North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Cm/Stryker new to area - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Cm/Stryker new to area

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cm/Stryker new to area - Page 2 Empty Re: Cm/Stryker new to area

Post by Guest 19/05/17, 08:57 am

got em!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefty 19/05/17, 09:06 am

VultureVic wrote:We just moved back to dfw. My dd is looking for a team. She has played at a high level in socal. She has very good skills but can be a little over aggressive...sometimes I worry she might hurt the other kids. But other than that she is extremely fast, scores a lot of goals and coach usually moves her to cm in the second half to hold the lead. I think her aggression problems are because she is 5-6"s taller than the other kids. Does anyone have any thoughts on teams?

Play her up 2-3 age levels to where she is one of the smaller slower players.  

She may get the snot knocked out of her for a bit, but it will work wonders for the development of the technical and mental parts of her game and help channel her aggressiveness.

Hopefully she can take the thumpings.

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by soccertard 19/05/17, 09:59 am

Just tell her to SMASH the ball. All day long baby!
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperCoach 19/05/17, 10:10 am

Lefty wrote:
VultureVic wrote:We just moved back to dfw. My dd is looking for a team. She has played at a high level in socal. She has very good skills but can be a little over aggressive...sometimes I worry she might hurt the other kids. But other than that she is extremely fast, scores a lot of goals and coach usually moves her to cm in the second half to hold the lead. I think her aggression problems are because she is 5-6"s taller than the other kids. Does anyone have any thoughts on teams?

She may get the snot knocked out of her for a bit, but it will work wonders for the development of the technical and mental parts of her game and help channel her aggressiveness.

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

We played her big sister up and it was a great thing to do for a while but it became awkward when her teammates all started driving and she was just starting 6th grade.
SuperCoach
SuperCoach
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefty 19/05/17, 12:25 pm

VultureVic wrote:
Lefty wrote:

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

We played her big sister up and it was a great thing to do for a while but it became awkward when her teammates all started driving and she was just starting 6th grade.

Guess they wouldn't give her a ride?.

Where is the older one playing now?

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperCoach 19/05/17, 01:38 pm

Lefty wrote:
VultureVic wrote:
Lefty wrote:

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

She had to switch to volleyball. There's actually a rule in socal about getting too many red cards..bunch of crap..such a subjective thing anyway. Long story short...I had to settle a few lawsuits and she's now a v-baller.

SuperCoach
SuperCoach
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mijo 19/05/17, 01:56 pm

VultureVic wrote:
Lefty wrote:
VultureVic wrote:
Lefty wrote:

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

She had to switch to volleyball. There's actually a rule in socal about getting too many red cards..bunch of crap..such a subjective thing anyway. Long story short...I had to settle a few lawsuits and she's now a v-baller.

Question. Your older DD basically got banned from soccer because she couldn't stop fouling... will you be able to control your younger DD, or are we going to have to take into account the missed games by the player because she cant control herself nor be controlled by her parent?
Mijo
Mijo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperCoach 19/05/17, 02:09 pm

Mijo wrote:
VultureVic wrote:
Lefty wrote:
VultureVic wrote:
Lefty wrote:

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Question.  Your older DD basically got banned from soccer because she couldn't stop fouling... will you be able to control your younger DD, or are we going to have to take into account the missed games by the player because she cant control herself nor be controlled by her parent?

I try to let the coach coach...so that's kind of on him. I didn't say my older dd was banned. They just made her take a year off.
SuperCoach
SuperCoach
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mijo 19/05/17, 02:36 pm

Rolling Eyes
Mijo
Mijo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ProDallas 19/05/17, 02:37 pm

It's also awesome how your dd plays a position named for the publicly traded medical technologies company, Stryker Corp. (NYSE: SYK). With over $11 billion in annual revenue and a keen focus on the sports medicine market, your dd is well positioned for her return to the ntx soccer scene.
ProDallas
ProDallas
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperCoach 19/05/17, 02:48 pm

ProDallas wrote:It's also awesome how your dd plays a position named for the publicly traded medical technologies company, Stryker Corp. (NYSE: SYK). With over $11 billion in annual revenue and a keen focus on the sports medicine market, your dd is well positioned for her return to the ntx soccer scene.  

Thanks. We're excited to be back to ntx where soccer is physical the way it should be..not like socal pansie soccer.

I don't know what's up swayzies crack but if Patrick is his idol he must be a knucklehead.
SuperCoach
SuperCoach
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2