North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Thoughts? - Page 9 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

Thoughts?

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Thoughts? - Page 9 Empty Re: Thoughts?

Post by WinTheChipzRdown 19/01/20, 08:29 pm

luis andres wrote:
a beautiful mind wrote:Luis, you, just like most imbeciles, have zero ability to listen, process information and dialogue.
I will post the same video again, the way to shut me up is not to reply with a slew of pathetic 3rd grade pseudo adjectives drunkly slung together but with your own 10 second video rebuttal that is aesthetically pleasing and therefore worthy of debate. when I want to read your life story I will buy the book. Post a superior video or leave Txsoccer with head held low. Goofy azz dude!

Like I mentioned before and my signature says. There is a big difference between a great scorer and a great soccer player. Nothing you have posted can top my videos.
Your 10 second clips don’t say much and to top it all off it’s all indoor too against some questionable defense. Where’s the highlight Clíp vs Solar Colvin. That’s what I want to see. Then you got my attention. Til then ciao. Nothing out here in Texas for us.

Damn Beautiful Mind he just performed a “drop mic” on ya 😂😂

Piece together the footage I sent you. Or better yet...let him walk away.

WinTheChipzRdown
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by a beautiful mind 20/01/20, 09:57 pm

OK Luis, this is my official video submission. dont ask me to acquiesce any more. im happy with the video ive chosen. after this I'm gonna need you to pick 1 video to submit for head to head challenge. no more excuses! your failure to comply will be taken as proof that you concede to the fact that Mia is superior. you have 100 conveniently edited videos so just pick your favorite and POST IT!

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 23/01/20, 08:43 pm

a beautiful mind wrote:OK Luis, this is my official video submission. dont ask me to acquiesce any more. im happy with the video ive chosen. after this I'm gonna need you to pick 1 video to submit for head to head challenge. no more excuses! your failure to comply will be taken as proof that you concede to the fact that Mia is superior. you have 100 conveniently edited videos so just pick your favorite and POST IT!

Man... Rolling Eyes  I was expecting to see the Mia vs Solar Colvin drop and you give me Mia vs AYSO 2011 rec type defense. just look at them ball watching Mia. What is this 2018 footage? I hope so. Just look at the speed of play difference between both videos... Arrow  Here is some real flight 1 stuff of my goat vs The #1 girls 2010 team in the USA. Seems like Soccer is played much faster here is CAS 2010 F1 dicision. SC Blues this past week at state cup 2020. Even though we lost it took double team defense to stop her but she still made her passes and played her game. Man hit me back up  Sleep  once you got the right hand. Plop...(Mic Drop)  bounce

"There is a difference between a great soccer player & a great scorer"

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Thoughts? - Page 9 Empty Dallas Texans

Post by morgannespeck 02/02/20, 12:05 pm

Thoughts? - Page 9 A5663710

morgannespeck
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by a beautiful mind 02/02/20, 12:25 pm

morgannespeck wrote:Thoughts? - Page 9 A5663710

@Morgannespeck
They ain't listening, they aint hearing you.
They all stuck in the year 2012. The U10 golden Era to them.

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 08/02/20, 08:14 pm

morgannespeck wrote:Thoughts? - Page 9 A5663710

8th in the nation not bad. We just became the #1 in the USA Laughing

But we may be seeing you guys sooner than expected. Getting ready for
the Futsal tryouts for the national girls 2010 team...I believe tryouts are in Texas...

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 19/02/20, 02:54 pm

https://www.soccerwire.com/soccerwire-top-100-girls-soccer-clubs-february-2020-61-100/

Being awarded the best 4th grade classroom in the school will get you a pizza party...at best.
Excelling while enrolled at the best school in the nation, brings forth a pathway to a plethora of opportunities for the future.

Keep your eyes on the prize....and a Super Copa trophy is just a scratch and sniff sticker in comparison to what lies ahead for our daughters.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 19/02/20, 06:45 pm

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2020/02/us-soccer-to-hold-u14-girls-central-regional-ynt-tid-mini-camp-with-62-players-in-dallas

Another indication that around here...it’s a Solar and FCD thing for the little misses...

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 20/02/20, 07:18 pm

AngelinaGoalee wrote:https://www.soccerwire.com/soccerwire-top-100-girls-soccer-clubs-february-2020-61-100/

Being awarded the best 4th grade classroom in the school will get you a pizza party...at best.
Excelling while enrolled at the best school in the nation, brings forth a pathway to a plethora of opportunities for the future.

Keep your eyes on the prize....and a Super Copa trophy is just a scratch and sniff sticker in comparison to what lies ahead for our daughters.

I was impressed with Solar Colvin's team from Super Copa. They were solid in all positions. We got lucky to beat them 2-1. They under estimated Ole G2010. Would love to see them at SURF tournament. Then we will really see what they are made of against The top 3 from CAS

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach 21/02/20, 03:00 pm

9 pages and countless videos later...…. MEH.

Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by luis andres 21/02/20, 05:44 pm

Coach wrote:9 pages and countless videos later...…. MEH.

What you got coach for the 2010 division... Enlighten us.

luis andres
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KicknBalls 24/02/20, 01:00 pm

This.....Love it. hahaha dude is a clown. No one cares about this age group

KicknBalls
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by a beautiful mind 24/02/20, 01:13 pm

KicknBalls wrote:

@kicknballs
my name is Jason, whats yours?
how old is your kid?

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KicknBalls 26/02/20, 12:21 pm

a beautiful mind wrote:
KicknBalls wrote:

@kicknballs
how old is your kid?

Ivan
old enough to been there, done that.. they all even out in older age groups. In all those Highlights i didnt see one scout....

KicknBalls
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by a beautiful mind 26/02/20, 05:17 pm

KicknBalls wrote:
a beautiful mind wrote:
KicknBalls wrote:

@kicknballs
how old is your kid?

Ivan
old enough to been there, done that.. they all even out in older age groups. In all those Highlights i didnt see one scout....

hello Ivan,
so when your child was 9 you DID NOT care about the games or do you just disrespect everyone else's Kids?
do you not understand that these "scoutless" years are also thier formative years therefore making them the most important?
I would like to hear the sad story of how, in the past, you sucked the fun out of your kids soccer experience. all of your your hateful post essentially screams past failures.
I will pause for response but I am not done.

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KicknBalls 27/02/20, 09:14 am

a beautiful mind wrote:
KicknBalls wrote:
a beautiful mind wrote:
KicknBalls wrote:

@kicknballs
how old is your kid?

Ivan

hello Ivan,
so when your child was 9 you DID NOT care about the games or do you just disrespect everyone else's Kids?
do you not understand that these "scoutless" years are also thier formative years therefore making them the most important?
I would like to hear the sad story of how, in the past, you sucked the fun out of your kids soccer experience. all of your your hateful post essentially screams past failures.
I will pause for response but I am not done.

you are correct, i did not care about the games. there were alot of failures, that is what is great about it. Oldest did just fine. Playing D1, we let the coaches train them, allowed their guidance to mold my kid, the second is a much harder worker than the first. i laugh at parents that think they have the next big thing, and in time get bypassed by kids that just out work them, don't chase being on the best team (or Post loaded u10 rankings) but want to play against them so it will make them better. but hey, you do you and keep posting.

KicknBalls
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 27/02/20, 08:35 pm

A Beautiful Mind...enjoy and revel in whatever success your daughter is experiencing from u6 until she graduates college. Be emotional, be competitive, be enthused about every aspect of her journey. Who is to say that this will be your only go at it... and if it is then you have no reason to ever look back and say “I shouldn’t have been so proud of my kid when she was young!”
Challenge out of towners who want to talk smack, disregard others who say “nothing matters at this age” because everything matters. Most importantly, your daughter feeling that passion and proudness from you matters.

It’s easy for onlookers to judge and swear you’ll push her away from the sport, but those onlookers will never know what kind of relationship or bond you have between you and your child. No two paths are the same so how can somebody say “I’ve seen it happen before” and apply it to your situation?

“I’ve seen it happen before” is a lot different from “it’s definitely going to happen”

kickballs why do you post things like “looks like soft competition” and “I’ve seen better” ???
That’s a different tone from your advisory tone in the last post. Does it aggravate you that they’re posting videos? You know that entering the thread is optional right?

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by a beautiful mind 28/02/20, 11:34 am

AngelinaGoalee wrote:A Beautiful Mind...enjoy and revel in whatever success your daughter is experiencing from u6 until she graduates college. Be emotional, be competitive, be enthused about every aspect of her journey. Who is to say that this will be your only go at it... and if it is then you have no reason to ever look back and say “I shouldn’t have been so proud of my kid when she was young!”
Challenge out of towners who want to talk smack, disregard others who say “nothing matters at this age” because everything matters. Most importantly, your daughter feeling that passion and proudness from you matters.

It’s easy for onlookers to judge and swear you’ll push her away from the sport, but those onlookers will never know what kind of relationship or bond you have between you and your child. No two paths are the same so how can somebody say “I’ve seen it happen before” and apply it to your situation?

“I’ve seen it happen before” is a lot different from “it’s definitely going to happen”

kickballs why do you post things like “looks like soft competition” and “I’ve seen better” ???
That’s a different tone from your advisory tone in the last post. Does it aggravate you that they’re posting videos? You know that entering the thread is optional right?

COSIGNED!!

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by a beautiful mind 28/02/20, 11:58 am

THIS!
After being confronted he definitely DID NOT keep the same negative energy.
Dude seems like he was only here to hate on the kids with nothing original or constructive to contribute.
Sounds like his kid made it to D1 despite him as opposed to because of him.

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 28/02/20, 12:05 pm

For him to say “nobody cares about this age group”

That’s what got me. How do you make a blanket statement like that?

To be fair, not many people care about fraternizing on this forum in oppose to earlier years. That same energy is across the board, all ages... but there are plenty of people that care, just don’t care to post.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by a beautiful mind 28/02/20, 12:33 pm

@kicknballs quote “looks like soft competition”

If you play basketball and you CANNOT dunk the ball can you all of the sudden dunk when you are playing against "soft" competition? The answer is NO. If you do not have the ability you just do not have the ability. This is just what the hell she does! Fact of the matter is, at this age, you HAVE NOT seen much better than her and there are several people ( with super talented kids ) who are viewing this that can attest to this. Take the hater goggles off and watch again without letting your past baggage predetermine your opinion. Enjoy.

P.S. It should be obvious but all of these highlights are from just one game and I didn't even get all the good stuff on film. For ALOT players this would be a career highlight reel.

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by a beautiful mind 28/02/20, 12:46 pm

For him to say “nobody cares about this age group”

That’s what got me. How do you make a blanket statement like that?

hurt people, hurt people

To be fair, not many people care about fraternizing on this forum in oppose to earlier years. That same energy is across the board, all ages... but there are plenty of people that care, just don’t care to post.

the views to actual post ratio are very lopsided to say the least

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KicknBalls 02/03/20, 10:24 am

a beautiful mind wrote:@kicknballs quote “looks like soft competition”

If you play basketball and you CANNOT dunk the ball can you all of the sudden dunk when you are playing against "soft" competition? The answer is NO. If you do not have the ability you just do not have the ability. This is just what the hell she does! Fact of the matter is, at this age, you HAVE NOT seen much better than her and there are several people ( with super talented kids ) who are viewing this that can attest to this. Take the hater goggles off and watch again without letting your past baggage predetermine your opinion. Enjoy.

P.S. It should be obvious but all of these highlights are from just one game and I didn't even get all the good stuff on film. For ALOT players this would be a career highlight reel.

Is this about the kid? NO! It's about YOU needing recognition and validation. Why add the music. Dude! they are 9/10 years old. Share it with Family, close friends, don't put it on a forum so you can live your dreams thru your kid.

KicknBalls
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by WinTheChipzRdown 02/03/20, 11:02 am

KicknBalls wrote:

Is this about the kid? NO! It's about YOU needing recognition and validation. Why add the music. Dude! they are 9/10 years old. Share it with Family, close friends, don't put it on a forum so you can live your dreams thru your kid.

No dog in the fight but I’m pretty sure that girls father didn’t have dreams of being a crafty lil girl that plays soccer when he was 9/10.

You remind me KickBallz, of the people upset at this years Super Bowl halftime performance. That “cancel culture” mentality that you have is weak and judgmental.
I guess I’m just aggravated by your delivery because judgmental people always have the most input on how folks should raise their kids with the most thorough parental advice, but yet somehow they’ve failed or faltered themselves throughout the process.

Man add your music and show everyone the videos because you’re excited about your kids abilities. Now if you decide to get her an agent and or start contacting college coaches, I’ll say you’re an idiot in the most judgmental way possible. If you listen to KickBallz, go ahead and delete all social media now!! And tell your kid how much better everyone else on her team is compared to her.

WinTheChipzRdown
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by a beautiful mind 02/03/20, 01:13 pm

KicknBalls wrote:

Is this about the kid? NO! It's about YOU needing recognition and validation. Why add the music. Dude! they are 9/10 years old. Share it with Family, close friends, don't put it on a forum so you can livenot your dreams thru your kid.

Am I in the video or something lol? Hows this video about me again? I mean if you take
the video completely out of its original context then sure, but using that philosophy it can also be seen as social commentary about the double standards dividing mens and womens sports. But its not. Its a video is about my daughter's skills. PERIOD! Theres no pro Jason propaganda subliminally hidden deep within the musical choice. The IOS video editing software simply had a "add music" button and I pushed it. Ok, ok if we're being completely forthright here there was a friend sitting next to me who was providing constant commentary whilst I was recording so I may have added a soundtrack to drown her out ( yeah you "M" ) lol. Kicknballs, STOP REACHING KID!! I didnt even like soccer until my daughter started playing. Its all about HER! So go practice flying off of the green building downtown without a net or parachute. Now where Luis at so we can get back to our childish yet relevant to the topic conversation about whos daughter is TOP DOG!

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KicknBalls 02/03/20, 02:12 pm

a beautiful mind wrote:
KicknBalls wrote:

Is this about the kid? NO! It's about YOU needing recognition and validation. Why add the music. Dude! they are 9/10 years old. Share it with Family, close friends, don't put it on a forum so you can livenot your dreams thru your kid.

Am I in the video or something lol? Hows this video about me again? I mean if you take
the video completely out of its original context then sure, but using that philosophy it can also be seen as social commentary about the double standards dividing mens and womens sports. But its not. Its a video is about my daughter's skills. PERIOD! Theres no pro Jason propaganda subliminally hidden deep within the musical choice. The IOS video editing software simply had a "add music" button and I pushed it. Ok, ok if we're being completely forthright here there was a friend sitting next to me who was providing constant commentary whilst I was recording so I may have added a soundtrack to drown her out ( yeah you "M" ) lol. Kicknballs, STOP REACHING KID!! I didnt even like soccer until my daughter started playing. Its all about HER! So go practice flying off of the green building downtown without a net or parachute. Now where Luis at so we can get back to our childish yet relevant to the topic conversation about whos daughter is TOP DOG!

That explains everything I need to know, you" didn't even like soccer until your daughter started playing" Let me guess, First Born or Only child? Let me know when the the Scholarship is offered next month or national team call up, Have fun, no need to continue with this one. Peace out!

KicknBalls
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next