North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Sting 12 boys MOLE (Frisco)Today at 12:58 pmruudvan
ECNL-08Today at 11:15 amcenTex
07 ECNLToday at 11:08 amcenTex
Texas Spirit 06 Bewley - Looking to add 2 players Yesterday at 10:17 pmtexasspirit06
ECNL 04 Girls Week 4Yesterday at 02:22 pmdtk9119
Texas Spirit28/09/20, 10:16 pmBFC
looking for an independent club in Celina or Prosper28/09/20, 05:36 pmbenjawad66
looking for independent club Celina-Prosper28/09/20, 05:23 pmbenjawad66
Looking for a team28/09/20, 11:34 amMcKinneyFC
RISE8 FC 08G Looking to add a GOALKEEPER to complete ROSTER28/09/20, 08:56 amCccrushers
Still looking for a team? RISE8 FC 07G LHGC League & Futsal28/09/20, 08:51 amCccrushers
Coaches vs parents in youth soccer?28/09/20, 08:32 amSportsGeeks
ECNL 08G Talk28/09/20, 12:11 amcenTex
Top ‘07 NTX Boys Teams25/09/20, 09:37 pmCtrl Alt de Ligt
Youth Pick-up Games Are Back!25/09/20, 02:16 pmcityfutsal
Online Personal Trainer, Live & On-demand24/09/20, 01:35 pmcityfutsal
FC Dallas South Kounas 11B - Looking for Keeper24/09/20, 10:32 amcgooden
FC Dallas South Kounas 11B24/09/20, 10:17 amcgooden
Dual roster 23/09/20, 11:40 pmCheckpoint Charlie
ECNL 04 Girls Week 323/09/20, 04:13 pmBluesTraveler
RISE8 FC 07G Looking to add a GOALKEEPER to complete ROSTER23/09/20, 11:34 amCccrushers
Dallas Roma FC 2012. Coached by Patrick Shamu 22/09/20, 06:09 pmDRFC Academy
Dallas Roma FC 2011 Coached by Patrick Shamu 22/09/20, 06:01 pmDRFC Academy
Dallas Roma FC 10s Classic lge Needing a Goalkeeper. 22/09/20, 05:49 pmDRFC Academy
FC Dallas 11G Copa, JGAL, 2 open spots 22/09/20, 04:00 pmCoachEddieMarin
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

ECNL Schedules Pixel
Statistics
We have 14523 registered users
The newest registered user is Kkeith75

Our users have posted a total of 200245 messages in 29432 subjects

ECNL Schedules

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ECNL Schedules Empty ECNL Schedules

Post by soccerpapa2 on 06/08/20, 06:11 am

Has anyone heard when/if schedules are going to be posted for ECNL or when the season will begin?
Not much info out there.

soccerpapa2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 106
Points : 3443
Join date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

ECNL Schedules Empty Re: ECNL Schedules

Post by dtk9119 on 06/08/20, 09:17 am

soccerpapa2 wrote:Has anyone heard when/if schedules are going to be posted for ECNL or when the season will begin?
Not much info out there.

We got our first few games for Sept. Otherwise, nothing. Keep hearing schedules will be posted "this week", then the next week hear the same thing, and so on. I am guessing there are a lot of travel logistics being worked out.

dtk9119
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 34
Points : 938
Join date : 2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

ECNL Schedules Empty Re: ECNL Schedules

Post by soccerpapa2 on 06/08/20, 09:21 am

When is first game?

soccerpapa2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 106
Points : 3443
Join date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

ECNL Schedules Empty Re: ECNL Schedules

Post by dtk9119 on 06/08/20, 10:57 am

soccerpapa2 wrote:When is first game?

Sept 5th

dtk9119
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 34
Points : 938
Join date : 2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

ECNL Schedules Empty Re: ECNL Schedules

Post by soccermom0399 on 06/08/20, 08:04 pm

Ours is Aug 29th
soccermom0399
soccermom0399
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 181
Points : 4274
Join date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

ECNL Schedules Empty Re: ECNL Schedules

Post by Soccerpewpew on 07/08/20, 09:59 am

I am guessing all the travel games will be as late In the season as they can make them. Looks like they are doing something on the ecnl site but no schedules. Guess they will load soon.

Soccerpewpew
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 9
Points : 174
Join date : 2020-04-17

Back to top Go down

ECNL Schedules Empty Re: ECNL Schedules

Post by dtk9119 on 07/08/20, 10:46 am

We have single games each weekend starting Sept 5th through Oct 3 (sent by club). We were told 2 games per weekend would start after that. But nothing for us yet on ECNL website either.

dtk9119
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 34
Points : 938
Join date : 2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

ECNL Schedules Empty Re: ECNL Schedules

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 on 07/08/20, 10:30 pm

Feet and Sting B play OK Celtic and TSC respectively 8/29

9/5
Challenge @ CE
AHFC @ Sting A
OK Celtic vs Texans
TSC vs Solar
Sting B vs Sting R
Feet vs FCD


Should be a good opening weekend or 2.


FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1773
Points : 5879
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : planning my next grilling masterpiece

Back to top Go down

ECNL Schedules Empty Re: ECNL Schedules

Post by Soccerpewpew on 09/08/20, 05:13 pm

Are you saying there are games on 8-29? Season starts 9/5 I thought

Soccerpewpew
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 9
Points : 174
Join date : 2020-04-17

Back to top Go down

ECNL Schedules Empty Re: ECNL Schedules

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 on 09/08/20, 07:43 pm

Yes sir or Ma’am
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1773
Points : 5879
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : planning my next grilling masterpiece

Back to top Go down

ECNL Schedules Empty Re: ECNL Schedules

Post by dtk9119 on 18/08/20, 12:54 pm

Looks like ECNL finally got the schedules up:

https://www.eliteclubsnationalleague.com/tx-schedule/

dtk9119
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 34
Points : 938
Join date : 2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

ECNL Schedules Empty Re: ECNL Schedules

Post by smugrr on 18/08/20, 02:09 pm

Glad you posted. When I went on it would not download the schedules. You must have magic.

smugrr
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 278
Points : 1698
Join date : 2017-05-10

Back to top Go down

ECNL Schedules Empty Re: ECNL Schedules

Post by dtk9119 on 18/08/20, 02:59 pm

smugrr wrote:Glad you posted. When I went on it would not download the schedules. You must have magic.

It's very SLOW. Must still be uploading or tons of people trying to get on the site to look at them.

dtk9119
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 34
Points : 938
Join date : 2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

ECNL Schedules Empty Re: ECNL Schedules

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 on 18/08/20, 05:01 pm

Or TGS is a terrible platform...   the site has never impressed me super slow and not mobile friendly at all.  Seriously what year is it.  

Btw.  If you haven’t downloaded the mobile app in Apple store I do recommend it.  The only way I could get the schedule to display.  Just search for ECNL In the App Store and It has ECNL under the logo and developed by TGS
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1773
Points : 5879
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : planning my next grilling masterpiece

Back to top Go down

ECNL Schedules Empty Re: ECNL Schedules

Post by 2ndTimethru on 19/08/20, 10:07 am

FriscoSoccer2004 wrote:Or TGS is a terrible platform...   the site has never impressed me super slow and not mobile friendly at all.  Seriously what year is it.  

Btw.  If you haven’t downloaded the mobile app in Apple store I do recommend it.  The only way I could get the schedule to display.  Just search for ECNL In the App Store and It has ECNL under the logo and developed by TGS

Downloaded the app the schedule comes right up!

Thanks!!
2ndTimethru
2ndTimethru
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 32
Points : 1028
Join date : 2018-01-11

Back to top Go down

ECNL Schedules Empty Re: ECNL Schedules

Post by dtk9119 on 19/08/20, 03:55 pm

2ndTimethru wrote:
FriscoSoccer2004 wrote:Or TGS is a terrible platform...   the site has never impressed me super slow and not mobile friendly at all.  Seriously what year is it.  

Btw.  If you haven’t downloaded the mobile app in Apple store I do recommend it.  The only way I could get the schedule to display.  Just search for ECNL In the App Store and It has ECNL under the logo and developed by TGS

Downloaded the app the schedule comes right up!

Thanks!!

Same here. Works much better.

dtk9119
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 34
Points : 938
Join date : 2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

ECNL Schedules Empty Re: ECNL Schedules

Post by jogobonito06 on 20/08/20, 10:34 am

dtk9119 wrote:
2ndTimethru wrote:
FriscoSoccer2004 wrote:Or TGS is a terrible platform...   the site has never impressed me super slow and not mobile friendly at all.  Seriously what year is it.  

Btw.  If you haven’t downloaded the mobile app in Apple store I do recommend it.  The only way I could get the schedule to display.  Just search for ECNL In the App Store and It has ECNL under the logo and developed by TGS

Downloaded the app the schedule comes right up!

Thanks!!

Same here. Works much better.

I see that blinking blue TGS in my sleep! Which app? Girls player app or is there another one? Thx
jogobonito06
jogobonito06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 351
Points : 2535
Join date : 2014-10-30

Back to top Go down

ECNL Schedules Empty Re: ECNL Schedules

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 on 20/08/20, 07:53 pm

Search for ECNL in App Store and it is the 1st one on list.

If you have an Android I can’t help you there
Picture Below (or many I haven’t attached a picture in a while so not sure why it did that)

ECNL Schedules E66f3c10
ECNL Schedules E66f3c10
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1773
Points : 5879
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : planning my next grilling masterpiece

Back to top Go down

ECNL Schedules Empty Re: ECNL Schedules

Post by Mpereztx10 on 14/09/20, 04:45 pm

The site sucks and the mobile app. Who is going to update the scores, and dallas texans aren't even listed on the standings page for u13 , 08s

Mpereztx10
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 129
Points : 1881
Join date : 2016-05-16

Back to top Go down

ECNL Schedules Empty Re: ECNL Schedules

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 on 14/09/20, 09:25 pm

Mpereztx10 wrote:The site sucks and the mobile app. Who is going to update the scores,  and dallas texans aren't even listed on the standings page for u13 , 08s

I’m told they are releasing a new rebranded site and new logo. Hopefully they fix basic stuff like the schedule pulling up on the site with this new release. Shocked
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1773
Points : 5879
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : planning my next grilling masterpiece

Back to top Go down

ECNL Schedules Empty Re: ECNL Schedules

Post by Checkpoint Charlie on 14/09/20, 11:58 pm

FriscoSoccer2004 wrote:
Mpereztx10 wrote:The site sucks and the mobile app. Who is going to update the scores,  and dallas texans aren't even listed on the standings page for u13 , 08s

I’m told they are releasing a new rebranded site and new logo.  Hopefully they fix basic stuff like the schedule pulling up on the site with this new release.  Shocked



#MAGA
Checkpoint Charlie
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 290
Points : 2068
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

ECNL Schedules Empty Re: ECNL Schedules

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 on 15/09/20, 06:49 am

https://www.theecnl.com/

Bet this is the new site for both boys and girls ECNL and RL
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1773
Points : 5879
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : planning my next grilling masterpiece

Back to top Go down

ECNL Schedules Empty Re: ECNL Schedules

Post by smugrr on 15/09/20, 09:32 am

When I go on there says "coming soon". And the old website isn't working at all.

smugrr
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 278
Points : 1698
Join date : 2017-05-10

Back to top Go down

ECNL Schedules Empty Re: ECNL Schedules

Post by Mpereztx10 on 15/09/20, 10:02 am

They just emailed me and said they are revamping site and should be up and running soon. They are turning over the website today. Maybe in a few days we will see the whole new site.

Mpereztx10
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 129
Points : 1881
Join date : 2016-05-16

Back to top Go down

ECNL Schedules Empty Re: ECNL Schedules

Post by smugrr on 15/09/20, 10:19 am

And to think the league is years old and somehow things worked previously.

smugrr
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 278
Points : 1698
Join date : 2017-05-10

Back to top Go down

ECNL Schedules Empty Re: ECNL Schedules

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum