Latest topics
Frisco Fusion 09G - Open PracticesToday at 02:48 amGazza
Frisco Storm 05G open practicesToday at 12:28 amFriscostorm
DKSC 2010 - Looking for playersToday at 12:25 amCoach78
Anyone still need a keeper?Today at 12:14 amCoach78
Fever United 08G Coppell Open PracticeToday at 12:06 amFeverUnitedCoppell
Fever United 08G Coppell Open PracticeToday at 12:01 amFeverUnitedCoppell
Fever United 04G Coppell Open PracticeYesterday at 11:46 pmFeverUnitedCoppell
FC Dallas Central '13B - Adding New Players - N. DallasYesterday at 11:45 pmFC Dallas Central Div
FC Dallas Central 2012B - Open Training - Dallas/RichardsonYesterday at 11:40 pmFC Dallas Central Div
FC Dallas Central Red 06B / 1-2 Top Level Playrs 4 top teamYesterday at 11:34 pmFC Dallas Central Div
FC Dallas Central White '08B - Lookin for 4-5 - N. DallasYesterday at 11:29 pmFC Dallas Central Div
FC Dallas Central '09G (DI Bye) Lookin for 2-3 - N. DallasYesterday at 11:22 pmFC Dallas Central Div
DKSC 2002 - Classic D1 / NPL - Looking for playersYesterday at 11:08 pmCoach78
Renegades Club Wide Open Training for 07/08/09/10 This SatYesterday at 09:34 pmsbarton12
Renegades Club Wide Open Training for 07/08/09/10 This SatYesterday at 09:28 pmsbarton12
Chelsea East Elite - Open PracticesYesterday at 08:12 pmNTXElite
TX Spirit 06 Bewley looking to add some additional playersYesterday at 08:08 pmtexasspirit06
TX Spirit 05 Bewley Looking for a few playersYesterday at 08:01 pm4luvofthegame
STING 05 GUERRA- DIV I LHGCL GK and Field players Yesterday at 06:19 pmSTING WEST 2018
Sting Hopkins 08G NPL - Looking for PlayersYesterday at 06:18 pmSting08
Sting 08 Hopkins - NPL Looking for PlayersYesterday at 06:08 pmSting08
Renegades Club Wide Open Training for 07/08/09/10 This SatYesterday at 05:55 pmsbarton12
Renegades Club Wide Open Training for 07/08/09/10 This SatYesterday at 05:49 pmsbarton12
Renegades Club Wide Open Training for 07/08/09/10 This SatYesterday at 04:58 pmsbarton12
Renegades Club Wide Open Training for 07/08/09/10 This SatYesterday at 04:47 pmsbarton12
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Bigern you got some splainin to do.  Pixel
Statistics
We have 14314 registered users
The newest registered user is Abasker

Our users have posted a total of 197685 messages in 28418 subjects

Bigern you got some splainin to do.

Go down

Bigern you got some splainin to do.  Empty Bigern you got some splainin to do.

Post by Foxysoccermom on 15/04/20, 06:46 pm

DA is the only way bigern says
It’s the future bigern says
Sleep with all the da coaches if you want your princess to get ahead bigern says

Now it’s gone...I got no money left after all the travel...and I’ve picked up multiple stds from sleeping with them coaches.

Bigern you got some splainin to do!!!!
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 726
Points : 2007
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Bigern you got some splainin to do.  Empty Re: Bigern you got some splainin to do.

Post by SickofStupidity on 15/04/20, 07:03 pm

Big Ern wrote:
Ugh ... Do we really have to go back to this?  Sh#t ain't that hart! ...

"One woulda thought that this wouldn't have been such a secret, but given most of the content on this thread, it seems it may be ...

From what I was told by those in the know back when the GDA was introduced, the intent was to eventually contract to the pro clubs only and be fully funded ... similar to models across the pond.  Many of us that have been there from the beginning have had a similar message passed on from the "powers" at each year's preseason meeting.

Recently, there has also been more evidence that this is the case with the rapid regional expansion of the MLS -- There are already 30 and you'll see 32 clubs awarded in no time, each with regional logistical consideration in mind.  If ya asked me I'd tell you that I'd guess you'll see fully funded teams competing in a regional league consisting of Dallas, Austin, Houston, Colorado (Rapids in case you're wondering), and Nashville, among others in the somewhat near future.  Thus truly making the USSDA exclusively for the most committed and talented girls in the country, leaving the others in the ECNL."




BigEgo either has the worst set of friends, contacts and "inside information"

or he has been on here for the past few years feeding you guys the biggest pile of dog shit . . . and most of you have been eating it up. Twisted Evil

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 931
Points : 3157
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Bigern you got some splainin to do.  Empty Re: Bigern you got some splainin to do.

Post by Yo on 15/04/20, 07:35 pm

If you knew the guy you'd have your answer.

Yo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 93
Points : 897
Join date : 2018-04-16

Back to top Go down

Bigern you got some splainin to do.  Empty Re: Bigern you got some splainin to do.

Post by NoSpinZone on 15/04/20, 07:37 pm

Yo wrote:If you knew the guy you'd have your answer.

cheers cheers cheers

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 413
Points : 2815
Join date : 2013-12-27

Back to top Go down

Bigern you got some splainin to do.  Empty Re: Bigern you got some splainin to do.

Post by Truthiness on 15/04/20, 08:08 pm

Don't count Ern out just yet. Check out the last little throwaway paragraph of this article...

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2020/04/15/major-league-soccer-leads-domestic-player-development-launch-new-elite-competition
Truthiness
Truthiness
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 76
Points : 490
Join date : 2019-04-30

Back to top Go down

Bigern you got some splainin to do.  Empty Re: Bigern you got some splainin to do.

Post by Durian on 15/04/20, 10:21 pm

Truthiness wrote:Don't count Ern out just yet. Check out the last little throwaway paragraph of this article...

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2020/04/15/major-league-soccer-leads-domestic-player-development-launch-new-elite-competition

From ESPN:

"Seattle Sounders owner Adrian Hanauer says MLS teams' financial losses will be "astronomical" due to the leaguewide shutdown brought on by the coronavirus pandemic."

MLS will be back but pretty sure the boys and girls side will not be a priority for at least a year. The Clubs always say the future. For me the future is now.

Durian
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 46
Points : 1863
Join date : 2015-07-02

Back to top Go down

Bigern you got some splainin to do.  Empty Re: Bigern you got some splainin to do.

Post by Checkpoint Charlie on 15/04/20, 11:18 pm

Durian wrote:
Truthiness wrote:Don't count Ern out just yet. Check out the last little throwaway paragraph of this article...

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2020/04/15/major-league-soccer-leads-domestic-player-development-launch-new-elite-competition

From ESPN:

"Seattle Sounders owner Adrian Hanauer says MLS teams' financial losses will be "astronomical" due to the leaguewide shutdown brought on by the coronavirus pandemic."

MLS will be back but pretty sure the boys and girls side will not be a priority for at least a year. The Clubs always say the future. For me the future is now.




#MAGA
Checkpoint Charlie
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 222
Points : 1878
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

Bigern you got some splainin to do.  Empty Re: Bigern you got some splainin to do.

Post by NoSpinZone on 17/04/20, 07:22 am

Foxysoccermom wrote:DA is the only way bigern says
It’s the future bigern says
Sleep with all the da coaches if you want your princess to get ahead bigern says

Now it’s gone...I got no money left after all the travel...and I’ve picked up multiple stds from sleeping with them coaches.

Bigern you got some splainin to do!!!!

BigEgo doesn't like being called out for his drivel, so he staying away from this. Pretty active on FB though!

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 413
Points : 2815
Join date : 2013-12-27

Back to top Go down

Bigern you got some splainin to do.  Empty Re: Bigern you got some splainin to do.

Post by Big Ern on 18/04/20, 10:13 am

NoSpinZone wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:DA is the only way bigern says
It’s the future bigern says
Sleep with all the da coaches if you want your princess to get ahead bigern says

Now it’s gone...I got no money left after all the travel...and I’ve picked up multiple stds from sleeping with them coaches.

Bigern you got some splainin to do!!!!

BigEgo doesn't like being called out for his drivel, so he staying away from this. Pretty active on FB though!

Ladies 'n Gentlemen, and spinner,

Sorry for the delay ... Just saw this thing.  Is there a question coming?  Or anything at all resembling something that'd be worth a response?

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1158
Points : 3300
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Bigern you got some splainin to do.  Empty Re: Bigern you got some splainin to do.

Post by Foxysoccermom on 18/04/20, 12:46 pm

Yes bige..I have questions.

What is my princess supposed to do now that DA is gone?

How will this effect the future of kiddie soccer?

How do you treat stds when you’re quarantined?

Do you still hang out by the men’s room at Toyota park?

Do you still play strip poker with the DA coaches on Saturday?

Will soccer ever be the same again?

Will I ever get over the hurt I feel right now?
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 726
Points : 2007
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Bigern you got some splainin to do.  Empty Re: Bigern you got some splainin to do.

Post by Big Ern on 19/04/20, 11:20 am

Foxysoccermom wrote:Yes bige..I have questions.

What is my princess supposed to do now that DA is gone?

How will this effect the future of kiddie soccer?

How do you treat stds when you’re quarantined?

Do you still hang out by the men’s room at Toyota park?

Do you still play strip poker with the DA coaches on Saturday?

Will soccer ever be the same again?

Will I ever get over the hurt I feel right now?

Gonna do my best for ya' honey --

What is my princess supposed to do now that DA is gone?  That would depend on her age, personal goals (college ball or not), and whether or not she's committed.  If she's 04 or 05, wants to play in college and hasn't yet committed, I'd recommend trying to get oto an ECNL roster.  If 02 or 03, she's likely either committed or will be soon, so I'd recommend trying to keep the team together and play out the next year out with friends, regardless of league ... I'd also recommend playing HS ball.  If your kid is 06/07/08, I'd stick it out with your team for the next year regardless of league, as I'd guess the that either the ECNL adds your club for 21-22 before the MLS League decides to takes on the girls down the road.

How will this effect the future of kiddie soccer?  While it sucks for a few this year, I believe it'll be for the best in the long run.  In my opinion of all I've read, this article sums it up best ...

https://www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/soccer/2020/4/16/21223638/us-soccer-development-academy-closed-coronavirus-mens-womens-national-teams?fbclid=IwAR0ooq9QKcPJounkJ2vCHyyx7Uk0ariiez8gEmfTgOVeZ9FhIjHxPkF7YxQ

How do you treat stds when you’re quarantined?  Tussin!

Do you still hang out by the men’s room at Toyota park?  I can neither confirm nor deny any specific action without the Secretary's approval.

Do you still play strip poker with the DA coaches on Saturday?  Not often anymore but this has happened in the past when the wives joined us.

Will soccer ever be the same again?  While it sucks for a few this year, I believe it'll be for the best in the long run.  In my opinion of all I've read, this article sums it up best ...  

https://www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/soccer/2020/4/16/21223638/us-soccer-development-academy-closed-coronavirus-mens-womens-national-teams?fbclid=IwAR0ooq9QKcPJounkJ2vCHyyx7Uk0ariiez8gEmfTgOVeZ9FhIjHxPkF7YxQ

Will I ever get over the hurt I feel right now?   scratch  ... Maybe give colonics a shot?

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1158
Points : 3300
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Bigern you got some splainin to do.  Empty Re: Bigern you got some splainin to do.

Post by Straighttalk on 19/04/20, 02:23 pm

Trusting MLS is risky. Known fact is MLS or USSF don’t value women’s soccer. Plus most girls DA clubs have jumped ship and joined ECNL due to recent DA demise.
The new league could work for boys side only. Just my 2 cents
Durian wrote:
Truthiness wrote:Don't count Ern out just yet. Check out the last little throwaway paragraph of this article...

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2020/04/15/major-league-soccer-leads-domestic-player-development-launch-new-elite-competition

From ESPN:

"Seattle Sounders owner Adrian Hanauer says MLS teams' financial losses will be "astronomical" due to the leaguewide shutdown brought on by the coronavirus pandemic."

MLS will be back but pretty sure the boys and girls side will not be a priority for at least a year. The Clubs always say the future. For me the future is now.

Straighttalk
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 26
Points : 587
Join date : 2018-11-22

Back to top Go down

Bigern you got some splainin to do.  Empty Re: Bigern you got some splainin to do.

Post by Soccerates01 on 19/04/20, 05:41 pm

If MLS really cared about women’s soccer or youth player development. They should have saved DA first and then should be stepping up to save NWSL next. This is in addition to their own survival due to covid 19.
If MLS is even starting a new league on girls side, it’s diluting competition. And are starting a weaker and more expensive league than DA

And save DA
Straight talk wrote:Trusting MLS is risky. Known fact is MLS or USSF don’t value women’s soccer. Plus most girls DA clubs have jumped ship and joined ECNL due to recent DA demise.
The new league could work for boys side only. Just my 2 cents
Durian wrote:
Truthiness wrote:Don't count Ern out just yet. Check out the last little throwaway paragraph of this article...

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2020/04/15/major-league-soccer-leads-domestic-player-development-launch-new-elite-competition

From ESPN:

"Seattle Sounders owner Adrian Hanauer says MLS teams' financial losses will be "astronomical" due to the leaguewide shutdown brought on by the coronavirus pandemic."

MLS will be back but pretty sure the boys and girls side will not be a priority for at least a year. The Clubs always say the future. For me the future is now.

Soccerates01
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 43
Points : 2070
Join date : 2014-11-17

Back to top Go down

Bigern you got some splainin to do.  Empty Re: Bigern you got some splainin to do.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum