans DA program, I’ll admit from a distance it looks really bad, especially if your just clicking away on your smart phone to Judge their program. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out the Texans aren’t fielding all their best players at the DA level, if they did, then I have no doubt they would compete with the likes of FCD and Solar at the DA level. However, I know some of these coaches and they are definitely headed in the right direction with the program, the club just needs some buy in on what the correct pathways are for the best players by coaches and parents.

thunderlipz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 210
Points : 3705
Join date : 2011-10-17

Back to top Go down

DIGC 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: DIGC 2019

Post by AngelinaGoalee 19/04/19, 09:59 am

Not hate
Try disappointment
Hell im still with the club
Would love to see it put the energy and professionalism it deserves into the players and programs

Texans used to have events, and weekly programs free to members. But over the years, internal battles and competition with coaches and also what seems to be a lack of concern has yielded these sub par results. There’s no reason the club shouldn’t still be thriving....if given the proper TLC.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 601
Points : 3066
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

DIGC 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: DIGC 2019

Post by thunderlipz 19/04/19, 11:35 am

AngelinaGoalee wrote:Not hate
Try disappointment
Hell im still with the club
Would love to see it put the energy and professionalism it deserves into the players and programs

Texans used to have events, and weekly programs free to members. But over the years, internal battles and competition with coaches and also what seems to be a lack of concern has yielded these sub par results. There’s no reason the club shouldn’t still be thriving....if given the proper TLC.
I understand the disappointment and it seems to be warranted. I’ve talked with many Texans parents, most that I talk to say “Oh Yeah they offered my DD a DA spot, but we turned it down” this poses a very important question, Why did they turn it down? At the other two big ntx DA clubs it seems like most players and parents aren’t turning down that opportunity, most of them still want to play high school, but the DA opportunities are worth more than just playing high school to them. Is the staff at Texans on the same page when it comes to this? I know the Texans curriculum at the DA level, they offer many training advantages that aren’t offered to the FDL or LH teams. Texans has tried to move girls up from their FDL and LH program and on many occasions the parent and player are turning it down. Again, the big question is why? To build a thriving DA program the Texans need to get answers to these questions pretty quick.

thunderlipz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 210
Points : 3705
Join date : 2011-10-17

Back to top Go down

DIGC 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: DIGC 2019

Post by AngelinaGoalee 19/04/19, 11:42 am

Right
Exactly right
Even coaches turning down opportunities...requests to coach DA for texans

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 601
Points : 3066
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

DIGC 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: DIGC 2019

Post by hjm 19/04/19, 12:33 pm

and DA offers suddenly rescinded when LH coach complains

hjm
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 17
Points : 1773
Join date : 2016-07-19

Back to top Go down

DIGC 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: DIGC 2019

Post by MaximilianOneMX 19/04/19, 10:00 pm

Was the D’feet Blk/Liverpool match vs.  Sting RL a half a game and double score, or a full game.  4-0 win by feet against the top RL team.  The win is not a surprise as Liverpool is the dominant D1 team... but 4-0?   Smackdown.

MaximilianOneMX
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 21
Points : 841
Join date : 2019-02-13

Back to top Go down

DIGC 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: DIGC 2019

Post by sccrprntsrcrazy 19/04/19, 10:17 pm

thunderlipz wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:Not hate
Try disappointment
Hell im still with the club
Would love to see it put the energy and professionalism it deserves into the players and programs

Texans used to have events, and weekly programs free to members. But over the years, internal battles and competition with coaches and also what seems to be a lack of concern has yielded these sub par results. There’s no reason the club shouldn’t still be thriving....if given the proper TLC.
I understand the disappointment and it seems to be warranted. I’ve talked with many Texans parents, most that I talk to say “Oh Yeah they offered my DD a DA spot, but we turned it down” this poses a very important question, Why did they turn it down? At the other two big ntx DA clubs it seems like most players and parents aren’t turning down that opportunity, most of them still want to play high school, but the DA opportunities are worth more than just playing high school to them. Is the staff at Texans on the same page when it comes to this? I know the Texans curriculum at the DA level, they offer many training advantages that aren’t offered to the FDL or LH teams. Texans has tried to move girls up from their FDL and LH program and on many occasions the parent and player are turning it down. Again, the big question is why? To build a thriving DA program the Texans need to get answers to these questions pretty quick.

Get rid of Hassan, he's a joke for the girl's side. Everyone thats been around the block knows he doesn't give 2 cents about the girls side...Texans are just better version of the Dfeeters club. Hence why they get leftover girls from Solar, Sting, FC Dallas.

sccrprntsrcrazy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 91
Points : 3137
Join date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

DIGC 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: DIGC 2019

Post by Guest 20/04/19, 10:30 am

sccrprntsrcrazy wrote:Get rid of Hassan.

Now that’s funny right there, I don’t care who you are.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

DIGC 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: DIGC 2019

Post by lewi9 20/04/19, 11:13 am

MaximilianOneMX wrote:Was the D’feet Blk/Liverpool match vs.  Sting RL a half a game and double score, or a full game.  4-0 win by feet against the top RL team.  The win is not a surprise as Liverpool is the dominant D1 team... but 4-0?   Smackdown.

It was a 60min game. score could have been worse, Feet dominated...
lewi9
lewi9
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 60
Points : 1785
Join date : 2016-09-07

Back to top Go down

DIGC 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: DIGC 2019

Post by Brian Griffins BFF 20/04/19, 02:18 pm

Looks like one of the favorites will get knocked out in Quarters w/ Solar ECNL vs Texans FDL at 5. Should be a good one. let us know how it goes...gonna be dialed in to a bigger playoff game. GO STARS!!

Brian Griffins BFF
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 46
Points : 1205
Join date : 2018-03-09

Back to top Go down

DIGC 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: DIGC 2019

Post by Straighttalk 20/04/19, 02:25 pm

That’s a simple pick. Solar should win 2- 0.
Brian Griffins BFF wrote:Looks like one of the favorites will get knocked out in Quarters w/ Solar ECNL vs Texans FDL at 5.  Should be a good one.  let us know how it goes...gonna be dialed in to a bigger playoff game.  GO STARS!!

Straighttalk
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 29
Points : 926
Join date : 2018-11-22

Back to top Go down

DIGC 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: DIGC 2019

Post by MaximilianOneMX 20/04/19, 04:16 pm

Feet/Liverpool are the favorites.  Fever can’t beat them.  

The Texans FDL team has a shot v. Solar ECNL.  The solar ECNL center mid is a special player.  

“Regional League” exposed.


Last edited by MaximilianOneMX on 20/04/19, 04:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

MaximilianOneMX
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 21
Points : 841
Join date : 2019-02-13

Back to top Go down

DIGC 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: DIGC 2019

Post by SoccerDad75033 20/04/19, 07:09 pm

Straighttalk wrote:That’s a simple pick. Solar should win 2- 0.
Brian Griffins BFF wrote:Looks like one of the favorites will get knocked out in Quarters w/ Solar ECNL vs Texans FDL at 5.  Should be a good one.  let us know how it goes...gonna be dialed in to a bigger playoff game.  GO STARS!!

I guess not so simple, right straight talker?

More like big talker.

2-0 was right, but wrong direction.

SoccerDad75033
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Posts : 138
Points : 3527
Join date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

DIGC 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: DIGC 2019

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum