North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Not enough players - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Not enough players

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Not enough players - Page 2 Empty Re: Not enough players

Post by SickofStupidity 07/08/14, 08:50 pm

If you get your release, it looks like FC Dallas 04G White (HUNTER) is adding two more players.  (Assuming the 3 players who left don't get there first.)

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SocDad 07/08/14, 09:20 pm

SickofSilliness wrote:If you get your release, it looks like FC Dallas 04G White (HUNTER) is adding two more players.  (Assuming the 3 players who left don't get there first.)

Ohhh snap....you may have just uncovered something!!!!  affraid
SocDad
SocDad
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2fun2watch 07/08/14, 10:52 pm

Another04Parent wrote:Which team is this.  We are new to the area and haven't signed with anyone.

PM sent.
2fun2watch
2fun2watch
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by ONLYASOCCERDAD 08/08/14, 02:31 am

NTX SOCCER REQUIRES THAT you sign and receive a "fact sheet" when your tryout for a team. the fact sheet states the teams objectives. such as which league they will play in, how much it cost, how many tournaments team will play and coach(s) of team. if ANY of these things change, after the fact, you have grounds for a release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! call ntssa

ONLYASOCCERDAD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ONLYASOCCERDAD 08/08/14, 02:31 am

sam04 wrote:What happens if your team loses players after qualifying and you only have 11 players. Can you try for PPL? Can the team be called a team? Can I get out of my contract?
NTX SOCCER REQUIRES THAT you sign and receive a "fact sheet" when your tryout for a team. the fact sheet states the teams objectives. such as which league they will play in, how much it cost, how many tournaments team will play and coach(s) of team. if ANY of these things change, after the fact, you have grounds for a release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! call ntssa

ONLYASOCCERDAD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ballhead 08/08/14, 05:35 am

ONLYASOCCERDAD wrote:
sam04 wrote:What happens if your team loses players after qualifying and you only have 11 players. Can you try for PPL? Can the team be called a team? Can I get out of my contract?

Hold on there, it's not quite that simple.  If a team plans to play in LHGCL, but doesn't make it in through the QT, that does not give all the players grounds for a release.  Many of the items in the fact sheet are estimates and expectations, not absolutes.  If the club hires the coach (rather than the team), it explicitly states that they can change the coach at any time.

You'll see the words "anticipated" and "estimated" in there several times.

That said, I do recommend calling NTX to see what the options are.  If there are not enough players on the team to play on a league, I'd guess there is a remedy there.
ballhead
ballhead
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by GoBruins91 08/08/14, 08:35 am

My husband was transferred from Southern Cal and we are looking for a team for our daughter.  We have only been in town for a couple weeks, and a neighbor with an older girl pointed us in this direction to look for team openings.

Our daughter played competitive soccer, and we know we are late to the process, but are looking for a home where she can develop and get playing time.

She started at forward for her last team, but we feel that something not quite so crazy competitive is best for her now.  The transition to a new school, friends, etc., can be tough, and we want to make sure she is not overwhelmed, but keeps up her development

We tried a practice with one team, but want to see what our other options might be.  The coach said the team would be playing in Plano Division 1 and we watched them play this past weekend.  We like the coach and the girls, but don't want to rush into anything.

Anyway - please let me know if your team still has an opening.
GoBruins91
GoBruins91
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 08/08/14, 08:59 am

GoBruins91 wrote:My husband was transferred from Southern Cal and we are looking for a team for our daughter.  We have only been in town for a couple weeks, and a neighbor with an older girl pointed us in this direction to look for team openings.

Our daughter played competitive soccer, and we know we are late to the process, but are looking for a home where she can develop and get playing time.

She started at forward for her last team, but we feel that something not quite so crazy competitive is best for her now.  The transition to a new school, friends, etc., can be tough, and we want to make sure she is not overwhelmed, but keeps up her development

We tried a practice with one team, but want to see what our other options might be.  The coach said the team would be playing in Plano Division 1 and we watched them play this past weekend.  We like the coach and the girls, but don't want to rush into anything.

PM sent.
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by GoBruins91 08/08/14, 09:31 am

GoBruins91 wrote:My husband was transferred from Southern Cal and we are looking for a team for our daughter.  We have only been in town for a couple weeks, and a neighbor with an older girl pointed us in this direction to look for team openings.

Thank you for all the responses!  Many of you asked where we live.

We are in The Colony south of 121.  I understand there are a lot of teams in our area, which is nice, but not a deciding factor.

We are not opposed to a "moderate" drive (I guess that's all relative, but after dealing with So Cal traffic Smile) and are used to a soccer commute.  Just want to find a good fit and make sure she is getting development and playing time.
GoBruins91
GoBruins91
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by 2fun2watch 08/08/14, 10:05 am

PM sent
2fun2watch
2fun2watch
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBTeamworks 08/08/14, 04:35 pm

Are you ready to take the step up from rec league soccer?

We have a few spots available on AYSES (Advanced Youth Soccer Educational System http://www.ayses.com). We have a great group of girls on our Black and White squads which have 13 players each. The Black team participated in the Lake Highlands QT but both will be playing in Plano Premier this fall.

We Practice in McKinney near HWY's 121 & 75 and our fields are lighted and in pristine condition.

Financial aid is available as well as monthly payment options.

Contact Coach Steve Jensen M# 214-597-2527 if you have questions or would like to join us for a practice.
CBTeamworks
CBTeamworks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandalorian 09/08/14, 04:41 pm

How come no one wants to call this club out?
Mandalorian
Mandalorian
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandalorian 09/08/14, 04:44 pm

I'm going with- Fever.
Mandalorian
Mandalorian
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Justwantstoplay 09/08/14, 05:21 pm

Liverpool Carragher 04G coached by Tahlon Drake is looking for an additional forward or midfielder to join us for the upcoming 2014-2015 season. We practice in The Colony at Blue Sky on Mondays and Wednesdays from 7-8:30.

We will be playing PPL D1 this next season (received a bye into league).

GoBruins91 - we would love to have your daughter come check us out. We have a fantastic coach and a great group of girls. Please PM me for additional information.

Justwantstoplay
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by dreadpirateroberts 09/08/14, 07:35 pm

I am have no affiliation with Carragher but know this team and coach - first class all the way.
dreadpirateroberts
dreadpirateroberts
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2