North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

breaking news  Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

breaking news

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

breaking news  Empty breaking news

Post by melamamas 06/02/12, 05:03 pm

I was told by a reliable source that txsoccer.net has an affiliation with Liverpool FC.

melamamas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

breaking news  Empty Re: breaking news

Post by geno105 06/02/12, 05:10 pm

Let's hope so. I know this site costs money to maintain and I wouldn't pay for it. If LP wants to step up and contribute...great!
geno105
geno105
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer4fun 06/02/12, 05:25 pm

melamamas wrote:I was told by a reliable source that txsoccer.net has an affiliation with Liverpool FC.

that’s borderline ridiculous, but amusing.
soccer4fun
soccer4fun
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by fatherofoneplayer 06/02/12, 06:27 pm

soccer4fun wrote:
melamamas wrote:I was told by a reliable source that txsoccer.net has an affiliation with Liverpool FC.

that’s borderline ridiculous, but amusing.

not really ridiculous. sorry, wrong club affiliation. however, with that being said it was started by a bunch of soccer parents as turfmonster(foreign name to the academy age people) became increasingly lame. did they all happen to be with one club, sure, but at least they got this up and running.
fatherofoneplayer
fatherofoneplayer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/02/12, 06:58 pm

Your reliable source is a little less than reliable.

From my "reliable" source: This site was made to take the place of the turfmonster website that had become so user-unfriendly that it was ridiculous. A frustrated soccer parent created and still runs this site to this day. Club affiliation of this parent is not Liverpool. Try an older D'Feeter parent.

And we all thank that individual for this forum and all the misinformation that has oozed off these pages from "reliable" sources.

Back to top Go down

Post by melamamas 06/02/12, 07:30 pm

Please tell me more giggedy inform me of your knowledge.

melamamas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by phat_dime 06/02/12, 07:43 pm

Melamamas....tell us about your knowledge. Can't do a drive by like that without specifics.

seemingly appropriate song by the Beastie Boyshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE

BTW, 911 never happened and no one landed on the moon.

phat_dime
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Its Me 06/02/12, 07:50 pm

I'm curious as to why this is important Question
Its Me
Its Me
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by fatherofoneplayer 06/02/12, 07:52 pm

melamamas wrote:Please tell me more giggedy inform me of your knowledge.

unfortunately when you ask a question on these here boards some of the self proclaimed old timers like to jump on the perceived newbies in an attemtp to satisfy their need to bully they could not fullfill in real life. just wait, it will have some type of response to this post as well.
fatherofoneplayer
fatherofoneplayer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by melamamas 06/02/12, 08:01 pm

I stand by my first post... this forum is manipulated by LP you have been exposed.

melamamas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by fatherofoneplayer 06/02/12, 08:10 pm

melamamas wrote:I stand by my first post... this forum is manipulated by LP you have been exposed.

and that's what i get for trying to stick up for the newish guy. seriously? manipulated? lp? c'mon son get a clue. this site was built by d'feeter parents after TM started to become a beating to use. there is no agenda being pushed by any of the creators of this site. i am going to take a backseat now and watch as you take the licks you now deserve.
fatherofoneplayer
fatherofoneplayer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Texdad 06/02/12, 08:14 pm

melamamas wrote:I stand by my first post... this forum is manipulated by LP you have been exposed.

Actually it is run by a Dfeeters parent. Just look at one of the recent posts by Admin/The Owner from several months ago. He clearly states which club he is affiliated with. It's no big secret. I'm not sure why you are trying to throw Liverpool under the bus.

Texdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

breaking news  Empty NOT SO breaking news

Post by bronxdad 07/02/12, 08:35 am

Texdad wrote:

Actually it is run by a Dfeeters parent. Just look at one of the recent posts by Admin/The Owner from several months ago. He clearly states which club he is affiliated with. It's no big secret. I'm not sure why you are trying to throw Liverpool under the bus.

Welcome to the forum melamamas; unfortunately your 'reliable source' is not so reliable. I consider myself a charter member of this forum and I can assure you this forum was started by a Feet parent that I personally know. He has no association with or any children playing for LP

Last edited by bronxdad on 07/02/12, 08:44 am; edited 1 time in total

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by pull_your_line 07/02/12, 08:40 am

melamamas did something happen this past weekend at Freedom cup that you did not like?
Maybe your team was in a bracket that you did not like?

pull_your_line
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/02/12, 09:08 am

Even if this forum was started, owned, run, controlled, moderated, sensored, manipulated, or any combination of those, by LP... SO WHAT???????

If you don't like it, there's a simple solution... Don't type www.txsoccer.net into your browser.

Back to top Go down

Post by Grifter 07/02/12, 09:14 am

BWG seems to utlize the KISS method. Maybe the best method of all time.

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/02/12, 09:49 am

Really? You want to go down this path? Better check yourself son. If you come at me, you best be checking those facts and not relying on others to do your thinking. It's pretty obvious that you have no idea what you are talking about, and like others have said, who cares who runs the boards?! Keep stirring the pot and see where that lands you. And while you are at it, work on your grammar and punctuation so you seem a little smarter than a special ed. student.

Back to top Go down

Post by socrocks 07/02/12, 09:55 am

Breaking news???

LP running the board?

Holy Moses!

Who knew?
socrocks
socrocks
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by melamamas 07/02/12, 10:03 am

giggedy wrote:

Really? You want to go down this path? Better check yourself son. If you come at me, you best be checking those facts and not relying on others to do your thinking. It's pretty obvious that you have no idea what you are talking about, and like others have said, who cares who runs the boards?! Keep stirring the pot and see where that lands you. And while you are at it, work on your grammar and punctuation so you seem a little smarter than a special ed. student.

Giggedy oh Giggedy read my screen name and ask one of your Spanish friends what it means....and that's what can do to me ... LOL

melamamas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Its Me 07/02/12, 10:14 am

melamamas wrote:
giggedy wrote:

Giggedy oh Giggedy read my screen name and ask one of your Spanish friends what it means....and that's what can do to me ... LOL

OK, I got nothing on "melamamas" from my google translater! Laughing
Its Me
Its Me
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by melamamas 07/02/12, 10:39 am

Its Me wrote:
melamamas wrote:
giggedy wrote:

Try this. Me la mamas

melamamas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bierluva 07/02/12, 10:46 am

melamamas wrote:
Its Me wrote:
melamamas wrote:
giggedy wrote:

Try this. Me la mamas

basically... suck his d*&# that's what it means. Pretty crass...

Last edited by Bierluva on 07/02/12, 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Bierluva
Bierluva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by angrydog 07/02/12, 11:41 am

Try this. Me la mamas[/quote]

I found it. Definiiton: Angry Dallas Texan. Bitter that Lee Weddall left the Texans for Liverpool. Really wants him back.
angrydog
angrydog
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by melamamas 07/02/12, 12:55 pm

angrydog wrote:Try this. Me la mamas

I found it. Definiiton: Angry Dallas Texan. Bitter that Lee Weddall left the Texans for Liverpool. Really wants him back.[/quote]

Sorry didn't even know Lee coached the Texans.
Angry Dallas Texan? Fyi my DD plays for sting and my little one plays for Texans

melamamas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07/02/12, 01:24 pm

melamamas wrote:
giggedy wrote:

Not interested.

Congratulations on letting everyone know your true colors. Doesn't take long for the jackass to rear his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum