North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

innocent and pure   Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

innocent and pure

Go down

innocent and pure   Empty innocent and pure

Post by orlando city sc 21/03/12, 05:59 pm

i pray everyone on here and in the north texas soccer community is having a blessed day. forgive my grammer etc..

im the scout and youth development director for orlando city sc. we won the usl title last season and are in the final pairing for the next expansion club for mls by 2014. we are owned by mr.rawlins, who also owns stoke city across the pond of the barclays.

i was in dallas this past wkend, sense the squad had a local friendly. i was able to read afew brackets and have eyes on a couple match. im extremely disappointed in what my eyes saw. god knows i dont know any of the teams or beautiful girls on the pitch.

no disrespect but i reckon sometimes, it takes someone from the outside looking in for it to hit home. i applaud you for taking the time but whoever assigned the pitch times, should be ashamed. i wasnt able to catch all age groups and games. i was only blessed to watch a couple 04g games.

my point is, i watched one 04g squad walk off directly one pitch and on to another and lol then another, back to back to back to back. i dont know these girls at all, all i know is. they were finishing their 4th and final group game when the other teams were finishing their second lol. no wonder these young girls dominated their 2nd and 3rd games so badly lol. they were all warmed up, while the other teams were just getting loose by half lol.

my understanding was there were two, twelve min halfs. in other words it took all 4 group games to equal a regular match. maybe that explains them not dominating in the final group match. i get it can never be perfect but this was very disappointing. ive been blessed by god, to have kicked the ball in over 60 countries and as god as my witness. i have never seen, what i saw this past wkend.

the young girls were done with group play by 1130am. that means they got to rest all afternoon lol. while the other girls didnt finish their group by 1530. that was 30mins before the final started. who had the advantage in the am and who had the advantage in the final? of what i was able to watch the best team won, but the heavens know the gap is not 3,4 or even 5 goals. whoever played in the 04g finals, i would fly back just to watch, them play both warmed up and both fresh.

theres alot of talent in north texas and i pray you leave the politics off the pitch and leave it in yalls wallets. those beautiful young girls are way to pure, to be ruined by evil spirits. theres no excuses!!! if you honestly look at it from the outside looking in, its sad.

god bless all of yall

orlando city sc
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

innocent and pure   Empty Re: innocent and pure

Post by Texdad 21/03/12, 06:34 pm

orlando city sc wrote:i pray everyone on here and in the north texas soccer community is having a blessed day. forgive my grammer etc..

im the scout and youth development director for orlando city sc. we won the usl title last season and are in the final pairing for the next expansion club for mls by 2014. we are owned by mr.rawlins, who also owns stoke city across the pond of the barclays.

i was in dallas this past wkend, sense the squad had a local friendly. i was able to read afew brackets and have eyes on a couple match. im extremely disappointed in what my eyes saw. god knows i dont know any of the teams or beautiful girls on the pitch.

no disrespect but i reckon sometimes, it takes someone from the outside looking in for it to hit home. i applaud you for taking the time but whoever assigned the pitch times, should be ashamed. i wasnt able to catch all age groups and games. i was only blessed to watch a couple 04g games.

my point is, i watched one 04g squad walk off directly one pitch and on to another and lol then another, back to back to back to back. i dont know these girls at all, all i know is. they were finishing their 4th and final group game when the other teams were finishing their second lol. no wonder these young girls dominated their 2nd and 3rd games so badly lol. they were all warmed up, while the other teams were just getting loose by half lol.

my understanding was there were two, twelve min halfs. in other words it took all 4 group games to equal a regular match. maybe that explains them not dominating in the final group match. i get it can never be perfect but this was very disappointing. ive been blessed by god, to have kicked the ball in over 60 countries and as god as my witness. i have never seen, what i saw this past wkend.

the young girls were done with group play by 1130am. that means they got to rest all afternoon lol. while the other girls didnt finish their group by 1530. that was 30mins before the final started. who had the advantage in the am and who had the advantage in the final? of what i was able to watch the best team won, but the heavens know the gap is not 3,4 or even 5 goals. whoever played in the 04g finals, i would fly back just to watch, them play both warmed up and both fresh.

theres alot of talent in north texas and i pray you leave the politics off the pitch and leave it in yalls wallets. those beautiful young girls are way to pure, to be ruined by evil spirits. theres no excuses!!! if you honestly look at it from the outside looking in, its sad.

god bless all of yall

????
Let's see:
12 minute halves, 4 group games, last weekend.
You are obviously talking about the Pot O' Gold Tournament in The Colony.
The point of your post is to complain that an 04 team only lost the championship game because they had an unfair disadvantage with their schedule. After looking at the Pot O'Gold results, the team that fits this description is Texans North Deleon 04.
If you think you lost because of your schedule, just say it. You don't have to come on here and pretend that you are a scout that flew in from out of town and just happened to watch all of the 04 games at Blue Sky.
Maybe next time DT North Deleon will get a fair schedule and you and your players can dominate everyone.

Texdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Texdad 21/03/12, 06:57 pm

I like your liberal use of the word "reckon" and "yall" for your fake identity, even though you claim to be from Orlando. Also, why would you apologize for your bad grammar in advance? Most people's grammar is bad because they aren't smart enough to know the difference between good and bad grammar.

Texdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coachr 21/03/12, 07:04 pm

orlando city sc wrote:i pray everyone on here and in the north texas soccer community is having a blessed day. forgive my grammer etc..

god bless all of yall
If being warmed up means winning then the Cosmos will be the next franchise announced and not Orlando.

If you are really with Orlando we welcome your opinions to the board but be prepared to argue your point. The North Texas area has far worse problems than what you witnessed. Stoke would be proud of footy in this area. It's very direct and physical with a lot of long throw-ins.
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/03/12, 07:16 pm

Sad that you were gonna "stick it" to the RASE gals and you lost 12-0 in the pool game. You even had the Rowdies best player I heard? Oh well, I'm sure that schedule really screwed ya!

Back to top Go down

Post by sota34 21/03/12, 07:17 pm

coachr wrote:

god bless all of yall
If being warmed up means winning then the Cosmos will be the next franchise announced and not Orlando.

If you are really with Orlando we welcome your opinions to the board but be prepared to argue your point. The North Texas area has far worse problems than what you witnessed. Stoke would be proud of footy in this area. It's very direct and physical with a lot of long throw-ins.

and this was only posted in the 04 forum. other age groups played also. something is fishy.

sota34
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coachr 21/03/12, 07:32 pm

sota34 wrote:
coachr wrote:

god bless all of yall

and this was only posted in the 04 forum. other age groups played also. something is fishy.
My pants about this time of day!
coachr
coachr
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/03/12, 07:33 pm

Still from what I heard at my DD practice last night most Deleon parents were complimentary of the RASE team after the championship game.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoidRage 21/03/12, 07:34 pm

With your reasoning, shouldn't the girls that played 30 min before the final been all warmed up and ready to go like you said the team earlier in the day was? In your first example the team that played 3 games in a row earlier had the advantage because they were warmed up, but later on in the final the team that just played 30 min before is now at a disadvantage because they just played and the other team was rested? You can't have it both ways!

RoidRage
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TBGsoccer 21/03/12, 07:59 pm

Let me come out and say this as. Dt DeLeon spokesman and coach Rase beat us fair and square no excuses I was proud of our girls for playing there hearts out. The better team won. I'm just tired of anyone who is trying to make our team think we are the best.and also tired of parents bashing our team.
So on both sides just stop it, its very childish. These are little girls who love soccer Y'all are talking about. If you wish bash each other, but not our (Liverpool & Texans ) team's.
TBGsoccer
TBGsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by glitterbeam 21/03/12, 09:54 pm

orlando city sc wrote:

those beautiful young girls are way to pure, to be ruined by evil spirits.

This is the best post of the year, and this is the best quote from it! Smile

glitterbeam
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 28/03/12, 11:15 am

Texdad wrote:

god bless all of yall

????
Let's see:
12 minute halves, 4 group games, last weekend.
You are obviously talking about the Pot O' Gold Tournament in The Colony.
The point of your post is to complain that an 04 team only lost the championship game because they had an unfair disadvantage with their schedule. After looking at the Pot O'Gold results, the team that fits this description is Texans North Deleon 04.
If you think you lost because of your schedule, just say it. You don't have to come on here and pretend that you are a scout that flew in from out of town and just happened to watch all of the 04 games at Blue Sky.
Maybe next time DT North Deleon will get a fair schedule and you and your players can dominate everyone.

Man, some of you people should be working for the local police department's crime division. Im a DT DeLeon parent and we were not at this tourney but Im very impressed about how you deciphered the previous post if in fact it is true. Great Job!!!
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28/03/12, 11:19 am

It ain't rocket science

Back to top Go down

Post by butt3r 28/03/12, 12:13 pm

I remember 3 or 4 years ago my DD playing 3v3 kick it regionals in Austin and it was 100+ and they played 7 games in one day, including a back to back to back. I only had 4 for the tournament and in one game late in the day, one girl got carried off after getting a hard blow to the head. My DD ran by the sideline and explained she was vomiting in her mouth. We just went with it, as that is just the nature of 3v3. Four games in 2 hours in 75 degree weather, doesn't sound bad...actually sounds fun.
butt3r
butt3r
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 28/03/12, 12:28 pm

butt3r wrote:I remember 3 or 4 years ago my DD playing 3v3 kick it regionals in Austin and it was 100+ and they played 7 games in one day, including a back to back to back. I only had 4 for the tournament and in one game late in the day, one girl got carried off after getting a hard blow to the head. My DD ran by the sideline and explained she was vomiting in her mouth. We just went with it, as that is just the nature of 3v3. Four games in 2 hours in 75 degree weather, doesn't sound bad...actually sounds fun.

i bet your DD cant recall anything of the tourney 3 or 4 years later?????? Bet my DD is prettier
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down