North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

If U A Texan Look Away. You Didn't Gitter Dun.  Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

If U A Texan Look Away. You Didn't Gitter Dun.

Go down

If U A Texan Look Away. You Didn't Gitter Dun.  Empty If U A Texan Look Away. You Didn't Gitter Dun.

Post by larrythecableguy 03/06/12, 08:10 pm

My brothers mama also my babies mama said their was a good ole shin dig out at Pizza Park today. FCD took ole Higgy to the woodshed. 3 or 4 to 0. It was as one sided as the time I beat cousin Henery up for looking at his Aunt Barbra in one of them there sexy ways. Maybe old Higgy was up to something by hiding them ther e 02's from playing girls. O well nothing wrong with being #2,3,4,5 Anybody there let us know. Mine is just good ole hearsay.
larrythecableguy
larrythecableguy
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

If U A Texan Look Away. You Didn't Gitter Dun.  Empty Re: If U A Texan Look Away. You Didn't Gitter Dun.

Post by Joan Of Arc 03/06/12, 08:42 pm

So FCD Grubb played Higg today? When and how long ago was that set up? Nothing was said on the forum about it.
Joan Of Arc
Joan Of Arc
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

If U A Texan Look Away. You Didn't Gitter Dun.  Empty If U A Texan Look Away. You Didn't Gitter Dun

Post by scoregazam 03/06/12, 09:48 pm

I am with JOA, I havent heard anything about it? If it is true please inform us of the details
scoregazam
scoregazam
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

If U A Texan Look Away. You Didn't Gitter Dun.  Empty Re: If U A Texan Look Away. You Didn't Gitter Dun.

Post by justsayin02 03/06/12, 09:50 pm

Are you kidding me?? You are posting about a scrimmage! That is just an unspoken rule that this stuff doesn't go on the forum. Scrimmages are not games and most times are not even played like games. To the parents it may look like it but the coaches are usually taking the opportunity to try new players, positions and ideas and are probably playing different than they would if they were out for the win only. Now I was not there so I do not know how it was played, if both teams played full on same positions same way they will at game time or if only one did or if they both used it strictly to teach, but this is why we do not post scrimmages on the forum!
justsayin02
justsayin02
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sole roll 03/06/12, 09:52 pm

justsayin02 wrote:Are you kidding me?? You are posting about a scrimmage! That is just an unspoken rule that this stuff doesn't go on the forum. Scrimmages are not games and most times are not even played like games. To the parents it may look like it but the coaches are usually taking the opportunity to try new players, positions and ideas and are probably playing different than they would if they were out for the win only. Now I was not there so I do not know how it was played, if both teams played full on same positions same way they will at game time or if only one did or if they both used it strictly to teach, but this is why we do not post scrimmages on the forum!
+1

Sole roll
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by larrythecableguy 03/06/12, 10:44 pm

justsayin02 wrote:Are you kidding me?? You are posting about a scrimmage! That is just an unspoken rule that this stuff doesn't go on the forum. Scrimmages are not games and most times are not even played like games. To the parents it may look like it but the coaches are usually taking the opportunity to try new players, positions and ideas and are probably playing different than they would if they were out for the win only. Now I was not there so I do not know how it was played, if both teams played full on same positions same way they will at game time or if only one did or if they both used it strictly to teach, but this is why we do not post scrimmages on the forum!

Now little hunny bunny you better watch yourself. Everybody with half a brain, even a ole country boy like me knows you are just taking up for Texans. Now do really think ole Higg did try and win that game. Come on now! His parents are as serious as my daddy and his moonshine runners. They all tried to win. They got their ole butts beat bad. It wasn't even close I heard. We know u love them ole rag heads and we know you won't players ever week to come to your practices. Come to the Red team. We got it. Just stop with dummy/double talk. Ole fishing hunting boy like me sees what it is.
larrythecableguy
larrythecableguy
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by justsayin02 03/06/12, 11:16 pm

You are such an idiot, and I like Larry the cable Guy too, he should sue you for not being funny and using his name! Actually i love both teams and if you really knew me you would know that!
I think that on any one given day either of them could win, i feel that way about the top 4.
You are a silly little person trying to stir up trouble and I only responded the first time to put out there that it was a scrimmage and not to put too much into that. Also, I sure hope you really aren't associated with the Grubb team in anyway because they may have a hard time getting scrimmages outside of their own club again because of your big mouth!
Let me ask you Larry, should I CraigslisIt for players or can I continue to do what 50 other teams are doing right now?
And Larry, Pleeeease call me hunny bunny to my face,
justsayin02
justsayin02
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboot 03/06/12, 11:59 pm

justsayin02 wrote:You are such an idiot, and I like Larry the cable Guy too, he should sue you for not being funny and using his name! Actually i love both teams and if you really knew me you would know that!
I think that on any one given day either of them could win, i feel that way about the top 4.
You are a silly little person trying to stir up trouble and I only responded the first time to put out there that it was a scrimmage and not to put too much into that. Also, I sure hope you really aren't associated with the Grubb team in anyway because they may have a hard time getting scrimmages outside of their own club again because of your big mouth!
Let me ask you Larry, should I CraigslisIt for players or can I continue to do what 50 other teams are doing right now?
And Larry, Pleeeease call me hunny bunny to my face,

We found several of ours in the Thrifty Nickel.
oldboot
oldboot
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by justsayin02 04/06/12, 12:14 am

Thanks Boot, I guess I will cancel the radio and TV campaigns then. Very Happy
justsayin02
justsayin02
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Come on really? 04/06/12, 08:01 am

Typical redneck, no foundation to anything they say. Probably does not even know what a soccer ball is.

Come on really?
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by butt3r 04/06/12, 08:20 am

If U A Texan Look Away. You Didn't Gitter Dun.  Iverson
butt3r
butt3r
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by larrythecableguy 04/06/12, 09:58 am

Come on really? wrote:Typical redneck, no foundation to anything they say. Probably does not even know what a soccer ball is.

All that there name calling ain't nesarry. I just reported what I heard like o bill Briley from fox news. He is a smart feller. If it ain't so then one of uses woulda come in here and given me that ole fashion whippin like mamma used to give us with them swiches. But ain't nobody said it didn't cuz I think it prolly did. Anyhows don't be so mean or I take u off my Santa list.
larrythecableguy
larrythecableguy
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by butt3r 04/06/12, 10:20 am

So stupid. You can't even come up with your own schtick, you have to take it from a stale has been.
butt3r
butt3r
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by imabee 04/06/12, 10:30 am

Wasn't Higgy in Houston this past weekend anyway?

imabee
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/06/12, 01:11 pm

imabee wrote:Wasn't Higgy in Houston this past weekend anyway?

I believe he was in Houston earlier with the older girls, however I was just told that he was at the "Scrimmage" and not very happy at the end.

Hard Truth...

Back to top Go down

Post by vicariouslythruthegirls 04/06/12, 04:09 pm

Hurry do a ranking based on that scrimmage--might be only chance to be #1

vicariouslythruthegirls
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/06/12, 07:06 pm

vicariouslythruthegirls wrote:Hurry do a ranking based on that scrimmage--might be only chance to be #1

I am not sure it matters, Higgy still would not be ranked. At this point we will all have to wait and see how this goes down in the second half of Lake Highlands.

And you are correct a "scrimmage" is not worth getting all worked up about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum