North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

New to North Texas Soccer Pixel
Statistics
We have 15368 registered users
The newest registered user is Jtkmd1

Our users have posted a total of 204652 messages in 31542 subjects

New to North Texas Soccer

Go down

New to North Texas Soccer Empty New to North Texas Soccer

Post by DoubleDDRedux 27/04/17, 08:19 pm

I just moved the family from Santa Ana, CA. Daughter played Select for SoCal champ that showed well in recent Milk Cup.
My first question regards local coaches. Who is David May?
DoubleDDRedux
DoubleDDRedux
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 230
Points : 4064
Join date : 2012-06-30

Back to top Go down

New to North Texas Soccer Empty Re: New to North Texas Soccer

Post by Foxysoccermom 27/04/17, 09:21 pm

Embarassed
DoubleDDRedux wrote:I just moved the family from Santa Ana, CA. Daughter played Select for SoCal champ that showed well in recent Milk Cup.
My first question regards local coaches. Who is David May?

He's married to the kat woman and since you left the scene they had a child with the initials ms. They need you to bring your dd back because with da/ecnl/jdl/jda, they still need a body and your dollars. Nothing has really changed just the name of the leagues and who gets the money.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 734
Points : 2924
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

New to North Texas Soccer Empty Re: New to North Texas Soccer

Post by DoubleDDRedux 27/04/17, 09:44 pm

Foxysoccermom wrote: Embarassed
DoubleDDRedux wrote:I just moved the family from Santa Ana, CA. Daughter played Select for SoCal champ that showed well in recent Milk Cup.
My first question regards local coaches. Who is David May?

He's married to the kat woman and since you left the scene they had a child with the initials ms. They need you to bring your dd back because with da/ecnl/jdl/jda, they still need a body and your dollars. Nothing has really changed just the name of the leagues and who gets the money.
good enough for me! Where do I sign up?
DoubleDDRedux
DoubleDDRedux
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 230
Points : 4064
Join date : 2012-06-30

Back to top Go down

New to North Texas Soccer Empty Re: New to North Texas Soccer

Post by Blank77 28/04/17, 09:14 am

I believe sign ups are at Moss Park. Come after dark and bring your payment in cash, preferably large bills.
Blank77
Blank77
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 927
Points : 5208
Join date : 2011-05-15
Location : Obviously at a different IP than last time

Back to top Go down

New to North Texas Soccer Empty Re: New to North Texas Soccer

Post by DoubleDDRedux 28/04/17, 09:27 am

Blank77 wrote:I believe sign ups are at Moss Park.  Come after dark and bring your payment in cash, preferably large bills.
I know that park!
Normally at night I will back in to a spot and leave my headlights on but I'll try it your way.
DoubleDDRedux
DoubleDDRedux
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 230
Points : 4064
Join date : 2012-06-30

Back to top Go down

New to North Texas Soccer Empty Re: New to North Texas Soccer

Post by Blank77 28/04/17, 09:47 am

I believe you can make payment in the Men's stall #3, just go in, sit fown, and relax...leave the door open.
Blank77
Blank77
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 927
Points : 5208
Join date : 2011-05-15
Location : Obviously at a different IP than last time

Back to top Go down

New to North Texas Soccer Empty Re: New to North Texas Soccer

Post by Foxysoccermom 28/04/17, 10:01 am

Stop with the silly posts, you're making a mockery of this board. Your childish humor is not appreciated here. People are trying to focus on the new DA and the old JDL. So take your unfresh dd to the volleyball court.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 734
Points : 2924
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum