North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
+27790324557 MEET A PROFESSIONA PSYCHIC, SPIRITUAL HEALER ON28/12/23, 07:07 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557STRONG LOVE SPELLS FOR RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE WH28/12/23, 06:58 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557WE ARE THE ILLUMINATI, REGISTER AS A NEW MEMBER 28/12/23, 06:53 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557THIS IS THE ILLUMINATI JOINING POINT 28/12/23, 06:46 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557 THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US28/12/23, 06:37 amkawayidamirrows
THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US ONLINE IS+277928/12/23, 06:28 amkawayidamirrows
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

mass exit from Texans (boys & girls) Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Kewb11

Our users have posted a total of 205165 messages in 31955 subjects

mass exit from Texans (boys & girls)

Go down

mass exit from Texans (boys & girls) Empty mass exit from Texans (boys & girls)

Post by Guest 02/05/21, 06:37 pm

Looks like there is another mass exit from Texans on the boys side. girls specially hit hard in the 05,04, 06 and 08 ecnl programs. They have replaced Coach Rod's 08's with Jon Patterson and coach Q is not the quality perceived. maybe finally all their lies and bs caught uno to them. not worth the money for a LHGCL coach and a washed up coach that doesn't win.

JP big talk crappy practices, Q same thing over and over except for the halftime snacks Twisted Evil . JP and Q are no where near the level of an ecnl coach especially not that of coach Rod, they do a great job of selling but our daughters say both their training is crap. a lot of 05's,08's,06's and 04's looking to leave. solar and kicks will benefit although some may decide to follow coach Rod to BVB.

there is a mass exit on the boys side also, we will be following coach Nick wherever he goes. Mario will not do it for us. heard KS on boys side is also leaving texans to go to either kicks or follow big money to BVB.

Back to top Go down

mass exit from Texans (boys & girls) Empty Re: mass exit from Texans (boys & girls)

Post by Truthiness 02/05/21, 07:32 pm

Guest wrote:Looks like there is another mass exit from Texans on the boys side.  girls specially hit hard in the 05,04, 06 and 08 ecnl programs.

a lot of 05's,08's,06's and 04's looking to leave. solar and kicks will benefit although some may decide to follow coach Rod to BVB.

Are there really many girls on those teams anymore who can make a Solar or Kicks ECNL team?

If what you say is true, I could see Sting and Sting Royal being winners.
Truthiness
Truthiness
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

mass exit from Texans (boys & girls) Empty Re: mass exit from Texans (boys & girls)

Post by FcdRocks 03/05/21, 07:44 am

I agree with FuBar, most of the kids are Sting Material.
its sad to say but the level of coaching at Texans ECNL has dipped to an all time low.

JP is a great guy but also agreed with Guest. His training is subpar and we are also making a dash for it unless our coach decides to come back and save this team.

My other daughter plays for a Solar FDL team with a so so coach and his training is way better than our 05 sessions with JP. Our parents are not happy at all, he's just not at that level. If the club thinks we are happy, they have it @ss backwards. The kickball and crappy tactics don't work for us. They fail to realize we're here for OUR (NOT JP) the coach not the club.

We did skills with KS and it was great. If it's true that KS has been offered what the word is that BVB has offered, it will be a great loss for Texans. HN and AA are just full of lies and don't care about nothing but the boys. Sad to say but girls program is just another added cash cow for the club. Good luck to all the people that decide to stay, not us were gone!

FcdRocks
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by dreadpirateroberts 03/05/21, 10:29 am

**Newsflash**
Texans play poor soccer
If this is news to you- you haven’t been paying attention for the last 5 years
None- I repeat none of those girls in 04 will end up at Solar or DKSC ECNL.
dreadpirateroberts
dreadpirateroberts
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladycougar 03/05/21, 11:14 am

Every year players leave the Texans. New players who couldn’t make teams at Solar, DKSC, and Sting, show up. Top ECNL Texans players, could not even get a call back at Solar.

Ladycougar
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JustPassingThrough 03/05/21, 11:35 am

DKSC has a log jam next year and Solar can be picky. 05 and 06 kids playing up and I hear a lot of younger 03s to move around on current 04 squads. And they have some really talented RL kids that are better than Texan ECNL players. Kids on the older Texans ECNL and RL teams have already tried to make other teams and couldn't, which is why they are at Texans in the first place. Sad state of affairs for a once notable club.

Last edited by JustPassingThrough on 03/05/21, 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addition)

JustPassingThrough
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by FcdRocks 03/05/21, 01:05 pm

I can't speak for other teams in ECNL or RL, I just know our team has been together for a very long time with just adds and two or three losses (players not games) for the past five years. That's why I said we are here for the coach not the club.

our parents do no feel JP is the answer, but hey if that's all you have left. I guess the cash cow will get thinner.

FcdRocks
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by GoBlue86 03/05/21, 02:51 pm

My name is Mark Denning. We have a daughter that plays for Jon and a daughter that plays 07 Solar FDL. We are very happy with both of our daughters’ coaches and that they have the opportunity to play for them. If you are aren’t happy with the coaching your kiddo is getting, have the decency to approach the coach in person and share your frustration before hiding behind your nickname on the forum and bashing their name in public. Consider you are slandering someone who also has a family and that the generic description of your family demographics may describe other people as well.

GoBlue86
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 03/05/21, 03:07 pm

FcdRocks wrote:I agree with FuBar, most of the kids are Sting Material.
its sad to say but the level of coaching at Texans ECNL has dipped to an all time low.

JP is a great guy but also agreed with Guest.  His training is subpar and we are also making a dash for it unless our coach decides to come back and save this team.

My other daughter plays for a Solar FDL team with a so so coach and his training is way better than our 05 sessions with JP.  Our parents are not happy at all, he's just not at that level.  If the club thinks we are happy, they have it @ss backwards. The kickball and crappy tactics don't work for us.  They fail to realize we're here for OUR (NOT JP) the coach not the club.

We did skills with KS and it was great.  If it's true that KS has been offered what the word is that BVB has offered, it will be a great loss for Texans.  HN and AA are just full of lies and don't care about nothing but the boys.  Sad to say but girls program is just another added cash cow for the club.  Good luck to all the people that decide to stay, not us were gone!
I am not saying the rumors are true but I hear several players that are unhappy are of the used to be DA players and then went to ECNL and are now about to be ENRL players type player, or so I have heard. Making sense to everybody now? JP is a good coach, had many friends whose DD have played for him.  Don’t get me wrong he isn’t perfect but show me a coach that is.  If you want a coach that tells the girls what to do every second of the game he prob isnt for you. Now on to Solar and FCD. How many kids have quit JB 05 team at Solar during the middle of the year? 5 I think maybe 4, doesn’t matter if you were so unhappy why wait till the end of year to leave? Other parents thought it was right to leave in the middle of year, so why stay?  FCD has kids making calls right now and have been making them for several weeks.  The “exodus” to where the kids think they will have a better shot at playing time. Period.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie2021 03/05/21, 07:23 pm

If I had a penny for every time during this point in the year that these type of comments show up! I’d be rich. I’ve been in the soccer world for many years now. I have a daughter who is graduating this year. I managed a highly competitive team for 6 years (my 05). When my daughter switched teams last year I became a normal parent and love it:) I know how this works and unfortunately great coaches are bashed as well as teams. That is sad. I have been very lucky to have gotten to know some amazing families, coaches and players throughout the years. I honestly can’t think of a single one who would choose to go on a forum and bash a coach, club or player.
I have known Jon Patterson for many years as he was my older daughter’s coach for 6 years. He is 100% the person and coach that he is and will always be. His character and coaching style is respected by many. Instead of bashing on a public forum, let your family make a decision and move on:)

Rosie2021
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by FcdRocks 03/05/21, 10:01 pm

Rosie2021 wrote:If I had a penny for every time during this point in the year that these type of comments show up! I’d be rich. I’ve been in the soccer world for many years now. I have a daughter who is graduating this year. I managed a highly competitive team for 6 years (my 05). When my daughter switched teams last year I became a normal parent and love it:)  I know how this works and unfortunately great coaches are bashed as well as teams. That is sad. I have been very lucky to have gotten to know some amazing families, coaches  and players throughout the years. I honestly can’t think of a single one who would choose to go on a forum and bash a coach, club or player.
I have known Jon Patterson for many years as he was my older daughter’s coach for 6 years. He is 100% the person and coach that he is and will always be. His character and coaching style is respected by many. Instead of bashing on a public forum, let your family make a decision and move on:)

You're certainly have a right to your opinion, but to say that he is JP is well respected by many is certainly a matter of interpretation. My 03 went downhill because of his crap practices and I stand by my word. I said it to him and he knows exactly who I am. I am not going to take the chance to let my 05 follow my 03 path. My daughter was being recruited heavily by a certain University that he promised he would help with, instead he backstabbed us and tried to sell another of his players to that particular coach. I thank the lord the college coach put him on blast and then turned around and told me exactly what JP did. He is a lying backstabbing coach that has no backbone. When he was confronted, he denied everything and tried to sell me on DBU just because his daughter plays there.

Lies lies and lies.

FcdRocks
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by playitforward04 05/05/21, 11:47 am

I've likely posted half a dozen times over many years.  I guess I like to hear about the drama posted and get a kick out of it when it matches up with how I think or what I hear.  I'm stepping up today because of the posts herein.  

I will not try to influence general perception of a club or discrete posts about a coach, but these comments are calling out people by name.  What kind of coward and disgruntled parent thinks that bashing a person by name is somehow serving the greater good within this forum?  A miserable person, the kind of person I hope I am never sharing time with on a sideline.  What, you don't think coaches have family, friends, or a reputation they work hard to build?  

Having watched and participated in practices at the highest levels of soccer, I question what qualifications could you have to label training sessions sub par?  Likely none, just a disgruntled parent who believes that watching practices and games from your recliner qualifies you as an expert.  Let it be known that the coach that is most commonly ridiculed here invests in his craft and achieving coaching excellence, and is on his way to achieving the highest certification level by a US Soccer.  The general rule in any sport -  you get out of practice what you put into practice.  Practices are centered around the needs of the team, and who has a better understanding of the pulse of the team than a coach.

Miserable people like company or so the saying goes!  I'll bet many outwardly project their dissatisfaction on a coach or club instead of focusing on what the "real" impact their son or daughter has within that environment.  If I were to bet on it, if you believe a coach somehow did your kid wrong with a college coach, it probably had more to do with the efforts and contributions of your kid on and off the field.  I have zero knowledge about your claim, even though I seriously doubt your version, but shouldn't coaches be honest with the colleges even if it isn't exactly what we want to hear? When I analyze your statement, what I hear being shared is that you want a coach to be an advocate even if it might be the wrong thing to do.  Shouldn't it be a win/win situation for the college coach and player as they move into their college journey?  I get it, the truth is sometimes hard to accept.  But instead of using it as fuel to motivate a better performance and open up doors for your kid, you take the easy and tasteless route of blame and bashing.

JP has character, something I believe is missing in some of these posts. And coaches don't always control the job environments they work in.

playitforward04
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladycougar 06/05/21, 07:53 am

Another coach, NS, just left Texans boys side.

Ladycougar
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down