North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
ECNL 04 Girls Week 3Today at 02:37 pmYoQuieroSoccer
Dual roster Today at 09:34 amAlittleBitofSanity
ECNL-08Yesterday at 07:46 pmcenTex
'11 B Looking for team - Richardson, Plano, Farmers BranchYesterday at 02:28 pmCameronbrown15
ECNL SchedulesYesterday at 02:03 pmCheckpoint Charlie
Top ‘07 NTX Boys Teams16/09/20, 10:55 pmsummer
Sting 11G's in Trophy Club looking for a few more players16/09/20, 01:32 pmSting Alliance
RISE8 FC 08G Looking to add a GOALKEEPER to complete ROSTER16/09/20, 11:57 amCccrushers
RISE8 FC 07G Looking to add a GOALKEEPER to complete ROSTER16/09/20, 08:10 amCccrushers
Still looking for a team? RISE8 FC 07G LHGC League & Futsal16/09/20, 06:46 amCccrushers
ECNL 04 Girls Week 215/09/20, 06:06 pmCheckpoint Charlie
05 TX Conference- Cabin Fever Edition15/09/20, 05:28 pmCheckpoint Charlie
07 ECNL15/09/20, 04:11 pmCheckpoint Charlie
MLS league 2008 boys15/09/20, 12:39 pmSoccermom2888
06 ECNL15/09/20, 12:05 pmCheckpoint Charlie
Renegades 2012G Central • Mendoza15/09/20, 07:02 amRenegades Soccer Club
Renegades Soccer Club 2013G’s Opportunity’s 15/09/20, 06:56 amRenegades Soccer Club
Renegades Soccer Club 2014/15G • Central Division15/09/20, 06:50 amRenegades Soccer Club
What is the most challeging road block you have encountered 14/09/20, 06:31 pmCheckpoint Charlie
TOURNAMENT: VETERAN HEROES CUP - Nov 13-15, 202014/09/20, 04:43 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C THE ROCK - AUSTIN - Nov. 13-15, 202014/09/20, 04:42 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP - Nov. 20-2214/09/20, 04:40 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C UPPER 90 CHALLENGE - Dec. 4-614/09/20, 04:34 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C ROUND ROCK OPEN - AUSTIN - Dec. 11-1314/09/20, 04:33 pmU90C
Sting 2012 Shepard 14/09/20, 10:24 amskills
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 14510 registered users
The newest registered user is wittyusername

Our users have posted a total of 200154 messages in 29411 subjects

02's getting toooooo quiet

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 4 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Guest on 07/07/11, 02:18 pm

mcik17 wrote:
totalsoccer wrote:
1v1 phenom wrote:OK I got it
All the goalies in the 02 div are the best goalies in the 02 div.

By the way for all you goalies that are going to take my DD out inside the 18yd box with all your pads just let you know.

My DD been playing in Mexican boys league in Dallas.

She learned Mexican Judo....

mexican judo, is this the new goalie techniques being taught?

I'm not sure about goalie technical, but I'm sure it somehow involves a knife!

you guys are great! this is very funny stuff!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 4 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by 02soccerdad on 07/07/11, 05:45 pm

1v1 phenom wrote:OK I got it
All the goalies in the 02 div are the best goalies in the 02 div.

By the way for all you goalies that are going to take my DD out inside the 18yd box with all your pads just let you know.

My DD been playing in Mexican boys league in Dallas.

She learned Mexican Judo....

Whats MEXICAN JUDO? Judont know if she gonna pull a knife. Judont know if she gonna hit you.
I think youmean she learned MEXICAN JUDONT KNOW.
02soccerdad
02soccerdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 161
Points : 4018
Join date : 2010-04-24

Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 4 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by tmcc on 07/07/11, 07:25 pm

My Mexican grandmother says Ju is more South American. Chu is Mexican.

So it should be Chudo or Chudont.
tmcc
tmcc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 405
Points : 4143
Join date : 2010-08-14
Location : Sometimes, when you mess with the bull, you get the horns!

Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 4 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Guest on 07/07/11, 10:19 pm

I don't give a chit.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 4 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Guest on 07/07/11, 11:25 pm

Bueno!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 4 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Guest on 07/07/11, 11:42 pm

Whach ju mean white male vato!!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 4 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Guest on 08/07/11, 12:04 am

1v1 phenom wrote:Whach ju mean white male vato!!!!!

Ok I will quote myself.

This is what my cousin told the officer that called it in on the police radio when we were caught sneaking out of my house back when we were in Jr High.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 4 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by jen_nah on 08/07/11, 01:26 am

Man thanks everyone for the tips these forward & midfielders will be packing you just helped us GK parents with our line of defense. Man you showed your hands way to early. Laughing

I must say thanks for making me laugh this was a fun thread.

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 318
Points : 4021
Join date : 2010-08-18

Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 4 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Guest on 08/07/11, 11:30 pm

i stayed off all week as the wife has me in a forum intervention program. man that was some funny stuff, but i learned alot. i set up my 02 with her own account. she will post as bobmacskid3 (third oldest) and be monitoring to see if anyone calls her out and begin the hitlist. also i have taken inventory and we have all the necessary supplies for our equipment upgrade. we got empty dos xx bottles (and other brands in brown, green, and clear glass which might matter for day or night games), pam (off brand tho), hairspray, and possibly some stickum from the 80s. the wildcard is we only have tae kwon do near the house, but not mexican judo.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 4 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Guest on 09/07/11, 01:04 am

You know when I'm involved, it's an instant classic.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 4 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Guest on 09/07/11, 08:52 am

bobmac15 wrote:i stayed off all week as the wife has me in a forum intervention program. man that was some funny stuff, but i learned alot. i set up my 02 with her own account. she will post as bobmacskid3 (third oldest) and be monitoring to see if anyone calls her out and begin the hitlist. also i have taken inventory and we have all the necessary supplies for our equipment upgrade. we got empty dos xx bottles (and other brands in brown, green, and clear glass which might matter for day or night games), pam (off brand tho), hairspray, and possibly some stickum from the 80s. the wildcard is we only have tae kwon do near the house, but not mexican judo.

My husband keeps trying to force me into that same program but I steadfastly refuse.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 4 Empty keepers 02--i would worry about the new one not

Post by poker on 10/07/11, 12:10 am

i have heard there is a new keeper on a new team that is really really good. i've seen her play....

poker
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 2
Points : 3361
Join date : 2011-07-10

Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 4 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Urajoke on 10/07/11, 08:31 am

We are all on the edge of our seats.....name of new team?

Urajoke
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 32
Points : 3396
Join date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 4 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by EyesWideOpen on 10/07/11, 12:17 pm

twomattiesmom wrote:
bobmac15 wrote:i stayed off all week as the wife has me in a forum intervention program. man that was some funny stuff, but i learned alot. i set up my 02 with her own account. she will post as bobmacskid3 (third oldest) and be monitoring to see if anyone calls her out and begin the hitlist. also i have taken inventory and we have all the necessary supplies for our equipment upgrade. we got empty dos xx bottles (and other brands in brown, green, and clear glass which might matter for day or night games), pam (off brand tho), hairspray, and possibly some stickum from the 80s. the wildcard is we only have tae kwon do near the house, but not mexican judo.

My husband keeps trying to force me into that same program but I steadfastly refuse.

I just tell my wife I will stay off of here if she stays off of Facebook - end of discussion
EyesWideOpen
EyesWideOpen
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 352
Points : 3889
Join date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 4 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Guest on 12/07/11, 10:08 pm

i guess everyone is on vacation?? still waiting to hear about the really good keeper. and saintsdad02's new indoor rankings.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 4 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Guest on 12/07/11, 11:36 pm

EyesWideOpen wrote:
twomattiesmom wrote:
bobmac15 wrote:i stayed off all week as the wife has me in a forum intervention program. man that was some funny stuff, but i learned alot. i set up my 02 with her own account. she will post as bobmacskid3 (third oldest) and be monitoring to see if anyone calls her out and begin the hitlist. also i have taken inventory and we have all the necessary supplies for our equipment upgrade. we got empty dos xx bottles (and other brands in brown, green, and clear glass which might matter for day or night games), pam (off brand tho), hairspray, and possibly some stickum from the 80s. the wildcard is we only have tae kwon do near the house, but not mexican judo.

My husband keeps trying to force me into that same program but I steadfastly refuse.

I just tell my wife I will stay off of here if she stays off of Facebook - end of discussion


Ok, I am addicted to both so I a double guilty! I am much nicer on facebook because people actually know who I am! Here in the forum, you only know what I want you to think you know Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 4 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Guest on 13/07/11, 12:00 am

poker wrote:i have heard there is a new keeper on a new team that is really really good. i've seen her play....




2 post poker

I call BS you got nothing.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 4 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Guest on 13/07/11, 11:14 pm

ok here's something totally irrelevant, but interesting nonetheless. i'm no grammer hawk; thats clearly evident in my posts, the 04s are talking about the "addidas cup" and the 03s are talking about the "adias cup". it seems the 04s need to loan the 03s a "d". dont yall think starting a thread about a tournament should be spelt correclty? its "adidas" - all day i dream about sex - been spelling it correct since jr. high.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 4 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Solar U17 on 13/07/11, 11:32 pm

bobmac15 wrote:ok here's something totally irrelevant, but interesting nonetheless. i'm no grammer hawk; thats clearly evident in my posts, the 04s are talking about the "addidas cup" and the 03s are talking about the "adias cup". it seems the 04s need to loan the 03s a "d". dont yall think starting a thread about a tournament should be spelt correclty? its "adidas" - all day i dream about sex - been spelling it correct since jr. high.

Bob......i mean phil, you really must be getting bored. Lol

I'm still mad that me and the dd were not invited to the 4th of July pick up match....

__________________________________________________
I do everything through instinct, I play like a child ... I think about myself on a small field, or in the street, I see myself with the ball in the same way as I am now. I have not changed at all. You must remember soccer is a game to have fun and you play for that. I don't plan or anticipate my play." -Messi
Solar U17
Solar U17
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 267
Points : 4059
Join date : 2010-06-03

Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 4 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Guest on 14/07/11, 12:08 am

soccerskills wrote:
bobmac15 wrote:ok here's something totally irrelevant, but interesting nonetheless. i'm no grammer hawk; thats clearly evident in my posts, the 04s are talking about the "addidas cup" and the 03s are talking about the "adias cup". it seems the 04s need to loan the 03s a "d". dont yall think starting a thread about a tournament should be spelt correclty? its "adidas" - all day i dream about sex - been spelling it correct since jr. high.

Bob......i mean phil, you really must be getting bored. Lol

I'm still mad that me and the dd were not invited to the 4th of July pick up match....

sorry about that, we sure needed some talent on my team. i'm not bragging on my girls but they are getting too good for me (not even a has been, just a never was). the only way i can get the ball is to knock em down; 180 lbs v 60 lbs wins every time but looks real bad on the home video. at least it was a baby tooth that flew out JK.

and yes i am bored. isnt that the topic.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

02's getting toooooo quiet - Page 4 Empty Re: 02's getting toooooo quiet

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum