The newest registered user is harry potter
Our users have posted a total of 205131 messages in 31927 subjects
Tournament dates are 6/2/2016 thru 6/5/2016 for both NTX registered teams, US Youth and US Club teams. Games will be held at Five Star Soccer Complex, The Colony, TX. Primary game days will be Friday through Sunday. If there is enough interest with local teams some games will be played Thursday evening.
REGISTRATION OPEN - Deadline May 25. We were at Maximum Capacity for 5 Star Last year of 85 teams with many missing out, so don't delay sign up today!
Age groups are based on the traditional school year age chart. Only U9 and U10 age brackets will offer an age pure category based on birth year.
Tournament Fees: U7-U10 $435; U11-U16 $565.
On site Athletic Trainer is Steve Parker
ALL GAMES WILL BE PLAYED AS FULL GAMES
We will do our best to group teams into Birthyear brackets, of course this creates problems as you don't get to see the rosters until a couple of days before we will try our best to accommodate as best we can
- TxSoccer Postmaster
- Posts : 134
Points : 3666
Join date : 2014-01-27
- TxSoccer Lurker
- Posts : 6
Points : 2683
Join date : 2016-05-26
- TxSoccer Poster
- Posts : 53
Points : 3146
Join date : 2015-04-22
Schedules will be out tomorrow
Walked the fields with PARD this afternoon to get a sense of where things stand on field conditions. As expected after yesterday's deluge, majority of the fields are not playable. If we receive the same amount of rain as we did yesterday, it is unlikely the fields will be playable at least for a Friday start. Sun and wind are needed to dry things out.
Aside from field conditions, our most important concern is safety of the players. Everything is being done to make this tournament happen, even if we have to play in long grass because the fields can't be mowed.
With that said Triumph FC wants you to know that if we cannot play, teams will receive a full refund of the tournament fee. We have kept the cost to bare minimum, including not ordering awards at this point and other needed items because of the impending weather.
Continue to prepare and upload your check in documents. Deadline for uploads has been extended to Thursday night. We will keep you posted on conditions.
Fingers crossed and hoping for sun and wind to dry us out.