North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
ECNL Super CupToday at 06:04 pmLongBall
TOURNAMENT: U90C UPPER 90 CHALLENGE - Dec. 4-6Today at 03:46 pmExitmiester
09G Keeper in need of new teamToday at 01:17 pmBodhiDalton
TOURNAMENT: U90C HILL COUNTRY CLASSIC - AUSTIN - Jan. 24-26Today at 09:43 amU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C SPRING KICKOFF - Feb 4-7, 2021Today at 09:43 amU90C
Renegades Soccer Club 2013G’s Opportunity’s Today at 09:40 amRenegades Soccer Club
Renegades 2011G team forming 2020/2021Today at 09:35 amRenegades Soccer Club
Congratulations: Cristiano Ronaldo Win The 18th Golden Foot Today at 01:15 amALEXXXXXXX
Sting 08B - Flower Mound/Highland VillageYesterday at 10:40 pmTitans Bailey
Sting 12b - flower mound/highland villageYesterday at 10:34 pmTitans Bailey
Sting RoyalYesterday at 10:07 pmLongBall
GAMBIT TOURNAMENT: Gambit Winter Cup Dec 11-13Yesterday at 04:48 pmPITSoccer
RPL SPRING 2021 (ACADEMY + 2009 11v11 Divisions) Reg. OPENYesterday at 03:01 pmU90C
Renegades 12G North - Blanton Yesterday at 11:07 amtareyncarol
Renegades 11G North - BlantonYesterday at 10:57 amtareyncarol
Edinson Cavani Will Be Suspend Three Games For His Improper Yesterday at 12:58 amALEXXXXXXX
08G Keeper needing new team 30/11/20, 09:48 pmSoccerway
Top ‘07 NTX Boys Teams30/11/20, 12:22 pmCtrl Alt de Ligt
ECNL-ECRL 0830/11/20, 10:46 amsmugrr
Club America 2011B palomeque OPEN Tryouts30/11/20, 09:27 amnirav_p_assar
TOURNAMENT: U90C ROUND ROCK OPEN - AUSTIN - Dec. 11-1329/11/20, 10:41 amU90C
DKSC 06G Aranha (Plano, TX 75074)28/11/20, 11:09 amDKSCJA
Tournament Guest Play: Nov & Dec26/11/20, 07:35 pmWhoopsie
High School Soccer Girls 2020-2126/11/20, 05:19 pmanothercrazysoccerdad
ECNL 04 Girls - Phoenix Fall Showcase24/11/20, 10:54 pmCheckpoint Charlie
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 27 Pixel
Statistics
We have 14544 registered users
The newest registered user is jpbiv4

Our users have posted a total of 200606 messages in 29529 subjects

04 Labor Day Tournament

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 27 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by Ballzag on 31/08/14, 10:03 pm

adufresne wrote:

Only saw bits and pieces as we played behind the elite/feet game and unfortunately lost in OT, but sure did look like alot of defenders for feet in second.  But was a nice win for feet. No one thought they could pull it off. Credit is due.

That's true, a win is a win. And we gotta give credit to Feet for getting it done no matter what it looked like. [/quote]


That's funny stuff. You gotta be kidding. A lot of defenders? What it looked like? Notice the crickets from Elite parents(except Go of course). That was a hell of a game. Both teams should be proud of that one. It looked like soccer. Plain and simple. But go ahead. Carry on......[/quote]

I have no dog in this fight. Guess you failed to read the part where I said I saw bits and pieces. Wow. Easily offended. Y'all won. Enjoy it.

Ballzag
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 65
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 27 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by soccerjack on 31/08/14, 10:15 pm

Best statement on here is they are 10 yr old kids. Some days they come to play...some days they don't. It's fun to see some parody...because that's where it's headed. The key is to have fun doing it. That's where this all will change. Gotta be athletic and smart, but gotta love the game for yourself..not mom and dad. Lots will change in the next few years.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 994
Points : 3358
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 27 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by adufresne on 31/08/14, 10:17 pm

Ballzag wrote:
adufresne wrote:

Only saw bits and pieces as we played behind the elite/feet game and unfortunately lost in OT, but sure did look like alot of defenders for feet in second.  But was a nice win for feet. No one thought they could pull it off. Credit is due.

That's true, a win is a win. And we gotta give credit to Feet for getting it done no matter what it looked like.


That's funny stuff. You gotta be kidding. A lot of defenders? What it looked like? Notice the crickets from Elite parents(except Go of course). That was a hell of a game. Both teams should be proud of that one. It looked like soccer. Plain and simple. But go ahead. Carry on......[/quote]

I have no dog in this fight. Guess you failed to read the part where I said I saw bits and pieces.  Wow. Easily offended.  Y'all won. Enjoy it. [/quote]


Not offended. I know what happened. I saw the whole game, but why a comment like that?

__________________________________________________
"You cant win the Kentucky Derby unless you're on a thoroughbred."

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 247
Points : 2713
Join date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 27 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by purezen on 31/08/14, 10:17 pm

soccerjack wrote:Best statement on here is they are 10 yr old kids. Some days they come to play...some days they don't. It's fun to see some parody...because that's where it's headed. The key is to have fun doing it. That's where this all will change.  Gotta be athletic and smart, but gotta love the game for yourself..not mom and dad.  Lots will change in the next few years.
cheers cheers
purezen
purezen
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 143
Points : 3760
Join date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 27 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by Soccertime10 on 31/08/14, 11:29 pm

Several weeks ago RASE barely beat LFS White and Texas Spirit North. Today RASE got beat by D'feeters Black. The Gap is officially closed!!
There are many great teams in this age group.
I'm predicting that Texans, Sting, and Texas Spirit will all pull out wins against RASE in the near future. I think Dalglish could beat them as well, but you know LW would never let that happen.

Soccertime10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 10
Points : 2512
Join date : 2014-01-26

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 27 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by socceroos on 01/09/14, 12:08 am

What happened this time? I am guessing the bus was moving this time...

socceroos
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 38
Points : 3096
Join date : 2012-07-24

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 27 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by smellsliketeamspirit on 01/09/14, 09:44 am

Who cares about "Upsets", "Parity" or Who Ultimately wins the Tournament???

I want to know how this Impacts that All LP Ice Cream Party, That was Penciled in for Later Today???


__________________________________________________
Texas Spirit-North OR Death???...
smellsliketeamspirit
smellsliketeamspirit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 40
Points : 2409
Join date : 2014-06-08

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 27 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by smellsliketeamspirit on 01/09/14, 09:45 am

By the Way, Congrats to "Stinky" Feet.

__________________________________________________
Texas Spirit-North OR Death???...
smellsliketeamspirit
smellsliketeamspirit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 40
Points : 2409
Join date : 2014-06-08

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 27 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by ElClassico on 01/09/14, 09:51 am

I guess there's an upside, Premiere / Dalglish will have some really good guest players for the rest of the tourney :-)
ElClassico
ElClassico
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 360
Points : 2774
Join date : 2014-05-01

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 27 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by Guest on 01/09/14, 11:41 am

Scott prevails!! 1-0

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 27 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by soccerchicken on 01/09/14, 11:46 am

Does that make LP Elite #3?
soccerchicken
soccerchicken
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 171
Points : 2519
Join date : 2014-07-09

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 27 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by Guest on 01/09/14, 01:07 pm

soccer chuck wrote:Does that make LP Elite #3?

Actually #4 (#5 if Premier beats DT in the finals) affraid

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 27 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by go99 on 01/09/14, 01:59 pm

actually still leave elite #1 LHGCL and scott #1 defacto unless premier wins
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 6833
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 27 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by ElClassico on 01/09/14, 02:49 pm

Does it really matter? They're just another very good 04 team along with the Scottie's, Spirit, Feet, etc. no gap anymore, no defacto anything. If you can pressure their D they'll resort to kick ball like most others headbands or not.
ElClassico
ElClassico
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 360
Points : 2774
Join date : 2014-05-01

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 27 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by go99 on 01/09/14, 03:33 pm

oh snap. Somebodies D just got called out.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 6833
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 27 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by ElClassico on 01/09/14, 03:57 pm

Not calling them out, they're 10 and probably not used to playing under pressure. It'll be interesting to see what they can do against Scott and their sweeper as well. Makes those over the top balls much more difficult.
ElClassico
ElClassico
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 360
Points : 2774
Join date : 2014-05-01

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 27 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by slrsoccer on 01/09/14, 04:49 pm

Just wish everyone would forget about the ranking BS, defacto BS and everything else that goes along with it.

Looks like Scott deservedly won the tourney all while giving up only 1 goal against some great competition. They should be congratulated along with all the other teams that played their hearts out.

RASE will be fine and people should get off their backs.

They have the potential to beat Scott soundly next weekend and give them some confidence going forward.

It shouldn't be very hard to see that there are 5 or 6 teams that can beat each other depending on the circumstances. This is what we as parents should be wanting as it does nothing but make our daughters better.

Congrats to Scott for winning, congrats to Premiere for a great showing, congrats to Feet for beating Elite and congrats to Elite for setting the bar.

Only thing that could have made the weekend better was if Spirit would have played but still a great weekend of soccer without them.

slrsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 148
Points : 3845
Join date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 27 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by purezen on 01/09/14, 05:08 pm

slrsoccer wrote:Just wish everyone would forget about the ranking BS, defacto BS and everything else that goes along with it.

Looks like Scott deservedly won the tourney all while giving up only 1 goal against some great competition.  They should be congratulated along with all the other teams that played their hearts out.

RASE will be fine and people should get off their backs.

They have the potential to beat Scott soundly next weekend and give them some confidence going forward.

It shouldn't be very hard to see that there are 5 or 6 teams that can beat each other depending on the circumstances.  This is what we as parents should be wanting as it does nothing but make our daughters better.

Congrats to Scott for winning, congrats to Premiere for a great showing, congrats to Feet for beating Elite and congrats to Elite for setting the bar.

Only thing that could have made the weekend better was if Spirit would have played but still a great weekend of soccer without them.

cheers
purezen
purezen
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 143
Points : 3760
Join date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 27 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by FCsoccer1 on 01/09/14, 05:14 pm

We'll put! Congrats to all teams.
FCsoccer1
FCsoccer1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 298
Points : 3732
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 27 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by 60vertices on 01/09/14, 05:27 pm

Yes well put! Congrats to all. The good news is more great soccer is on the way!

60vertices
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 43
Points : 2422
Join date : 2014-05-29

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 27 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by Guest on 01/09/14, 05:55 pm

Cleansheets wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
MoGoSoccer wrote:Everyone must bow before Elite. I was not aware of their royalty status. Poke the bear? How about someone shoot the bear and get this BS over with.

Just to clarify for all you little sensitive men out there, that means beat the team.

Easier said than done but it can happen.. I appreciate you trying to gather the masses for a "SPIRIT-ual" opportunity.  Just let the chips fall where they fall.
Might there be a Bannockburn this weekend.
Yeah thats right I called it, a Scotts victory over the English this weekend.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 27 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by MoGoSoccer on 01/09/14, 06:14 pm

Anyone can win at any time. The "Bear" has been shot. Elite parents talk the trash and now it is quiet and deflect. Thought you were best team in the country. Nobody is at this
age. Great tournament.

MoGoSoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 2348
Join date : 2014-07-24

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 27 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by go99 on 01/09/14, 06:22 pm

No deflecting and yes anyone can win anytime but come back when you can continue to win because not everyone can do that. It was a nice run that ended this weekend and starts over tomorrow. And just so we are clear I don't know if we are the best in the country because I haven't seen them just the better than your team (because otherwise you would be too busy winning to carry around all that bitterness)
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 6833
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 27 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by MoGoSoccer on 01/09/14, 06:27 pm

No bitterness just joy. How can you say you had a streak when you did not play any of the quality 04 girls teams over the last year.

MoGoSoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 2348
Join date : 2014-07-24

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 27 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by go99 on 01/09/14, 06:42 pm

actually played and beat the team we just lost too so thats one quality team. Unlike you this team does enough winning to take joy in its wins and not have to look to the losses of others for it. Enjoy it while you can because if thats your joy it will be a long bitter year for you
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 6833
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 27 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by MoGoSoccer on 01/09/14, 06:45 pm

I don't rely on my 10 year old soccer team for my joy? Too many other things in life.

MoGoSoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 2348
Join date : 2014-07-24

Back to top Go down

04 Labor Day Tournament - Page 27 Empty Re: 04 Labor Day Tournament

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum