North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

'06 FBR Mar 26th Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

'06 FBR Mar 26th

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

'06 FBR Mar 26th Empty '06 FBR Mar 26th

Post by Guest 26/03/14, 08:37 pm

A few notes:

1) The teams currently listed in the FBR rankings are only those found in current Spring Season Leagues or have played in tournaments this new year and have a minimum of 3 games played against other '06 opponents in the past 16 weeks.  

2)  There will be movement up and down by teams as the season progresses (some being significant) as league play progresses, old game data is removed and teams are reassigned Tier rankings based on results. 

3)  If you do not see your favorite team they either have less than 3 games vs. '06 competition or have no game data reported.  PMs with scores are welcome and all anonymity will be kept.

4)  There has been some significant shifts in points.  This is due in large part to the high number of games that have been removed and the large number of canceled games due to weather.  As an example, prior to this past weekend, most 06s in Primetime had not played a game since Feb. 23rd.

[img]'06 FBR Mar 26th 06_fbr19[/img]

Back to top Go down

'06 FBR Mar 26th Empty Re: '06 FBR Mar 26th

Post by The_Dude 27/03/14, 03:57 pm

lots of movement this Spring..

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/04/14, 04:22 pm

3 top 06 teams in top5 , lol, these 3 teams never played each other ib the last 2 seasons. From what i heard some kicks parents, the same kids play for kicks 06 select, jm and north. These 3 teams can put only one allstar roster. The fbr rankings are manipulated to attract academy kids. Just sharing what i heard.

Back to top Go down

Post by boilerjoe_96 16/04/14, 04:37 pm

Creative-fun wrote:3 top 06 teams in top5 , lol, these 3 teams never played each other ib the last 2 seasons.  From what i heard some kicks parents, the same kids play for kicks 06 select, jm and north. These 3 teams can put only one allstar roster.  The fbr rankings are manipulated to attract academy kids.  Just sharing what i heard.

Hmmm..... 2nd post, and calling out Kicks Nation, and Bo, the FBR publisher, as a mere shill... This could get good, need to follow this one.
boilerjoe_96
boilerjoe_96
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/04/14, 05:10 pm

Hi creative fun.

Facts:
26 registered and playing Kicks 06 girls.
Some girls do play on Selecao, JM, and North.
18 of the 26 train together with JM
22 of the 26 train together in our Kicks Futsal program twice per week.

The purpose of the cross play is simple, foster develolment. We have no need to guest play outside of Kicks. For those that want the extra they get the extra, all within the club.

Are all 26 at the same level, nope, but you are more than welcome to come out to a session and see where yours fits in.

As far as FBR goes, well, I have BW go over it from time to time. He has no affiliation with Kicks. I plug numbers in and numbers come out.

If it's an issue I have no need to publish it. I was injured, bored, and started it with nothing else to do at that time. The works been done. Simply keep it for my own information. Anyone else is more than capable of starting another up.

Thanks for the advertisement. I'm getting back to the Fluminese vs Anderlecht game at Dallas Cup. Great weather out today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/04/14, 05:44 pm

So kicks 06 has 26 girls, not all at the same skill level and 3 teams in fbr top 5. Pretty soon all three top 3 teams. And this is not cheating fbr ranking system. because i rank the teams based on software. program with tbe same kids playing for these 3 teams.My eye test tells me there is one highly skilled and fast team that deserves top be top team. The rest is ..........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/04/14, 05:49 pm

Are the players on your DDs team all at the same skill level?

I appreciate the banter as the forum has been boring lately. For every shameless self promotion you are just advertising for us.

I will leave you with this... no player plays on all 3 teams. Again, you are more than welcome to come on out and have a look. Would be a pleasure to have you.

Don't worry about FBR. I won't be posting it anymore. Have a good one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/04/14, 08:30 pm

Creative-fun wrote:So kicks 06 has 26 girls,  not all at the same skill level and 3 teams in fbr top 5.  Pretty soon all three top 3 teams.                             And this is not cheating fbr ranking system.     because i rank the teams based  on software.      program with tbe same kids playing for these 3 teams.My eye test tells me there is one highly skilled and fast team that deserves top be top team.  The rest is ..........

My DD plays on Kicks JM only, and I am comfortable with the fact that she's not as skilled as the Selecao girls. She gets to practice with the Selecao girls, but get her game time with Kicks JM. She plays the whole game too. Coach does not ever ask her to sit out substantial minutes for the sake of winning. In fact, he makes his cross players play goalie for JM. We were with the Texans before and their A team would not allow my daughter (or any other B-teamer) to slow down their practices, so I am appreciative of Coach Juan's philosophy. If you don't like the Kicks 06' cross-training, you can reduce it by bring your DD out. I personally don't hold any grudges and would welcome you and your DD if it's a good fit.

The fast comment. I do take offense to that. My DD will be at the track this summer. I invite you to bring your DD out! http://taafregion7.org/Region_7_Track.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/04/14, 08:35 pm

Newbie question, which is more frowned upon? guest playing on other clubs or cross-playing within same club. I see a lot of both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/04/14, 08:36 pm

They only frown on us, because they need to. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/04/14, 09:32 pm

Not sure which Texans division you are speaking of but my daughter plays for Texans South and the coaches there allow different skill levels to practice together. A team B team. Sometimes mixed ages. It has been a great environment for my kid to improve quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/04/14, 09:34 pm

He is speaking of a different group. They have since moved on from Texans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar 16/04/14, 09:47 pm

There are no contracts in academy. Why should either be frowned upon?

Besides who wouldn't want their daughter to watch stronger players from a sister team do all the work just for the sake of winning?

Oscar
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ballhead 16/04/14, 09:51 pm

Creative-fun wrote:So kicks 06 has 26 girls,  not all at the same skill level and 3 teams in fbr top 5.  Pretty soon all three top 3 teams.                             And this is not cheating fbr ranking system.     because i rank the teams based  on software.      program with tbe same kids playing for these 3 teams.My eye test tells me there is one highly skilled and fast team that deserves top be top team.  The rest is ..........

Why do you care so much?
ballhead
ballhead
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/04/14, 10:03 pm

06southgirl wrote:Not sure which Texans division you are speaking of but my daughter plays for Texans South and the coaches there allow different skill levels to practice together.   A team B team.     Sometimes mixed ages.   It has been a great environment for my kid to improve quickly.    

Sorry about that. I shouldn't have mentioned the specific club name. The group I was referring to was a small sample and does not represent the whole. They have moved on and then moved on again.

It sounds like you found a good environment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/04/14, 11:37 pm

I got my msg through. My dd played against tbe same kids last season at a tment. They were called Kicks 06 selecao, we played them this season cbysa. they are called kicks jm with a few new faces. And we played kicks north and we saw few familiar faces from tbe tnent. Cobra-kai, take ur mask off, i know its u borrusia trying to defend your ground. Just see the timings of cobversations. 8.35 - borrusia, 8.36 cobra-kai. I am not going to waste my time on this subject.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/04/14, 05:22 am

My DD never played for Texans and I don't use anonymous usernames to call out people like you. I've got the post count to prove it buddy.

Obviously a newbie, if you are still looking for a Liverpool uniform give me a ring, I've got a few friends that may be able to help you out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/04/14, 06:23 am

We haven't posted looking for players in a while, but I think you just did it for us. Thanks man!

If you are looking for an environment focused on development and allowing her to play as much as She wants, in different positions, and all within the cozy confines of her club then Kicks make be the place for you. Gives us a look!

www.DallasKicks.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAY2FEET!! 17/04/14, 06:57 am

JM, Borussia, Cobra-Kai, and even BW have been planning 06 domination since these kids were in diapers.
Those girls are actually the 01 Kicks playing on their knees. And JM is not even his real name. It's DM in disguise!!!

PLAY2FEET!!
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/04/14, 06:58 am

BOOM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/04/14, 07:42 am

Creative-fun wrote:I got my msg through.  My dd played against tbe same kids last season at a tment. They were called Kicks 06 selecao,  we played them this season cbysa.  they are called kicks jm with a few new faces.  And we played kicks north and we saw few familiar faces from tbe tnent.  Cobra-kai, take ur mask off, i know its u borrusia trying to defend your ground.  Just see the timings of cobversations. 8.35 - borrusia, 8.36 cobra-kai.     I am not going to waste my time on this subject.

No mask needed. My name is Robert Trillo 214-418-8217. What's your name?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 17/04/14, 08:16 am

Creative Fun.. I give you credit for getting the blood pumping again.  The forum has been dead for a while.. but you didn't have to pee on the rug in the process.  

It sounds like you just realized that we cross play & train as a group, when in reality that has been public knowledge for quite some time.  But I ain't mad at ya..

However, let's examine the facts.  As Borussia mentioned, not 1 player takes the field for all 3 teams you referenced.  So what you or the other parents recognized was the team name, let's be real.  But did they also inform you that you guys brought in a player that has worn 5 or 6 different kits this Spring?  

I've got a .69 cent check w/your name on it that says they did not.  Think twice before calling that kettle black.

'06 FBR Mar 26th 98f9fcf4-0fab-42dc-80a3-e017176656aa

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/04/14, 09:24 am

Im going to use a bit from my amigo 4-3-3 here...

The CPP rule in select makes it a bit more like academy....

"Herb there are multiple threads on CPP already, why the need to chime in on JM's 2014/2015 info thread?...and are you informed enough to speculate from the outside looking in on who JM chooses to CPP?

I suggest if you're trying to lobby against the CPP rule, take it up with LH instead of Kicks.

If you're trying to police JM - good luck with that. LOL.

If you think you're hurting Kicks' reputation with this debate, you haven't paid attention to how its worked out for their players the last 5 years, given Kicks is the only club that has truly used a player pool concept with combined practices since Academy, and now becomes the only '01 club with multiple D1 byes earned by teams they've trained since Academy.

It's a bit silly people still single out Kicks on this issue, as Kicks SC has faced several teams this spring using CPP to bring players from other D1 teams or players down from '00 teams. I can pretty much guarantee, if they'd lost any of those games, not a single Kicks parent would've complained publicly or privately about CPP.

If the rule stands as written, expect Kicks to use it as they see fit, and expect the other teams to do the same...as they are ALREADY doing. If LH changes the rule, I expect Kicks will abide by changes and follow the rules, as they always have.

As has been mentioned previously, Kicks is looking to compete nationally and will be focused on development and positioning the girls to maximize their potential. LH is not the primary focus for Kicks at U14.

Given how things are looking, the 30+ girls that will train together next year with Kicks SC / Kicks gold will be a very talented bunch, and their practices will allow your DD to face off against some of the best talent in this region.

Instead of worrying about CPP, which is a relative non-issue, bring your DD to tryouts if she can fit in with that group."

Coach Juans approach is to train em together, play em together and watch them develop. It is all about development.

My DD plays on JM, happily. When I brought her back to Kicks the only place I wanted her was on his "second" team. Flat out, havent asked for a Selecao spot, and wont. He needs her, he will aks, she earns it, she will get it, WHEN IT MATTERS. Right now, she trains with em all, plays with em all and is loving and learning the beatiful game as it should be played. She is getting this from arguably one of the best coaches in NTX currently, in any age group.

They have been calling him on this for years.. the method hasnt changed, but the current group is stronger than their big sisters were at this same age... he has refined it, and our 06s are reaping the rewards. His 01s are considered top 15 in the country and every one of those parents will testify to how far along our little ones are...

I like our chances.  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/04/14, 11:18 am

WESLEYCRUSHERS wrote:JM, Borussia, Cobra-Kai, and even BW have been planning 06 domination since these kids were in diapers.
Those girls are actually the 01 Kicks playing on their knees. And JM is not even his real name. It's DM in disguise!!!

Hey! Keep me out of this! Evil or Very Mad 

Magenta is NOT in my color wheel... Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/04/14, 09:54 am

Food for thought . Borussia Fc ranked just outside 20. I take my allegations back. So there are 4 teams with same 26 kids . Here is my suggestion for Bo and rest of the kicks crew trying to be defensive. Why don't you register in one of the upcoming u8 tourneys and register as Borussia Fc and pretty soon, you can have top 4 teams, then work on kicks south, kicks west, kicks east, kicks central and have top 8 teams with 26 kids. Here is all the advertising you need.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next