The newest registered user is swec0602
Our users have posted a total of 204627 messages in 31530 subjects
Here's a list of what to expect:
- Different types of Chili to sample, beer and football!
- Drum & Pipe (yes, Scottish Bag-pipes) kilted firemen from local stations
- Silent Auction with incredible pieces up for bid! Don't miss the silent auction, I hear there is a romantic 2 hour flight around the metroplex up for grabs as well as signed autographed sports memorabilia!
- Personal massages on site at your request.
- Events for the kids to participate in.
- Don't miss the selfie booth! If you are on social media be sure to use #CelticChiliCookoff.
Here are the Specs. on the event:
Date: Sunday, December 6th
Time: 3:00 - 7:00pm
Where: Lantana Golf Club - 800 Golf Club Drive, Argyle, TX 76226
This is going to be a fun family friendly afternoon watching football on big screens, enjoying some fantastic Chili, and having lots of laughs.
To stay up to date on event news be sure to like the Facebook page:
If you are interested in signing up a cooking team for the event you can find the rules here:
And you can sign up your team online here
We are offering discount admission tickets through the end of the month. You will save $2 an adult, and $1 each child by pre buying this month. Purchase discount tickets today here:
For Cook-Off questions please email Michael Wheelock, firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's see what else our Soccer Clubs can do in the kitchen and just not on the field! Soccer parents are welcome to sign up to represent their Club!
NTX Celtic FC
- TxSoccer Author
- Posts : 651
Points : 4867
Join date : 2012-10-23