North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
08G FDL ScheduleToday at 10:09 pm08GSoccerPRA
ECNL 04 Girls Week 3Today at 02:37 pmYoQuieroSoccer
Dual roster Today at 09:34 amAlittleBitofSanity
ECNL-08Yesterday at 07:46 pmcenTex
'11 B Looking for team - Richardson, Plano, Farmers BranchYesterday at 02:28 pmCameronbrown15
ECNL SchedulesYesterday at 02:03 pmCheckpoint Charlie
Top ‘07 NTX Boys Teams16/09/20, 10:55 pmsummer
Sting 11G's in Trophy Club looking for a few more players16/09/20, 01:32 pmSting Alliance
RISE8 FC 08G Looking to add a GOALKEEPER to complete ROSTER16/09/20, 11:57 amCccrushers
RISE8 FC 07G Looking to add a GOALKEEPER to complete ROSTER16/09/20, 08:10 amCccrushers
Still looking for a team? RISE8 FC 07G LHGC League & Futsal16/09/20, 06:46 amCccrushers
ECNL 04 Girls Week 215/09/20, 06:06 pmCheckpoint Charlie
05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition15/09/20, 05:28 pmCheckpoint Charlie
07 ECNL15/09/20, 04:11 pmCheckpoint Charlie
MLS league 2008 boys15/09/20, 12:39 pmSoccermom2888
06 ECNL15/09/20, 12:05 pmCheckpoint Charlie
Renegades 2012G Central • Mendoza15/09/20, 07:02 amRenegades Soccer Club
Renegades Soccer Club 2013G’s Opportunity’s 15/09/20, 06:56 amRenegades Soccer Club
Renegades Soccer Club 2014/15G • Central Division15/09/20, 06:50 amRenegades Soccer Club
What is the most challeging road block you have encountered 14/09/20, 06:31 pmCheckpoint Charlie
TOURNAMENT: VETERAN HEROES CUP - Nov 13-15, 202014/09/20, 04:43 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C THE ROCK - AUSTIN - Nov. 13-15, 202014/09/20, 04:42 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP - Nov. 20-2214/09/20, 04:40 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C UPPER 90 CHALLENGE - Dec. 4-614/09/20, 04:34 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C ROUND ROCK OPEN - AUSTIN - Dec. 11-1314/09/20, 04:33 pmU90C
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 14510 registered users
The newest registered user is wittyusername

Our users have posted a total of 200153 messages in 29412 subjects

02's getting toooooo quiet

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by mcik17 on 06/07/11, 12:05 pm

Blank77 wrote:
mcik17 wrote: In my house 2nd best is just the 1st looser.

Be careful using loser and looser on here incorrectly, it could come across in a completely different way.

Duly noted!

mcik17
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 598
Join date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by jj4mel on 06/07/11, 12:44 pm

mcik17 wrote:
1v1 phenom wrote:LK Mom first of all if anyone knows your DD, knows she's the top keeper in the 02's

I call BS that she read the post about Rowdies needing a keeper. I think it just ticked you off and you came on here and blew up.

Whats the difference of people getting on here and saying one team dominated another team. Thats like saying your team sucks and the winning team is greatness. Isnt that calling out the other team. Im sure the losing team has feelings too. Calling out happens alot on here. The original post about rowdies needing a keeper was short and would of not been noticed if you would of keep your mouth shut.

In this same thread I believe it was said that DT Glotz players guest played with Feet. It was also said that the Glotz players were easy to spot because they were the skilled ones. I would say that would be calling the rest of the Feet players out as having no skill.

