North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTWYesterday at 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Looking Indoor soccer field for rent Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Yuna

Our users have posted a total of 205169 messages in 31958 subjects

Looking Indoor soccer field for rent

Go down

Looking Indoor soccer field for rent Empty Looking Indoor soccer field for rent

Post by amir 26/11/13, 12:40 pm

hi,

I am coaching 2nd grade soccer team and we are looking for indoor soccer place for our practices. I tried PSA plano but they are full most of the time. Do you know of any?

thanks,
Amir

amir
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 16
Points : 3817
Join date : 2013-11-25
Age : 54
Location : Addison

Back to top Go down

Looking Indoor soccer field for rent Empty Re: Looking Indoor soccer field for rent

Post by Guest 26/11/13, 12:53 pm

There are several indoor soccer facilities around that rent field time, but you are likely to find availability limited at most of them this time of year as many teams look to go inside for practices.

Assuming from your post referencing PSA, that you are in the Plano area, some of the nearest facilities that I know of are:

Blue Sky (in Allen and The Colony) www.blueskysportscenter.com
Soccer Spectrum (Richardson) www.soccerspectrum.com
Dallas Soccer Center (Richardson) www.dallassoccercenter.com

At that age, you may also want to check with any of your families to see if they are members of a church with a gymnasium available for use/rental. It won't be turf, but it can still be effective for getting touches.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Looking Indoor soccer field for rent Empty Re: Looking Indoor soccer field for rent

Post by boilerjoe_96 26/11/13, 01:31 pm

Blue sky colony is much easier to get field time than Allen. We are Allen based and can rarely get field time in the winter. Just fyi...
boilerjoe_96
boilerjoe_96
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 646
Points : 5108
Join date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

Looking Indoor soccer field for rent Empty Old Penny Whistle Park Location

Post by MaggieMaggie 26/11/13, 04:12 pm

I can't think of the name but a local guy bought the Penny Whistle Park and made it into an indoor soccer venue. Small but pretty nice. Northwest Highway and Plano Road. Might be too far.

The soccer center near 35 South and Royal looks like still in business despite the road construction. I used to be able to find field time there when everyone else was booked.
MaggieMaggie
MaggieMaggie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 461
Points : 6111
Join date : 2009-05-15
Age : 54
Location : East Dallas, Texas

Back to top Go down

Looking Indoor soccer field for rent Empty Re: Looking Indoor soccer field for rent

Post by MoveYourFeet 26/11/13, 04:29 pm

Little known place since it appears to be only gymnastics, but they have a small soccer field.
It is in The Colony.

http://www.skyhighsportscenter.com/index.php?componentName=Section&scid=55808&action=sub§ionid=30605&offset_Section=0
MoveYourFeet
MoveYourFeet
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 512
Points : 5915
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 54
Location : south of OK

Back to top Go down

Looking Indoor soccer field for rent Empty Re: Looking Indoor soccer field for rent

Post by Zizou 26/11/13, 04:33 pm

MoveYourFeet wrote:Little known place since it appears to be only gymnastics, but they have a small soccer field.
It is in The Colony.

http://www.skyhighsportscenter.com/index.php?componentName=Section&scid=55808&action=sub§ionid=30605&offset_Section=0

Plano Bizzar, single field for rent if your needing a place that is always open.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 6349
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Looking Indoor soccer field for rent Empty Re: Looking Indoor soccer field for rent

Post by TripDDs 26/11/13, 05:00 pm

Fieldhouse is also an option, and maybe talk to PSA or Fieldhouse about renting a basketball court if their turf is rented out.
TripDDs
TripDDs
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 104
Points : 4138
Join date : 2013-04-19

Back to top Go down

Looking Indoor soccer field for rent Empty Re: Looking Indoor soccer field for rent

Post by amir 27/11/13, 12:41 pm

bwgophers wrote:There are several indoor soccer facilities around that rent field time, but you are likely to find availability limited at most of them this time of year as many teams look to go inside for practices.

Assuming from your post referencing PSA, that you are in the Plano area, some of the nearest facilities that I know of are:

Blue Sky (in Allen and The Colony) www.blueskysportscenter.com
Soccer Spectrum (Richardson) www.soccerspectrum.com
Dallas Soccer Center (Richardson) www.dallassoccercenter.com

At that age, you may also want to check with any of your families to see if they are members of a church with a gymnasium available for use/rental.  It won't be turf, but it can still be effective for getting touches.
Thank you for the detailed answer! I will check those places.

Amir

amir
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 16
Points : 3817
Join date : 2013-11-25
Age : 54
Location : Addison

Back to top Go down

Looking Indoor soccer field for rent Empty Re: Looking Indoor soccer field for rent

Post by amir 27/11/13, 12:41 pm

MaggieMaggie wrote:I can't think of the name but a local guy bought the Penny Whistle Park and made it into an indoor soccer venue.  Small but pretty nice.  Northwest Highway and Plano Road.  Might be too far.

The soccer center near 35 South and Royal looks like still in business despite the road construction.  I used to be able to find field time there when everyone else was booked.
Thank you! I will check this place.

Amir

amir
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 16
Points : 3817
Join date : 2013-11-25
Age : 54
Location : Addison

Back to top Go down

Looking Indoor soccer field for rent Empty Re: Looking Indoor soccer field for rent

Post by amir 27/11/13, 12:42 pm

MoveYourFeet wrote:Little known place since it appears to be only gymnastics, but they have a small soccer field.
It is in The Colony.

http://www.skyhighsportscenter.com/index.php?componentName=Section&scid=55808&action=sub§ionid=30605&offset_Section=0
Thank you! I will check this place.

Amir

amir
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 16
Points : 3817
Join date : 2013-11-25
Age : 54
Location : Addison

Back to top Go down

Looking Indoor soccer field for rent Empty Re: Looking Indoor soccer field for rent

Post by amir 27/11/13, 12:43 pm

Amigos wrote:
MoveYourFeet wrote:Little known place since it appears to be only gymnastics, but they have a small soccer field.
It is in The Colony.

http://www.skyhighsportscenter.com/index.php?componentName=Section&scid=55808&action=sub§ionid=30605&offset_Section=0
Plano Bizzar, single field for rent if your needing a place that is always open.
Thank you! I will check this place.

Amir

amir
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 16
Points : 3817
Join date : 2013-11-25
Age : 54
Location : Addison

Back to top Go down

Looking Indoor soccer field for rent Empty Re: Looking Indoor soccer field for rent

Post by amir 27/11/13, 12:43 pm

TripDDs wrote:Fieldhouse is also an option, and maybe talk to PSA or Fieldhouse about renting a basketball court if their turf is rented out.
Thank you :-)

amir
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 16
Points : 3817
Join date : 2013-11-25
Age : 54
Location : Addison

Back to top Go down

Looking Indoor soccer field for rent Empty Re: Looking Indoor soccer field for rent

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum