North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

04 Girls Teams - Spring Kickoff Tournament - Page 8 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

04 Girls Teams - Spring Kickoff Tournament

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

04 Girls Teams - Spring Kickoff Tournament - Page 8 Empty Re: 04 Girls Teams - Spring Kickoff Tournament

Post by Guest 09/02/15, 06:47 pm

Nothing_but_net wrote:
blastit wrote:GSSC will be a real threat if they can upgrade up front. d definitely holds their line

Saw the DT Scott-GSSC game. Scott scored late in the second half and one in the last minute of the game. Close up to that point.  Props to Scott for getting it done.
"Props to Scott for getting it done"!?! They should have been propped up...cause they were dead. Dead all weekend. That was the worst showing I have ever seen out of that team. Complete meltdown in the Pulp game. Their performance this past weekend is not indicative of what this team is capable of. The same goes for Feet too, both teams are way better than what they showed.

Back to top Go down

04 Girls Teams - Spring Kickoff Tournament - Page 8 Empty Re: 04 Girls Teams - Spring Kickoff Tournament

Post by Peak_Performance_Dad 10/02/15, 07:58 am

Cleansheets wrote:
Nothing_but_net wrote:
blastit wrote:GSSC will be a real threat if they can upgrade up front. d definitely holds their line

Saw the DT Scott-GSSC game. Scott scored late in the second half and one in the last minute of the game. Close up to that point.  Props to Scott for getting it done.
"Props to Scott for getting it done"!?! They should have been propped up...cause they were dead. Dead all weekend. That was the worst showing I have ever seen out of that team. Complete meltdown in the Pulp game. Their performance this past weekend is not indicative of what this team is capable of. The same goes for Feet too, both teams are way better than what they showed.

Clean - one of the benefits of these pre-LHCL tourneys is for the girls to shake off the winter rust and get refocused. I, as I am sure all of us parents, have seen matches / tourneys where our DD and their team play far below their potential. I have no doubt DT - Scott will be ready come league play (as will be the case for Feet and the other top 5 teams).
Peak_Performance_Dad
Peak_Performance_Dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/02/15, 08:31 am

Winter rust? Didn't they play tournaments all thru the break, including Vegas? Maybe not as much playing for feet over the break though. We know they played at least 1
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Full Kit Wankers Beware 10/02/15, 10:03 am

Cleansheets wrote:
Nothing_but_net wrote:

You are what you put on the field that day.  Often a "complete meltdown" is the direct result of the opposing side and their actions, technically and/or tactically.
Full Kit Wankers Beware
Full Kit Wankers Beware
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/02/15, 11:01 am

Full Kit Wankers Beware wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:
Nothing_but_net wrote:

You are what you put on the field that day.  Often a "complete meltdown" is the direct result of the opposing side and their actions, technically and/or tactically.
You are 100% correct. Solar played a fantastic game against Scott and they did what they needed to do to win. To use your words, what Scott "Put on the field that day" was crap. They went out there and dropped a deuce. Having seen this team play in league and various tournaments for the last ten months, that was by far the worst I have ever seen them play. For that matter, they didn't play well the whole weekend. That's were I was going with the meltdown reference, because that's what they did. Or you could use collapse ,crumple, breakdown, flounder, disintegrate or fail which ever you choose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/02/15, 11:12 am

Cleansheets wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:
Nothing_but_net wrote:

You are 100% correct. Solar played a fantastic game against Scott and they did what they needed to do to win. To use your words, what Scott "Put on the field that day" was crap. They went out there and dropped a deuce. Having seen this team play in league and various tournaments for the last ten months, that was by far the worst I have ever seen them play. For that matter, they didn't play well the whole weekend. That's were I was going with the meltdown reference, because that's what they did. Or you could use collapse ,crumple, breakdown, flounder, disintegrate or fail which ever you choose.

Hey Sheets...

It's Tuesday already... Get over it bro! Don't make me go Adele Dazeem on you... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/02/15, 11:27 am

bwgophers wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:
Nothing_but_net wrote:

Hey Sheets...  

It's Tuesday already...  Get over it bro!   Don't make me go Adele Dazeem on you...  Rolling Eyes
Thanks bw I needed someone to talk me back away from the ledge. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/02/15, 11:37 am

Cleansheets wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:
Nothing_but_net wrote:

Hey Sheets...  

It's Tuesday already...  Get over it bro!   Don't make me go Adele Dazeem on you...  Rolling Eyes
Thanks bw I needed someone to talk me back away from the ledge. Sad

Good! Now, let your DD out of her room and give her something besides bread and water...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/02/15, 12:14 pm

I am reading LOTS of excuses. Maybe, just MAYBE the top 3-5 teams in the '05 group are much better than the 04's are willing to admit! Jus' Sayin'...

I haven't seen anyone acknowledge this elephant in the room. I wonder if it is because those 4th grader's parents are not nearly as insane as you folks? Solar Pulp, Sting Diaz, RASE Elite, DTS 05. all can compete

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePonyPower 10/02/15, 12:27 pm

Usually the top team of an age group will beat some of the top ten teams in the age group above. When a top 05 team does this consistently they will get recognition.

PurplePonyPower
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/02/15, 12:57 pm

Way to piggyback on another teams accomplishments. Pulpdaddy did a great job showing themselves. The other teams you mentioned get NO credit until you compete yourself
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8