North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Tatu's Sting 00' & 01' ECNL Open Tryout Schedule - Page 5 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

Tatu's Sting 00' & 01' ECNL Open Tryout Schedule

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Tatu's Sting 00' & 01' ECNL Open Tryout Schedule - Page 5 Empty Re: Tatu's Sting 00' & 01' ECNL Open Tryout Schedule

Post by rollstogether 07/09/17, 09:41 pm

DefendBall6 wrote:I'm reading this post and it is hilarious and sad at the same time. I don't feel Tatu abuse these pre-Adults. Y'all parents who are complaining are the ones their daughter didn't get the playing time they thought she would. everybody who comes to Tatu team knew before joining he take no prisoners. He is loud and he comes across rude to many of those that don't get to know him. I feel the girls are to soft and parents shield them from the real world. what yall think the college coach is going to do? be gentle with your child. college coach under more pressure to get the W to keep his thousand's  of dollar job. Yelling will do two things...get your daughter in gear, or hurt her confidence. if yelling hurts your daughter confidence, she going to have very low confidence in the REAL world. And this is a pay to play system, so you have the choice to leave and take your money and daughter somewhere else. don't come on the site bashing Tatu. Thats the coward way. If you had issue with him take it up with him. How would you like for Tatu to come on this site and bash your daughter.  he has alot of successful college girls that are performing well in college, and was able to adapt to their yelling college coaches. some of his old players attended Tatu bootcamp session this summer, and they spoke to the girls letting them know club soccer so much easier than college soccer. #pettyparents

Amen!

rollstogether
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Tatu's Sting 00' & 01' ECNL Open Tryout Schedule - Page 5 Empty Re: Tatu's Sting 00' & 01' ECNL Open Tryout Schedule

Post by rollstogether 07/09/17, 11:26 pm

Zizou wrote:Like you stated. You have zero knowledge of what your saying. Let's not confuse passion and coaching for treating young ladies like shit.

And you have ZERO insight into your own behavior and actions.....

In the article provided by passareaayso.org, "Ten ways you know you are a bad soccer parent":
1. You are more upset about a loss than your player is
2. You cannot keep quiet during a game
3. You think you know more than the coach
4. you think you know more than the referees
5. You think your player will get an athletic scholarship one day
6. You have moved your player to multiple teams
7. You encourage your player to play selfishly
8. Your player has gotten upset about soccer because of something you said or did
9. The coach has warned you about your behavior
10. You have been thrown out of a soccer game

Zizou, I have been witness to many things listed here of your sideline demeanor through the years which is just as reckless as what you claim of this beloved coach. Again, why don't you invest more of your energies into the well being and professional development of your player with her new team, coaching staff, and that soccer family.

You are so busy trying to prove you are right that you cannot even see a foot in front of your face. Players/Families either love him or hate him. There is no middle ground.

This elementary school behavior of starting "I hate Tatu" club is asinine! Whip out the Big Chief tablet and let's meet on the playground to swap notes Rolling Eyes

rollstogether
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 08/09/17, 12:16 pm

rollstogether wrote:
Zizou wrote:Like you stated. You have zero knowledge of what your saying. Let's not confuse passion and coaching for treating young ladies like shit.

In the article provided by passareaayso.org, "Ten ways you know you are a bad soccer parent":
1.  You are more upset about a loss than your player isMight have merit
2.  You cannot keep quiet during a gameWho keeps quiet during a game? Depends on what you are yelling.
3.  You think you know more than the coachSome coaches compared to some parents, yes I would put some parents above what the coach knows. Having a license does not make you smarter it makes you licensed and that can be dangerous
4.  you think you know more than the refereesPlease! I think this one is self explanatory
5.  You think your player will get an athletic scholarship one dayYou are rigth we should give up now cause it aint gonna happen huh.
6.  You have moved your player to multiple teamsBeing a shirt collector does not make you bad. Perhaps just the worlds worst at deciding what is best before making a commitment.
7.  You encourage your player to play selfishlyThis is actually very recommended at a young age. Make mistakes and see what you can do.
8.  Your player has gotten upset about soccer because of something you said or didPerhaps the only real one on the list
9. The coach has warned you about your behaviorGoes with #8
10. You have been thrown out of a soccer gameHa! That just makes you infamous. Maybe a touch embarrassed.

Zizou, I have been witness to many things listed here of your sideline demeanor through the years which is just as reckless as what you claim of this beloved coach. Again, why don't you invest more of your energies into the well being and professional development of your player with her new team, coaching staff, and that soccer family.

You are so busy trying to prove you are right that you cannot even see a foot in front of your face.  Players/Families either love him or hate him.  There is no middle ground.

This elementary school behavior of starting "I hate Tatu" club is asinine!  Whip out the Big Chief tablet and let's meet on the playground to swap notes Rolling Eyes
Do not know where you got this article but it is absurd.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rollstogether 08/09/17, 12:59 pm

Tatu's Sting 00' & 01' ECNL Open Tryout Schedule - Page 5 Url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwik8Kurk5bWAhUI12MKHX3tD_IQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fgiphy
KeeperCommander wrote:
rollstogether wrote:

1.  You are more upset about a loss than your player isMight have merit
2.  You cannot keep quiet during a gameWho keeps quiet during a game? Depends on what you are yelling.
3.  You think you know more than the coachSome coaches compared to some parents, yes I would put some parents above what the coach knows.  Having a license does not make you smarter it makes you licensed and that can be dangerous
4.  you think you know more than the refereesPlease! I think this one is self explanatory
5.  You think your player will get an athletic scholarship one dayYou are rigth we should give up now cause it aint gonna happen huh.
6.  You have moved your player to multiple teamsBeing a shirt collector does not make you bad.  Perhaps just the worlds worst at deciding what is best before making a commitment.
7.  You encourage your player to play selfishlyThis is actually very recommended at a young age.  Make mistakes and see what you can do.
8.  Your player has gotten upset about soccer because of something you said or didPerhaps the only real one on the list
9. The coach has warned you about your behaviorGoes with #8
10. You have been thrown out of a soccer gameHa! That just makes you infamous.  Maybe a touch embarrassed.

You are so busy trying to prove you are right that you cannot even see a foot in front of your face.  Players/Families either love him or hate him.  There is no middle ground.

This elementary school behavior of starting "I hate Tatu" club is asinine!  Whip out the Big Chief tablet and let's meet on the playground to swap notes Rolling Eyes
Do not know where you got this article but it is absurd.

2.  Actually, there are a lot of parents that can control themselves.  And yes, staying positive and cheering for your team is excellent.  However, sideline coaching is frowned upon in higher levels of soccer.  it takes away from what the coach is asking of his/her players especially when the parent is not on the player side aware of the coach's plan.
3.  Agreed.  However, there is a difference when you actively sabotage the coach and therefore the team!
4.  Agreed.  However, NOT ONCE have I ever seen a Ref say "OMG, that parent is right, I called that wrong, let me reverse it because Johnny's Dad called it right the first time.... my bad"
5.  And yes, there are scholarships obviously but I referenced the article; therefore, I didn't change it
6.  Depends on the scenario... just as in all things with life, this statement goes on a spectrum!  
10.  Guaranteed quick way to get #5 taken off the table when college coaches see this behavior because they make it a point to find out who you are and which one is your kid.  I know because I have been asked to point those players out on profiles at National Events.

Again, this dialogue is in regards to one-parent running their individual and jaded agenda on a thread regarding try-outs. There is a lot to be said about accountability in being an adult and scheduling a sit-down meeting with a coach to discuss issues especially when it is an option. It does not speak well for a parent to become an internet bully through slanderous statements. At this level of soccer, I would expect more..... we all should really!

rollstogether
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 08/09/17, 01:42 pm

Expect more absolutely. I expect the world at state prices. Human nature. Aside from the normal statements that should be taken with a grain of salt on this forum you will have the very good and the very bad.
There are some coaches that would like for you to say nothing and do nothing except drop your DD off at practice and make sure they are on time to games. Period. They will not take the time to meet and talk because they are more important than the parents. This forum is not internet bullying, its a forum for crying out loud. Many topics will be discussed and at great length. Tatu apparently is one of them.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5