North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

07 LH QT - Page 7 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

07 LH QT

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

07 LH QT - Page 7 Empty Re: 07 LH QT

Post by GK dad07 25/07/17, 10:14 am

Axel Foley wrote:Kids are a product of environment.  As a GK DAD07 stated:  "If you want your girls to be able to run on a break away towards the goal without a defender trying to run you down or your player to come off of a throw in or goal kick without a bump or jersey tug then you should invest heavily in giant plastic bubbles and video games because this is not the sport for you."  What environment leads a 9/10 yr old to start swinging in a game?  Each player gets bumped, tugged, even elbowed, part of it right?  To then turn around and start swinging??? Really?  So is this a parent or coaching failure?  Unless yall are blaming the kid(I am not).

So, Mr GKDad07, who played football, how many swings did you take at an opposing player in a game? (I'm guessing zero, which is my point)  And why didn't you take a swing?

Well Axel you seem to have set yourself up for failure by assuming I had never taken a swing. I could easily lie and say I had been in tons of sports related fights just to make my point but as luck would have it I have in fact been in a few scrums in my day.

See, much like this FCD JDL team my high school football team was a perennial State Champion so we too played at a higher level than the average team we played against. As a defensive end my job was to make the O-lines days a living hell so when I came around the end and got to their QB or RB you think I didn't get an elbow or fist in the lower back, thigh or groin by a lineman who I just beat for the 7th time where the refs couldn't see it? This can go on for a while, while you take solace in the fact that you're padding your stat sheet at their expense but you can only take so many groin shots before you snap. What was my personal favorite? My dad taught me never to start a fight but to always finish one so coming out of the pile I would shove the offender (which the refs would usually let go to a certain extent) and hope that the offender would snap and take a swing since he was clearly already on edge. Sometimes they did (and I swung back in self defense) and sometimes they didn't and that's where it ended. Did I get kicked out of games for it? Absolutely. Did my coaches get pissed? Absolutely. But they also always understood the circumstances and expected me to stand up for myself. You can show all kinds of crazy self restraint but eventually you have to stand up for yourself.

If the story is true, that the Sting player was continually elbowing the FCD player in the back and the FCD player snapped and "fought back" then I don't blame her. How much can you take with it not being called before you snap? I think she may have taken her reaction too far but I don't blame her for reacting. I blame the refs for not catching what was going on and stopping it before it escalated. Word from the game was that the side judge called it and then the ref went over to chat it out with him/her. As someone pointed out before if either one of them had been cognizant of what was happening they should have gone to the spot of the foul and separated the girls and handled it from there, not had a chat 20 yards away while they stand there fuming.

GK dad07
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by boflc 25/07/17, 10:17 am

bwgophers wrote:
boflc wrote:could have a typo, but..
07 LH QT - Page 7 ZqpaJKS

which'd mean week 2:
07 LH QT - Page 7 B6KbHTR

however, this will change -- lh will shuffle things to avoid week 1 rematches:

• blitz/gonzales
  • rundell/formacao
  • parsons/revolution

In the past, they've used a very simple formula based on Round 1 bracket placement to form Round 2 brackets that easily avoid Round 1 rematches.  If they follow that formula this year, you will get the brackets below.  In the past, LH has typically NOT done anything to avoid intra-club matchups in Round 2.  Of course, when it comes to LH, past history has not always been an accurate indicator of the future  drunken , so let's see who's closer on their prediction...

07 LH QT - Page 7 _07-qt10

looks like it was more like what i was told it'd be like than the shuffling you had; at quick glance, i see a few swaps to ensure no rematches.

boflc
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mma_steve 25/07/17, 10:39 am

jstones wrote:And that is the key 'let each parent be the judge'.  Apparently KW's parents are all on board.

They had t-shirts printed up for signing that read "I Play Soccer Because Punching People is Frowned Upon"

You can't make this stuff up.

can you direct me to the website I would like to purchased a couple of these for our team. I have one that says I go to gym because punching people is frowned upon. I really would like the soccer one

mma_steve
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackie Moon 25/07/17, 10:46 am

From GK dad07

See, much like this FCD JDL team my high school football team was a perennial State Champion so we too played at a higher level than the average team we played against. As a defensive end my job was to make the O-lines days a living hell so when I came around the end and got to their QB or RB you think I didn't get an elbow or fist in the lower back, thigh or groin by a lineman who I just beat for the 7th time where the refs couldn't see it?

Ok there Al Bundy. Did you also score 4 touchdowns in the championship game???

Please tell us more of your glory days!

07 LH QT - Page 7 Al_bun10
Jackie Moon
Jackie Moon
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Foley 25/07/17, 11:00 am

GK dad07 wrote:
Axel Foley wrote:Kids are a product of environment.  As a GK DAD07 stated:  "If you want your girls to be able to run on a break away towards the goal without a defender trying to run you down or your player to come off of a throw in or goal kick without a bump or jersey tug then you should invest heavily in giant plastic bubbles and video games because this is not the sport for you."  What environment leads a 9/10 yr old to start swinging in a game?  Each player gets bumped, tugged, even elbowed, part of it right?  To then turn around and start swinging??? Really?  So is this a parent or coaching failure?  Unless yall are blaming the kid(I am not).

So, Mr GKDad07, who played football, how many swings did you take at an opposing player in a game? (I'm guessing zero, which is my point)  And why didn't you take a swing?

Well Axel you seem to have set yourself up for failure by assuming I had never taken a swing. I could easily lie and say I had been in tons of sports related fights just to make my point but as luck would have it I have in fact been in a few scrums in my day.

See, much like this FCD JDL team my high school football team was a perennial State Champion so we too played at a higher level than the average team we played against. As a defensive end my job was to make the O-lines days a living hell so when I came around the end and got to their QB or RB you think I didn't get an elbow or fist in the lower back, thigh or groin by a lineman who I just beat for the 7th time where the refs couldn't see it? This can go on for a while, while you take solace in the fact that you're padding your stat sheet at their expense but you can only take so many groin shots before you snap. What was my personal favorite? My dad taught me never to start a fight but to always finish one so coming out of the pile I would shove the offender (which the refs would usually let go to a certain extent) and hope that the offender would snap and take a swing since he was clearly already on edge. Sometimes they did (and I swung back in self defense) and sometimes they didn't and that's where it ended. Did I get kicked out of games for it? Absolutely. Did my coaches get pissed? Absolutely. But they also always understood the circumstances and expected me to stand up for myself. You can show all kinds of crazy self restraint but eventually you have to stand up for yourself.

If the story is true, that the Sting player was continually elbowing the FCD player in the back and the FCD player snapped and "fought back" then I don't blame her. How much can you take with it not being called before you snap? I think she may have taken her reaction too far but I don't blame her for reacting. I blame the refs for not catching what was going on and stopping it before it escalated. Word from the game was that the side judge called it and then the ref went over to chat it out with him/her. As someone pointed out before if either one of them had been cognizant of what was happening they should have gone to the spot of the foul and separated the girls and handled it from there, not had a chat 20 yards away while they stand there fuming.

So you didn't throw a punch, until one was thrown?  That is sufficient.  Sure the elbow is chippy uncalled for behavior, and I bet she was tired of what the FCD girl was doing to her(based on parents yelling push back).  It escalated and refs needed to be on top of it(we agree). The elbow, a foul certainly, a yellow, probably, but not usually with the refs we all see.  I get you are sticking up for your dd's teammate, but throwing first punch is across the line(you didn't, per your write up).  She was baited, just like you used to do to the O line. O line crossed the line, and you defended sure, don't blame you(we agree again).  Sting girl didn't even punch back right?  However, if prior poster is right, yall bought t-shirts that says enough and fits the mold of of why this thread has gone on so long.  Perception, is reality.  Maybe yall need to do something to squash this perception?  Or maybe yall like it, it appears so.  Good luck this fall, if we make D1 or play JDL maybe I'll get my kid in self defense classes before we play yall because with any chippiness, punches start flying(with 9/10 yr old girls, not high school boys, big difference).

Here you go MMA:  https://tshirtinstore.com/products/i-play-soccer-because-punching-people-is-frowned-upon-shirt-229?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla
Axel Foley
Axel Foley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by GK dad07 25/07/17, 11:19 am

Axel Foley wrote: So you didn't throw a punch, until one was thrown?  That is sufficient.  Sure the elbow is chippy uncalled for behavior, and I bet she was tired of what the FCD girl was doing to her(based on parents yelling push back).  It escalated and refs needed to be on top of it(we agree). The elbow, a foul certainly, a yellow, probably, but not usually with the refs we all see.  I get you are sticking up for your dd's teammate, but throwing first punch is across the line(you didn't, per your write up).  She was baited, just like you used to do to the O line. O line crossed the line, and you defended sure, don't blame you(we agree again).  Sting girl didn't even punch back right?  However, if prior poster is right, yall bought t-shirts that says enough and fits the mold of of why this thread has gone on so long.  Perception, is reality.  Maybe yall need to do something to squash this perception?  Or maybe yall like it, it appears so.  Good luck this fall, if we make D1 or play JDL maybe I'll get my kid in self defense classes before we play yall because with any chippiness, punches start flying(with 9/10 yr old girls, not high school boys, big difference).

Here you go MMA:  https://tshirtinstore.com/products/i-play-soccer-because-punching-people-is-frowned-upon-shirt-229?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla

Well it's important to note a few things here I think...

1. I do not have a DD on the FCD JDL team. I just heard the story second hand. I don't have to be close to the situation to form an opinion opposite of yours.

2. The Sting player got her red for fighting back. There was some sequence of a shove, an attempt at an open hand slap, and a shove. It's my understanding that the slap did not land but I could be wrong.

3. Like I said, I understand why the FCD player felt the need to defend herself but do not agree with "striking first."

4. Like I said, I played at a good high school and was lucky enough to be generally athletic (also played volleyball and keeper in soccer) and tall/big but by no means was I playing in college/beyond. What you clearly perceive as me being arrogant was simply me making my point counter to your opinion.
GK dad07
GK dad07
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mma_steve 25/07/17, 11:24 am

Axel Foley wrote:
GK dad07 wrote:

So you didn't throw a punch, until one was thrown?  That is sufficient.  Sure the elbow is chippy uncalled for behavior, and I bet she was tired of what the FCD girl was doing to her(based on parents yelling push back).  It escalated and refs needed to be on top of it(we agree). The elbow, a foul certainly, a yellow, probably, but not usually with the refs we all see.  I get you are sticking up for your dd's teammate, but throwing first punch is across the line(you didn't, per your write up).  She was baited, just like you used to do to the O line. O line crossed the line, and you defended sure, don't blame you(we agree again).  Sting girl didn't even punch back right?  However, if prior poster is right, yall bought t-shirts that says enough and fits the mold of of why this thread has gone on so long.  Perception, is reality.  Maybe yall need to do something to squash this perception?  Or maybe yall like it, it appears so.  Good luck this fall, if we make D1 or play JDL maybe I'll get my kid in self defense classes before we play yall because with any chippiness, punches start flying(with 9/10 yr old girls, not high school boys, big difference).

thank you Very Happy

mma_steve
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccertard 25/07/17, 11:39 am

The best topic for a new select group ever! 155 replies, and 11K views!!! Keep it coming 07s!!!
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PassItBack 25/07/17, 11:54 am

While we are on topic, so what do you all think of the 2nd round line ups?
PassItBack
PassItBack
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 25/07/17, 12:11 pm

Zizou wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:Everyone on here seems to think that a club will care about such activity. Trust me they won't. It will never get brought up. Ever.

Man I hope your wrong! How they train these young women should be priority number one.
To you and me yes. The club couldn't care less. They are not in the business of raising young ladies. They are trying to produce soccer players/athletes. I wish it was different but it isn't.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKeeper'sDad 25/07/17, 12:24 pm

I love when people relive their glory days. Now we can all live through our children and hope they go further than we did. I played sports past school (not just past high school). A coach has 2 responsibilities when it comes to their players. 1) teach them the right and wrong way to play the game and set them up for the best opportunity for them to be successful. 2) safety. A coach must put the safety of the players first. Not just for their player, but for every player, especially at this level. I would hope this is not taught outright, but if it is not corrected then that is just as bad. You can not compare this age group and level to that of professionals. At the professional level they review every game and hand out punishments for "dirty" play. Players are reprimanded at the professional level when an action warrants it, why would the same not be true at any level? A coach should always stand by their player, unless the action is too severe at which point the coach should take matters into their hands and make an example. It does not matter if you throw the first punch or not. If you instigate the fight you are at fault. Pushing someone in hopes they swing at you so you can swing back and feel justified makes you one of the worst and dirtiest competitors in the world. Soccer is a physical sport, but it should not be a dangerous sport.

TheKeeper'sDad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by GK dad07 25/07/17, 12:34 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
Zizou wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:Everyone on here seems to think that a club will care about such activity. Trust me they won't. It will never get brought up. Ever.

Man I hope your wrong! How they train these young women should be priority number one.
To you and me yes. The club couldn't care less. They are not in the business of raising young ladies. They are trying to produce soccer players/athletes. I wish it was different but it isn't.

Why do you wish it was different? We can't expect the respective organization to be responsible for the "raising of these young ladies." We pay them to teach them the art and sport of soccer. We ask them to teach our DDs the skills necessary to excel at this specific sport. I fully expect life guidance and life lessons to come along with that but it's my and my spouses job to raise our DD comprehensively.
GK dad07
GK dad07
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by centre 25/07/17, 01:07 pm

MomOnTheGo wrote:While we are on topic, so what do you all think of the 2nd round line ups?  

Oh yeah. The QT!

Group S
Poor Fever. They were up 2-0 on Sting North Larry on Sunday. Larry put in two and got in on goal diff. No problem for Fever; they're the number one seed. Except Solar SRSA lite Quiroz is #15. Quiroz got edged 1-0 by both DTS and LP Alonso (who drew 1-1 on Sunday) but ended up with the highest goal diff. in group G.

I think Solar wins the group with Fever getting in D1 with the best second place finish.

Group T
Solar Gonzalez has been on a tear in post-season. Their only blemishes are a scoreless draw with Sting Larry in Flamefest, 1-4 loss to LP Alonso in Tut, and a 2-3 loss to Selecao/Feet JDL last weekend.

Heinz looks good for that top second place finisher on paper, but will the mess last weekend stay in their head?

Group U
LP Alonso should take this one. Celtic has a history of outscoring their peers and keeping it close in losses to good teams. They stumbled in Tut but are capable of maxing out against the bottom teams in this group and driving up the goal diff. to challenge for that top 2nd spot.

Group V
Solar Byars had to come back this weekend after dropping a tough 1-0 match to FCD Premier, but they should cruise.

Group W
FCD West/Bean jumped to Platinum in Tut. They didn't get a W but didn't get crushed. They'd be an easy D2 but should get in to the supergroup.

Santos is capable of good play, but I think their only road into D1 would be a draw with Bean, which will be more difficult with full halves this weekend. I think Santos would have a tough time driving up their goal diff in the other two games to get a D1 spot.

Group X
Unlucky all around. Rundell and Parsons are both solid. I think Rundell takes it, but it will be a battle. It will be tough to get a top 2nd place finish in this group because 4th seed FCD East Red would beat most 3 seeds. They came out of group G  with 1-0 losses to DTS and LP Alonso. 3rd seed LP Callaghan also suffered QT bracket misfortune, having been placed in the combined bracket last weekend. I think FCD East Red and LP Callaghan would get into D3 if there was a third weekend, but Callaghan will probably be left out.

Group Y
This group will be last weekend's group G.

North got their seed with a 1-0 win over Heinz. Formacao gave up a late equalizer to Solar Rundell. This might be the most competitive matchup of the weekend. Strube isn't going to lay down and concede third place and will look to take points out of each matchup. Fourth seed Solar Llamas drew with Santos and lost 1-0 to Celtic Mayes and is capable of spoiling a couple teams' weekend.

centre
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 25/07/17, 01:15 pm

Poacher wrote:SJ or KC, can I get an amen?
Oh I am sure Ziz and I will have our moments over the course of this soccer year, but we do agree on a great number of things.
Foley will always have Taggert and Rosewood.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PassItBack 25/07/17, 01:20 pm

@ Centre: Wow - now that's a commentary!  Great observations - love it. Thanks for bringing the topic back! :-)
PassItBack
PassItBack
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 25/07/17, 01:55 pm

Jack will always have Ennis

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 25/07/17, 01:57 pm

GK dad07 wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
Zizou wrote:

Why do you wish it was different? We can't expect the respective organization to be responsible for the "raising of these young ladies." We pay them to teach them the art and sport of soccer. We ask them to teach our DDs the skills necessary to excel at this specific sport. I fully expect life guidance and life lessons to come along with that but it's my and my spouses job to raise our DD comprehensively.
First I don't expect them to raise our DD's. There is however a certain amount of discipline that I would hope they would enforce. Sportsmanship, fair play, a deep understanding that things are not given to them they need to earn them. Yes i want them to teach them to play soccer but there seems to be other factors at bay here. I wish that the clubs did not have such an active business need/relationship that it funneled all the way down to the kids. They will not say anything because they are afraid of losing coaches, players, teams or even games. The bottom line is the number of games won and where they stack up in the grand scheme of things. That drives the bottom line. Because they need all the U-Littles they can muster to pay for DA.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 7WhiskeyPapa 25/07/17, 02:17 pm

It does look as if all in bracket X (and probably V) deserve Lake Highlands in some capacity, but one or more from each will not make it.

I guess when you get down to who is the 30th best team, these things can happen -- and who deserves what becomes really subjective. That is what makes this process fascinating. That cross bar you hit that bounced out in the first game of the first week may make a big difference in hindsight.

7WhiskeyPapa
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Clusterchuck 25/07/17, 02:24 pm

Float like a butterfly sting like a bee, the hands can't hit what the eyes can't see

Last edited by Clusterchuck on 26/07/17, 08:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Clusterchuck
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by GK dad07 25/07/17, 04:06 pm

KeeperCommander - so you don't want them running a business. Got it. Of course a good coach will help to instill solid values on your child and I believe my DD has one that does. It's one of the reasons we chose that coach/team we did but the organizations want results, the coaches want results, the players want results and as parents we dang sure want results for what we're paying. With the coach/team/organization in question in this thread there is only opinion guiding this thread. The team seems to do well and has no lack of interest and as best I can tell there aren't a flood of complaints pouring in from current/former players/parents nor from other coaches to the governing bodies. This has been blown insanely out of proportion.

As much as I've enjoyed my time in this thread this will be my last post in it. I've fallen down the rabbit hole of the crazies and it's time to climb back out.
GK dad07
GK dad07
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 25/07/17, 04:18 pm

GK dad07 wrote:I've fallen down the rabbit hole of the crazies and it's time to climb back out.
That much we could tell from your first sentence. No one said clubs could not run their business.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/07/17, 05:37 pm

Could it be???  A little late getting warmed up, but have the '07's finally ramped back up to the peak of the 3-year cycle for parent craziness???

'01's to '04's to '07's???  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 25/07/17, 05:39 pm

bwgophers wrote:Could it be???  A little late getting warmed up, but have the '07's finally ramped back up to the peak of the 3-year cycle for parent craziness???

That's a whole other thread in itself.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by boilerjoe_96 25/07/17, 06:00 pm

bwgophers wrote:Could it be???  A little late getting warmed up, but have the '07's finally ramped back up to the peak of the 3-year cycle for parent craziness???

Gopher please.  Let me know when our page looks lile this.  Multiple 10k view pages. Weve had 1.  And then there is the 29k Plano Labor day thread.

07 LH QT - Page 7 Screen10
boilerjoe_96
boilerjoe_96
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by goscore! 25/07/17, 07:22 pm

jstones wrote:And that is the key 'let each parent be the judge'.  Apparently KW's parents are all on board.

They had t-shirts printed up for signing that read "I Play Soccer Because Punching People is Frowned Upon"

You can't make this stuff up.

Well obviously YOU can because that's a bold faced lie - FACT. The printed tank tops for signing day read:
eat sleep soccer
THIS IS HOW WE ROLL
FC Dallas 07

goscore!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccertard 26/07/17, 12:56 pm

Common on 07s! You're almost to 12K views on this thread...What's it going to take? Reminder, this is the weakest age group in a decade.
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum