North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

STING Texas CUP - WHO IS PLAYING???  Thanksgiving Weekend Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

STING Texas CUP - WHO IS PLAYING??? Thanksgiving Weekend

Go down

STING Texas CUP - WHO IS PLAYING???  Thanksgiving Weekend Empty STING Texas CUP - WHO IS PLAYING??? Thanksgiving Weekend

Post by Hook It 06/11/12, 08:09 am

http://www.texascupsoccer.com/index.html
About two weeks out: Just wanted to see who is going to play? Nothing posted yet......

Last edited by Hook It on 06/11/12, 12:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”
-IWD4U
[/b][/i].
Hook It
Hook It
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

STING Texas CUP - WHO IS PLAYING???  Thanksgiving Weekend Empty Re: STING Texas CUP - WHO IS PLAYING??? Thanksgiving Weekend

Post by 1more_dd_dad 06/11/12, 08:39 am

Feet is in.
1more_dd_dad
1more_dd_dad
Original Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

STING Texas CUP - WHO IS PLAYING???  Thanksgiving Weekend Empty Re: STING Texas CUP - WHO IS PLAYING??? Thanksgiving Weekend

Post by Guest 06/11/12, 08:42 am

Sting Hilton is in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hook It 06/11/12, 12:56 pm

OK GOT A SHORT LIST:

3 South Texas teams
1 OK team
3 of the 5 STING LH teams
1 Solar RED Bates
1 Kansas team
1 Opening

Nice list!

Plan is for 2 brackets of 5 with 4 games and the top 2 seeds going into the playoffs -

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”
-IWD4U
[/b][/i].
Hook It
Hook It
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerman75 06/11/12, 02:19 pm

1 more, I thought you said Feet was in this mix? Sounds like a decent tourney depending on strength of non-NT teams and what Sting teams besides Flannigan we are talking about.

soccerman75
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 1more_dd_dad 06/11/12, 05:08 pm

soccerman75 wrote:1 more, I thought you said Feet was in this mix? Sounds like a decent tourney depending on strength of non-NT teams and what Sting teams besides Flannigan we are talking about.
Feet is in and accepted so Hook Its sources may not be "in the know". This tournament is designated as a ECNL Jr's event and the ECNL clubs register as such. With that being the case the teams will be seperated as ECNL Jr's/Non ECNL. Flanny, Solar Red, Feet, South Texas Team, Possible Oklahoma Team and ect... will be in that grouping.
1more_dd_dad
1more_dd_dad

Back to top Go down

Post by Hook It 06/11/12, 05:15 pm

1more_dd_dad wrote:
soccerman75 wrote:1 more, I thought you said Feet was in this mix? Sounds like a decent tourney depending on strength of non-NT teams and what Sting teams besides Flannigan we are talking about.
Feet is in and accepted so Hook Its sources may not be "in the know". This tournament is designated as a ECNL Jr's event and the ECNL clubs register as such. With that being the case the teams will be seperated as ECNL Jr's/Non ECNL. Flanny, Solar Red, Feet, South Texas Team, Possible Oklahoma Team and ect... will be in that grouping.
Not sure why the tournament director did not mention FEET. I called her directly... anyhow we will see, she said they would be posted very soon, with in the next day or so. Maybe FEET just needs to pay and they will get the 10th spot?

-IWD4U
[/b][/i].
Hook It
Hook It
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 1more_dd_dad 06/11/12, 05:33 pm

Hook It wrote:
1more_dd_dad wrote:
Not sure why the tournament director did not mention FEET. I called her directly... anyhow we will see, she said they would be posted very soon, with in the next day or so. Maybe FEET just needs to pay and they will get the 10th spot?
Ok........ Feet paid and has been accepted for months (September 3rd to be exact). I'm just telling it from experience and the fact that on the tournament registration I filled out it listed a ECNL Jr's division. There is the possibility that the DT Fall Festival has pulled away enough of the ECNL Jr's teams that a division couldn't make so they are combinig teams. It would be VERY strange to see a tournament with ten teams play two five team brackets. Usually one would expect to see one four team and two three team brackets that cross play with a semi. BTW, you like SCREAMING Feet???
1more_dd_dad
1more_dd_dad

Back to top Go down

Post by ShoNuf 06/11/12, 06:58 pm

SWEET list! Maybe one of those teams will be needing a guest player since it's a holiday weekend?????? afro
ShoNuf
ShoNuf
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hook It 06/11/12, 08:51 pm

1more_dd_dad wrote:
Hook It wrote:
1more_dd_dad wrote:
Ok........ Feet paid and has been accepted for months (September 3rd to be exact). I'm just telling it from experience and the fact that on the tournament registration I filled out it listed a ECNL Jr's division. There is the possibility that the DT Fall Festival has pulled away enough of the ECNL Jr's teams that a division couldn't make so they are combinig teams. It would be VERY strange to see a tournament with ten teams play two five team brackets. Usually one would expect to see one four team and two three team brackets that cross play with a semi. BTW, you like SCREAMING Feet???
Love it! FEET, just jealous that we dont have such a snazzy nick name. bom

-IWD4U
[/b][/i].
Hook It
Hook It
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 1more_dd_dad 07/11/12, 01:55 pm

Ok, Sooo, Hook It was correct. Apparently there wasn't enough ECNL Jr's interest so they are only forming a U13 ECNL Jr Division which they placed our 01' team in and didn't tell/ask us. We will be in the U12 group when all is said and done.
1more_dd_dad
1more_dd_dad

Back to top Go down

Post by Hook It 07/11/12, 03:49 pm

1more_dd_dad wrote:Ok, Sooo, Hook It was correct. Apparently there wasn't enough ECNL Jr's interest so they are only forming a U13 ECNL Jr Division which they placed our 01' team in and didn't tell/ask us. We will be in the U12 group when all is said and done.

It happens now and then. Good to hear you are going to be in!

-IWD4U
[/b][/i].
Hook It
Hook It
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hook It 09/11/12, 12:01 am

Hook It wrote:
1more_dd_dad wrote:Ok, Sooo, Hook It was correct. Apparently there wasn't enough ECNL Jr's interest so they are only forming a U13 ECNL Jr Division which they placed our 01' team in and didn't tell/ask us. We will be in the U12 group when all is said and done.

It happens now and then. Good to hear you are going to be in!

Accepted Teams List:
Girls - U12 LONESTARS 01G RED U12 TXS
Girls - U12 LONESTARS 01G RED NTH U12 TXS
Girls - U12 D'FEETERS 01 U12 TXN
Girls - U12 SELECCION NUEVO LEON INFANTIL MAYOR U12 MEX
Girls - U12 SOLAR CHELSEA 01 GIRLS RED U12 TXN
Girls - U12 STING 01G (FLANAGAN) U12 TXN
Girls - U12 STING 01G (HILTON)(PREV DALLAS TEXANS 01G NORTH) U12 TXN
Girls - U12 STING WEST 01 (O'KEEFE) U12 TXN
Girls - U12 TSC HURRICANE 01 BEATTIE U12 OK
Girls - U12 WICHITA GOLDEN GOLDEN GIRLS U12 KS

-IWD4U
[/b][/i].
Hook It
Hook It
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/11/12, 07:49 am

Schedules are up. Looks like the TD did a good job! No surprises.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hook It 14/11/12, 10:16 am

Looks like some really good soccer ahead:

RE: FYI our visitors from the south schedule:

11/23/2012
9:15 AM STING-HILTON vs SELECCION NUEVO LEON INFANTIL MAYOR (MEX) UTD #5
4:45 PM STING-FLANAGAN vs SELECCION NUEVO LEON INFANTIL MAYOR (MEX) UTD #5

11/24/20123:45 PM SELECCION NUEVO LEON INFANTIL MAYOR (MEX) vs WICHITA GOLDEN UTD #2
8:45 PM D'FEETERS 01 (TXN) vs SELECCION NUEVO LEON INFANTIL MAYOR (MEX) UTD #3

-IWD4U
[/b][/i].
Hook It
Hook It
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down