Like some of the posters said as you over reacted I agree. It did make for good forum speak on here. I have to admit your post did jazz me a little. If my post ticks you off Im at the field all the time feel free to approach me.. cheers


I have to go I need another beer. drunken

Wait a minute Phenom! By calling her dd the best goalie you are basically calling out all the other 02 goalies as infererior. In my house 2nd best is just the 1st looser. My dd didn't read your post but I'm going to tell my dd about it and your dd better not come near the 18' box cuz she is going down! My dd won't take being called 2nd best to no one! Oh and by the way my dd now wears a concussion head gear, a mouth piece, and both knee and elbow pads, so if you thought she was aggressive before now she is like a gladiator in full battle armor......she feels no pain!

Priceless MCIK17!! Duly noted. I will not allow DD within the 18' box. I have not seen the Rowdies goalie so I have no dog in this hunt, but I have seen the Glotz goalie and she is the best my DD has played against!!

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1041
Points : 5116
Join date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by mcik17 on 06/07/11, 01:11 pm

jj4mel wrote:
mcik17 wrote:
1v1 phenom wrote:LK Mom first of all if anyone knows your DD, knows she's the top keeper in the 02's

I call BS that she read the post about Rowdies needing a keeper. I think it just ticked you off and you came on here and blew up.

Whats the difference of people getting on here and saying one team dominated another team. Thats like saying your team sucks and the winning team is greatness. Isnt that calling out the other team. Im sure the losing team has feelings too. Calling out happens alot on here. The original post about rowdies needing a keeper was short and would of not been noticed if you would of keep your mouth shut.

In this same thread I believe it was said that DT Glotz players guest played with Feet. It was also said that the Glotz players were easy to spot because they were the skilled ones. I would say that would be calling the rest of the Feet players out as having no skill.

Like some of the posters said as you over reacted I agree. It did make for good forum speak on here. I have to admit your post did jazz me a little. If my post ticks you off Im at the field all the time feel free to approach me.. cheers


I have to go I need another beer. drunken

Wait a minute Phenom! By calling her dd the best goalie you are basically calling out all the other 02 goalies as infererior. In my house 2nd best is just the 1st looser. My dd didn't read your post but I'm going to tell my dd about it and your dd better not come near the 18' box cuz she is going down! My dd won't take being called 2nd best to no one! Oh and by the way my dd now wears a concussion head gear, a mouth piece, and both knee and elbow pads, so if you thought she was aggressive before now she is like a gladiator in full battle armor......she feels no pain!

Priceless MCIK17!! Duly noted. I will not allow DD within the 18' box. I have not seen the Rowdies goalie so I have no dog in this hunt, but I have seen the Glotz goalie and she is the best my DD has played against!!

Thanks Jj! My dd is friends with the Rowdies goalie and plays basketball with her also and she is a great goalie and unbelievable athlete. If you guys decide to play up in the Addidas tourney and need help at GK let me know, my dd loves every opportunity to take down Webbs 02 team.
mcik17
mcik17
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 598
Points : 4409
Join date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by jen_nah on 06/07/11, 09:12 pm

mcik17 wrote:
1v1 phenom wrote:LK Mom first of all if anyone knows your DD, knows she's the top keeper in the 02's

I call BS that she read the post about Rowdies needing a keeper. I think it just ticked you off and you came on here and blew up.

Whats the difference of people getting on here and saying one team dominated another team. Thats like saying your team sucks and the winning team is greatness. Isnt that calling out the other team. Im sure the losing team has feelings too. Calling out happens alot on here. The original post about rowdies needing a keeper was short and would of not been noticed if you would of keep your mouth shut.

In this same thread I believe it was said that DT Glotz players guest played with Feet. It was also said that the Glotz players were easy to spot because they were the skilled ones. I would say that would be calling the rest of the Feet players out as having no skill.

Like some of the posters said as you over reacted I agree. It did make for good forum speak on here. I have to admit your post did jazz me a little. If my post ticks you off Im at the field all the time feel free to approach me.. cheers


I have to go I need another beer. drunken

Wait a minute Phenom! By calling her dd the best goalie you are basically calling out all the other 02 goalies as infererior. In my house 2nd best is just the 1st looser. My dd didn't read your post but I'm going to tell my dd about it and your dd better not come near the 18' box cuz she is going down! My dd won't take being called 2nd best to no one! Oh and by the way my dd now wears a concussion head gear, a mouth piece, and both knee and elbow pads, so if you thought she was aggressive before now she is like a gladiator in full battle armor......she feels no pain!

I too completely agree! What is my goalie chump change or something? j/k!

I am with mcik here don't bring her into my dd box as she will be seeing a lot of dirt. (Totally serious here though).

Mcik how did you get her to wear knee pads? My dd has always worn a mouth guard (paid to much money for those pretty straight teeth). She started wearing head gear after a hard hit in the Carey Invitational. But, She refuses knee pads but does wear sliders.

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 318
Points : 4021
Join date : 2010-08-18

Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by mcik17 on 06/07/11, 09:48 pm

jen_nah wrote:
mcik17 wrote:
1v1 phenom wrote:LK Mom first of all if anyone knows your DD, knows she's the top keeper in the 02's

I call BS that she read the post about Rowdies needing a keeper. I think it just ticked you off and you came on here and blew up.

Whats the difference of people getting on here and saying one team dominated another team. Thats like saying your team sucks and the winning team is greatness. Isnt that calling out the other team. Im sure the losing team has feelings too. Calling out happens alot on here. The original post about rowdies needing a keeper was short and would of not been noticed if you would of keep your mouth shut.

In this same thread I believe it was said that DT Glotz players guest played with Feet. It was also said that the Glotz players were easy to spot because they were the skilled ones. I would say that would be calling the rest of the Feet players out as having no skill.

Like some of the posters said as you over reacted I agree. It did make for good forum speak on here. I have to admit your post did jazz me a little. If my post ticks you off Im at the field all the time feel free to approach me.. cheers


I have to go I need another beer. drunken

Wait a minute Phenom! By calling her dd the best goalie you are basically calling out all the other 02 goalies as infererior. In my house 2nd best is just the 1st looser. My dd didn't read your post but I'm going to tell my dd about it and your dd better not come near the 18' box cuz she is going down! My dd won't take being called 2nd best to no one! Oh and by the way my dd now wears a concussion head gear, a mouth piece, and both knee and elbow pads, so if you thought she was aggressive before now she is like a gladiator in full battle armor......she feels no pain!

I too completely agree! What is my goalie chump change or something? j/k!

I am with mcik here don't bring her into my dd box as she will be seeing a lot of dirt. (Totally serious here though).

Mcik how did you get her to wear knee pads? My dd has always worn a mouth guard (paid to much money for those pretty straight teeth). She started wearing head gear after a hard hit in the Carey Invitational. But, She refuses knee pads but does wear sliders.

She started wearing mouth piece after seeing Lebron James wearing one. She started wearing knee pads and elbow pads during futsol because of the hard floor they use. Then realized it felt better wearing them outdoor also when diving etc. The helmet was the hardest to get her to wear because she didn't want to look differant...but with as many collisions as she has I made her wear it.
mcik17
mcik17
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 598
Points : 4409
Join date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Guest on 06/07/11, 11:11 pm

OK I got it
All the goalies in the 02 div are the best goalies in the 02 div.

By the way for all you goalies that are going to take my DD out inside the 18yd box with all your pads just let you know.

My DD been playing in Mexican boys league in Dallas.

She learned Mexican Judo....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Guest on 07/07/11, 07:36 am

1v1 phenom wrote:OK I got it
All the goalies in the 02 div are the best goalies in the 02 div.

By the way for all you goalies that are going to take my DD out inside the 18yd box with all your pads just let you know.

My DD been playing in Mexican boys league in Dallas.

She learned Mexican Judo....

mexican judo, is this the new goalie techniques being taught?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by mcik17 on 07/07/11, 08:11 am

totalsoccer wrote:
1v1 phenom wrote:OK I got it
All the goalies in the 02 div are the best goalies in the 02 div.

By the way for all you goalies that are going to take my DD out inside the 18yd box with all your pads just let you know.

My DD been playing in Mexican boys league in Dallas.

She learned Mexican Judo....

mexican judo, is this the new goalie techniques being taught?

I'm not sure about goalie technical, but I'm sure it somehow involves a knife!
mcik17
mcik17
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 598
Points : 4409
Join date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Guest on 07/07/11, 08:55 am

totalsoccer wrote:
1v1 phenom wrote:OK I got it
All the goalies in the 02 div are the best goalies in the 02 div.

By the way for all you goalies that are going to take my DD out inside the 18yd box with all your pads just let you know.

My DD been playing in Mexican boys league in Dallas.

She learned Mexican Judo....

mexican judo, is this the new goalie techniques being taught?

My DD is going next week mon - thurs for a crash course prior to July tournaments! Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Guest on 07/07/11, 09:00 am

Does anyone know where I can have her gloves fitted for retractable knives?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Guest on 07/07/11, 09:04 am

twomattiesmom wrote:Does anyone know where I can have her gloves fitted for retractable knives?

Go to Soccer Corner and look under the DT South section....I think these were the ones featured on the show "Sons of Guns".

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Guest on 07/07/11, 09:19 am

DoubleDD wrote:
twomattiesmom wrote:Does anyone know where I can have her gloves fitted for retractable knives?

Go to Soccer Corner and look under the DT South section....I think these were the ones featured on the show "Sons of Guns".

I know you are only making a joke but my DD has a lot of friends on DT South '02 and I have to tell you they don't need knives to win. They are a great team. Guess I shouldn't make jokes on here if I can't handle the return ribbing. Peace my friend Embarassed

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Guest on 07/07/11, 09:34 am

twomattiesmom wrote:
DoubleDD wrote:
twomattiesmom wrote:Does anyone know where I can have her gloves fitted for retractable knives?

Go to Soccer Corner and look under the DT South section....I think these were the ones featured on the show "Sons of Guns".

I know you are only making a joke but my DD has a lot of friends on DT South '02 and I have to tell you they don't need knives to win. They are a great team. Guess I shouldn't make jokes on here if I can't handle the return ribbing. Peace my friend Embarassed

I'm an equal opportunist Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by just a fan on 07/07/11, 09:56 am

So if the keepers are coming out with Special Mexican JUTO gloves. I only see fit that my DD gets some Mexican JUTO spike Cleats. LOL. If keeper is coming out my DD will step on her and score. Lol this topic is great.
just a fan
just a fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 29
Points : 3418
Join date : 2011-06-14

Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Guest on 07/07/11, 10:24 am

just a fan wrote:So if the keepers are coming out with Special Mexican JUTO gloves. I only see fit that my DD gets some Mexican JUTO spike Cleats. LOL. If keeper is coming out my DD will step on her and score. Lol this topic is great.

I find that if you use indoor shoes, spray the bottom of them with 3M spray glue then walk thru broken shards of Dos Equis bottles, they make nice cleats.

Goalies should use hairspray on their gloves or anything that will make them more sticky.

Forwards should spray PAM on their shoulders or sleeves of their jersey.....makes grabbing them a bit difficult when running.

For more jailhouse tips, please ask me. afro




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Guest on 07/07/11, 10:28 am

DoubleDD wrote:
just a fan wrote:So if the keepers are coming out with Special Mexican JUTO gloves. I only see fit that my DD gets some Mexican JUTO spike Cleats. LOL. If keeper is coming out my DD will step on her and score. Lol this topic is great.

I find that if you use indoor shoes, spray the bottom of them with 3M spray glue then walk thru broken shards of Dos Equis bottles, they make nice cleats.

Goalies should use hairspray on their gloves or anything that will make them more sticky.

Forwards should spray PAM on their shoulders or sleeves of their jersey.....makes grabbing them a bit difficult when running.

For more jailhouse tips, please ask me. afro


Darn, no wonder my dd has been having trouble lately...we were putting the Pam on her gloves and the hairspray on her cleats.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by just a fan on 07/07/11, 10:32 am

That's great!! How about we just cage all our DD in and let them play prison rule soccer. But when you here the shotgun stop and drop. lol this has really made my day!!
just a fan
just a fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 29
Points : 3418
Join date : 2011-06-14

Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by EyesWideOpen on 07/07/11, 10:38 am

I am new to soccer, but these sound like great ideas. I want to make sure I get these right the first time:

Is there a particlar hair spray or PAM that works best?

We don't really have Does Equis, but we have plenty of empty wine bottles - will these work?
EyesWideOpen
EyesWideOpen
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 352
Points : 3889
Join date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Guest on 07/07/11, 10:40 am

just a fan wrote:That's great!! How about we just cage all our DD in and let them play prison rule soccer. But when you here the shotgun stop and drop. lol this has really made my day!!

This is just the tip of the ice berg...we haven't even covered first aid tips for field injuries.

Stinging cut or bee sting, get a menthol cigarette, pull out and wad up the tabacco with a little dirt (works well at ATF fields) and place on injury. Menthol cools off the burning pain for a bit.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Guest on 07/07/11, 10:47 am

just a fan wrote:That's great!! How about we just cage all our DD in and let them play prison rule soccer. But when you here the shotgun stop and drop. lol this has really made my day!!

Just be warned, my dd is 90 lbs, wears a size 7 women's shoe and is 54" tall. She could do well in prison rule soccer. Of course smaller girls may have a speed and agility advantage.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by just a fan on 07/07/11, 11:03 am

And for lumps on the the face and head. Just place a smooth stone on the injured area and firmly press on it moving it in a down ward motion.Should stop swelling that might occur.
just a fan
just a fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 29
Points : 3418
Join date : 2011-06-14

Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by just a fan on 07/07/11, 11:07 am

And for the tall girls be warned. My DD knows how to under cut. So be advise if you jump in her space she will be force to take anyone or anything out. And if you bull rush her you might eat some dirt after she trips you. LOL
just a fan
just a fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 29
Points : 3418
Join date : 2011-06-14

Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by EyesWideOpen on 07/07/11, 11:22 am

Wow - this sounds rough. My dd is kinda small, maybe I need to move her to a more sport like football or MMA
EyesWideOpen
EyesWideOpen
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 352
Points : 3889
Join date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by just a fan on 07/07/11, 11:27 am

Its not just call Academy Soccer any more. Maybe a new name Like Extrem Combat Soccer. I now some of yall can come up with a better name then that. So lets here em.
just a fan
just a fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 29
Points : 3418
Join date : 2011-06-14

Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Guest on 07/07/11, 12:30 pm

twomattiesmom wrote:
just a fan wrote:That's great!! How about we just cage all our DD in and let them play prison rule soccer. But when you here the shotgun stop and drop. lol this has really made my day!!

Just be warned, my dd is 90 lbs, wears a size 7 women's shoe and is 54" tall. She could do well in prison rule soccer. Of course smaller girls may have a speed and agility advantage.

You can see from my avatar that she is not afraid to get a little dirty. She kinda likes it as a matter of fact!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Guest on 07/07/11, 02:18 pm

mcik17 wrote:
totalsoccer wrote:
1v1 phenom wrote:OK I got it
All the goalies in the 02 div are the best goalies in the 02 div.

By the way for all you goalies that are going to take my DD out inside the 18yd box with all your pads just let you know.

My DD been playing in Mexican boys league in Dallas.

She learned Mexican Judo....

mexican judo, is this the new goalie techniques being taught?

I'm not sure about goalie technical, but I'm sure it somehow involves a knife!

you guys are great! this is very funny stuff!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 3 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum