North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY Empty ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by TikiTaka10 08/10/18, 01:22 pm

A performance for the history books.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwOZKcVVtG4&feature=youtu.be

TikiTaka10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY Empty Re: ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by 1.21gigawatts 18/02/19, 07:33 pm

Dallas Morning News update’

“McKinney, Texas board votes to eliminate Hillary Clinton, Helen Keller, and Allegiance Soccer from all history books.”

1.21gigawatts
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY Empty Re: ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by youthsoccertroll 18/02/19, 10:21 pm

Will they put the video on their website to promote players to join up on their 25 man roster and invite kids to sleep over at the coaches house? Look at us we pass the ball all over the place then get owned by Solar McKinney.

youthsoccertroll
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by youthsoccertroll 18/02/19, 11:12 pm

How fast did he delete the video of the 7-1 shellacking Allegiance took? How many passes did you connect in that game? How many did Solar connect with? We need stats!

youthsoccertroll
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by NoSpinZone 18/02/19, 11:57 pm

youthsoccertroll wrote:How fast did he delete the video of the 7-1 shellacking Allegiance took?  How many passes did you connect in that game?  How many did Solar connect with?  We need stats!

Someone sure is proud of their team between this and FB. But 7-1? Ouch! That's a whooping. Maybe 7-1 will slow down the constant self adulation.

Its funny when someone starts talking the talk, only to get it handed to them shortly after. Probably won't see them posting for a while.

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderWasTheCase 19/02/19, 10:43 am

A taste of what we call being humbled

MurderWasTheCase
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SaulGoodman 19/02/19, 11:39 am

That one though!
SaulGoodman
SaulGoodman
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Balotelli45 19/02/19, 01:53 pm

youthsoccertroll wrote:How fast did he delete the video of the 7-1 shellacking Allegiance took?  How many passes did you connect in that game?  How many did Solar connect with?  We need stats!

If you think he will delete the video just because he lost, you don't know Pedro...

TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoSpinZone 19/02/19, 02:07 pm

Balotelli45 wrote:

If you think he will delete the video just because he lost, you don't know Pedro...

Yeah yeah we all know the type....he is the guy that you brag to your buddies if he sleeps with your wife.  The Man, the myth, the legend. bla bla bla.

7-1 affraid

Give us a link, so us non 07 boys parents can see the woodshed beating.

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderWasTheCase 19/02/19, 02:19 pm

List of all videos for your viewing pleasure

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=alligiance+fc+07+black

MurderWasTheCase
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoSpinZone 19/02/19, 02:31 pm

MurderWasTheCase wrote:List of all videos for your viewing pleasure

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=alligiance+fc+07+black

Not there, I had already looked at his youtube page. Maybe he hasn't had time to upload it.

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 1.21gigawatts 19/02/19, 02:47 pm

Pedro for President!

MUSSGA hats for everyone!

1.21gigawatts
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BoKnows 20/02/19, 02:17 pm

NoSpinZone wrote:
Balotelli45 wrote:

Yeah yeah we all know the type....he is the guy that you brag to your buddies if he sleeps with your wife.  The Man, the myth, the legend. bla bla bla.

7-1 affraid

Give us a link, so us non 07 boys parents can see the woodshed beating.

Keep watching short term results and ignore the long term development. These classic league results will mean squat when development comes to fruition.

BoKnows
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 1.21gigawatts 20/02/19, 05:49 pm

Aren’t short term results a way to measure if you are on the right path to long term development?

Declaring history epic possession, superior passing, and top notch coaching is much easier than actually doing it against a fast and physical team that is at equal levels of play.

1.21gigawatts
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BoKnows 20/02/19, 06:12 pm

1.21gigawatts wrote:Aren’t short term results a way to measure if you are on the right path to long term development?

Declaring history epic possession,  superior passing,  and top notch coaching is much easier than actually doing it against a fast and physical team that is at equal levels of play.

Read what you said and gauge that against the number of current or prior US players in in the Premier League, arguably one of the best leagues world wide.  IN NO WAY are short term results ANY indication of of long term development. It really is too bad that I have to point this out, but look beyond how Pedro is presenting Allegiance and focus instead on the alternative way (more Euro.pean like) that Pedro is developing his boys. I’m not certain of this, but, I believe North Texas DA (Solar, Texans and FC Dallas) or NT Soccer have not produced very many international players despite having one of the deepest talent pools for youth soccer. Why is that?

BoKnows
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 1.21gigawatts 20/02/19, 06:31 pm

One reason might be because coaches post videos and make arrogant statements for non-experienced parents to keep paying that money. Yet, they haven’t proven if anything beyond Garland, TX.

I didn’t realize that La Masia directors were calling for Pedro’s resume.

Comparing anything allegiance is doing to top YourApeeIn clubs is just silly. Actually, it shouldn’t even get a response.

1.21gigawatts
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BoKnows 20/02/19, 06:59 pm

1.21gigawatts wrote:One reason might be because coaches post videos and make arrogant statements for non-experienced parents to keep paying that money.  Yet,  they haven’t proven if anything beyond Garland, TX.

I didn’t realize that La Masia directors were calling for Pedro’s resume.

Comparing anything allegiance is doing to top YourApeeIn clubs is just silly.  Actually,  it shouldn’t even get a response.

Again, stop taking what Pedro is saying personally; it has nothing to do with you.
You’re right, Pedro hadn’t proven anything, YET. But one thing is for sure, up until now, unless it’s gone under the radar, all the big 3 coaches haven’t proven anything either, with more kids AND time.
If you can’t see the similarities between Allegiance’s style of play and Europe.an style of play, then wake up early on Saturdays and watch the Premier League. It’s on NBC I believe.

BoKnows
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 1.21gigawatts 20/02/19, 07:41 pm

My fellow parent,

I’ve seen this team. Have a BB that played against this team. High press and physical players are crypto to allegiance. It was last year and is again now. Sayin’ you are playing out of the back and doing it are two different things. You will live and die by it based on your coaching and the ability for the BBS to execute. There haven’t been any adjustments by The Coach in last two years and therefore, the result. 100% pivot ball is one thing. Possession with bravery, intelligence, spacing, etc., etc., etc., is another.

And one last thing, I prefer Sling as you can then get la liga, bundles, premier, ligue 1, serie a,.....for half price.

For the record, I can’t watch the Solar team either. It looks 1984ish. But eventually, someone at allegiance is going to have to teach smaller BBS to play defense against physically superior opponents.

Good luck rest of season. Looks to be a tough one.

1.21gigawatts
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BoKnows 20/02/19, 09:21 pm

1.21gigawatts wrote:My fellow parent,

I’ve seen this team.  Have a BB that played against this team.  High press and physical players are crypto to allegiance.  It was last year and is again now.  Sayin’ you are playing out of the back and doing it are two different things.  You will live and die by it based on your coaching and the ability for the BBS to execute. There haven’t been any adjustments by The Coach in last two years and therefore,  the result.  100% pivot ball is one thing.  Possession with bravery, intelligence, spacing, etc., etc., etc., is another.

And one last thing,  I prefer Sling as you can then get la liga, bundles, premier,  ligue 1, serie a,.....for half price.

For the record,  I can’t watch the Solar team either.  It looks 1984ish.  But eventually,  someone at allegiance is going to have to teach smaller BBS to play defense against physically superior opponents.  

Good luck rest of season.  Looks to be a tough one.

Guy, I believe you have completely missed what I’ve been trying to say. Maybe it’s the messenger that needs to work on the delivery.
Good luck to you as well.

BoKnows
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ntxsoccerwire 21/02/19, 10:50 am

Winning games at the U11 or U12 Classic League level means nothing, and isn't an indication of the kids' individual development. Most coaches can win games with stronger, better athletes today. Such are playing more direct-styles of soccer, which is more complimentary to athleticism and aggressiveness. In youth soccer, these things still win out over skill and possession due to field size and decision making. Anyone paying attention to youth soccer should understand that.

As far as I can tell, Pedro is one of only a few coaches fully committed to teaching the beautiful game -- which focuses on possession, decision making, and technical skill. In the interim, his teams will lose games to the more athletic teams playing a direct style or high-pressured approach. This approach should yield its greatest fruit once the kids are 13/14 or older. I actually believe that once this style is taken onto the larger fields of 11v11, more success will happen. The smaller, more dense fields of 9v9 ball tends to create issues for passing lanes, as the space for more athletic defenders to cover is much smaller. None of this is to take away from Solar McKinney's great win. Execution is the key when pressuring a team like Allegiance, and from the score it appears they nailed it.

You dads that all seem to be taking something Pedro does personally, should go introduce yourselves to the man. My kid has never played with/for him. I can tell you he's a kind man, and really means well for all the kids on the pitch. Respectful guy, and he knows what he's doing. He genuinely doesn't seem to care about if they win/lose games at this age.. He's focused on the long term development of the players. Any videos he post, is for his kid's consumption, to build both their confidence and passion for this game.

ntxsoccerwire
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JukusHakeem 21/02/19, 01:58 pm

"Any videos he post, is for his kid's consumption, to build both their confidence and passion for this game".

Unfortunately, your last sentence removed any credibility you might have had, because he wouldn't have posted those publicly if that was the intent.

I guess you know him because he "recruited" your kid too?

JukusHakeem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ntxsoccerwire 21/02/19, 05:16 pm

JukusHakeem wrote:"Any videos he post, is for his kid's consumption, to build both their confidence and passion for this game".

Unfortunately, your last sentence removed any credibility you might have had, because he wouldn't have posted those publicly if that was the intent.

Ok, very cute. What I actually meant to say was that the videos he post are "for his kids' consumption"... as in his players. Now, if you actually know any of his parents, I'm sure they will confirm for you that Pedro actually does film study with his teams. This is why I made that comment. I think ultimately he films the games for that purpose. There are many people that know me personally, who will confirm for you that my kid doesn't play with McKinney or Allegiance. I hope this information helps, but I doubt it will because you seem pretty committed to hating the guy. Carry on keyboard warriors.

ntxsoccerwire
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BoKnows 21/02/19, 05:33 pm

JukusHakeem wrote:"Any videos he post, is for his kid's consumption, to build both their confidence and passion for this game".

How do you know why he posts the videos. You’re better off saying “I assume he posts those videos because....”.  You only have theories as to why he posts those videos. I ASSUME he really gets under your skin by posting those videos. But, not to worry, his mission is probably not piss you off so relax.

BoKnows
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ntxsoccerwire 21/02/19, 10:15 pm

To anyone esle wondering..... Yo mama is how I know why he posts those videos.... lol!

ntxsoccerwire
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Capello 22/02/19, 11:16 pm

North Texas Youth Soccer is political, unfair, coach/club centered and hinders true development.

The US will never produce quality players, just entitled ones.
Capello
Capello
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next