North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
ECNL 04 Girls Week 3Today at 02:37 pmYoQuieroSoccer
Dual roster Today at 09:34 amAlittleBitofSanity
ECNL-08Yesterday at 07:46 pmcenTex
'11 B Looking for team - Richardson, Plano, Farmers BranchYesterday at 02:28 pmCameronbrown15
ECNL SchedulesYesterday at 02:03 pmCheckpoint Charlie
Top ‘07 NTX Boys Teams16/09/20, 10:55 pmsummer
Sting 11G's in Trophy Club looking for a few more players16/09/20, 01:32 pmSting Alliance
RISE8 FC 08G Looking to add a GOALKEEPER to complete ROSTER16/09/20, 11:57 amCccrushers
RISE8 FC 07G Looking to add a GOALKEEPER to complete ROSTER16/09/20, 08:10 amCccrushers
Still looking for a team? RISE8 FC 07G LHGC League & Futsal16/09/20, 06:46 amCccrushers
ECNL 04 Girls Week 215/09/20, 06:06 pmCheckpoint Charlie
05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition15/09/20, 05:28 pmCheckpoint Charlie
07 ECNL15/09/20, 04:11 pmCheckpoint Charlie
MLS league 2008 boys15/09/20, 12:39 pmSoccermom2888
06 ECNL15/09/20, 12:05 pmCheckpoint Charlie
Renegades 2012G Central • Mendoza15/09/20, 07:02 amRenegades Soccer Club
Renegades Soccer Club 2013G’s Opportunity’s 15/09/20, 06:56 amRenegades Soccer Club
Renegades Soccer Club 2014/15G • Central Division15/09/20, 06:50 amRenegades Soccer Club
What is the most challeging road block you have encountered 14/09/20, 06:31 pmCheckpoint Charlie
TOURNAMENT: VETERAN HEROES CUP - Nov 13-15, 202014/09/20, 04:43 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C THE ROCK - AUSTIN - Nov. 13-15, 202014/09/20, 04:42 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP - Nov. 20-2214/09/20, 04:40 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C UPPER 90 CHALLENGE - Dec. 4-614/09/20, 04:34 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C ROUND ROCK OPEN - AUSTIN - Dec. 11-1314/09/20, 04:33 pmU90C
Sting 2012 Shepard 14/09/20, 10:24 amskills
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

what is FDL Pixel
Statistics
We have 14510 registered users
The newest registered user is wittyusername

Our users have posted a total of 200154 messages in 29411 subjects

what is FDL

Go down

what is FDL Empty what is FDL

Post by sideline83 on 21/05/20, 01:00 am


What is FDL ? Is this a secondary team to play on along with Classic league?
Thanks

sideline83
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 4
Points : 128
Join date : 2020-05-21

Back to top Go down

what is FDL Empty Re: what is FDL

Post by TxFutbal on 21/05/20, 09:00 am

https://www.usyouthsoccer.org/frontier-development-league-announces-clubs-for-2020-21-season/

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 424
Points : 1922
Join date : 2016-09-11

Back to top Go down

what is FDL Empty Re: what is FDL

Post by Mbappé7 on 21/05/20, 11:47 pm

Fools drowning league. Might as well play rec and save for college. Just supports sone coaching jobs and nothing more. thank you in advance

sideline83 wrote:
What is FDL ? Is this a secondary team to play on along with Classic league?
Thanks

Mbappé7
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 25
Points : 608
Join date : 2019-02-14

Back to top Go down

what is FDL Empty Re: what is FDL

Post by brazos on 22/05/20, 07:52 am

Mbappé7 wrote:Fools drowning league. Might as well play rec and save for college. Just supports sone coaching jobs and nothing more. thank you in advance

sideline83 wrote:
What is FDL ? Is this a secondary team to play on along with Classic league?
Thanks

Yes, you are correct that FDL is a waste of time and money. You can throw NPL, Frontier Conference, etc. into that same group.

brazos
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 52
Points : 1060
Join date : 2017-12-27

Back to top Go down

what is FDL Empty Re: what is FDL

Post by Checkpoint Charlie on 22/05/20, 09:44 am

brazos wrote:
Mbappé7 wrote:Fools drowning league. Might as well play rec and save for college. Just supports sone coaching jobs and nothing more. thank you in advance

sideline83 wrote:
What is FDL ? Is this a secondary team to play on along with Classic league?
Thanks

Yes, you are correct that FDL is a waste of time and money.  You can throw NPL, Frontier Conference, etc. into that same group.



#MAGA
Checkpoint Charlie
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 285
Points : 2052
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

what is FDL Empty Re: what is FDL

Post by KeepersBeCrazy on 24/05/20, 02:23 pm

How would you rank leagues then?
ECNL
DPL/GAL
ECRL
Classic
FDL

KeepersBeCrazy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 62
Points : 872
Join date : 2018-08-23

Back to top Go down

what is FDL Empty Re: what is FDL

Post by Checkpoint Charlie on 25/05/20, 02:16 am

KeepersBeCrazy wrote:How would you rank leagues then?
ECNL
DPL/GAL
ECRL
Classic
FDL



#MAGA
Checkpoint Charlie
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 285
Points : 2052
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

what is FDL Empty Re: what is FDL

Post by anasazi1300 on 25/05/20, 11:30 am

It looks like there are going to be 6 Clubs total in each age bracket.
FCD, Texans and Solar, who previously had 2 teams each, with Lonestar, Defeeters, and Dash joining with an unknown number of teams.
So anywhere from 9-12 teams, in a Texas only setup, with 4 clubs in DFW, 1 in Houston and 1 in Austin which should make for an easy travel schedule at least.
Going on the assumption that the new clubs only get 1 team each that means playing 8 other teams in a home/away format which is 16 league games.

1 ECNL
2 DPL/GAL (No DFW teams)
3 ECRL
4 FDL
5A LHGCL
5B NPL D1
6 NPL D2

anasazi1300
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 8
Points : 482
Join date : 2019-06-06

Back to top Go down

what is FDL Empty Re: what is FDL

Post by Brian Griffins BFF on 25/05/20, 02:43 pm

I'm sure each age group will be different but it sounds like LHGCL will unfortunately continue to fall further behind the regional leagues.
1 ECNL
2 ECRL
3 NPL D1
4 FDPL (AKA the pit of anonymity)
4B NPL D2
6 LHGCL
6B PPL
8 Arlington
9 Prime Time
10 Blue Sky Adult Duff Beer League

Brian Griffins BFF
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 46
Points : 975
Join date : 2018-03-09

Back to top Go down

what is FDL Empty Re: what is FDL

Post by mykidsmom on 25/05/20, 03:40 pm

anasazi1300 wrote:It looks like there are going to be 6 Clubs total in each age bracket.
FCD, Texans and Solar, who previously had 2 teams each, with Lonestar, Defeeters, and Dash joining with an unknown number of teams.
So anywhere from 9-12 teams, in a Texas only setup, with 4 clubs in DFW, 1 in Houston and 1 in Austin which should make for an easy travel schedule at least.
Going on the assumption that the new clubs only get 1 team each that means playing 8 other teams in a home/away format which is 16 league games.

1 ECNL
2 DPL/GAL (No DFW teams)
3 ECRL
4 FDL
5A LHGCL
5B NPL D1
6 NPL D2

The Texas DPL clubs from this year are making up the FDL next year, with the addition of DKSC. Solar will have the former DPL teams in FDL, but I am not sure about the other clubs. Some of the FDL teams were also USYS National League teams last year. The DFW clubs and Lonestar had 2 teams in DPL and Dash had 1. Again, I don't know how that will play out next season.

mykidsmom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 17
Points : 2268
Join date : 2014-07-22

Back to top Go down

what is FDL Empty Re: what is FDL

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum