North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

National Rankings Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

National Rankings

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

National Rankings Empty National Rankings

Post by Guest 09/05/13, 09:25 pm

From the "SoCal" boards they have ranked team's from around the country, Casper seem's to be pretty darn accurate in his rankings, but for fun it's neat to see how they rank our girl's and having our girl's #1 is pretty awesome along with having 3 Texas team's in the Top 10 is pretty cool. Enjoy!

National Rankings 02/03 age group top 30

1. NTX SRSA Solar 03 (TX): This team has blown out almost all of its competition. So Cal got to see this team in action in Las Vegas earlier this year on the small field. They will be traveling out here for Surf Cup this summer and should be a great venue to see the top team in the nation and give some local teams a shot at knocking off the giant.

2. Vardar 02 (MI): Team went 26-1-1 there only loss came against and older team last year and won the 2012 Disney Showcase U11 tournament, Vardar Cup, and back to back CUSA Mead Cup Champions.

3. Legends FC (So Cal): So Cal’s State Cup champ and a team that was playing the best last time we all suited up. Of course there will be some questions as we transition to the big field and can they keep up the momentum, they had at the end of State Cup.

4. Surf White (So Cal): The most skilled team and enjoyable team too watch. They were preseason #1 last year in So Cal and should be even stronger on the big field.

5. Blues Baker (So Cal): Some have labeled them this year’s dream team. There offensive firepower maybe unmatched and their big sister team is the best in So Cal in the 01 age group.

6. FC Waza East Black (OH): Team has played up for most of last year annihilating the competition and already looked extremely seasoned on the big field.

7. Sting (TX): Currently ranked #1 by default in Texas but don’t let that fool you they aren’t as good as the true #1 team in this poll but in their last 24 games they went 17-2-5.

8. Dallas Texans (TX): Currently ranked #3 in the Texas teams but their numbers proved slightly better than the #2 team from Texas in my rankings.

9. Eagles SC (So Cal): High flying Eagles end up 8th nationally as they have already begun the transition to the big field smoothly. Loaded with speed only question is depth.

10. Scorpions Elite (MA): Just won the PDA Spring Kickoff over PDA Academy. Team has been extremely successful.

11. Arsenal FC (So Cal): State Cup runner ups in So Cal taking their time to show their cards on the transition to the big field. Team expected to be a big player in So Cal this year.

12. Slammers FC (So Cal): Team is loaded with talent and very deep. Could be a team to watch on this list as the season progresses.

13. PDA Development Academy Storm (NJ): Strong club one of the best in the country team has added some pieces over last year and look for them to start dominating their region.

14. SDSC Navy (So Cal): Gave a spirited effort against the big #1 team but that was on the 8v8 fields and Solar is use to the 11v11 game so even with SDSC’s additions they may still have a ways to go to dethrone the champs.

15. Strikers Macias (So Cal): Playing up in the flight II of the Eagles Spring Classic posting a record of 2-0-2 was good enough to win the tournament. Underwent a makeover in the off season and were all looking forward to seeing the new face lift.

16. CSC Red (So Cal): Based on last year’s results and a nice semi-final State Cup run this team was very talented on the small field jury is still out, when it comes to the big field.

17. Livermore Fusion (No Cal): Team won the Gold U10 division this fall.

18. Liverpool RASE (TX): This team rounds out the Texas representation in this poll.

19. NJ Crush Tsunami (NJ): Another strong team in NJ and should compete well in that region.

20. FSA FC Girls Navy (CT): The lone CT representation on this poll and have some strong cross scores against higher ranked teams in that region.

21. West Coast SC (No Cal): Came in 2nd in the Gold division behind Livermore Fusion.

22. Crossfire Premier 02 (WA): GU10 RCL Champs and a strong team in the Pacific Northwest.

23. Colorado Storm Strikers (CO): Started 2013 with a 7-0 record and a team to keep your eye on.

24. FC Stars (MA): Another North East powerhouse that had a strong 2012 season and looks to build on it this year.

25. Michigan Hawks (MI): A team to watch in that region and powerhouse club.

26. Pleasanton Rage Orange (No Cal): Finished 3rd in the Gold division in No Cal’s best league.

27. Eclipse White (So Cal): Strong team last year in So Cal and deserving to be on the list.

28. Eclipse West (So Cal): Strong 02 team formerly Cypress and expected by some to challenge the best So Cal teams this year.

29. Colorado Rush (CO): Another CO team to watch out for as they are one of the top clubs in CO.

30. Hawaii Surf (HI): Semi s in Surf Thanksgiving Cup and the strongest Hawaiian team in our age group.

There are so many teams across our country and I have looked in many places and contacted a few people to get some feedback on the area and strength of the teams. Obviously there are teams left off this list that I just didn’t discover. I will continue to search and add teams as I discover them and in addition when teams on here struggle than they will move down or drop off. I will update the list monthly and I expect big changes as the season progresses.

Back to top Go down

National Rankings Empty Re: National Rankings

Post by herradura 09/05/13, 10:19 pm

Very nice. 3 teams in the top 10 with SRSA leading the way and putting the others on the map. Is anyone else planning to do the Surf Cup? That is flygirls old stomping grounds - maybe she could get Mom and Pop to throw a NTX beach party!
herradura
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Post by JewelsBMF 09/05/13, 10:54 pm

Hard to give credit to this list when 9 of the top 16 are from SoCal. Seems a bit SoCal biased to me, but at least they got #1 right.
JewelsBMF
JewelsBMF
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by JewelsBMF 10/05/13, 08:25 am

Oh yeah, and where the hell is FC Dallas South Suarez???
JewelsBMF
JewelsBMF
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerPop 10/05/13, 08:46 am

This list is worthless without the Vipers or the Pink Ponies... I'm just saying...

SoccerPop
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/05/13, 09:00 am

JewelsBMF wrote:Oh yeah, and where the hell is FC Dallas South Suarez???

They are apparently saving it for qualifying
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/05/13, 10:16 am

SoccerPop wrote:This list is worthless without the Vipers or the Pink Ponies... I'm just saying...

Hey they listed DTS... "Enough Said".j/k tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by 1more_dd_dad 10/05/13, 10:44 am

Tokenone wrote:From the "SoCal" boards they have ranked team's from around the country, Casper seem's to be pretty darn accurate in his rankings, but for fun it's neat to see how they rank our girl's and having our girl's #1 is pretty awesome along with having 3 Texas team's in the Top 10 is pretty cool. Enjoy!

National Rankings 02/03 age group top 30

1. NTX SRSA Solar 03 (TX): This team has blown out almost all of its competition. So Cal got to see this team in action in Las Vegas earlier this year on the small field. They will be traveling out here for Surf Cup this summer and should be a great venue to see the top team in the nation and give some local teams a shot at knocking off the giant.

2. Vardar 02 (MI): Team went 26-1-1 there only loss came against and older team last year and won the 2012 Disney Showcase U11 tournament, Vardar Cup, and back to back CUSA Mead Cup Champions.

3. Legends FC (So Cal): So Cal’s State Cup champ and a team that was playing the best last time we all suited up. Of course there will be some questions as we transition to the big field and can they keep up the momentum, they had at the end of State Cup.

4. Surf White (So Cal): The most skilled team and enjoyable team too watch. They were preseason #1 last year in So Cal and should be even stronger on the big field.

5. Blues Baker (So Cal): Some have labeled them this year’s dream team. There offensive firepower maybe unmatched and their big sister team is the best in So Cal in the 01 age group.

6. FC Waza East Black (OH): Team has played up for most of last year annihilating the competition and already looked extremely seasoned on the big field.

7. Sting (TX): Currently ranked #1 by default in Texas but don’t let that fool you they aren’t as good as the true #1 team in this poll but in their last 24 games they went 17-2-5.

8. Dallas Texans (TX): Currently ranked #3 in the Texas teams but their numbers proved slightly better than the #2 team from Texas in my rankings.

9. Eagles SC (So Cal): High flying Eagles end up 8th nationally as they have already begun the transition to the big field smoothly. Loaded with speed only question is depth.

10. Scorpions Elite (MA): Just won the PDA Spring Kickoff over PDA Academy. Team has been extremely successful.

11. Arsenal FC (So Cal): State Cup runner ups in So Cal taking their time to show their cards on the transition to the big field. Team expected to be a big player in So Cal this year.

12. Slammers FC (So Cal): Team is loaded with talent and very deep. Could be a team to watch on this list as the season progresses.

13. PDA Development Academy Storm (NJ): Strong club one of the best in the country team has added some pieces over last year and look for them to start dominating their region.

14. SDSC Navy (So Cal): Gave a spirited effort against the big #1 team but that was on the 8v8 fields and Solar is use to the 11v11 game so even with SDSC’s additions they may still have a ways to go to dethrone the champs.

15. Strikers Macias (So Cal): Playing up in the flight II of the Eagles Spring Classic posting a record of 2-0-2 was good enough to win the tournament. Underwent a makeover in the off season and were all looking forward to seeing the new face lift.

16. CSC Red (So Cal): Based on last year’s results and a nice semi-final State Cup run this team was very talented on the small field jury is still out, when it comes to the big field.

17. Livermore Fusion (No Cal): Team won the Gold U10 division this fall.

18. Liverpool RASE (TX): This team rounds out the Texas representation in this poll.

19. NJ Crush Tsunami (NJ): Another strong team in NJ and should compete well in that region.

20. FSA FC Girls Navy (CT): The lone CT representation on this poll and have some strong cross scores against higher ranked teams in that region.

21. West Coast SC (No Cal): Came in 2nd in the Gold division behind Livermore Fusion.

22. Crossfire Premier 02 (WA): GU10 RCL Champs and a strong team in the Pacific Northwest.

23. Colorado Storm Strikers (CO): Started 2013 with a 7-0 record and a team to keep your eye on.

24. FC Stars (MA): Another North East powerhouse that had a strong 2012 season and looks to build on it this year.

25. Michigan Hawks (MI): A team to watch in that region and powerhouse club.

26. Pleasanton Rage Orange (No Cal): Finished 3rd in the Gold division in No Cal’s best league.

27. Eclipse White (So Cal): Strong team last year in So Cal and deserving to be on the list.

28. Eclipse West (So Cal): Strong 02 team formerly Cypress and expected by some to challenge the best So Cal teams this year.

29. Colorado Rush (CO): Another CO team to watch out for as they are one of the top clubs in CO.

30. Hawaii Surf (HI): Semi s in Surf Thanksgiving Cup and the strongest Hawaiian team in our age group.

There are so many teams across our country and I have looked in many places and contacted a few people to get some feedback on the area and strength of the teams. Obviously there are teams left off this list that I just didn’t discover. I will continue to search and add teams as I discover them and in addition when teams on here struggle than they will move down or drop off. I will update the list monthly and I expect big changes as the season progresses.

I've officially seen it all now.....
1more_dd_dad
1more_dd_dad
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/05/13, 10:45 am

Kind of interesting that they listed SRSA, Sting, DTS, & RASE, but didn't list FC Dallas East. Really not much difference between the next 4 teams after SRSA.

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/05/13, 10:49 am

Evil or Very Mad not yet.

CSC Red (So Cal) was abke to get wins against teams that SDSC Navy (So Cal)had lost to once. So they should be ranked above them. This persons system is clearly flawed. Twisted Evil

Okay, now you've seen it all
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/05/13, 10:51 am

bwgophers wrote:Kind of interesting that they listed SRSA, Sting, DTS, & RASE, but didn't list FC Dallas East. Really not much difference between the next 4 teams after SRSA.

I can feel a BWG nationwide FBR ranking system coming on. Maybe a spot at espn next to Mel Kiper's big board cheers
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/05/13, 10:52 am

SoccerPop wrote:This list is worthless without the Vipers or the Pink Ponies... I'm just saying...

they were afraid to use the vipers name without permission. A guy did that once and was never heard from again. i heard that many of the stars on srsa tried out with the vipers but were turned down for "inadequate skill not measuring up to our basic criteria". uh oh someone from the vipers is banging on the door, gotta go. how do the vipers find people so fast? Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/05/13, 10:57 am

bwgophers wrote:Kind of interesting that they listed SRSA, Sting, DTS, & RASE, but didn't list FC Dallas East. Really not much difference between the next 4 teams after SRSA.

You should let him know! after all this is all for fun right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/05/13, 11:04 am

go99 wrote:

I can feel a BWG nationwide FBR ranking system coming on. Maybe a spot at espn next to Mel Kiper's big board cheers

lol! As much as I want to have MKJ's hairline and become the MKJ of girls soccer rankings, a "National" FBR would end up being just as subjective as this guy's rankings are. There's not enough cross-state/cross-region tournament play to calibrate all of the regions against each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Curious 10/05/13, 11:13 am

Lets have DM fly the top 30 teams in and settle this right now who #2 through #30 will place out

Just Curious
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboot 10/05/13, 11:13 am

bwgophers wrote:
go99 wrote:

lol! As much as I want to have MKJ's hairline and become the MKJ of girls soccer rankings, a "National" FBR would end up being just as subjective as this guy's rankings are. There's not enough cross-state/cross-region tournament play to calibrate all of the regions against each other.

I've got an idea, someone should develop a national league of "elite" clubs to create cross-state/cross-region matches that would allow for more accurate comparisons.
oldboot
oldboot
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunner9 10/05/13, 11:15 am

Do they use guess players in SoCal?
Gunner9
Gunner9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/05/13, 12:09 pm

bwgophers wrote:
go99 wrote:

You don't need all that. Just give far east coast and far west coast 3 times the weight of everyone else and you're set.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/05/13, 12:16 pm

Gunner9 wrote:Do they use guess players in SoCal?

i don't know but they get to use anatomical males there now apparently.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/05/13, 12:18 pm

silentparent wrote:

That's just a different interpretation of the term "guess" player...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/05/13, 12:20 pm

bwgophers wrote:
silentparent wrote:

as in your guess is as good as mine as to whether thats a real girl or not? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/05/13, 12:28 pm

silentparent wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
silentparent wrote:

as in your guess is as good as mine as to whether thats a real girl or not? Laughing

Way to blurt out the punch line SP! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunner9 10/05/13, 12:36 pm

Are you guys playing cards? Laughing
Gunner9
Gunner9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/05/13, 12:54 pm

Gunner9 wrote:Are you guys playing cards? Laughing

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Zidane 10/05/13, 02:27 pm

Here is another resource for determing how a specific club ranks. (not specific to age group)

http://nationalsoccerranking.com/club_rankings.htm

Zidane
Zidane
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: