North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Still looking for a team? RISE8 FC 07G LHGC League & FutsalToday at 12:19 pmCccrushers
RISE8 FC 08G Looking to add a GOALKEEPER to complete ROSTERToday at 11:47 amCccrushers
RISE8 FC 07G Looking to add a GOALKEEPER to complete ROSTERToday at 11:34 amCccrushers
ECNL 04 Girls Week 3Yesterday at 11:01 pmSoccerates01
Dallas Roma FC 2012. Coached by Patrick Shamu Yesterday at 06:09 pmDRFC Academy
Dallas Roma FC 2011 Coached by Patrick Shamu Yesterday at 06:01 pmDRFC Academy
Dallas Roma FC 10s Classic lge Needing a Goalkeeper. Yesterday at 05:49 pmDRFC Academy
FC Dallas 11G Copa, JGAL, 2 open spots Yesterday at 04:00 pmCoachEddieMarin
Dual roster Yesterday at 03:22 pmLilsmooth76
07 ECNLYesterday at 02:17 pmcenTex
Goalkeeper WantedYesterday at 01:55 pmcoachsansom
Sting 12 boys MOLE (Frisco)Yesterday at 01:11 pmCoachGM
Top ‘07 NTX Boys TeamsYesterday at 12:53 pmdreadpirateroberts
ECNL-08Yesterday at 12:22 pmcenTex
Thiago has the most passes in English Premier LeagueYesterday at 03:36 amALEXXXXXXX
Renegades 2012G Central • Mendoza21/09/20, 11:48 amRenegades Soccer Club
Renegades Soccer Club 2014/15G • Central Division21/09/20, 08:53 amRenegades Soccer Club
Renegades Soccer Club 2013G’s Opportunity’s 21/09/20, 08:42 amRenegades Soccer Club
FC Premier now forming Boys & Girls Juniors teams 2013-201520/09/20, 07:58 pmMuc03b
FC Premier now forming Boys & Girls Juniors teams 2013-201520/09/20, 07:41 pmMuc03b
FC Premier now forming Boys & Girls Juniors teams 2013-201520/09/20, 07:35 pmMuc03b
05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition20/09/20, 07:06 pmCheckpoint Charlie
Adding players if interested 19/09/20, 10:08 pmbigred
08G FDL Schedule18/09/20, 10:09 pm08GSoccerPRA
'11 B Looking for team - Richardson, Plano, Farmers Branch17/09/20, 02:28 pmCameronbrown15
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

07 classic - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 14515 registered users
The newest registered user is ALEXXXXXXX

Our users have posted a total of 200199 messages in 29422 subjects

07 classic

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

07 classic - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 classic

Post by Dwight on 06/02/20, 02:35 pm

mexkan77 wrote:well @dwight from what I "heard" not a fact .. again maybe the NTX P.I.'s can look into it is that the kid in question his parents dont speak any Engligh and that the Coach doesnt speak any Español .. according to my source that was the job of the assistant Coach and Team Manager was for ... to communicate with the parents due to the language barrier ... and I also have some Intel on said assistant coach and manager that he might find interesting .. I wont share that info on here because ... well of the whole "gossip" situation ...  
What you "heard"?.... You sound like Schiff and Pelosi.... See what I did there?

Dwight
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 41
Join date : 2018-05-09

Back to top Go down

07 classic - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 classic

Post by JukusHakeem on 06/02/20, 02:38 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Dwight wrote:
mexkan77 wrote:well @dwight from what I "heard" not a fact .. again maybe the NTX P.I.'s can look into it is that the kid in question his parents dont speak any Engligh and that the Coach doesnt speak any Español .. according to my source that was the job of the assistant Coach and Team Manager was for ... to communicate with the parents due to the language barrier ... and I also have some Intel on said assistant coach and manager that he might find interesting .. I wont share that info on here because ... well of the whole "gossip" situation ...  
What you "heard"?.... You sound like Schiff and Pelosi.... See what I did there?

JukusHakeem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 58
Points : 912
Join date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

07 classic - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 classic

Post by Dwight on 06/02/20, 02:44 pm

In all seriousness Mexkan77, the more and more you comment, defending the coach, or trying to place blame on others for the situation. With the fact that you created your profile the exact day the post went up (Which it wouldn't be the first time a parent has done this on the forum) makes me feel like you are a parent on the team. (I may be wrong)

But for the sake of me being right, I'll ask anyway:
My question to you is, are you still willing to stay with the coach after all of this? Even if the manager or assistant knew as well, the coach still had knowledge of the player.
Dwight
Dwight
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 41
Points : 913
Join date : 2018-05-09

Back to top Go down

07 classic - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 classic

Post by mexkan77 on 06/02/20, 02:59 pm

@dwight I just wanna fit in .. but I just cant see myself as a troll ... I did go back to previous discussions on here and did find the Stars and Stripes post where the Coach ( in Engish) and assistant Coach (en español) posted their #'s asking for players to come try out ... didnt find nothing on Tigres and illegible players like @ Ctrl Alt de Ligt stated .. maybe he can share the link with us using his investigating skills Laughing

mexkan77
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 255
Join date : 2020-02-04

Back to top Go down

07 classic - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 classic

Post by justanhonestparent on 06/02/20, 03:03 pm

hello forum. i have been following this topic and today i decided to create a profile to speak the truth about what is happening on my sons team. my son currently plays for stars and stripes. the coach has not confirmed anything with us. he said he was in the clear. he just states there is an investigation ongoing but their is nothing against him. a parent that left the team told me to contact jeany with classic league. he said she would confirm the truth. i called her and she said that we had an 06 player and that the coaches case was still active, nothing was closed. the coach started telling parents he could only grant releases to 3 kids because then he would not be able to play. he said he gave release to the manager, goalkeeper and the assistant. which is not true. the assistant got his release, but every other player is still rostered. except the boy who was illegal and his brother. the coach removed them. the coach had always told us that if we ever wanted releases he would grant them as long as we paid our league fees. everyone has paid them, but the coach still did not grant any releases. now hes trying to blame everything on the assistant. he says the assistant dealt with the boys dad. the boys dad speaks english. the coach would call him and have conversations with him. he even called him to tell him he needed to sign a release so they could remove the boys from the team. now all we can wait is for the hearing, and hope we can get our release.

justanhonestparent
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 6
Points : 236
Join date : 2020-02-06

Back to top Go down

07 classic - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 classic

Post by mexkan77 on 06/02/20, 03:13 pm

So @justanhonestparent what do you believe? And are you gonna continue to have you kid there? Thanks by the way for sharing that info with us..

mexkan77
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 255
Join date : 2020-02-04

Back to top Go down

07 classic - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 classic

Post by mexkan77 on 06/02/20, 03:19 pm

Never mind @justanhonesparent I see that you said your waiting for a release so your one of the ones that left .. so I'm assuming since your waiting on the release you dont believe the Coach correct?

mexkan77
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 255
Join date : 2020-02-04

Back to top Go down

07 classic - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 classic

Post by justanhonestparent on 06/02/20, 03:27 pm

@Mexkan77. no problem.  and to answer your question, no.  i believe multiple parties knew and they should of stopped it before it go to this point.  the assistant coach knew, as did some of the parents that had been there before we joined. so far, everyone has confirmed that the manager did not know which is why he and the coach got into it.  the manager even tried to warn us in our group app before he was removed of what he had found out. i have not asked for our release. i wanted to wait to see if classic or north texas took any action.

but in my opinion, too many people dropped the ball or just chose to ignore it. and i dont agree with that.  if we can get the release we are good. if not we will honor our contract and just finish the season.

justanhonestparent
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 6
Points : 236
Join date : 2020-02-06

Back to top Go down

07 classic - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 classic

Post by Dwight on 06/02/20, 03:30 pm

justanhonestparent wrote:@Mexkan77. no problem.  and to answer your question, no.  i believe multiple parties knew and they should of stopped it before it go to this point.  the assistant coach knew, as did some of the parents that had been there before we joined. so far, everyone has confirmed that the manager did not know which is why he and the coach got into it.  the manager even tried to warn us in our group app before he was removed of what he had found out.  i have not asked for our release. i wanted to wait to see if classic or north texas took any action.

but in my opinion, too many people dropped the ball or just chose to ignore it. and i dont agree with that.  if we can get the release we are good. if not we will honor our contract and just finish the season.
So has the coach accepted his role in it, or what is he telling you guys?
Dwight
Dwight
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 41
Points : 913
Join date : 2018-05-09

Back to top Go down

07 classic - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 classic

Post by justanhonestparent on 06/02/20, 03:35 pm

@dwight i can only speak for myself , he has not admitted anything to me himself. my son did tell me that he mentioned to some boys that if he got suspended he would keep being the coach except at games. hes also told some parents that he no longer cares about classic and would rather just have a tournament team. he just spoke with me and asked if i was willing to wait until june, until after the presidents cup regional and he would give everyone who wanted a release.

im not too familiar with the processes but can a coach sign a release after april 1? i heard that is the cutoff

justanhonestparent
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 6
Points : 236
Join date : 2020-02-06

Back to top Go down

07 classic - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 classic

Post by mexkan77 on 06/02/20, 03:45 pm

I believe rosters do freeze on April 1st .. best of luck @justanhonestparent... you guys have a heck of a team
. I did find the Coach's # I'll be giving him a call to see if he is interested in the information I've obtained..

mexkan77
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 255
Join date : 2020-02-04

Back to top Go down

07 classic - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 classic

Post by Ctrl Alt de Ligt on 06/02/20, 06:19 pm

These are the good ole days! Enjoy mexkan77. Let us know what you get worked out with the coach. He'll have at least a year free time from coaching. You can search through the discussions and find it in there somewhere. I don't have time. And I encourage you to read John 8:11. See what I did there!

https://txsoccer.forumotion.com/f41-07-boys-discussion-and-players-teamslooking

@justanhonestparent, good luck to you guys. Appreciate you sharing with us.

Ctrl Alt de Ligt
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 37
Points : 503
Join date : 2019-06-21

Back to top Go down

07 classic - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 classic

Post by Maradona on 07/02/20, 09:19 am

justanhonestparent wrote:@dwight i can only speak for myself , he has not admitted anything to me himself. my son did tell me that he mentioned to some boys that if he got suspended he would keep being the coach except at games.  hes also told some parents that he no longer cares about classic and would rather just have a tournament team. he just spoke with me and asked if i was willing to wait until june, until after the presidents cup regional and he would give everyone who wanted a release.

im not too familiar with the processes but can a coach sign a release after april 1?  i heard that is the cutoff

Per NTSSA - "Only one transfer per player per soccer year - please read Rule 3.10.7 of NTSSA Rule Book. No releases from a Competitive Team after April 1 of the soccer year."

https://usys-assets.ae-admin.com/assets/989/15/Release%20Form%2011-2019.pdf

This is a really sad situation for you son and the rest of the boys on the team. If much of the above information is true, you should probably get away from this coach as fast as you can and get a release. Even the information that you post above shows that this coach is very manipulative such as he doesn't care about Classic and he will offer a release when he knows he can't.

Don't worry about all the back-and-forth in this thread, just do the best you can for your son. Good luck and again sorry for all you and your son are having to go through.

Maradona
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 13
Points : 505
Join date : 2019-05-20

Back to top Go down

07 classic - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 classic

Post by KeepersBeCrazy on 07/02/20, 09:29 am

Maradona wrote:
justanhonestparent wrote:he just spoke with me and asked if i was willing to wait until june, until after the presidents cup regional and he would give everyone who wanted a release.

im not too familiar with the processes but can a coach sign a release after april 1?  i heard that is the cutoff

Per NTSSA - "Only one transfer per player per soccer year - please read Rule 3.10.7 of NTSSA Rule Book. No releases from a Competitive Team after April 1 of the soccer year."
Well, he isn't lying.  He'll probably give a release to any player requesting it, but NTSSA probably won't sign off on it.
Best case scenario:  he truly didn't know the kid was an 06 and actually thinks it's ok to release after April 1, the coach is an oblivious fool and I wouldn't want my kid playing for him.

KeepersBeCrazy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 62
Points : 876
Join date : 2018-08-23

Back to top Go down

07 classic - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 classic

Post by Dwight on 07/02/20, 11:06 am

I agree. The man sounds like he's trying to manipulate the parents. I guess all we can do is wait for the hearing and see what North Texas says about this situation. We all know what classic thinks, if they already took away all their points.

Best of luck with your son, @justanhonestsoccerparent. Just make sure to get away from that man when the opportunity comes.
Dwight
Dwight
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 41
Points : 913
Join date : 2018-05-09

Back to top Go down

07 classic - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 classic

Post by justanhonestparent on 07/02/20, 11:21 am

thank you all. and unfortunately, i agree with some of your statements. we had a team meeting a few months ago because of tension on the team between parents. some of the older parents were mad because the coach had kicked 3 boys off the team, just because he didnt agree with what they were saying. at the time, we all believed the coach and just dismissed the parents as disgruntled or upset.
even before the issue with the 06 player. a lot of the parents that have been with the coach for some time were planning on leaving and trying to make their own team when contracts expired. a lot of us could feel the tension or notice the division and separation between parents. so we kind of started getting ourselves ready. but then this issue with the older player was discovered and everything changed and was escalated.

justanhonestparent
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 6
Points : 236
Join date : 2020-02-06

Back to top Go down

07 classic - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 classic

Post by JukusHakeem on 07/02/20, 02:53 pm

Good luck to sir! I hate that you and your son had to go through this but I guess it is best this happen now rather than later!
Really good team that had no reason cheat but unfortunate that others had to suffer for poor decisions made by coach and other parents.
It could happen to any of us as we want to believe and trust those we play for and with.
Anywhere that coach shows up, he and his team will be labeled as cheaters so I agree w others - RUN NOW!

JukusHakeem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 58
Points : 912
Join date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

07 classic - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 classic

Post by AlittleBitofSanity on 07/02/20, 04:09 pm

justanhonestparent wrote:the coach had kicked 3 boys off the team, just because he didnt agree with what they were saying.  .

can this be translated as they were with the team for a long time and coach found better players and therefore said players became disgruntled with lack of playing time?

AlittleBitofSanity
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 62
Points : 914
Join date : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

07 classic - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 classic

Post by mexkan77 on 07/02/20, 06:18 pm

@alittlebitofsanity while reading all the posts by the parent that is supposedly still on the team but still asked for the release (according to her or his first post) I actually thought the same ... Coaches dont usually kick off kids .. its always 100% because the parents fault ... and if it's the original older players parents that the kids got kicked off the team or started getting less playing time and they are the ones that knew that the kid was an 06 we are safe to say who was disgruntled


Last edited by mexkan77 on 07/02/20, 07:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

mexkan77
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 255
Join date : 2020-02-04

Back to top Go down

07 classic - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 classic

Post by mexkan77 on 07/02/20, 06:46 pm

And from what I'm reading if the assistant Coach was one of the ones that got not only got dismissed and released... and he's the one that knew about the 06 being on the roster we can already start assuming who pointed the finger ..

mexkan77
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 255
Join date : 2020-02-04

Back to top Go down

07 classic - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 classic

Post by justanhonestparent on 07/02/20, 09:45 pm

AlittleBitofSanity wrote:
justanhonestparent wrote:the coach had kicked 3 boys off the team, just because he didnt agree with what they were saying.  .

can this be translated as they were with the team for a long time and coach found better players and therefore said players became disgruntled with lack of playing time?  

no. they were actually all starters and in the opinions of most parents, very good players. the thing that some of the older parents tried to warn us was that when someone challenged or questioned the coach, his response was to kick the kid off the team. he did it to his strongest defender who was been with the team the longest. there was an argument and the coach kicked the boy off the team because the dad questioned him. the dad decided to stick around.

i know with the whole sock story that several people have brought up, the issue at hand with the assistant and the manager was that the coach kicked the boys off the team because they questioned him. the manager decided to just move on from it but the assistant didn't. he and the coach continued to butt heads until the coach got to the point where he would not play the boy. he was one of his original players. when we played the final against solar mckinney for a spot in the dallas cup, he only played the boy 1 minute. after that, the assistant and him got into it. theres conflicting info on what happened, the coach says the dad asked for the release so he granted it, the assistant says the coach pretty much ran them off. i do know with the manages son, he was playing a good amount of time and contributing to the team. according to what the manager told us, when he found out about the 06 player, he confronted the coach and the coach blew the situation off. then told him he could take his kid and leave, and thats what he decided to do.

even if the assistant pointed the finger or told on the coach, i know the coach still knew about the boy. ive spoken to the 06 boys dad myself to try to get clarity on the situation. he confirmed that both the coach and assistant knew. he said the coach told him himself to not worry about him being older, that he would take care of it. the dad speaks english. so i dont know where mexkan got his information from....

which brings me to my next point. mexkan77. i know you are a parent on our team. it took me a while to figure it out but i did. your post are an exact image of the way you talk, plus the things you post on your personal facebook. the same day you posted a comment about schiff and pelosi, you posted the same thing on your facebook account. i wont call you out by name, but it would be much better if you were honest and admitted you were part of the team instead of acting like you arent. this is why the team is so dysfunctional. we have too many parents trying to stick their noses in places they shouldnt be. this issue is now between the coach and north texas. even if the assistant knew about it, hes not coaching anywhere so what good is it for north texas to suspend him. us parents need to be smart, we need to stick together. especially if we have the kids' best interest at heart. we have a great team, even with all the boys who decided to leave. if we decide to stick together and get rid of all the negativity (coach, assistant) we can all continue to build on what we have. thats my hope for this team

justanhonestparent
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 6
Points : 236
Join date : 2020-02-06

Back to top Go down

07 classic - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 classic

Post by mexkan77 on 08/02/20, 01:15 am

Well @justanhonestparent .. you think you have me figured out because I'm not taking sides with you or the rest of these heathens? Lol.. well sorry to disappoint you but Schiff, Pelosi and Trump have been on the news all week (past few months actually) not just on Facebook..
Now if your gonna call someone out be sure you do it with your real name and not a fake screen name so you can give this person the opportunity to confront you for calling them out ..
Now I'm not taking the Coach's side ... If he is found guilty he is guilty but pretty sure he didnt do it alone... I've asked opinions on here as to what should happen to the other people involved? You think they should get a free pass? I don't .. If the coach gets found guilty and banned (which it is bound to happen) then they should all get banned as well ... The assistant for his participation and the manager for not doing his job and getting original birth certificates to register the kids properly which is what all managers do .... I'm assuming he didnt get original birth certificates because right there and then he would of realized that that one kid would of been out of place ... all guilty by association....
Now ... talking about parents sticking their noses where they dont belong... here you are... you say that this is between the Coach and NTX but here you are just airing out all the dirty laundry in your teams closet ... just here feeding this forum more gossip .... they dont care what happens to you, your son, your team or especially the coach .. you may think you are "clearing rumors" but in reality you are making more... these people live for gossip .. gossip on 12/13 year olds ..
Now ... nothing you say makes really makes sense (well @Dwight seems to believe you) that's why I called you disgruntled... like either your leaving the team, want to leave the team, first you say your waiting on release and then you or staying on the team if what, the Coach (negativity) left? You think a Coach would just leave his team? You would then what? Bring the assistant back? Lol ..
And also .. since you say you are "still" on the team ... do the other parents know exactly how you feel? Do they know you are out here just airing out dirty laundry on their behalf? Because you commenting on here and if still on team you are technically speaking for everyone ... If you were a parent on my kids team and I found out you were doing this I'd get you kicked off the team my damm self ..

mexkan77
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 255
Join date : 2020-02-04

Back to top Go down

07 classic - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 classic

Post by Ctrl Alt de Ligt on 08/02/20, 07:29 am

@mexkan77, you're obviously a parent who supports the coach. We get it. I understand you're upset because the asst coach and team manager went and threw your coach under the bus. We get it.

However, what do you propose happens to the asst coach and manager? The coach has a license and it will get suspended for at least a year (Yes, my first opinion and not fact.) But what do you do to those other two? They are parents. I guess if the asst had a license and was listed as an assistant coach on an official team roster and not just self-appointed or selected by Chris, you could suspend his license too. I doubt that is the case. The manager is just a parent, right? I wouldn't want that parent doing any managerial duties for my coach, but there isn't really anything a sanctioning body can do, right?

So, it's ok. You're upset these two have blown up the team. We get it. But to continue supporting this coach is absurd.

Ctrl Alt de Ligt
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 37
Points : 503
Join date : 2019-06-21

Back to top Go down

07 classic - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 classic

Post by mexkan77 on 08/02/20, 08:23 am

@Ctrl Alt de Ligt you guys can keep thinking that I'm a parent because I want to see equal justice? .. People like me still exist you know...
That's one of the problems in this country nowadays no one wants to see equal justice ..
another is that everyone is guilty until proven innocent.. ...
Do you honestly think that parents or assistant coaches dont get banned from Classic? Go check the banned list just for the last 6 months .. you'll see all kinds of names there ...
Now you speak of supporting the Coach ...
Its my understanding that this Coach .. Chris doesn't even get paid for coaching or training? That the team is a Nonprofit? That there are no club fees? That Chris has two jobs to not only pay for his son that is on the team but to also sponsor several others? That he goes out of his way to go and pick up and drop off said sponsored players to and from practice and games? That he offers to pay for school uniforms to some of these kids? School uniforms?? Who or what Club Coach does that?? Why would anyone in their right mind risk what they really work hard daily for for just one kid that's obviously illegible? Maybe one of the actual parents that stayed on the team can elaborate on all of this instead of the disgruntled one that's obviously one that is here to bash the team and the Coach ....
#equaljustice #banthemall

mexkan77
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 255
Join date : 2020-02-04

Back to top Go down

07 classic - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 classic

Post by Ctrl Alt de Ligt on 08/02/20, 08:32 am

Brother Mexkan, you’re too vested! His discipline will be way beyond Classic League. This is an ‘07 team. 12-13 year olds. Well....one 14 year old. Time to move on. I’ve heard the evidence. No other witnesses needed. Coach is done.

Ctrl Alt de Ligt
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 37
Points : 503
Join date : 2019-06-21

Back to top Go down

07 classic - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 classic

Post by mexkan77 on 08/02/20, 08:38 am

@Ctrl Alt de Ligt
well since you guys found him guilty and convicted already why the need for all of this?
You guys have a good one! Enjoy life not gossip ..✌

mexkan77
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 255
Join date : 2020-02-04

Back to top Go down

07 classic - Page 2 Empty Re: 07 classic

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum