North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Irving Spiderz 06B (D1 Classic) Adding 2-3 PlayersYesterday at 08:21 amCapello
Frisco Fusion 12G Finseth - Open Practice!15/04/21, 10:00 amlonghorns24
Frisco Fusion 11G Finseth - Open Practice!15/04/21, 09:55 amlonghorns24
Looking for Guest Player15/04/21, 09:33 amjgarcia303030
Club America 2011b tryouts 15/04/21, 08:55 amnirav_p_assar
Solar 2010 Girls in Grapevine Adding Players13/04/21, 06:39 pmHappyDays
Solar 2008 Boys Adding Players13/04/21, 06:33 pmHappyDays
06 Boys - Dallas Cup 13/04/21, 10:42 amDevelopment_First
BIOSTEEL YNT REGIONAL ID CENTERS - 06 Boys13/04/21, 10:20 amDevelopment_First
BIOSTEEL YNT REGIONAL ID CENTERS - 07 Boys13/04/21, 10:15 amDevelopment_First
BVB 07g PUMA looking for STATE CUP Tourney guest players12/04/21, 09:41 pmAnonymousCoward
07 ECNL12/04/21, 09:00 pmcenTex
Buy Jungle Boys Weed Online at jungleboysweedofficial.com12/04/21, 05:29 amjungleboysweedofficial
Jungle Boys Weed for sale jungleboysweedofficial.com12/04/21, 05:05 amjungleboysweedofficial
Buy Jungle Boys Weed Online jungleboysweedofficial.com12/04/21, 04:24 amjungleboysweedofficial
Sting Black Makover?11/04/21, 10:46 pmCheckpoint Charlie
Independent Club Team Looking To Add Players09/04/21, 10:53 amBEE'S SOCCER
Solar 2010 Girls08/04/21, 11:56 pmThe Dean
Dallas Cup07/04/21, 12:15 amCheckpoint Charlie
TOURNAMENT: LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP - May 14-16, 202106/04/21, 04:29 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 28-31, 202106/04/21, 04:29 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: PREMIER COPA June 11-13, 202106/04/21, 04:28 pmU90C
LHGCL 0905/04/21, 11:54 amProDallas
Dallas Girls International Cup04/04/21, 09:25 pmAngelinaGoalee
BVB International Academy 2014s & 2015s Starting in Wylie03/04/21, 03:26 pmRISE8
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

04 ECNL Games this week Pixel
Statistics
We have 14777 registered users
The newest registered user is Crabbsoccer

Our users have posted a total of 201075 messages in 29708 subjects

04 ECNL Games this week

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

04 ECNL Games this week Empty 04 ECNL Games this week

Post by INEEDAHUGemargarita 07/12/20, 10:21 am

Anyone have any information about the Solar FCD game being cancelled Wednesday? Rumor has it Solar coach is trying to avoid that game as his stars have not been scoring lately...might be true as FCD beat the Texans 5-0 where Solar didn’t score one goal against them last game it was a 1-0 win for Solar by an own goal...

INEEDAHUGemargarita
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 12
Points : 256
Join date : 2020-08-16

Back to top Go down

04 ECNL Games this week Empty Re: 04 ECNL Games this week

Post by BluesTraveler 07/12/20, 10:40 am

hope they play. following your thought process... the FCD 1-0 win over Challenge vs. 7-0 for Solar?

BluesTraveler
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 9
Points : 243
Join date : 2020-08-26
Age : 22
Location : home

Back to top Go down

04 ECNL Games this week Empty Re: 04 ECNL Games this week

Post by INEEDAHUGemargarita 07/12/20, 11:18 am

Good point.  However, Solar IS the number 1 team, and should beat a #6 team.  Texans is ranked #11. Logic would tell me the #1 team should beat #11 by more than 1 own goal. scratch

INEEDAHUGemargarita
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 12
Points : 256
Join date : 2020-08-16

Back to top Go down

04 ECNL Games this week Empty Re: 04 ECNL Games this week

Post by Big Ern 08/12/20, 09:07 am

Unfortunately, Solar-FCD U17 was canceled for a second time due to Covid.

Even more unfortunate however, is the idiocy displayed by marghugs here ^ ... Do ya even watch soccer?  

"Logic would tell me" ...  "Solar Coach is trying to avoid that game" ... "Solar didn’t score one goal against them last game" ... jocolor

Can't ya just hear the circus music playing as you read this stuff?  Yikes Shocked

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1199
Points : 3669
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

04 ECNL Games this week Empty Re: 04 ECNL Games this week

Post by INEEDAHUGemargarita 08/12/20, 09:39 am

Big Ern wrote:Unfortunately, Solar-FCD U17 was canceled for a second time due to Covid.

Even more unfortunate however, is the idiocy displayed by marghugs here ^ ... Do ya even watch soccer?  

"Logic would tell me" ...  "Solar Coach is trying to avoid that game" ... "Solar didn’t score one goal against them last game" ... jocolor

Can't ya just hear the circus music playing as you read this stuff?  Yikes Shocked

Hey Big Ern! As a matter of fact, I watch a lot of soccer and actually saw this game. Just stating facts and asking questions. No need to get sensitive. Solar seemed to struggle to score against the Texans. They could not and did not have an offensive goal.

Let the circus music play on...  clown clown clown

INEEDAHUGemargarita
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 12
Points : 256
Join date : 2020-08-16

Back to top Go down

04 ECNL Games this week Empty Re: 04 ECNL Games this week

Post by Big Ern 08/12/20, 10:13 am

INEEDAHUGemargarita wrote:
Big Ern wrote:Unfortunately, Solar-FCD U17 was canceled for a second time due to Covid.

Even more unfortunate however, is the idiocy displayed by marghugs here ^ ... Do ya even watch soccer?  

"Logic would tell me" ...  "Solar Coach is trying to avoid that game" ... "Solar didn’t score one goal against them last game" ... jocolor

Can't ya just hear the circus music playing as you read this stuff?  Yikes Shocked

Hey Big Ern! As a matter of fact, I watch a lot of soccer and actually saw this game. Just stating facts and asking questions. No need to get sensitive. Solar seemed to struggle to score against the Texans. They could not and did not have an offensive goal.

Let the circus music play on...  clown clown clown

Not much I love more than when folks that don't know me think I've ever been "sensitive" on this forum ... Super fun way to kick off the day  Very Happy

Heya!  To keep with the "unfortunate" theme, ya say you watch a lot of soccer, but then write things like (I mentioned above), "Logic would tell me" ...  "Solar Coach is trying to avoid that game" ... "Solar didn’t score one goal against them last game" ... which unfortunately for you, paints you as a bit doltish doesn't it?  

It's soccer ... a sport typically decided by a goal each way even at the highest level ... where the best team in the world draws with teams nowhere near their level all the time.  It's part of the beauty of the game ... due to it's lower scoring nature, tactical adjustments have a massive effect on outcome.  So when Solar go 4-0 in the first match vs Texans, they (and their new coach in particular who is well known for playing for the draw vs stronger opponents) make adjustments to have 10 behind the ball and play counter (which they did quite well that day) ... easy peasy.  

Just for grins, let's continue with your "facts" + "logic" theme -

FCD is scoreless against Sting Black ... Solar puts 3 in
FCD allows 3 vs DFeet ... Solar shuts them out
"his stars have not been scoring lately" yet they net 7 goals in their last match
In the same amount of matches vs the same comp, FCD has 5 GA with a 32 GD ... Solar has not allowed a goal and has scored 46 times

Yeah ... I'm sure it's BW that's scared and trying to avoid the match  Rolling Eyes

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1199
Points : 3669
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

04 ECNL Games this week Empty Re: 04 ECNL Games this week

Post by INEEDAHUGemargarita 08/12/20, 10:26 am

Big Ern wrote:
INEEDAHUGemargarita wrote:
Big Ern wrote:Unfortunately, Solar-FCD U17 was canceled for a second time due to Covid.

Even more unfortunate however, is the idiocy displayed by marghugs here ^ ... Do ya even watch soccer?  

"Logic would tell me" ...  "Solar Coach is trying to avoid that game" ... "Solar didn’t score one goal against them last game" ... jocolor

Can't ya just hear the circus music playing as you read this stuff?  Yikes Shocked

Hey Big Ern! As a matter of fact, I watch a lot of soccer and actually saw this game. Just stating facts and asking questions. No need to get sensitive. Solar seemed to struggle to score against the Texans. They could not and did not have an offensive goal.

Let the circus music play on...  clown clown clown

Not much I love more than when folks that don't know me think I've ever been "sensitive" on this forum ... Super fun way to kick off the day  Very Happy

Heya!  To keep with the "unfortunate" theme, ya say you watch a lot of soccer, but then write things like (I mentioned above), "Logic would tell me" ...  "Solar Coach is trying to avoid that game" ... "Solar didn’t score one goal against them last game" ... which unfortunately for you, paints you as a bit doltish doesn't it?  

It's soccer ... a sport typically decided by a goal each way even at the highest level ... where the best team in the world draws with teams nowhere near their level all the time.  It's part of the beauty of the game ... due to it's lower scoring nature, tactical adjustments have a massive effect on outcome.  So when Solar go 4-0 in the first match vs Texans, they (and their new coach in particular who is well known for playing for the draw vs stronger opponents) make adjustments to have 10 behind the ball and play counter (which they did quite well that day) ... easy peasy.  

Just for grins, let's continue with your "facts" + "logic" theme -

FCD is scoreless against Sting Black ... Solar puts 3 in
FCD allows 3 vs DFeet ... Solar shuts them out
"his stars have not been scoring lately" yet they net 7 goals in their last match
In the same amount of matches vs the same comp, FCD has 5 GA with a 32 GD ... Solar has not allowed a goal and has scored 46 times

Yeah ... I'm sure it's BW that's scared and trying to avoid the match  Rolling Eyes

Oh Ern! I don't have to know you to sense the "sensitivity" in your post...or should I say defensiveness? I am fully aware that the game of soccer is commonly decided by a goal or a draw. I am just referring to the preseason babble that you and your fellow "doltlish" soccer experts expressed that Solar would win every game by double digits. So have some respect... clown clown clown

INEEDAHUGemargarita
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 12
Points : 256
Join date : 2020-08-16

Back to top Go down

04 ECNL Games this week Empty Re: 04 ECNL Games this week

Post by Checkpoint Charlie 08/12/20, 01:40 pm

INEEDAHUGemargarita wrote:Anyone have any information about the Solar FCD game being cancelled Wednesday? Rumor has it Solar coach is trying to avoid that game as his stars have not been scoring lately...might be true as FCD beat the Texans 5-0 where Solar didn’t score one goal against them last game it was a 1-0 win for Solar by an own goal...



#MAGA
Checkpoint Charlie
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 329
Points : 2359
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

04 ECNL Games this week Empty Re: 04 ECNL Games this week

Post by AngelinaGoalee 08/12/20, 11:40 pm

INEEDAHUGemargarita wrote:
Big Ern wrote:
INEEDAHUGemargarita wrote:
Big Ern wrote:Unfortunately, Solar-FCD U17 was canceled for a second time due to Covid.

Even more unfortunate however, is the idiocy displayed by marghugs here ^ ... Do ya even watch soccer?  

"Logic would tell me" ...  "Solar Coach is trying to avoid that game" ... "Solar didn’t score one goal against them last game" ... jocolor

Can't ya just hear the circus music playing as you read this stuff?  Yikes Shocked

Hey Big Ern! As a matter of fact, I watch a lot of soccer and actually saw this game. Just stating facts and asking questions. No need to get sensitive. Solar seemed to struggle to score against the Texans. They could not and did not have an offensive goal.

Let the circus music play on...  clown clown clown

Not much I love more than when folks that don't know me think I've ever been "sensitive" on this forum ... Super fun way to kick off the day  Very Happy

Heya!  To keep with the "unfortunate" theme, ya say you watch a lot of soccer, but then write things like (I mentioned above), "Logic would tell me" ...  "Solar Coach is trying to avoid that game" ... "Solar didn’t score one goal against them last game" ... which unfortunately for you, paints you as a bit doltish doesn't it?  

It's soccer ... a sport typically decided by a goal each way even at the highest level ... where the best team in the world draws with teams nowhere near their level all the time.  It's part of the beauty of the game ... due to it's lower scoring nature, tactical adjustments have a massive effect on outcome.  So when Solar go 4-0 in the first match vs Texans, they (and their new coach in particular who is well known for playing for the draw vs stronger opponents) make adjustments to have 10 behind the ball and play counter (which they did quite well that day) ... easy peasy.  

Just for grins, let's continue with your "facts" + "logic" theme -

FCD is scoreless against Sting Black ... Solar puts 3 in
FCD allows 3 vs DFeet ... Solar shuts them out
"his stars have not been scoring lately" yet they net 7 goals in their last match
In the same amount of matches vs the same comp, FCD has 5 GA with a 32 GD ... Solar has not allowed a goal and has scored 46 times

Yeah ... I'm sure it's BW that's scared and trying to avoid the match  Rolling Eyes

Oh Ern! I don't have to know you to sense the "sensitivity" in your post...or should I say defensiveness?  I am fully aware that the game of soccer is commonly decided by a goal or a draw.  I am just referring to the preseason babble that you and your fellow "doltlish" soccer experts expressed that Solar would win every game by double digits. So have some respect... clown clown clown

I love a good circus!!
Lemme have a crack at it...if history serves me correctly (correct me if I’m wrong...I won’t get offended)

Fall 2017 enter DA with Coach CB
Fire him he doesn’t win enough, KR takes over

Fall 2018 Not much success with KR but he is too coveted to fire so let’s find another fall guy.

Fall 2019 pick up a new Coach, was Alex his name? Anywho...he didn’t win either so oust him, replace him with RS, JP, KR...one of those guys right?

Spring 2020 interrupted by COVID-19, DA folds but I think the goal was to jump ship prior to that and try the Texans hand at ECNL...again. But dammit, here comes the DA Frontier powerhouses to join ya.

Fall 2020 Let’s give long time Texans Coach RS a shot at this group...didn’t win enough, can him, so things have come full circle!!

Back to KR!! Surely he can get it done.
Just in time for the rematch vs Solar!! Girls came out with a renewed sense of confidence only to lose by a self inflicted wound. That sucks.

But then 2-0 to Challenge
5-0 to Albion
And perhaps somewhere in between those two games...reality set in.
5-0 to FCD.
And here we are comparing losses. You have a total of 9 to figure out which one you fared best in. Of course I’m assuming you’re a Texans parent being that you were in attendance.

I could have just simplified things and said “Texans played Solar pretty hard for KR’s debut, but intensity has subsided since then.” Just wanted to share some history leading up to the Solar game that was 1-0 due to an own goal.

Respect the Clubs COVID protocol...ain’t no scared business. The FCD match will happen, just be sure to be in attendance for that meaningful game NEEDA.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 601
Points : 3046
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

04 ECNL Games this week Empty Re: 04 ECNL Games this week

Post by Big Ern 08/12/20, 11:55 pm

INEEDAHUGemargarita wrote:
Big Ern wrote:
INEEDAHUGemargarita wrote:
Big Ern wrote:Unfortunately, Solar-FCD U17 was canceled for a second time due to Covid.

Even more unfortunate however, is the idiocy displayed by marghugs here ^ ... Do ya even watch soccer?  

"Logic would tell me" ...  "Solar Coach is trying to avoid that game" ... "Solar didn’t score one goal against them last game" ... jocolor

Can't ya just hear the circus music playing as you read this stuff?  Yikes Shocked

Hey Big Ern! As a matter of fact, I watch a lot of soccer and actually saw this game. Just stating facts and asking questions. No need to get sensitive. Solar seemed to struggle to score against the Texans. They could not and did not have an offensive goal.

Let the circus music play on...  clown clown clown

Not much I love more than when folks that don't know me think I've ever been "sensitive" on this forum ... Super fun way to kick off the day  Very Happy

Heya!  To keep with the "unfortunate" theme, ya say you watch a lot of soccer, but then write things like (I mentioned above), "Logic would tell me" ...  "Solar Coach is trying to avoid that game" ... "Solar didn’t score one goal against them last game" ... which unfortunately for you, paints you as a bit doltish doesn't it?  

It's soccer ... a sport typically decided by a goal each way even at the highest level ... where the best team in the world draws with teams nowhere near their level all the time.  It's part of the beauty of the game ... due to it's lower scoring nature, tactical adjustments have a massive effect on outcome.  So when Solar go 4-0 in the first match vs Texans, they (and their new coach in particular who is well known for playing for the draw vs stronger opponents) make adjustments to have 10 behind the ball and play counter (which they did quite well that day) ... easy peasy.  

Just for grins, let's continue with your "facts" + "logic" theme -

FCD is scoreless against Sting Black ... Solar puts 3 in
FCD allows 3 vs DFeet ... Solar shuts them out
"his stars have not been scoring lately" yet they net 7 goals in their last match
In the same amount of matches vs the same comp, FCD has 5 GA with a 32 GD ... Solar has not allowed a goal and has scored 46 times

Yeah ... I'm sure it's BW that's scared and trying to avoid the match  Rolling Eyes

Oh Ern! I don't have to know you to sense the "sensitivity" in your post...or should I say defensiveness?  I am fully aware that the game of soccer is commonly decided by a goal or a draw.  I am just referring to the preseason babble that you and your fellow "doltlish" soccer experts expressed that Solar would win every game by double digits. So have some respect... clown clown clown

Well isn't this ^ just the cutest lil' wry retort evah ... awwweee I love you

Begs a question or three though doesn't it ...

1)  Can ya show us any evidence anywhere in this thread (or any other you've participated I'd imagine) where it'd appear that you're "fully aware"?

2)  Can ya show us where I (or anyone I'd imagine  Wink) "expressed that Solar would win every game by double digits"?  Annddd ...

3)  While I do respect most everyone that has contributed to, and what is written on, this forum over the years, why and to whom (guessing you weren't referring to yourself based on what you've written here ^) should I now show respect to again?

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1199
Points : 3669
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

04 ECNL Games this week Empty Re: 04 ECNL Games this week

Post by Big Ern 09/12/20, 12:11 am

AngelinaGoalee wrote:
INEEDAHUGemargarita wrote:
Big Ern wrote:
INEEDAHUGemargarita wrote:
Big Ern wrote:Unfortunately, Solar-FCD U17 was canceled for a second time due to Covid.

Even more unfortunate however, is the idiocy displayed by marghugs here ^ ... Do ya even watch soccer?  

"Logic would tell me" ...  "Solar Coach is trying to avoid that game" ... "Solar didn’t score one goal against them last game" ... jocolor

Can't ya just hear the circus music playing as you read this stuff?  Yikes Shocked

Hey Big Ern! As a matter of fact, I watch a lot of soccer and actually saw this game. Just stating facts and asking questions. No need to get sensitive. Solar seemed to struggle to score against the Texans. They could not and did not have an offensive goal.

Let the circus music play on...  clown clown clown

Not much I love more than when folks that don't know me think I've ever been "sensitive" on this forum ... Super fun way to kick off the day  Very Happy

Heya!  To keep with the "unfortunate" theme, ya say you watch a lot of soccer, but then write things like (I mentioned above), "Logic would tell me" ...  "Solar Coach is trying to avoid that game" ... "Solar didn’t score one goal against them last game" ... which unfortunately for you, paints you as a bit doltish doesn't it?  

It's soccer ... a sport typically decided by a goal each way even at the highest level ... where the best team in the world draws with teams nowhere near their level all the time.  It's part of the beauty of the game ... due to it's lower scoring nature, tactical adjustments have a massive effect on outcome.  So when Solar go 4-0 in the first match vs Texans, they (and their new coach in particular who is well known for playing for the draw vs stronger opponents) make adjustments to have 10 behind the ball and play counter (which they did quite well that day) ... easy peasy.  

Just for grins, let's continue with your "facts" + "logic" theme -

FCD is scoreless against Sting Black ... Solar puts 3 in
FCD allows 3 vs DFeet ... Solar shuts them out
"his stars have not been scoring lately" yet they net 7 goals in their last match
In the same amount of matches vs the same comp, FCD has 5 GA with a 32 GD ... Solar has not allowed a goal and has scored 46 times

Yeah ... I'm sure it's BW that's scared and trying to avoid the match  Rolling Eyes

Oh Ern! I don't have to know you to sense the "sensitivity" in your post...or should I say defensiveness?  I am fully aware that the game of soccer is commonly decided by a goal or a draw.  I am just referring to the preseason babble that you and your fellow "doltlish" soccer experts expressed that Solar would win every game by double digits. So have some respect... clown clown clown

I love a good circus!!
Lemme have a crack at it...if history serves me correctly (correct me if I’m wrong...I won’t get offended)

Fall 2017 enter DA with Coach CB
Fire him he doesn’t win enough, KR takes over

Fall 2018 Not much success with KR but he is too coveted to fire so let’s find another fall guy.

Fall 2019 pick up a new Coach, was Alex his name? Anywho...he didn’t win either so oust him, replace him with RS, JP, KR...one of those guys right?

Spring 2020 interrupted by COVID-19, DA folds but I think the goal was to jump ship prior to that and try the Texans hand at ECNL...again. But dammit, here comes the DA Frontier powerhouses to join ya.

Fall 2020 Let’s give long time Texans Coach RS a shot at this group...didn’t win enough, can him,  so things have come full circle!!

Back to KR!! Surely he can get it done.
Just in time for the rematch vs Solar!! Girls came out with a renewed sense of confidence only to lose by a self inflicted wound. That sucks.

But then 2-0 to Challenge
5-0 to Albion
And perhaps somewhere in between those two games...reality set in.
5-0 to FCD.
And here we are comparing losses. You have a total of 9 to figure out which one you fared best in. Of course I’m assuming you’re a Texans parent being that you were in attendance.

I could have just simplified things and said “Texans played Solar pretty hard for KR’s debut, but intensity has subsided since then.” Just wanted to share some history leading up to the Solar game that was 1-0 due to an own goal.

Respect the Clubs COVID protocol...ain’t no scared business. The FCD match will happen, just be sure to be in attendance for that meaningful game NEEDA.

Per usual ... AG speaks the troof!

*Although the "self inflicted wound" comment is questionable in my opinion - If I recall it was a shot from the top which was on target and headed for the back o' the net anyway then deflected up off of an unsuspecting Texans lady's head and over GK ... Could be off a bit as I was a few in at the time and wasn't really watching ... we all know that like the sun, that kinda soccer is tough to look at for more than a few seconds straight (although I do recall a nice stretch of soccer with 30 or so straight passes connected ... all by Solar  Wink ), but regardless, not your typical own goal.  Potato, pototo.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1199
Points : 3669
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

04 ECNL Games this week Empty Re: 04 ECNL Games this week

Post by dtk9119 09/12/20, 12:01 pm

In addition to Solar/FCD being postponed this week, am hearing Albion has cancelled all games this weekend as well due to covid. DKSC and SB were supposed to travel down to Houston to play A and C. Apparently, SB has elected not to make to make the trip to play C, but DKSC is making the trip for one game (and will now have to make an additional trip in the spring to play A).

Anyone confirm/deny?

dtk9119
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 71
Points : 1174
Join date : 2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

04 ECNL Games this week Empty Re: 04 ECNL Games this week

Post by Big Ern 09/12/20, 09:35 pm

dtk9119 wrote:In addition to Solar/FCD being postponed this week, am hearing Albion has cancelled all games this weekend as well due to covid. DKSC and SB were supposed to travel down to Houston to play A and C. Apparently, SB has elected not to make to make the trip to play C, but DKSC is making the trip for one game (and will now have to make an additional trip in the spring to play A).

Anyone confirm/deny?

Outside-a DK headed down for just the one match (which I'd bet is likely), I can confirm the rest of this ^ ...

Gonna be a rough go for the next couple years if we continue on this path won't it?

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1199
Points : 3669
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

04 ECNL Games this week Empty Re: 04 ECNL Games this week

Post by NIRVANA 12/12/20, 05:31 pm

Solar - 1
Classics Elite - 1



NIRVANA
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 1
Points : 169
Join date : 2020-10-31

Back to top Go down

04 ECNL Games this week Empty Re: 04 ECNL Games this week

Post by dtk9119 12/12/20, 05:59 pm

NIRVANA wrote:Solar - 1
Classics Elite - 1


WOW. Was Solar down a few players?

Also today
FCD 8 OKC 1
TSC 3 SDR 2
SDB - Albion (ppd covid)
DKSC - Challenge (ppd rain)

dtk9119
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 71
Points : 1174
Join date : 2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

04 ECNL Games this week Empty Re: 04 ECNL Games this week

Post by Checkpoint Charlie 13/12/20, 06:53 pm

dtk9119 wrote:
NIRVANA wrote:Solar - 1
Classics Elite - 1



WOW. Was Solar down a few players?

Also today
FCD 8 OKC 1
TSC 3 SDR 2
SDB - Albion (ppd covid)
DKSC - Challenge (ppd rain)



#MAGA
Checkpoint Charlie
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 329
Points : 2359
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

04 ECNL Games this week Empty Re: 04 ECNL Games this week

Post by INEEDAHUGemargarita 14/12/20, 12:41 pm

NIRVANA wrote:Solar - 1
Classics Elite - 1



Wow! Was Solar down a few players?  I also heard the Solar goal was another own goal by Solar's opponent... I guess they got lucky, that tie could easily have been a loss... What is happening over there?  Looks like Solar's offense and defense were struggling on Saturday... scratch

INEEDAHUGemargarita
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 12
Points : 256
Join date : 2020-08-16

Back to top Go down

04 ECNL Games this week Empty Re: 04 ECNL Games this week

Post by dtk9119 14/12/20, 01:34 pm

INEEDAHUGemargarita wrote:
NIRVANA wrote:Solar - 1
Classics Elite - 1



Wow! Was Solar down a few players?  I also heard the Solar goal was another own goal by Solar's opponent... I guess they got lucky, that tie could easily have been a loss... What is happening over there?  Looks like Solar's offense and defense were struggling on Saturday... scratch

I'm guessing down a few players and a bit of a let the foot off the gas as we head into HS and holiday season.

CE was one of the last teams I would have expected to be the first ones to score on them.

So is that 3 own goals by opponents that have saved their unbeaten streak? CE, Texans, and Albion all had own goals I believe.

dtk9119
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 71
Points : 1174
Join date : 2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

04 ECNL Games this week Empty Re: 04 ECNL Games this week

Post by INEEDAHUGemargarita 14/12/20, 02:18 pm

dtk9119 wrote:
INEEDAHUGemargarita wrote:
NIRVANA wrote:Solar - 1
Classics Elite - 1



Wow! Was Solar down a few players?  I also heard the Solar goal was another own goal by Solar's opponent... I guess they got lucky, that tie could easily have been a loss... What is happening over there?  Looks like Solar's offense and defense were struggling on Saturday... scratch

I'm guessing down a few players and a bit of a let the foot off the gas as we head into HS and holiday season.

CE was one of the last teams I would have expected to be the first ones to score on them.

So is that 3 own goals by opponents that have saved their unbeaten streak? CE, Texans, and Albion all had own goals I believe.

DTK, I believe you are correct.  It just begs the question, is this the same Solar team with all those players in the national pool?  The majority of this team was on the DA team last year, and high school season or not, it appears they are struggling to score against ECNL teams.  And I agree - CE is one of the last teams I would expect to get a goal on them.   Shocked

INEEDAHUGemargarita
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 12
Points : 256
Join date : 2020-08-16

Back to top Go down

04 ECNL Games this week Empty Re: 04 ECNL Games this week

Post by CrazySoccerParent 14/12/20, 05:42 pm

Any truth to the coaching change rumors...
CrazySoccerParent
CrazySoccerParent
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 205
Points : 1919
Join date : 2016-08-15

Back to top Go down

04 ECNL Games this week Empty Re: 04 ECNL Games this week

Post by Checkpoint Charlie 14/12/20, 06:10 pm

CrazySoccerParent wrote:Any truth to the coaching change rumors...



#MAGA
Checkpoint Charlie
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 329
Points : 2359
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

04 ECNL Games this week Empty Re: 04 ECNL Games this week

Post by Big Ern 15/12/20, 01:54 pm

INEEDAHUGemargarita wrote:
dtk9119 wrote:
INEEDAHUGemargarita wrote:
NIRVANA wrote:Solar - 1
Classics Elite - 1



Wow! Was Solar down a few players?  I also heard the Solar goal was another own goal by Solar's opponent... I guess they got lucky, that tie could easily have been a loss... What is happening over there?  Looks like Solar's offense and defense were struggling on Saturday... scratch

I'm guessing down a few players and a bit of a let the foot off the gas as we head into HS and holiday season.

CE was one of the last teams I would have expected to be the first ones to score on them.

So is that 3 own goals by opponents that have saved their unbeaten streak? CE, Texans, and Albion all had own goals I believe.

DTK, I believe you are correct.  It just begs the question, is this the same Solar team with all those players in the national pool?  The majority of this team was on the DA team last year, and high school season or not, it appears they are struggling to score against ECNL teams.  And I agree - CE is one of the last teams I would expect to get a goal on them.   Shocked

Well if it ‘begs’ it I’ll give it a shot -
I wasn’t there but pretty sure Solar were only down their one stud 8 ... And yes ... ‘individually’ (apologies for the apostrophes ... replying from a phone) Solar are very talented and do have a few national pool players. Coaching that squad has always (in my opinion) been an issue and this year especially is no exception. DFeet, for example, are a much better ‘team’ unit as most have been playing together since they were littles and they’re very well coached.

That said, the both of you are a tad off on the following ...

Cmon now ... 49 goals for and 1 against = struggling to score against ECNL teams ... couldn’t be much more silly could it? Without looking, I’d bet the 48 GD is tops in the country ... (and myyy goodness, if this is an attempted argument to say that ECNL was stronger than GDA here in TX ... crazy feeble attempt)

I’d add that I’ve seen Solar play all but FCD this year in TX ECNL ... outside a DK ... CE is the most dangerous matchup wise without question.

And you guys should cool it on the ‘own goal’ thing ... weaksauce. Remember marghugs ... this is soccer 😉




Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1199
Points : 3669
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

04 ECNL Games this week Empty Re: 04 ECNL Games this week

Post by Big Ern 15/12/20, 02:01 pm

And I should add ... had BW played his #1 #1 ... woulda been a nice lil’ 1-0 victry 😉

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1199
Points : 3669
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

04 ECNL Games this week Empty Re: 04 ECNL Games this week

Post by dtk9119 15/12/20, 06:25 pm

CE is the most dangerous matchup wise without question

Curious why you think this is the case? I would not agree.

dtk9119
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 71
Points : 1174
Join date : 2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

04 ECNL Games this week Empty Re: 04 ECNL Games this week

Post by Checkpoint Charlie 16/12/20, 02:01 am

dtk9119 wrote:
CE is the most dangerous matchup wise without question

Curious why you think this is the case? I would not agree.



#MAGA
Checkpoint Charlie
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 329
Points : 2359
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

04 ECNL Games this week Empty Re: 04 ECNL Games this week

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum