North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Confused on new ECNL clubsToday at 01:24 amSwirvin
Sparta FC 08 Girls - LHGCL D2/NPL, 2021-2022Yesterday at 11:31 pmspartafc08girls
STING ROYAL ECNL-RL U14 (BOYLE) TRYOUTSYesterday at 11:23 amCoachBoyle
Kernow Storm FC 06 open practices DPLYesterday at 11:07 amImpactRoyal
TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 28-31, 2021Yesterday at 09:14 amU90C
FC Dallas West '09 FDL & ECNL NTX RL (2 teams)Yesterday at 08:43 amHoneybadger
mass exit from Texans (boys & girls)Yesterday at 07:53 amFriscosoccermom2
SPTX SAO PAULO 03G SEDEH CLASSIC D105/05/21, 10:12 pmSPFCSoberano
Manchester SC 07G - McKinney/Allen/Plano05/05/21, 04:54 pmmansc05g
Manchester SC 06G - McKinney/Allen/Plano05/05/21, 04:42 pmmansc05g
Solar 05 ECNL-RL-NTX East Open Practices05/05/21, 04:02 pmSwirvin
Sting 07 ECNL-RL NTX05/05/21, 02:15 pmfgongora
Sting 06G ECNL-RL NTX05/05/21, 01:30 pmfgongora
Texas Spirit 06 Monk -GCL D1 & Frontier05/05/21, 01:13 pmTexas Spirit
05 Keeper seeking new team05/05/21, 01:04 pmIAmSoccerfan
Texas Spirit 05 Monk - GCL05/05/21, 01:00 pmTexas Spirit
Sting Black ECNL 07 Tryouts Tonight!! Come Check it out!!05/05/21, 12:47 pmrudekid1973
Sting Black ECNL 07 Tryouts Tonight!! Come Check it out!!05/05/21, 12:42 pmrudekid1973
STING 08G ROYAL ECNL TRYOUTS (EULESS)05/05/21, 12:18 pmCoachBoyle
Solar 12B McKinney looking for 1-2 new players05/05/21, 11:26 amSolar2012
Looking for 10's in Lantana, Corinth, Denton, & Flower Mound05/05/21, 06:11 amNTX Celtic FC
FCD 05G West Red - ECNL RL-NTX OPEN PRACTICES04/05/21, 04:06 pmFCD 05G West Red
Solar 10G NPL04/05/21, 02:49 pmThe Dean
Classic League D1 Bye-FC Dallas West Red Hoffmann04/05/21, 02:44 pmchiclechicle
Solar 06G NPL04/05/21, 02:43 pmThe Dean
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More??????? Pixel
Statistics
We have 14814 registered users
The newest registered user is ou7028

Our users have posted a total of 201283 messages in 29819 subjects

Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More???????

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More??????? Empty Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More???????

Post by JustBootItGirl 30/06/19, 01:01 pm

Gossip on the street is this team imploded over the weekend with at least 10 girls departing. Any truth to the rumors? Will this team survive after July 1st??

JustBootItGirl
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 2
Points : 679
Join date : 2019-06-30

Back to top Go down

Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More??????? Empty Re: Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More???????

Post by Southside07G 30/06/19, 01:44 pm

Not sure where u got your information from but a
few bench players left. That's happening with all teams right now. However, the team is replacing them with some former DA players, so ALL is well. Actually better then ever.

Southside07G
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 60
Points : 1168
Join date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More??????? Empty Re: Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More???????

Post by JustBootItGirl 30/06/19, 02:14 pm

So there was no mass exodus to D'Feet teams/ other teams? There is a big difference between a bench of 2/3 girls a 10 plus,

JustBootItGirl
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 2
Points : 679
Join date : 2019-06-30

Back to top Go down

Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More??????? Empty Re: Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More???????

Post by socfam 30/06/19, 02:59 pm

10 left

Sent from Topic'it App

socfam
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 6
Points : 683
Join date : 2019-06-30

Back to top Go down

Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More??????? Empty Re: Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More???????

Post by soccermom77 30/06/19, 03:10 pm

Southside07G wrote:Not sure where u got your information from but a
few bench players left. That's happening with all teams right now.  However, the team is  replacing them with some former DA players, so ALL is well. Actually better then ever.

Who are you trying to kid??? I know for a fact that one of the best players left and she was for sure not a bench player. Actually better than ever, huh??

soccermom77
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 6
Points : 716
Join date : 2019-05-30

Back to top Go down

Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More??????? Empty Re: Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More???????

Post by Pico 30/06/19, 03:11 pm

There are 10 left. We are looking for 7 player for our team. Please call the coach for tryouts. We spect to have it all worked out by July 1.
Pico
Pico
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 30
Points : 1131
Join date : 2018-05-09

Back to top Go down

Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More??????? Empty Re: Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More???????

Post by Pico 30/06/19, 03:14 pm

soccermom77 wrote:
Southside07G wrote:Not sure where u got your information from but a
few bench players left. That's happening with all teams right now.  However, the team is  replacing them with some former DA players, so ALL is well. Actually better then ever.

Who are you trying to kid???  I know for a fact that one of the best players left and she was for sure not a bench player.  Actually better than ever, huh??
Your daughter was not one of the best Julie. Base on the players we add she would be a bench player next year.
Pico
Pico
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 30
Points : 1131
Join date : 2018-05-09

Back to top Go down

Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More??????? Empty Re: Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More???????

Post by MurderWasTheCase 30/06/19, 03:21 pm

Take a close hard look at yourself in the mirror and then think before you post. Getting sick of you privileged a holes.

MurderWasTheCase
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 225
Points : 1359
Join date : 2018-05-19

Back to top Go down

Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More??????? Empty Re: Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More???????

Post by soccermom77 30/06/19, 03:33 pm

Pico wrote:
soccermom77 wrote:
Southside07G wrote:Not sure where u got your information from but a
few bench players left. That's happening with all teams right now.  However, the team is  replacing them with some former DA players, so ALL is well. Actually better then ever.

Who are you trying to kid???  I know for a fact that one of the best players left and she was for sure not a bench player.  Actually better than ever, huh??
Your daughter was not one of the best Julie. Base on the players we add she would be a bench player next year.

Hah, maybe you who are left can combine with whatever is left of JD's 05's.

soccermom77
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 6
Points : 716
Join date : 2019-05-30

Back to top Go down

Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More??????? Empty Re: Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More???????

Post by Zizou 30/06/19, 04:04 pm

I would get out now. Seven players of quality will be hard to find at this late date.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 5277
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More??????? Empty Re: Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More???????

Post by socfam 30/06/19, 05:39 pm

7 quality players at this late date? Not hard for GA, he will just belittle and degrade them until they join.

Sent from Topic'it App

socfam
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 6
Points : 683
Join date : 2019-06-30

Back to top Go down

Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More??????? Empty Re: Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More???????

Post by Checkpoint Charlie 30/06/19, 05:51 pm



#MAGA
Checkpoint Charlie
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 330
Points : 2380
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More??????? Empty Re: Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More???????

Post by bulldog_mama 30/06/19, 06:51 pm

On a roster of 18 or 19 players- 11 have found other teams to play on. This is obviously not just the bench players leaving.

There are 4 or 5 starters left and some are injured. Shocked

So how do you find so many quality players in a day?


bulldog_mama
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 2
Points : 720
Join date : 2019-05-20

Back to top Go down

Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More??????? Empty Re: Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More???????

Post by socfam 30/06/19, 07:08 pm

Never have seen a coach that treats his players as poorly as GA.

Beware of an abusive coach, does nothing for player development.

And... to top it all off, you get to pay him.


Sent from Topic'it App

socfam
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 6
Points : 683
Join date : 2019-06-30

Back to top Go down

Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More??????? Empty Re: Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More???????

Post by Pico 30/06/19, 07:18 pm

This is all Solar faults. They bring us in with promises, take our bess players and give us no helps when the going gets tough! Coach makes bad decision last year. Solar is the pitts!
Pico
Pico
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 30
Points : 1131
Join date : 2018-05-09

Back to top Go down

Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More??????? Empty Re: Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More???????

Post by socfam 30/06/19, 07:46 pm

Solar’s fault?

Sure! It was Solar that caused this team to implode. Solar is as responsible for this implosion as is Dallas Texans or Sting or name a club.

This fall directly upon GA’s shoulders and his shoulder’s alone.

Sent from Topic'it App

socfam
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 6
Points : 683
Join date : 2019-06-30

Back to top Go down

Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More??????? Empty Re: Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More???????

Post by Pico 30/06/19, 08:39 pm

All coach should takes note. Team that finish 1 and 2 in 05 FDL blows up at the end of the day. Is not worth the extra money they club pays you for take your team in that league.

Now my girls is left with no team on the day before contracts. Solar stink!!
Pico
Pico
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 30
Points : 1131
Join date : 2018-05-09

Back to top Go down

Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More??????? Empty Re: Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More???????

Post by Yo 30/06/19, 08:52 pm

Pico wrote:All coach should takes note. Team that finish 1 and 2 in 05 FDL blows up at the end of the day. Is not worth the extra money they club pays you for take your team in that league.

Now my girls is left with no team on the day before contracts. Solar stink!!

I don't understand. First you blame the club, but since two teams from different clubs blew up, now you blame the league.

Maybe the two teams had some things in common?

Yo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 93
Points : 1233
Join date : 2018-04-16

Back to top Go down

Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More??????? Empty Re: Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More???????

Post by Pico 30/06/19, 09:08 pm

Yo wrote:
Pico wrote:All coach should takes note. Team that finish 1 and 2 in 05 FDL blows up at the end of the day. Is not worth the extra money they club pays you for take your team in that league.

Now my girls is left with no team on the day before contracts. Solar stink!!

I don't understand.  First you blame the club, but since two teams from different clubs blew up, now you blame the league.

Maybe the two teams had some things in common?
You don't understand nothings yoyo. They thing in common is the FDL and Julie.
Pico
Pico
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 30
Points : 1131
Join date : 2018-05-09

Back to top Go down

Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More??????? Empty Re: Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More???????

Post by Checkthesource 30/06/19, 10:54 pm

Pico wrote:
Yo wrote:
Pico wrote:All coach should takes note. Team that finish 1 and 2 in 05 FDL blows up at the end of the day. Is not worth the extra money they club pays you for take your team in that league.

Now my girls is left with no team on the day before contracts. Solar stink!!

I don't understand.  First you blame the club, but since two teams from different clubs blew up, now you blame the league.

Maybe the two teams had some things in common?
You don't understand nothings yoyo. They thing in common is the FDL and Julie.

Is all this real? Are you real?

Checkthesource
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 849
Join date : 2019-02-18

Back to top Go down

Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More??????? Empty Re: Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More???????

Post by Pico 01/07/19, 03:15 pm

Checkthesource wrote:
Pico wrote:
Yo wrote:
Pico wrote:All coach should takes note. Team that finish 1 and 2 in 05 FDL blows up at the end of the day. Is not worth the extra money they club pays you for take your team in that league.

Now my girls is left with no team on the day before contracts. Solar stink!!

I don't understand.  First you blame the club, but since two teams from different clubs blew up, now you blame the league.

Maybe the two teams had some things in common?
You don't understand nothings yoyo. They thing in common is the FDL and Julie.

Is all this real? Are you real?
Are you real? I think it is you who are on the sauce.
Pico
Pico
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 30
Points : 1131
Join date : 2018-05-09

Back to top Go down

Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More??????? Empty Re: Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More???????

Post by danieldhernandez 02/07/19, 12:45 am

USA SC 05G has a BYE into LHGCL, and are still looking for 2-3 players.

Contact Daniel Hernandez with any questions at
danieldhernandez@yahoo.com

www.hernandezsoccer.com
danieldhernandez
danieldhernandez
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 28
Points : 2556
Join date : 2014-06-25

Back to top Go down

Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More??????? Empty Re: Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More???????

Post by SickofStupidity 02/07/19, 07:30 am

soccermom77 wrote:
Pico wrote:
soccermom77 wrote:
Southside07G wrote:Not sure where u got your information from but a
few bench players left. That's happening with all teams right now.  However, the team is  replacing them with some former DA players, so ALL is well. Actually better then ever.

Who are you trying to kid???  I know for a fact that one of the best players left and she was for sure not a bench player.  Actually better than ever, huh??
Your daughter was not one of the best Julie. Base on the players we add she would be a bench player next year.

Hah, maybe you who are left can combine with whatever is left of JD's 05's.


So Julie, did the team make without your kid?

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 934
Points : 3496
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More??????? Empty Re: Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More???????

Post by Pico 02/07/19, 09:01 am

danieldhernandez wrote:USA SC 05G has a BYE into LHGCL, and are still looking for 2-3 players.

Contact Daniel Hernandez with any questions at
danieldhernandez@yahoo.com

www.hernandezsoccer.com
They vultures are out.
Pico
Pico
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 30
Points : 1131
Join date : 2018-05-09

Back to top Go down

Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More??????? Empty Re: Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More???????

Post by socfam 02/07/19, 10:25 am

Vultures do not appear unless the creature is dead or dying.

Sent from Topic'it App

socfam
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 6
Points : 683
Join date : 2019-06-30

Back to top Go down

Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More??????? Empty Re: Solar 05 FDL- Adames No More???????

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum