North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

SDL schedule? Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

SDL schedule?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SDL schedule? Empty SDL schedule?

Post by lovesoccer 05/09/12, 07:43 am

When is SDL releasing their schedule? I know several teams on here are playing SDL and per their website league starts on the 8th (in 3 days) and no schedule or even week 1 has been released. It actually shows still accepting applications.

lovesoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

SDL schedule? Empty Re: SDL schedule?

Post by soccermom0399 05/09/12, 07:59 am

The managers have been emailed the schedule for the 1st 2 weeks.
soccermom0399
soccermom0399
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FCsoccer1 05/09/12, 08:49 am

The website indicates a link to the 1st two weeks but there is only the old link.
http://www.dynamicyouthsports.com/schedule.php
FCsoccer1
FCsoccer1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FCsoccer1 06/09/12, 02:59 pm

Some schedules are up in case anyone is interested.
FCsoccer1
FCsoccer1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SwitchDaField 08/09/12, 09:46 am

I once saw a post somewhere that said SDL and TGPL were similar to teams in strength. Just my opinion, I don't think so. No disrespect to the teams playing in SDL but TGPL seems more competitive... Week after week after week..

Please weigh in if I'm totally wrong...

SwitchDaField
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by lovesoccer 08/09/12, 04:10 pm

4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:I once saw a post somewhere that said SDL and TGPL were similar to teams in strength. Just my opinion, I don't think so. No disrespect to the teams playing in SDL but TGPL seems more competitive... Week after week after week..

Well it depends on how you look at it. This is from the 6/25 FBR.

SDL: Had to list them all due to no master schedule. Plus several new teams with no previous rankings.

DT Scott- #3
DT Rosales- #11 (we all know that wasn't accurate in their ranking- top 3 team)
Solar Kennington- #9 (again another we know they are higher then this ranking- top 3 team)
Solar Gold- #14
Sting Goodman- #18 (again another not accurate due to playing up- top 5 team)
Sting East Chacon- #17 (Heard they have made huge improvements over the summer per this board)

TGPL:

RASE- #1
Juventus #2
Lady Aztec #14
LP Keegan #7
DT Deleon #8
Sting Scarfone- #22
Sting Searls- #16

I think in both are equal in strength with both TGPL & SDL having several of the top 20 team teams. It's also hard to say to say who is the top 10 now with so much movement over the summer. This season will be interesting and I leave it to Gopher to decide who has the strongest SOS and team rankings. I think we will start to see those results in the next few weeks.

lovesoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunner9 08/09/12, 04:15 pm

where do you find SDL scores?
Gunner9
Gunner9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by jen_nah 08/09/12, 04:25 pm

Gunner9 wrote:where do you find SDL scores?

DTN-4 vs Solar Gold-3

jen_nah
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08/09/12, 04:29 pm

lovesoccer wrote:
4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:I once saw a post somewhere that said SDL and TGPL were similar to teams in strength. Just my opinion, I don't think so. No disrespect to the teams playing in SDL but TGPL seems more competitive... Week after week after week..

SDL: Had to list them all due to no master schedule. Plus several new teams with no previous rankings.

DT Scott- #3
Solar Kennington- #9 (again another we know they are higher then this ranking- top 3 team)
Solar Gold- #14
Sting East Chacon- #17 (Heard they have made huge improvements over the summer per this board)

TGPL:

RASE- #1
Juventus #2
Lady Aztec #14
LP Keegan #7
DT Deleon #8
Sting Scarfone- #22
Sting Searls- #16

I think in both are equal in strength with both TGPL & SDL having several of the top 20 team teams. It's also hard to say to say who is the top 10 now with so much movement over the summer. This season will be interesting and I leave it to Gopher to decide who has the strongest SOS and team rankings. I think we will start to see those results in the next few weeks.

You forgot about LP Dalglish that is playing in TGPL, arguably a top 3-4 team.
TGPL overall looks to be where the top 04s are playing this fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by DTLD 08/09/12, 06:56 pm

Solar Kennington 04 4 LFCA 03 Hunt 0

Heard Solar Kennington Mata 04 2 LFCA Hansen 2

DTLD
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lovesoccer 08/09/12, 09:46 pm

SoftballDad wrote:
lovesoccer wrote:

DT Scott- #3
Solar Gold- #14

TGPL:

RASE- #1
Juventus #2
Lady Aztec #14
LP Keegan #7
DT Deleon #8
Sting Scarfone- #22
Sting Searls- #16

You forgot about LP Dalglish that is playing in TGPL, arguably a top 3-4 team.
TGPL overall looks to be where the top 04s are playing this fall.

I only put teams that were currently ranked per the FBR and since Dalglish isn't currently ranked with the new formation of the team. I know they are overflow players from RASE but that could also be said the same for LP Paisley since we know they are overflow players from Keegan.

My thought is TGPL is losing a lot of potential top teams (Solar Kenn, DT Rosales, DT Scott & Sting Goodman) but not willing to work with SDL on coaching conflicts. It's still hard to say who is the top dog when those teams NEVER play each other. It will stay speculation for yet another season.

lovesoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SwitchDaField 11/09/12, 01:51 am

Lovesoccer:

Eventually u don't know what u are talking about.. Dalglish has been in the top 10 for sometime now, and moved to #1 spot when 6-25 FBR came out (Read Gopher's print in blue above ranking)

The argument has been debated over and over on this board. RASE and Dalglish maintained separate rosters ( spring & summer ) from my understanding.. Since you said they have over flow of players, where would u want them to go??

As far as Solar Kenn, & DT Rosales, I have voiced my opinion on both teams before. One team plays up because what's that reality show, "Fear Factor", my opinion...and the other lost, what's that movie, "A Few Good Men" and what's that reality show, "Fear Factor" my opinion again my opinion... You really have to think about it.. There is a reason why they haven't played each other.. "You can't handle the truth" - movie line.. But the debate will continue like u said..

DT Scott and DT DeLeon share(s), sharing players; hard to tell who played for who each week. Even this past weekend in TGPL I thought I saw about three or maybe four girls from different teams playing for DeLeon ( isn't using a player from a different team in the same league against the rules ) just asking.

Don't know much about Goodman but this: https://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=560281&History=yes

Can't see why u believe Gopher is wrong on this one.. You say top 5, I say different.

Trust me, I know it's hard to play tough competition week after week without a strong team.. It's demoralizing to the girls to get beat bad. These girls now what's the difference between 2-0 lost and a 7-0, 8-0 beating.

You can consider Solar Kenn, DT Rosales and Sting Goodman top 5 teams "YES", for what they might have done in the late Fall and Winter, but "NO" for what they HAVENT done in Sping and Summer.. So let's stop this debate about them being top anything until they strap on their soccer shoes and beat any 04's consistently.

I'm sure I will ruffle some features. If its you, you've been ruffled.

SwitchDaField
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babes 11/09/12, 07:17 am

4DaLuvofTheGM wrote:Lovesoccer:

Eventually u don't know what u are talking about.. Dalglish has been in the top 10 for sometime now, and moved to #1 spot when 6-25 FBR came out (Read Gopher's print in blue above ranking)

The argument has been debated over and over on this board. RASE and Dalglish maintained separate rosters ( spring & summer ) from my understanding.. Since you said they have over flow of players, where would u want them to go??

As far as Solar Kenn, & DT Rosales, I have voiced my opinion on both teams before. One team plays up because what's that reality show, "Fear Factor", my opinion...and the other lost, what's that movie, "A Few Good Men" and what's that reality show, "Fear Factor" my opinion again my opinion... You really have to think about it.. There is a reason why they haven't played each other.. "You can't handle the truth" - movie line.. But the debate will continue like u said..

DT Scott and DT DeLeon share(s), sharing players; hard to tell who played for who each week. Even this past weekend in TGPL I thought I saw about three or maybe four girls from different teams playing for DeLeon ( isn't using a player from a different team in the same league against the rules ) just asking.

Don't know much about Goodman but this: https://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=560281&History=yes

Can't see why u believe Gopher is wrong on this one.. You say top 5, I say different.

Trust me, I know it's hard to play tough competition week after week without a strong team.. It's demoralizing to the girls to get beat bad. These girls now what's the difference between 2-0 lost and a 7-0, 8-0 beating.

You can consider Solar Kenn, DT Rosales and Sting Goodman top 5 teams "YES", for what they might have done in the late Fall and Winter, but "NO" for what they HAVENT done in Sping and Summer.. So let's stop this debate about them being top anything until they strap on their soccer shoes and beat any 04's consistently.

Seems you are bitter towards certain teams, which was the obvious reason for your initial post in the thread regarding the 2 leagues. Both leagues have very good teams...It's obvious, however, to anyone, with footballing knowledge, and anyone not wearing rose-tinted glasses, which teams are actually developing players texhnically and tactically, and most importantly, correctly..
Busby Babes
Busby Babes
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/09/12, 07:35 am

Busby Babes wrote:

Seems you are bitter towards certain teams, which was the obvious reason for your initial post in the thread regarding the 2 leagues. Both leagues have very good teams...It's obvious, however, to anyone, with footballing knowledge, and anyone not wearing rose-tinted glasses, which teams are actually developing players texhnically and tactically, and most importantly, correctly..

And those teams are?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 11/09/12, 01:32 pm

Master Bates wrote:
Busby Babes wrote:

And those teams are?

Who is the top club in 04???
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/09/12, 01:42 pm

Has to be RASE and Solar K close behind for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby427 11/09/12, 01:55 pm

Master Bates wrote:Has to be RASE and Solar K close behind for me.

Not sure about Solar K... What was the last 04 team they beat using a true 04 roster? I'm not sure the last time they even played with a true 04 roster...

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 11/09/12, 02:00 pm

well looks like the 04's will have to play rosales and texans scott in the 04's this season
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/09/12, 02:22 pm

DTS, Lady Aztecs and Liverpool Dalglish would be in top 5 also. I think Solar K would be up there in 9v9 format although their results in 11v11 haven't been great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby427 11/09/12, 02:48 pm

Master Bates wrote:DTS, Lady Aztecs and Liverpool Dalglish would be in top 5 also. I think Solar K would be up there in 9v9 format although their results in 11v11 haven't been great.

I think Keegan may overtake Dalglish with the roster changes this season. I am not sold on Aztecs as they seem built around one solid forward who is one of the better one on one players in the group.

Shelby427
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocrying 11/09/12, 04:54 pm

Shelby427 wrote:
Master Bates wrote:DTS, Lady Aztecs and Liverpool Dalglish would be in top 5 also. I think Solar K would be up there in 9v9 format although their results in 11v11 haven't been great.

I think Keegan may overtake Dalglish with the roster changes this season. I am not sold on Aztecs as they seem built around one solid forward who is one of the better one on one players in the group.

well, it also depends on the day of the week on the mentioned LA forward. On Monday-Thursdays, she is LA. And on Friday-Sunday, she is Juve and DTN (depending if morning or late afternoon).

I got 3 of the LP teams in the top 5 spots.
Nocrying
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mcik17 11/09/12, 05:23 pm

go99 wrote:well looks like the 04's will have to play rosales and texans scott in the 04's this season

Actually, there is a couple of 03 teams playing down in the SDL04 Gold Bracket....not sure how this us allowed, but check out who LP Paisley 04 played this past weekend! So I guess if they allow a whole 03 team to play down, they will also allow Kennington 04 to use 03 players. BTW, the 03 LP team playing down is pretty darn good, I thought they would be bad since they were playing down, but they are good!
mcik17
mcik17
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lovesoccer 11/09/12, 11:51 pm

Boy aren't you full of yourself?

Well your beloved Dalglish who you say is #1 lost this weekend to the #10 ranked team. So what happened? Well funny you bash Solar, DT & Sting for playing up for stronger competition this spring but what about RASE? Why do they get a free pass doing the same thing? Heck they RAN from Solar, Sting & DT this spring and played a weak EAL schedule. So, You can say RASE is the best of the best but that hasn't been proven. Didn't Solar beat or tie RASE the last match up?

Why bash teams you know nothing about? Are you bitter? Not sure what your issue is but to you it really matters where your dd's team ranks. You need to take a step back and remember these are 8-9yr old little girls playing a game that they should love. If your this nuts at U9 I hate to see how you will be at U11 and when your dd goes through qualifying.

Trust me you far from ruffled my tail feathers. No small minded person who can't even spell out you will get me upset.

PS: DT, Sting & Solar all won their games this weekend.

lovesoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/09/12, 09:52 am

RASE beat Liverpool Dalglish 03 1-0 in a tourney a couple of weeks back. No other 04 team has come close to beating Dalglish 03, including Solar K. In fact I believe SK lost to them 5-0. I like SK but think they are behind RASE. Just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 12/09/12, 09:55 am

Not even sure how RASE got dragged into this situation but it does make you a hypocrite to get all over 4daluv for bashing your team by proceeding to bash Dalglish and RASE. And you know very well that RASE took plenty of heat for playing up in the 03's so you show selective memory as well. And yes we know Kenn won that game a long time ago because you keep telling everyone, over and over and over. Yes RASE is ducking kenn, it's how we decide what league to play in and what tournaments too. Although it was known that RASE would be in TPGL quite early and it was kenn that dropped out (just saying). Not sure why Kenn can't just play their game. It's always been a good team but the need to justify itself on the back of RASE is frankly just sad.

BTW great job in Plano Labor Day silver 03. Twisted Evil
-And I am not full of myself. I am just an a$%hole.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next