North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Open Tryouts Sessions Solar West Pre-Academy 2011BToday at 03:11 pmmarylou0222
BvB 2010 G Tryouts - Prosper/ Celina Today at 02:43 pmAshlock09
Experienced Goal Keeper Looking for New Opportunity!!Today at 02:17 pmsbarton12
Sting 08G Bell Open Sessions (Plano)Today at 01:09 pmCoachBSB
Solar East 09G Gray - ECNL- RL NTXToday at 12:12 pmSolar East Gray
STING ROYAL ECNL-RL U14 (BOYLE) TRYOUTSToday at 11:52 amCoachBoyle
ECNL RL NTX OPEN Tryouts - Fever United ‘07 Girls - PennToday at 10:07 amCoachpenn@fever
ECNL RL NTX OPEN Tryouts - Fever United ‘04/‘05 Girls - PennToday at 10:01 amCoachpenn@fever
OPEN TRYOUTS - SPARTA FC04 GIRLSToday at 09:58 amDamnag90
SOLAR 08 Boys ECNL Yesterday at 10:24 pmredwhiteblue
03/04-U19 Boys Solar ECNL Yesterday at 10:07 pmredwhiteblue
ECNL RL NTX OPEN Tryouts - Fever United U18 Girls - PennYesterday at 09:21 pmCoachpenn@fever
Classic League D1 Bye-FC Dallas West Red HoffmannYesterday at 09:14 pmchiclechicle
FCD 05G West Red - ECNL RL-NTX OPEN PRACTICESYesterday at 08:55 pmchiclechicle
Open Tryouts Sessions Solar West 07B MartinezYesterday at 08:51 pmGottalovesoccer
Open Tryouts Sessions Solar West 05B MartinezYesterday at 08:36 pmGottalovesoccer
Open Tryout Sessions Solar ECNL U17B MartinezYesterday at 08:31 pmGottalovesoccer
BVB 11G Open Practices (Carrollton) Yesterday at 08:30 pmcraving_soccer
Ken Smith Tournament Cancelled - Why?Yesterday at 07:32 pmBooya22
FC FAST 2011 TryoutsYesterday at 05:57 pmFC FAST 2011
Sting 06G ECNL-RL NTXYesterday at 04:53 pmfgongora
Solar 06B Martinez ECRL 2021-2022Yesterday at 04:52 pmSisu
Sting 07G ECNL-RL NTXYesterday at 04:47 pmfgongora
Sting Royal ECNL - Regional League - U13(2009) Open Try OutsYesterday at 03:34 pmSpence
Fort Worth Thunder 08B Yesterday at 03:27 pmjgarcia303030
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition Pixel
Statistics
We have 14837 registered users
The newest registered user is Ashlock09

Our users have posted a total of 201386 messages in 29882 subjects

05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition

Go down

05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition Empty 05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition

Post by 05DD 28/05/20, 08:08 pm

So glad to be able to get back out on the pitch. Even if it is just "practice"!!
Already sick of the endless "Team looking" post though.
The silver lining from the DA collapse..for the first time since Age pure was implemented, all the top 05 teams will play in one league against one another. Good times.
Thoughts on 05 TX Conference. Competitive? Too many teams?
05DD
05DD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 113
Points : 3096
Join date : 2013-03-25

Back to top Go down

05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition Empty Re: 05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition

Post by Checkpoint Charlie 28/05/20, 11:30 pm

05DD wrote:So glad to be able to get back out on the pitch. Even if it is just "practice"!!
Already sick of the endless "Team looking" post though.
The silver lining from the DA collapse..for the first time since Age pure was implemented, all the top 05 teams will play in one league against one another. Good times.
Thoughts on 05 TX Conference. Competitive? Too many teams?



#MAGA
Checkpoint Charlie
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 330
Points : 2384
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition Empty Re: 05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition

Post by Soccerates01 31/05/20, 10:40 am

My only prediction for next year is Sting will have zero teams in top 4 in 05 age group in Texas Conference.
Checkpoint Charlie wrote:
05DD wrote:So glad to be able to get back out on the pitch. Even if it is just "practice"!!
Already sick of the endless "Team looking" post though.
The silver lining from the DA collapse..for the first time since Age pure was implemented, all the top 05 teams will play in one league against one another. Good times.
Thoughts on 05 TX Conference. Competitive? Too many teams?



#MAGA

Soccerates01
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 50
Points : 2419
Join date : 2014-11-17

Back to top Go down

05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition Empty Re: 05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition

Post by abc000 09/08/20, 08:41 am

😝
TRUE. Extend across all age groups.... though giving it their best by getting 2 teams in each age group $$$

abc000
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 40
Points : 1919
Join date : 2016-03-22

Back to top Go down

05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition Empty Re: 05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition

Post by jogobonito06 09/08/20, 09:07 am

abc000 wrote:😝
TRUE.  Extend across all age groups.... though giving it their best by getting 2 teams in each age group $$$

06 Black and 07 Royal will be Top 4
jogobonito06
jogobonito06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 354
Points : 2761
Join date : 2014-10-30

Back to top Go down

05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition Empty Re: 05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition

Post by abc000 09/08/20, 09:49 am

You b right I believe. My thought process only went to older groups.

abc000
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 40
Points : 1919
Join date : 2016-03-22

Back to top Go down

05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition Empty Re: 05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition

Post by Checkpoint Charlie 15/09/20, 05:28 pm

jogobonito06 wrote:
abc000 wrote:😝
TRUE.  Extend across all age groups.... though giving it their best by getting 2 teams in each age group $$$

06 Black and 07 Royal will be Top 4



#MAGA
Checkpoint Charlie
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 330
Points : 2384
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition Empty Re: 05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition

Post by Straighttalk 19/09/20, 02:05 pm

Sting Black loose 0-2 to feet
Sting Royal loose 0-1 to fcd
Definitely 5th and 6th placed ECNL teams in dfw metro after week 4.
Not even talking about Texas Conference. Too bad, bad weather or game cancellations did not prevent them from getting theirs butts whooped.
Lol

Soccerates01 wrote:My only prediction for next year is Sting will have zero teams in top 4 in 05 age group in Texas Conference.
Checkpoint Charlie wrote:
05DD wrote:So glad to be able to get back out on the pitch. Even if it is just "practice"!!
Already sick of the endless "Team looking" post though.
The silver lining from the DA collapse..for the first time since Age pure was implemented, all the top 05 teams will play in one league against one another. Good times.
Thoughts on 05 TX Conference. Competitive? Too many teams?



#MAGA

Straighttalk
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 29
Points : 930
Join date : 2018-11-22

Back to top Go down

05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition Empty Re: 05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition

Post by Mbappé7 19/09/20, 02:47 pm

0-1 and 0-2 scores are respectable than 0-5 trashing of 05 Texans ECNL today.
As a Solar parent, we were robbed of a competitive game. Score was 1-0 at halftime and as soon as Texans switched goalies at halftime. We saw the writing on the wall.  

Straighttalk wrote:Sting Black loose 0-2 to feet
Sting Royal loose 0-1 to fcd
Definitely 5th and 6th placed ECNL teams in dfw metro after week 4.
Not even talking about Texas Conference. Too bad, bad weather or game cancellations did not prevent them from getting theirs butts whooped.
Lol

Soccerates01 wrote:My only prediction for next year is Sting will have zero teams in top 4 in 05 age group in Texas Conference.
Checkpoint Charlie wrote:
05DD wrote:So glad to be able to get back out on the pitch. Even if it is just "practice"!!
Already sick of the endless "Team looking" post though.
The silver lining from the DA collapse..for the first time since Age pure was implemented, all the top 05 teams will play in one league against one another. Good times.
Thoughts on 05 TX Conference. Competitive? Too many teams?



#MAGA

Mbappé7
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 30
Points : 847
Join date : 2019-02-14

Back to top Go down

05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition Empty Re: 05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition

Post by Checkpoint Charlie 20/09/20, 07:06 pm

Mbappé7 wrote:0-1 and 0-2 scores are respectable than 0-5 trashing of 05 Texans ECNL today.
As a Solar parent, we were robbed of a competitive game. Score was 1-0 at halftime and as soon as Texans switched goalies at halftime. We saw the writing on the wall.  





#MAGA
Checkpoint Charlie
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 330
Points : 2384
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition Empty Re: 05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum