North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Week 2(for most) Matchups22/09/21, 01:36 pmStraighttalk
Looking For a Scrimmage22/09/21, 09:23 amDallasSurf
Looking For a Scrimmage22/09/21, 09:17 amDallasSurf
Fees Fees...20/09/21, 01:33 pmAnonymousCoward
Solar 03G East: Coach Simon Annis19/09/21, 07:39 amhjm
ECNL Playoffs16/09/21, 11:53 pmBig Ern
Week 1 Matchups14/09/21, 08:14 amYoQuieroSoccer
Saints SC 0611/09/21, 10:18 pmCoachTan
BVB 10G Green - Looking to Add a Defender11/09/21, 04:43 pmAshlock09
ECNL-RL 2021-2022- Texas League09/09/21, 03:16 pmsmugrr
Manchester SC 07G Albion Player Search08/09/21, 10:48 pmalbionunitedfc@gmail.com
TOURNAMENT: VETERAN HEROES CUP - Nov 12-14, 202107/09/21, 01:43 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP - Nov. 19-2107/09/21, 01:42 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C UPPER 90 CHALLENGE - Dec. 3-507/09/21, 01:41 pmU90C
STING 12B / 13B (AXON) - The Colony/Frisco01/09/21, 11:47 pmmaxon
STING 12B / 13B (AXON) - The Colony/Frisco01/09/21, 11:41 pmmaxon
LC United 06 (Corinth/Denton area) - Need couple of players01/09/21, 10:45 pmLC United
07 ECNL01/09/21, 11:48 amcenTex
BVB 13G Black 31/08/21, 12:14 pmStingHeedum
Solar 09 Castro D1 GCL/NPL looking to add a player!27/08/21, 08:26 amlewi9
Texas ECNL Final Club Standings (2020-21)25/08/21, 09:03 pmHooper214
ECNL RL NTX - TX Spirit/Sting 06 Khoury24/08/21, 02:24 pm06TXSpiritRedNorth
2013 girl’s bvb team24/08/21, 01:45 pmballhawg-15
Gators 13 Boys - One Open Spot23/08/21, 11:12 pmGatorsOfficial
Evolution 08G Megaw - Looking to add players to the roster 23/08/21, 02:13 pmcoachgreggmegaw
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Congrats Feet Pixel
Statistics
We have 15031 registered users
The newest registered user is Bsunccgrd

Our users have posted a total of 203374 messages in 30800 subjects

Congrats Feet

Go down

Congrats Feet Empty Congrats Feet

Post by Soccerates01 09/06/21, 09:47 pm

ECNL Texas Conference scorecard for local clubs
1: Defeeters: Congrats feet for wrapping up this season at Top. Solid defense, Good goalies. Can get better at offense and midfield to compete in playoffs.
2: Solar: Solar had a good season but failed to win last game that cost them the 1st place and eventually looking to finish 2nd position. Probably the weakest Solar team in all age groups Solar fielded. But still good enough to finish 2nd place.
3: FCD: Disappointing from fcd 05 ECNL for most likely not making to playoffs.
4: Sting Black: Coaching change really made a difference and finishing 4th in DFW  .
5: Texans: Headed to disaster , 1W ,1T, 3 losses after High School Season ended. No further comments.
6: Sting Royal : Not sure if they can compete ECRL Teams in the area.

Soccerates01
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 55
Points : 2562
Join date : 2014-11-17

Back to top Go down

Congrats Feet Empty Re: Congrats Feet

Post by GeekKid 10/06/21, 09:06 am

Soccerates01 wrote:ECNL Texas Conference scorecard for local clubs
1: Defeeters: Congrats feet for wrapping up this season at Top. Solid defense, Good goalies. Can get better at offense and midfield to compete in playoffs.
2: Solar: Solar had a good season but failed to win last game that cost them the 1st place and eventually looking to finish 2nd position. Probably the weakest Solar team in all age groups Solar fielded. But still good enough to finish 2nd place.
3: FCD: Disappointing from fcd 05 ECNL for most likely not making to playoffs.
4: Sting Black: Coaching change really made a difference and finishing 4th in DFW  .
5: Texans: Headed to disaster , 1W ,1T, 3 losses after High School Season ended. No further comments.
6: Sting Royal : Not sure if they can compete ECRL Teams in the area.

Try getting your facts straight before posting.  Defeeters didn't finish in first.  Solar 05 team won both games this past weekend in Houston to finish first in the conference.  Might want to check with the admins at Sting Austin for reporting the wrong score to ECNL.  I'm sure they would have loved to have won 3-0 but the score was Solar 3 - Sting Austin 0.  From the current overall standings through all age groups the only Solar teams not in first place are the 08s and 04s so not sure how the 05s get labeled as the "weakest Solar team".  But please continue trolling, it's quite amusing!

GeekKid
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 28
Points : 1546
Join date : 2017-08-12

Back to top Go down

Congrats Feet Empty Re: Congrats Feet

Post by Ladycougar 10/06/21, 10:06 am

Feet did a great job this year. Solar could have done better, but JB is keeping the team down. A coaching change would benefit Solar. Sting Black will be a different team next year. They are picking up half a new roster. Would not be surprised if FCD loses their top players or two. Texans always have players leaving. Sting Royal was confused with a PPL team.

Ladycougar
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 21
Points : 2022
Join date : 2016-04-10

Back to top Go down

Congrats Feet Empty Re: Congrats Feet

Post by Soccerates01 10/06/21, 10:51 am

Thanks for confirming Solar results over weekend.
That should put them at No 1 and Feet at 2
The no of losses Solar 05s had this season is more than all other Solar age groups U15 and up . Solar ECNL 04s should finish at top easily. Makes Solar 05 ECNL not as strong as other age groups.
I’ll be glad if the Solar 05 ECNL make a deep run in playoffs. The playoffs should answer a lot of these questions.


GeekKid wrote:
Soccerates01 wrote:ECNL Texas Conference scorecard for local clubs
1: Defeeters: Congrats feet for wrapping up this season at Top. Solid defense, Good goalies. Can get better at offense and midfield to compete in playoffs.
2: Solar: Solar had a good season but failed to win last game that cost them the 1st place and eventually looking to finish 2nd position. Probably the weakest Solar team in all age groups Solar fielded. But still good enough to finish 2nd place.
3: FCD: Disappointing from fcd 05 ECNL for most likely not making to playoffs.
4: Sting Black: Coaching change really made a difference and finishing 4th in DFW  .
5: Texans: Headed to disaster , 1W ,1T, 3 losses after High School Season ended. No further comments.
6: Sting Royal : Not sure if they can compete ECRL Teams in the area.

Try getting your facts straight before posting.  Defeeters didn't finish in first.  Solar 05 team won both games this past weekend in Houston to finish first in the conference.  Might want to check with the admins at Sting Austin for reporting the wrong score to ECNL.  I'm sure they would have loved to have won 3-0 but the score was Solar 3 - Sting Austin 0.  From the current overall standings through all age groups the only Solar teams not in first place are the 08s and 04s so not sure how the 05s get labeled as the "weakest Solar team".  But please continue trolling, it's quite amusing!

Soccerates01
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 55
Points : 2562
Join date : 2014-11-17

Back to top Go down

Congrats Feet Empty Re: Congrats Feet

Post by Jumpman 10/06/21, 12:47 pm

Ladycougar wrote:Feet did a great job this year. Solar could have done better, but JB is keeping the team down. A coaching change would benefit Solar. Sting Black will be a different team next year. They are picking up half a new roster. Would not be surprised if FCD loses their top players or two. Texans always have players leaving. Sting Royal was confused with a PPL team.

We're proud of what we've accomplished this year, but the previous poster is correct. Solar finished first and our DKSC team was second. Credit to Solar on an outstanding season and best of luck as you move through the playoffs. Hopefully we meet each other and it is a great game.

For the poster who is critical of Sting Royal, the coach is very good and has added strong pieces to that team. It wouldn't be a surprise if they finish above Sting Black next year. Knowing the players leaving it will be difficult for Black to compete. I'm sad about this because we've had a great rivalry with them over the years. The competition between our teams made us both better. DKSC, Solar and FC Dallas are separating themselves in a very good league.
Jumpman
Jumpman
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 8
Points : 116
Join date : 2021-06-10

Back to top Go down

Congrats Feet Empty Re: Congrats Feet

Post by Mbappé7 06/07/21, 11:40 pm

ECNL 05 girls playoffs
1: Feet- Disappointing performance.  They were in a tough group.
2: Only Solar team that didn't make it to final 4 (2 Wins, 1 Loss, 1 Tie in Florida)
3: Unlucky to have not advanced to final 4. Knocked out on Goal Differential
4: Good show but were not in playoffs  
5: 2L, 1 W in the lowest level showcase competition. Note: Lost 1st game to a RL Team
6: Hibernating

Soccerates01 wrote:ECNL Texas Conference scorecard for local clubs
1: Defeeters: Congrats feet for wrapping up this season at Top. Solid defense, Good goalies. Can get better at offense and midfield to compete in playoffs.
2: Solar: Solar had a good season but failed in the last game that cost them the 1st place and eventually looking to finish 2nd position. Probably the weakest Solar team in all age groups Solar fielded. But still good enough to finish 2nd place.
3: FCD: Disappointing from fcd 05 ECNL for most likely not making to playoffs.
4: Sting Black: Coaching change really made a difference and finishing 4th in DFW  .
5: Texans: Headed to disaster , 1W ,1T, 3 losses after High School Season ended. No further comments.
6: Sting Royal : Not sure if they can compete ECRL Teams in the area.

Mbappé7
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 33
Points : 988
Join date : 2019-02-14

Back to top Go down

Congrats Feet Empty Re: Congrats Feet

Post by Chuck D 07/07/21, 07:04 am

Mbappé7 wrote:ECNL 05 girls playoffs
1: Feet- Disappointing performance.  They were in a tough group.
2: Only Solar team that didn't make it to final 4 (2 Wins, 1 Loss, 1 Tie in Florida)
3: Unlucky to have not advanced to final 4. Knocked out on Goal Differential
4: Good show but were not in playoffs  
5: 2L, 1 W in the lowest level showcase competition. Note: Lost 1st game to a RL Team
6: Hibernating

Soccerates01 wrote:ECNL Texas Conference scorecard for local clubs
1: Defeeters: Congrats feet for wrapping up this season at Top. Solid defense, Good goalies. Can get better at offense and midfield to compete in playoffs.
2: Solar: Solar had a good season but failed in the last game that cost them the 1st place and eventually looking to finish 2nd position. Probably the weakest Solar team in all age groups Solar fielded. But still good enough to finish 2nd place.
3: FCD: Disappointing from fcd 05 ECNL for most likely not making to playoffs.
4: Sting Black: Coaching change really made a difference and finishing 4th in DFW  .
5: Texans: Headed to disaster , 1W ,1T, 3 losses after High School Season ended. No further comments.
6: Sting Royal : Not sure if they can compete ECRL Teams in the area.

DONT GET IT TWISTED PLAYA, STING BLACK DA BEST TEAM IN THIS. COACH MEDINA A REAL ONE, HE DONT PLAY!
Chuck D
Chuck D
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 39
Points : 1317
Join date : 2018-03-30

Back to top Go down

Congrats Feet Empty Re: Congrats Feet

Post by Soccerates01 07/07/21, 11:07 pm

Not sure what planet you are living on. Sting Black 05 has zero wins against Solar, Fcd, Feet and Texans.
Their only win / wins should have been against Royal.
Chuck D wrote:
Mbappé7 wrote:ECNL 05 girls playoffs
1: Feet- Disappointing performance.  They were in a tough group.
2: Only Solar team that didn't make it to final 4 (2 Wins, 1 Loss, 1 Tie in Florida)
3: Unlucky to have not advanced to final 4. Knocked out on Goal Differential
4: Good show but were not in playoffs  
5: 2L, 1 W in the lowest level showcase competition. Note: Lost 1st game to a RL Team
6: Hibernating

Soccerates01 wrote:ECNL Texas Conference scorecard for local clubs
1: Defeeters: Congrats feet for wrapping up this season at Top. Solid defense, Good goalies. Can get better at offense and midfield to compete in playoffs.
2: Solar: Solar had a good season but failed in the last game that cost them the 1st place and eventually looking to finish 2nd position. Probably the weakest Solar team in all age groups Solar fielded. But still good enough to finish 2nd place.
3: FCD: Disappointing from fcd 05 ECNL for most likely not making to playoffs.
4: Sting Black: Coaching change really made a difference and finishing 4th in DFW  .
5: Texans: Headed to disaster , 1W ,1T, 3 losses after High School Season ended. No further comments.
6: Sting Royal : Not sure if they can compete ECRL Teams in the area.

DONT GET IT TWISTED PLAYA, STING BLACK DA BEST TEAM IN THIS. COACH MEDINA A REAL ONE, HE DONT PLAY!

Soccerates01
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 55
Points : 2562
Join date : 2014-11-17

Back to top Go down

Congrats Feet Empty Re: Congrats Feet

Post by AngelinaGoalee 07/07/21, 11:32 pm

GeekKid wrote:
Soccerates01 wrote:ECNL Texas Conference scorecard for local clubs
1: Defeeters: Congrats feet for wrapping up this season at Top. Solid defense, Good goalies. Can get better at offense and midfield to compete in playoffs.
2: Solar: Solar had a good season but failed to win last game that cost them the 1st place and eventually looking to finish 2nd position. Probably the weakest Solar team in all age groups Solar fielded. But still good enough to finish 2nd place.
3: FCD: Disappointing from fcd 05 ECNL for most likely not making to playoffs.
4: Sting Black: Coaching change really made a difference and finishing 4th in DFW  .
5: Texans: Headed to disaster , 1W ,1T, 3 losses after High School Season ended. No further comments.
6: Sting Royal : Not sure if they can compete ECRL Teams in the area.

Try getting your facts straight before posting.  Defeeters didn't finish in first.  Solar 05 team won both games this past weekend in Houston to finish first in the conference.  Might want to check with the admins at Sting Austin for reporting the wrong score to ECNL.  I'm sure they would have loved to have won 3-0 but the score was Solar 3 - Sting Austin 0.  From the current overall standings through all age groups the only Solar teams not in first place are the 08s and 04s so not sure how the 05s get labeled as the "weakest Solar team".  But please continue trolling, it's quite amusing!

Fact Check:
04’s are the conference’s champs (finished in 1st) and will represent the conference in VA next weekend.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 607
Points : 3214
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

Congrats Feet Empty Re: Congrats Feet

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum