North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced  - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15368 registered users
The newest registered user is Jtkmd1

Our users have posted a total of 204650 messages in 31542 subjects

Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced  - Page 2 Empty Re: Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced

Post by RightWingDad 27/04/17, 03:05 pm

What happened to Solar 02 DA? Gotta figure there just might be one, uh 3 WNT pool players in that lot.

RightWingDad
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 641
Join date : 2012-06-15

Back to top Go down

Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced  - Page 2 Empty Re: Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 27/04/17, 03:06 pm

Goes to show you, not that many coaches in these clubs have "A" or "B" license as required for DA..

Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 870
Points : 4844
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced  - Page 2 Empty Re: Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced

Post by go99 27/04/17, 03:10 pm

RightWingDad wrote:What happened to Solar 02 DA? Gotta figure there just might be one, uh 3 WNT pool players in that lot.

Zizou told me they were all moving over to texans once they found out they were dropping ecnl to focus on the DA Twisted Evil
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 7557
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced  - Page 2 Empty Re: Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced

Post by Foxysoccermom 27/04/17, 03:12 pm

go99 wrote:Can squeeze sour grapes all you want but it will only make bitter wine


Ummm yea. I like to sip on bitter wine...why don't you come drink some with me and we can discuss how changing the name of a program and using the same coaches and clubs will improve it. You know what I'm sayin...you big hunk a soccer knowledge you.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 734
Points : 2920
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced  - Page 2 Empty Re: Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced

Post by RightWingDad 27/04/17, 03:19 pm

go99 wrote:
RightWingDad wrote:What happened to Solar 02 DA? Gotta figure there just might be one, uh 3 WNT pool players in that lot.

Zizou told me they were all moving over to texans once they found out they were dropping ecnl to focus on the DA Twisted Evil

Yes because we all know how much Hassan loves the women's game.
RightWingDad
RightWingDad
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 641
Points : 4528
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : Pretty far removed from the touchline now

Back to top Go down

Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced  - Page 2 Empty Re: Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced

Post by Guest 27/04/17, 03:26 pm

Foxysoccermom wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:
ItsMeAgain wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:
ItsMeAgain wrote:
kick_tha_ball wrote:

No coaches yet. Just dates and times.

probably don't have anyone yet.....................


Uh yeah they do and announced them at the first DA practice. However that's on a need to know basis and it looks like you don't need to know. tongue

dont really care either.................
Feel better now? Rolling Eyes

Sheets you so crazy. What da you say we grab a drink after work tonight and talk about soccer...if you know what I mean.

Ummm...I'm married. Embarassed

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced  - Page 2 Empty Re: Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced

Post by TatonkaBurger 27/04/17, 03:49 pm

go99 wrote:Can squeeze sour grapes all you want but it will only make bitter wine

Come on go.  Skepticism isn't sour grapes.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 4843
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced  - Page 2 Empty Re: Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced

Post by go99 27/04/17, 03:57 pm

But unfounded skepticism in the face of proven past result with Boys DA or the company consulting with the DA Double Pass and their results with the German soccer federation or the Belgium one definitely has notes of sour grapes in it
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 7557
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced  - Page 2 Empty Re: Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced

Post by go99 27/04/17, 03:59 pm

Foxysoccermom wrote:
go99 wrote:Can squeeze sour grapes all you want but it will only make bitter wine


Ummm yea. I like to sip on bitter wine...why don't you come drink some with me and we can discuss how changing the name of a program and using the same coaches and clubs will improve it. You know what I'm sayin...you big hunk a soccer knowledge you.

I'm not that easy. Okay maybe I am but thats not the point. I mean what are we talking Boones Farm or maybe a Sam's box wine 2017 vintage?
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 7557
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced  - Page 2 Empty Re: Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced

Post by SocDad 27/04/17, 04:02 pm

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:Goes to show you, not that many coaches in these clubs have "A" or "B" license as required for DA..


As to why/who will be coaching which team.....I think you have hit the nail on the head SOaP!

Take for instance the U14:  
Pulpaneck - National B
Grado - National C
SocDad
SocDad
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Posts : 321
Points : 3932
Join date : 2013-02-14
Location : In the Hamster wheel

Back to top Go down

Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced  - Page 2 Empty Re: Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced

Post by go99 27/04/17, 04:12 pm

not sure he hit the nail but perfect example at to why pulp is DA and grado is ECNL. DA requires a higher license. They don't require 50 coaches in the club to have it, just the ones coaching the teams. So all of you top licensed coaches will be moving from the ECNL teams to DA (this by no means a higher license equates to a better coach)
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 7557
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced  - Page 2 Empty Re: Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced

Post by Foxysoccermom 27/04/17, 04:17 pm

Sounds like fcd might be ready to unleash the big kat then. The time has finally come.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 734
Points : 2920
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced  - Page 2 Empty Re: Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced

Post by RightWingDad 27/04/17, 04:19 pm

Gotta think JK at Solar will be DA for sure. I mean heck, all those obstacle courses he uses at practice and lengthy emails to parents explaining the nuance of the Barca way to us ignorant 'Merican's, he's gotta have an A license.
RightWingDad
RightWingDad
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 641
Points : 4528
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : Pretty far removed from the touchline now

Back to top Go down

Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced  - Page 2 Empty Re: Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced

Post by TatonkaBurger 27/04/17, 04:49 pm

go99 wrote:But unfounded skepticism in the face of proven past result with Boys DA or the company consulting with the DA Double Pass and their results with the German soccer federation or the Belgium one definitely has notes of sour grapes in it

Unfounded sour grapes actually.  Tryouts have not even happened so I do not know where my DD will be playing yet.  It is hard to be sour grapes when I will most likey be a part of it.  But it is easy for you to throw out there so go ahead.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 4843
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced  - Page 2 Empty Re: Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced

Post by Foxysoccermom 27/04/17, 06:25 pm

go99 wrote:But unfounded skepticism in the face of proven past result with Boys DA or the company consulting with the DA Double Pass and their results with the German soccer federation or the Belgium one definitely has notes of sour grapes in it

I don't know wth you're talking about but I like the way you roll....let's grab a box of wine at Sam's....head down to the river and you can tell me all about this German double DA and Belgian waffle stuff.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 734
Points : 2920
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced  - Page 2 Empty Re: Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced

Post by DoubleDDRedux 27/04/17, 09:45 pm

Foxysoccermom wrote:
go99 wrote:But unfounded skepticism in the face of proven past result with Boys DA or the company consulting with the DA Double Pass and their results with the German soccer federation or the Belgium one definitely has notes of sour grapes in it

I don't know wth you're talking about but I like the way you roll....let's grab a box of wine at Sam's....head down to the river and you can tell me all about this German double DA and Belgian waffle stuff.
y'all can use my van!
DoubleDDRedux
DoubleDDRedux
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 230
Points : 4060
Join date : 2012-06-30

Back to top Go down

Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced  - Page 2 Empty Re: Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced

Post by Blank77 28/04/17, 09:52 am

You'll need to clean it out first.
Blank77
Blank77
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 927
Points : 5204
Join date : 2011-05-15
Location : Obviously at a different IP than last time

Back to top Go down

Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced  - Page 2 Empty Re: Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced

Post by Guess Who 28/04/17, 10:04 am

Does anyone have detail on the Pilot/DA 02 Teams Texans, FCD, Solar are launching For some reason unknown the 02's will only have this. Looks like another composite attempt again.
Guess Who
Guess Who
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 200
Points : 4241
Join date : 2011-11-28

Back to top Go down

Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced  - Page 2 Empty Re: Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced

Post by Guest 28/04/17, 10:11 am

I believe next year 02 is planning on having own age group. So this is a preemptive strike to maybe get the ones that aren't ready to play with the 01's this year. Just a guess. But agree. Composite was an absolute joke, and nowhere near used for much benefit to any players.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced  - Page 2 Empty Re: Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced

Post by jogobonito06 28/04/17, 10:32 am

fireman1594 wrote:I believe next year 02 is planning on having own age group. So this is a preemptive strike to maybe get the ones that aren't ready to play with the 01's this year. Just a guess. But agree. Composite was an absolute joke, and nowhere near used for much benefit to any players.

I only see FCD separating this one out so far. If the Big 3 do this, where would the 02's play games this year?
jogobonito06
jogobonito06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 354
Points : 3326
Join date : 2014-10-30

Back to top Go down

Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced  - Page 2 Empty Re: Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced

Post by Guess Who 28/04/17, 11:18 am

I would think 02's would play were DA01/02's play. But if this agin is anything like composite then who knows! What's to say all the teams in DA conference will have an 02 Pilot team. SMH doesn't make sense
Guess Who
Guess Who
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 200
Points : 4241
Join date : 2011-11-28

Back to top Go down

Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced  - Page 2 Empty Re: Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced

Post by Guest 28/04/17, 11:33 am

Question any league that is run by the clubs. it is too easy for the need/ability for the club to produce numbers override doing what is best for players and parents. If it is not sanctioned by DA, then they will not provide facilities and refs, like I understand they will for "true" DA teams.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced  - Page 2 Empty Re: Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced

Post by Foxysoccermom 28/04/17, 12:04 pm

fireman1594 wrote:Question any league that is run by the clubs. it is too easy for the need/ability for the club to produce numbers override doing what is best for players and parents. If it is not sanctioned by DA, then they will not provide facilities and refs, like I understand they will for "true" DA teams.

They found Fairview at the last minute for jdl. Which was a screaming success from what I've heard. I wonder if da deux will keep score or just be focused on development.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 734
Points : 2920
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced  - Page 2 Empty Re: Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced

Post by 123hts 01/05/17, 01:48 pm

Guess Who wrote:Does anyone have detail on the Pilot/DA 02 Teams Texans, FCD, Solar are launching For some reason unknown the 02's will only have this. Looks like another  composite attempt again.

Heard that Texans and Solar were not having a Pilot Team for any age group. Can anyone from FCD shed some light on why they have this Pilot (and only for 02's) division? and what is the purpose? and who they will play? and what they will play for? If it smells like it and sounds like it it must be compost. I mean composite.




123hts
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 11
Points : 2427
Join date : 2016-04-17

Back to top Go down

Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced  - Page 2 Empty Re: Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced

Post by 5050Ball 01/05/17, 01:50 pm

123hts wrote:
Guess Who wrote:Does anyone have detail on the Pilot/DA 02 Teams Texans, FCD, Solar are launching For some reason unknown the 02's will only have this. Looks like another  composite attempt again.

Heard that Texans and Solar were not having a Pilot Team for any age group. Can anyone from FCD shed some light on why they have this Pilot (and only for 02's) division? and what is the purpose? and who they will play? and what they will play for? If it smells like it and sounds like it it must be compost. I mean composite.



 

Because AG needed a job.
5050Ball
5050Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 247
Points : 2986
Join date : 2015-06-19

Back to top Go down

Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced  - Page 2 Empty Re: Solar ECNL and DA tryouts announced

Post by 123hts 01/05/17, 05:55 pm

5050Ball wrote:
123hts wrote:
Guess Who wrote:Does anyone have detail on the Pilot/DA 02 Teams Texans, FCD, Solar are launching For some reason unknown the 02's will only have this. Looks like another  composite attempt again.

Heard that Texans and Solar were not having a Pilot Team for any age group. Can anyone from FCD shed some light on why they have this Pilot (and only for 02's) division? and what is the purpose? and who they will play? and what they will play for? If it smells like it and sounds like it it must be compost. I mean composite.



 

Because AG needed a job.

I guess they can sell it as training from a former College Coach for a year. I'm sure most parents would be happy just being able to train with him with the hopes of him getting their girls into college.

With no games and teams to play at this time the only thing they will be able to do is train and maybe scrimmage against other non-Pilot teams. Again sounds like a win-win situation, but for whom I do not know.

123hts
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 11
Points : 2427
Join date : 2016-04-17

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum