North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Week 8 Scores - 04 Girls - EAL, SDL, PTCL, DIAL - Post Them Here Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Week 8 Scores - 04 Girls - EAL, SDL, PTCL, DIAL - Post Them Here

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Week 8 Scores - 04 Girls - EAL, SDL, PTCL, DIAL - Post Them Here Empty Week 8 Scores - 04 Girls - EAL, SDL, PTCL, DIAL - Post Them Here

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 11/04/12, 12:14 am

With Week 7 in the books, time to move forward into Week 8!

Already have two games from Week 8 in the books and another one was played tonight...

Here are the matchups post the scores as they come in over the weekend!

Hopefully the rain stays aways and we get this weekends games in

Week 8 Scores - 04 Girls - EAL, SDL, PTCL, DIAL - Post Them Here Week8s11

Last edited by FriscoSoccer05 on 11/04/12, 08:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Juve vs LA score)
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Week 8 Scores - 04 Girls - EAL, SDL, PTCL, DIAL - Post Them Here Empty Re: Week 8 Scores - 04 Girls - EAL, SDL, PTCL, DIAL - Post Them Here

Post by jen_nah 13/04/12, 09:28 pm

DTN '04 Man U-5 vs LP Case '03-1

Last edited by jen_nah on 14/04/12, 08:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Week 8 Scores - 04 Girls - EAL, SDL, PTCL, DIAL - Post Them Here Empty Re: Week 8 Scores - 04 Girls - EAL, SDL, PTCL, DIAL - Post Them Here

Post by jen_nah 14/04/12, 08:53 pm

DTN '04 Man U-1 vs Sting Goodman'03-1

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jen_nah 15/04/12, 05:57 pm

Just heard DTN United beat DT Deleon 3-1.

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/04/12, 06:16 pm

jen_nah wrote:Just heard DTN United beat DT Deleon 3-1.

LOL! Of course, it was United with hardly any Manchester players.

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLD 15/04/12, 06:23 pm

Solar 04 Kennington (3) Liverpool 03 Woodberry (1)

Solar Kennington 04 White (1) DT North Deleon (1)

DTLD
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jen_nah 15/04/12, 07:48 pm

Master Bates wrote:
jen_nah wrote:Just heard DTN United beat DT Deleon 3-1.

LOL! Of course, it was United with hardly any Manchester players.

MB-your just making your team look worse and worse with the slamming of a bunch if 8 yr olds. Pretty low if I say so myself.

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/04/12, 08:06 pm

Don't worry, my kids team is bad enough as it is! LOL! It's not the kids I'm picking on its the coach!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jen_nah 15/04/12, 08:24 pm

Master Bates wrote:Don't worry, my kids team is bad enough as it is! LOL! It's not the kids I'm picking on its the coach!!!

Your post sure don't come across as slamming the coach but actually the players.

Calling us the "kick and run" team isn't picking on our coach but the players. Saying "most of Man U" when in reality it's 3 players that have been on both rosters for years is not picking on our coach but on the players. I say keep your name calling to yourself because all your doing is making yourself look bad.

This is a great group of little girls that work hard every week and should be getting a pat on the back for their hard work not grown adults calling them mean names.

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/04/12, 08:37 pm

jen_nah wrote:
Master Bates wrote:Don't worry, my kids team is bad enough as it is! LOL! It's not the kids I'm picking on its the coach!!!

Your post sure don't come across as slamming the coach but actually the players.

Calling us the "kick and run" team isn't picking on our coach but the players. Saying "most of Man U" when in reality it's 3 players that have been on both rosters for years is not picking on our coach but on the players. I say keep your name calling to yourself because all your doing is making yourself look bad.

This is a great group of little girls that work hard every week and should be getting a pat on the back for their hard work not grown adults calling them mean names.

Yeah, yeah. It's the coach, nothing to do with the girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by ms.m 15/04/12, 08:39 pm

Dear Mr. Master Bates, why are you picking on the coach?

ms.m
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/04/12, 08:43 pm

Find him obnoxious. My personal opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/04/12, 08:49 pm

Anyways anyone know which teams are playing in PT Tournament 04 division on May 5th?

Back to top Go down

Post by ms.m 15/04/12, 08:54 pm

Master Bates wrote:Find him obnoxious. My personal opinion.

Clarification...you are referring to Rosales, correct? If so, I share your opinion.

ms.m
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/04/12, 09:05 pm

Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Conjigulations 15/04/12, 09:28 pm

Master Bates wrote:Find him obnoxious. My personal opinion.

There are plenty of coaches who deserve negative commentary. In my opinion, this coach is not one of them. There are a number of names that warrant real, actual criticism long before this one. I say this after recently starting the club-shopping tour for my rec DD. Granted, I base this on limited exposure to him and deeper exposure to others, but I didn't walk away with the negative opinion that you seem to have. I can think of far worse adjectives to describe some of the coaches I interacted with than "obnoxious". I'm certainly okay with you expressing your personal opinion regarding your thoughts. I just thought I'd share mine too.

Conjigulations
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by melamamas 15/04/12, 09:30 pm

I agree why would you bring 13 girls to a 7v7 game those 3 players should just play on the manchester team instead of trying to beef his united team up to get some wins aren't DTNORTH teams sposed to work together?

melamamas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby427 15/04/12, 09:43 pm

melamamas wrote:I agree why would you bring 13 girls to a 7v7 game those 3 players should just play on the manchester team instead of trying to beef his united team up to get some wins aren't DTNORTH teams sposed to work together?

In many cases this part REALY is about development. Coaches with two teams, A and B, will often have a few girls who are in-between in terms of play. They are good enough to play some at the higher level with the top team, but still don't get enough playing time at the top level, so they will also play on the B team in order to still get their touches.

It's not that difficult. Now if the coach is pulling his top 2-3 players and putting them in B team games to pad his wins, that is low. I don't see that happening here.

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by melamamas 15/04/12, 10:02 pm

I totaly disagree his a team plays 9v9 and he has 12 or 13 players that get rotated equaly so bring 3 of those players to play and give the true united players less playing time is what I call trying to win. Which is not a bad thing cause it's legal ,but not very classy.

melamamas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/04/12, 10:48 pm

melamamas wrote:I totaly disagree his a team plays 9v9 and he has 12 or 13 players that get rotated equaly so bring 3 of those players to play and give the true united players less playing time is what I call trying to win. Which is not a bad thing cause it's legal ,but not very classy.

Let's add some fact to this discussion. My dd is one of the girls who plays on both teams. Maybe I can shed a little light and we can all move on knowing the reality....
1. The Manchester team plays 9v9 and carries a roster of 10 (not 12 or 13). I think we can all figure out the math there, but just in case......that means we have ONE sub. Yep, just one....playing 03s on a bigger field. Not an easy task! Even more difficult when one girl cannot play. Even in that situation, we have had NO GUESTS. We just played with NO SUBS.
2. The United team carries a REGULAR roster of 14. 3 of them play on BOTH teams and are on BOTH rosters. They attend BOTH team practices and BOTH games EVERY SINGLE week. They have ALL THREE been doing so for 3 seasons. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with who we are playing. The 13 girls that showed up today are the SAME 13 players that were there the last time we played Deleon in a 4-2 loss. I didn't hear us whining about that team "borrowing" players from Doyle, yet they do, every week. Not to mention Doyle borrowing from Deleon when they faced Manchester in the 03 division. Again, we didn't complain. We look forward to the best competition possible...it just helps make us a better team. So, thanks!! Our team IS improving!! We all saw evidence of that today!!
3. These 3 girls are all "true United players." In fact, one could certainly argue that they are helping the Manchester team by adding to their numbers! Not the other way around. They are not the top Manchester players. They are playing on two teams for the purpose of getting more touches and developing the skills they are learning. It's hard work and commitment, all for the love of the game. It is NOT about trying to "beef up" a team for a win. If it were, there are 7 other Manchester girls that could show up and do just that.

All of that aside.......to the "Master" that likes to stir the pot, more power to you. Stir away. It makes for great entertainment. However, bashing my coach, or my girls (on either team), is not so entertaining. He is an EXCELLENT coach who works VERY hard for his teams. I don't know what your beef is with him, but in my experience, he is a class act. He treats the players, parents, refs and other coaches with respect. He doesn't lose his cool, he doesn't teach dirty play. He teaches skill......and lots of it. Oh, and he doesn't go around stirring pots just for the fun of it. (But you keep it up, cause it's usually funny!) Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/04/12, 10:58 pm

melamamas wrote:I agree why would you bring 13 girls to a 7v7 game those 3 players should just play on the manchester team instead of trying to beef his united team up to get some wins aren't DTNORTH teams sposed to work together?

If DTN is supposed to work together, then why does Deleon "borrow" from DT Doyle? Why did Deleon let his DTN players "help" DT Doyle when they faced the DTN Manchester team in the 03 division? Again, we aren't complaining. We enjoy the competition. Without good teams to play, we wouldn't improve. That's exactly what the Deleon and Doyle teams are, good teams. We enjoy playing both of them. We always know we will be facing a challenge! Good players and good game play!! Personally, I look forward to the next one! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by melamamas 15/04/12, 11:05 pm

did you not see deleon's team walk off the solar kenn game and then walked over to play united, and all of those 13 players were not there last time, would like to see if you can get the same result with deleon's players not having back to back games. Even though a win is a win enjoy it, but I don't think your team can pull it off next time you play them. IMO

melamamas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jen_nah 15/04/12, 11:19 pm

melamamas wrote:did you not see deleon's team walk off the solar kenn game and then walked over to play united, and all of those 13 players were not there last time, would like to see if you can get the same result with deleon's players not having back to back games. Even though a win is a win enjoy it, but I don't think your team can pull it off next time you play them. IMO

Now that is just down right WRONG to slam a bunch of girls that worked hard today. While my dd does play for Man U we are not one that roster both teams. I know they other 6 that are not on United's roster weren't at either United's game either. Our coach would NEVER beef up his roster to get a win.

I am tired of the trash talk my team takes from those that do not know anything. If you don't have factual information then you shouldn't be spouting lies. Remember when you point your finger you just remember you have a whole lot more pointing right back at you.

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Week 8 Scores - 04 Girls - EAL, SDL, PTCL, DIAL - Post Them Here Empty whiners

Post by Nocrying 15/04/12, 11:22 pm

Im DT Deleon 100%. Been with him since we were the bottom team in 7U. Our girls were off their game today for whatever reason. I hope the Deleon team parents are not on here whining.

Congrats to the Solar girls we played today. They have made great improvement. Congratulations. They gave us all we could handle.

As far as the Rosales v DEleon game. Rosales was the better team. Congratulations. If Rosales does use girls from other teams, so be it!! I claim the Deleon team is a real good team. That being said, bring on the best. We lost today fair and square.

If its true that Deleon players are playing on Saturdays for Doyle, how can we compete on Sundays against 2 good teams. ??????

Nocrying people!!!!!!!
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 15/04/12, 11:23 pm

jen_nah wrote:
melamamas wrote:did you not see deleon's team walk off the solar kenn game and then walked over to play united, and all of those 13 players were not there last time, would like to see if you can get the same result with deleon's players not having back to back games. Even though a win is a win enjoy it, but I don't think your team can pull it off next time you play them. IMO

Now that is just down right WRONG to slam a bunch of girls that worked hard today. While my dd does play for Man U we are not one that roster both teams. I know they other 6 that are not on United's roster weren't at either United's game either. Our coach would NEVER beef up his roster to get a win.

I am tired of the trash talk my team takes from those that do not know anything. If you don't have factual information then you shouldn't be spouting lies. Remember when you point your finger you just remember you have a whole lot more pointing right back at you.

Im with you on this one Jen. Im Deleon 100%. yall won. nuf said
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next