North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

FC Dallsas Rowdies Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

FC Dallsas Rowdies

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FC Dallsas Rowdies Empty FC Dallsas Rowdies

Post by soccerdad0030 13/04/11, 09:03 am

From what I've heard these two teams will be acquiring some top girls from other top clubs to become even stronger. They will not say what girls are leaving what team but I heard it will be eather Kat, Glots, or Stav.

soccerdad0030
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

FC Dallsas Rowdies Empty Re: FC Dallsas Rowdies

Post by RoidRage 13/04/11, 09:34 am

soccerdad0030 wrote:From what I've heard these two teams will be acquiring some top girls from other top clubs to become even stronger. They will not say what girls are leaving what team but I heard it will be eather Kat, Glots, or Stav.

Is this in addition to the 2 Rowdies that are disgruntled with a "new player" and will be guesting with FCD and the non starting defender from Glotz that is now on Rowdies? If this is it than that's old news! Or is it more than this?

RoidRage
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/04/11, 12:01 pm

x

Last edited by BJones on 13/04/11, 05:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by happygilmore 13/04/11, 12:15 pm

As many top team emerge one thing is certain not every girl is going to be a star and starter on every team . Every team has players that ride the bench and try to improve-if parents are fine with this and kids are, then great.Personally I would not be , but everyone's different, You might have a case where a few girls are not up with everyone else, but if they want to stick it out , practice with top girls and hopefully get better But even the very top teams are not going to have a full roster of marque stand out players -you must have some to fill in and sit a little more than others. If you are like me-I'd leave and find a place where my dd could hang better and have more confidence.But peeps have different views on this .

happygilmore
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by AP Pollster 13/04/11, 01:12 pm

There is player movement at the end of every season! So, unless you know the exact teams that lost and gained whats the point?
AP Pollster
AP Pollster
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tmcc 13/04/11, 01:28 pm

I would like to just point out that many of the girls that start for your team right now at 9 years old, may be the ones sitting at 14 years old. And the ones that are sitting right now, may be your starters. I think too many teams want to be good right now and so some players with upside get left behind when the new bright shiny star from team XYZ shows up to practice. But down the road, that bright shiny star may start to "burnout" and the path of destruction left behind her may be really hard to overcome. Then there is also this saying, "One man's trash is another man's treasure". There is a lot of treasure that will be thrown out in the next year or so. Which team will have the best treasure map and know exactly where the "X" marks the spot.

BTW, in no way am I calling any of the girls trash. It's just an analogy. I know how some of you posters are. bom
tmcc
tmcc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Location : Sometimes, when you mess with the bull, you get the horns!

Back to top Go down

Post by stangs 13/04/11, 01:50 pm

The big and fast girls (which may or may not have skills) will dominate the early ages before the game begins to spread out and skills and passing come into play. As time passes the game will start to gravitate to those who have skills and understand the game. Many midfielders and defneders which will eventually be crucial to success may not be the obvious stars now, but eventually you can only play with three forwards. Simply running out the biggest and fastest girls will not work at some point when you encounter a total team down the road as the players are older.

stangs
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomic Flea 13/04/11, 02:14 pm

BJones wrote:I believe it's OLD and INACCURATE NEWS .Let's think about this a while. FCD is ranked ABOVE the Rowdies (in most cases) FCD has beat the Rowdies. Why would FCD want 2 Rowdies who do not start an or play that much. Really?? If for some strange reason this is true-why would the parents not go to a lower team in which their dd can play and be successful on the pitch???? AND to my knowledge these girls did not start BEFORE the new player came, why would they be upset with her if they never started.?????

The Rowdies in question are actual starters and do not ride the bench. They are part of the original Rowdies. They will not be guest playing anymore for FCD as they do not want to reveal who they are until they make there final decision on moving on. No real issue with DM, just want to have a coach that will be able to take them thru select and they have moved on from issue's with new player.

Atomic Flea
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SdadX2 13/04/11, 02:45 pm

Atomic Flea wrote:
BJones wrote:I believe it's OLD and INACCURATE NEWS .Let's think about this a while. FCD is ranked ABOVE the Rowdies (in most cases) FCD has beat the Rowdies. Why would FCD want 2 Rowdies who do not start an or play that much. Really?? If for some strange reason this is true-why would the parents not go to a lower team in which their dd can play and be successful on the pitch???? AND to my knowledge these girls did not start BEFORE the new player came, why would they be upset with her if they never started.?????

The Rowdies in question are actual starters and do not ride the bench. They are part of the original Rowdies. They will not be guest playing anymore for FCD as they do not want to reveal who they are until they make there final decision on moving on. No real issue with DM, just want to have a coach that will be able to take them thru select and they have moved on from issue's with new player.
I am confused, by the sound of the topic, I thought the original poster was implying the Rowdies and FC Dallas are adding girls from either Glotz, Stav or Kat, but now it sounds like Rowdies are potentially the ones losing players, correct?

SdadX2
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/04/11, 02:47 pm

SdadX2 wrote:
Atomic Flea wrote:

I am confused, by the sound of the topic, I thought the original poster was implying the Rowdies and FC Dallas are adding girls from either Glotz, Stav or Kat, but now it sounds like Rowdies are potentially the ones losing players, correct?

I am confused as well... the poster that seems to know most about it stated initially that the rowdies players were leaving because of "new player", now is saying its because they want a coach to stay with them through select. Seems like a bogus poster and just wants to start drama. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/04/11, 03:31 pm

Atomic Flea wrote:

Last edited by BJones on 13/04/11, 04:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneStar 13/04/11, 03:53 pm

A goalie or a defender are the most secure spots on a team.

A forward excites people, but looks at results it all comes down to goals against. The special players for the age group do not go away, maybe come to earth, but they do not go away.

LoneStar
LoneStar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/04/11, 05:07 pm

Very true -those that stand out at this age will most likely continhue to stand out -others may join them, but if a coach sees potential now and let's you play and make mistakes and not sub you out often you are getting crucial experience and confidence and that's what makes good players in the long run. So certainly the girls who stand out now will get that support and field time, and confidence. Those that get subbed out frequently or have limited playing time will always be playing catch up. That's why it really does not matter if you are on a super strong team -who cares? Be on a team where your kid can play, feel important and make a difference. Some of these kids on top teams will get fed up (or most likely parents will) of playing second fiddle behind the player(s) the COACH has deamed the MVP- not neccesarily who actually has the potential to be the longrun MVP.Some coaches get this-some do not and just want to win "for now"-some more interested in building great teams down the road. Just food for thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/04/11, 08:43 am

RoidRage wrote:
soccerdad0030 wrote:From what I've heard these two teams will be acquiring some top girls from other top clubs to become even stronger. They will not say what girls are leaving what team but I heard it will be eather Kat, Glots, or Stav.

Is this in addition to the 2 Rowdies that are disgruntled with a "new player" and will be guesting with FCD and the non starting defender from Glotz that is now on Rowdies? If this is it than that's old news! Or is it more than this?

who guesting with who?

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomic Flea 14/04/11, 11:00 am

SdadX2 wrote:
Atomic Flea wrote:

The original poster was implying that the Rowdies and FC Dallas were adding girls, my response was to clarify that the Rowdies in question are actual starters and do not ride the bench.

Atomic Flea
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomic Flea 14/04/11, 11:09 am

Gr8tJumpShot wrote:
SdadX2 wrote:
Atomic Flea wrote:

I am confused as well... the poster that seems to know most about it stated initially that the rowdies players were leaving because of "new player", now is saying its because they want a coach to stay with them through select. Seems like a bogus poster and just wants to start drama. IMHO

The parents have moved on from the issue with new player. That was not the sole reason for looking to find another team but added to the list of items the parents are not satisfied with. Again, No real issue with DM as they feel DM has done a great job with there DD but feel that his focus has been more on the 04's rather then the 02's lately. Having Ian come in and coach a few games while DM was coaching the 04's was another issue.

Atomic Flea
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneStar 14/04/11, 12:06 pm

Funny most parents would love to have their new coach, coach them before they swicth, but I guess you guys are different. Like I said funny
LoneStar
LoneStar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wxyz 14/04/11, 02:53 pm

If I remember correctly, both '00 and '01 parents demanded that IF take over earlier than planned because they were getting tired of DM...

wxyz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunners 14/04/11, 02:57 pm

wxyz wrote:If I remember correctly, both '00 and '01 parents demanded that IF take over earlier than planned because they were getting tired of DM...

The '00 team made no such demand. DM chose to 'hand off' that group for his own reasons.

In hindsight, it worked out well for all involved.

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wxyz 14/04/11, 06:33 pm

Gunners wrote:
wxyz wrote:If I remember correctly, both '00 and '01 parents demanded that IF take over earlier than planned because they were getting tired of DM...

The '00 team made no such demand. DM chose to 'hand off' that group for his own reasons.

So what was the "official" reason given for the early "hanf off" for the '00 team? If no "official" reason was given, what do you think the "real" reasons were? Does he do this often or was it an exception? Inquiring minds want to know... I can't imagine why he would "hand off" early if everything was going well...

wxyz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by happygilmore 14/04/11, 09:57 pm

1v1 phenom wrote:
RoidRage wrote:

who guesting with who?
Rowdies and FCD forming one super team haven't you heard??

happygilmore
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/04/11, 10:49 pm

happygilmore wrote:
1v1 phenom wrote:
RoidRage wrote:

who guesting with who?
Rowdies and FCD forming one super team haven't you heard??

Just call them Dallas Tornadoes my DD can be Bobby Moffit without the alcohol. Scratch that I want her to be Kyle Rote Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomic Flea 15/04/11, 11:48 am

Gunners wrote:

Gunners is correct the 00 team did not make a demand for IF to take over. It was the DT organization that made the decision to move the 00 team to IF. It has worked out well. DM had no choice.

Atomic Flea
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by wxyz 15/04/11, 01:32 pm

Atomic Flea wrote:
Gunners wrote:

Gunners is correct the 00 team did not make a demand for IF to take over. It was the DT organization that made the decision to move the 00 team to IF. It has worked out well. DM had no choice.

Similar questions to you as well since you seems to have info and Gunner has not responded...

So what was the "official" reason given for the early "hand off" of the '00 team? If no "official" reason was given, what do you think the "real" reasons were? What does "DM had no choice" mean? Does that mean that DM did not want to "hand off" early but the DT org for some unknown reasons thought that it would be better even though everything was going great with DM? Inquiring minds want to know...

wxyz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by beeyoutful 30/04/11, 04:59 pm

BJones wrote:Very true -those that stand out at this age will most likely continhue to stand out -others may join them, but if a coach sees potential now and let's you play and make mistakes and not sub you out often you are getting crucial experience and confidence and that's what makes good players in the long run. So certainly the girls who stand out now will get that support and field time, and confidence. Those that get subbed out frequently or have limited playing time will always be playing catch up. That's why it really does not matter if you are on a super strong team -who cares? Be on a team where your kid can play, feel important and make a difference. Some of these kids on top teams will get fed up (or most likely parents will) of playing second fiddle behind the player(s) the COACH has deamed the MVP- not neccesarily who actually has the potential to be the longrun MVP.Some coaches get this-some do not and just want to win "for now"-some more interested in building great teams down the road. Just food for thought.

Okay, how much crucial experience and confidence is your child going to get if his/her team is getting killed every week? The level of team DOES matter or these fancy soccer clubs would be out of business and everyone would play REC. The better players bring up the level of the whole team, and shouldn't be punished or resented for it. The child doesn't choose their playing ability, they are born with it (despite what ANY coach claims he has done for you). OF COURSE every single parent on this forum wants their child to be a star on their team, but if all else fails, THEY ALL WANT TO WIN! (Yes YOU DO too). Very Happy You are lying to yourself if you say otherwise, and the reason is because every parent wants the best for their child. They don't go out to a team and say "Hey, child of mine, today we are going to pick a team where you will not make a difference, get overlooked, ride the pine, and lose a lot of games!"

beeyoutful
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next