North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
High School Soccer Girls 2020-21Yesterday at 11:03 pmCheckpoint Charlie
ECNL 04 Girls - Phoenix Fall ShowcaseYesterday at 10:54 pmCheckpoint Charlie
ECNL 04 Girls Week 11Yesterday at 10:42 pmCheckpoint Charlie
DKSC '11G Evans - Farmers Branch, Carrollton, Dallas, IrvingYesterday at 11:48 amCoachRE
Renegades 2011 G Vaughn-Frisco/Mckinney/Plano/Allen areaYesterday at 09:24 amroger@renegades
TOURNAMENT: U90C ROUND ROCK OPEN - AUSTIN - Dec. 11-1323/11/20, 04:53 pmU90C
Renegades 2011G team forming 2020/202123/11/20, 12:11 pmRenegades Soccer Club
ECNL-ECRL 0823/11/20, 10:16 amTXyankee
TOURNAMENT: U90C UPPER 90 CHALLENGE - Dec. 4-622/11/20, 10:28 amU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C HILL COUNTRY CLASSIC - AUSTIN - Jan. 24-2620/11/20, 03:47 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C SPRING KICKOFF - Feb 4-7, 202120/11/20, 03:46 pmU90C
Dallas Roma 09 Beta looking for some new players 18/11/20, 08:55 pmDRFC Academy
Dallas Roma FC 09 Classic League Caoach Patrick Shamu18/11/20, 08:49 pmDRFC Academy
Dallas Roma FC 10 Boys looking for Gk and some field players18/11/20, 08:43 pmDRFC Academy
Dallas Roma FC 11 Boys looking for some new players 18/11/20, 08:36 pmDRFC Academy
Dallas Roma 2012 Boys looking for some new players 18/11/20, 08:30 pmDRFC Academy
Dallas Roma 2013 Boys looking for some new players . 18/11/20, 08:22 pmDRFC Academy
ECNL 04 Girls Week 918/11/20, 07:56 pmFriscoSoccer2004
League Challenge Cup -- Schedule?18/11/20, 04:41 pmCaliDog
ECNL-0817/11/20, 06:40 pmcenTex
03 Classic League D1: 2020-21 17/11/20, 06:30 pmLongview
Sting Austin 0517/11/20, 12:14 pmSoccerates01
TEXAS SPIRIT 09 - Clark16/11/20, 04:03 pmacst
03/04G Guest Keeper Needed - Sting Texas Cup16/11/20, 03:40 pmtigerdad
TX Spirit 13 Khoury16/11/20, 11:25 am06TXSpiritRedNorth
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

ECNL 04 Girls Week 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 14544 registered users
The newest registered user is jpbiv4

Our users have posted a total of 200584 messages in 29520 subjects

ECNL 04 Girls Week 3

Go down

ECNL 04 Girls Week 3 Empty ECNL 04 Girls Week 3

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 on 16/09/20, 07:54 am

Week 2 was a good one, all games played always a plus, but a few surprising results... Sing Austin over Challenge, didn't see that and Feet big over Sting Royal, and can't forget our friends for OK, Tulsa with the 3-1 over Texans.

This week's game of the week should be great, but here is the schedule:

9AM - Sting Royal kicks things off at home with FC Dallas, FC Dallas runs away with this one with 6+ victory

11AM - CE hosts Tulsa, Expect Tulsa to continue their rebound from the Solar loss with another victory 3+

11AM - Solar hosts Texans, Expect Solar to continue with their parade of 7 goal games

1PM Challenge vs Albion, Expect Albion wins this one 3-1

1PM Sting Austin hosts OK Celtic, expect Sting Austin to get their 2nd victory of the season 4-0

1PM Feet vs Sting Black, this is the game of the week... I expect Feet to win 1-0.

We also have 2 games on Sunday

11AM CE hosts OK Celtic, expect CE to win by a goal but could see this ending in a tie as well

3PM Sting Austin hosts Tulsa SC, expect Tulsa to win this one but it might be a close match TSC +1



FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1784
Points : 5946
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : planning my next grilling masterpiece

Back to top Go down

ECNL 04 Girls Week 3 Empty Re: ECNL 04 Girls Week 3

Post by Checkpoint Charlie on 16/09/20, 09:15 am

FriscoSoccer2004 wrote:Week 2 was a good one, all games played always a plus, but a few surprising results...  Sing Austin over Challenge, didn't see that and Feet big over Sting Royal, and can't forget our friends for OK, Tulsa with the 3-1 over Texans.

This week's game of the week should be great, but here is the schedule:

9AM - Sting Royal kicks things off at home with FC Dallas, FC Dallas runs away with this one with 6+ victory

11AM - CE hosts Tulsa, Expect Tulsa to continue their rebound from the Solar loss with another victory 3+

11AM - Solar hosts Texans, Expect Solar to continue with their parade of 7 goal games

1PM Challenge vs Albion, Expect Albion wins this one 3-1

1PM Sting Austin hosts OK Celtic, expect Sting Austin to get their 2nd victory of the season 4-0

1PM Feet vs Sting Black, this is the game of the week... I expect Feet to win 1-0.

We also have 2 games on Sunday

11AM CE hosts OK Celtic, expect CE to win by a goal but could see this ending in a tie as well

3PM Sting Austin hosts Tulsa SC, expect Tulsa to win this one but it might be a close match TSC +1






#MAGA
Checkpoint Charlie
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 313
Points : 2199
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

ECNL 04 Girls Week 3 Empty Re: ECNL 04 Girls Week 3

Post by Soccapeeps on 18/09/20, 11:00 am


**TOP 5** Game of the week-DKSC vs Sting Black.

1. Albion Hurricanes – Another week another W. I expect a close game against Challenge but expect them to pull off the 2-1 win. (UPSET ALERT)

2. Solar- Another 7 goal win against a questionable Celtic team. Texans shouldn’t challenge Solar much this weekend. I’m thinking the 7 goal streak ends this weekend and predict 6-0.

3. FCD- I expected FCD to win against Sting Black. I was surprised FCD couldn’t manage to score at least one goal. Defense was good as always. FCD will get back to scoring against Sting Royal. 4-0

4. DKSC- Scored plenty of goals against Sting Royal, but giving up 5 goals in the last two games is a little troublesome. Another tough game for DKSC, but I expect them to prevail 3-2 over Sting Black.

5. Sting Dallas Black- Based on how they looked against Sting Royal, I thought the FCD was a good result for SB. They will have a harder time keeping DKSC off the scoreboard. 2-3

Tulsa beats Classic Elite 3-1. Sting Austin over Celtics 2-0.

Classic Elite over Celtics 2-1. Tulsa makes it 3 in a row and beats Sting Austin 2-0.
Soccapeeps
Soccapeeps
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 97
Points : 3136
Join date : 2012-08-03

Back to top Go down

ECNL 04 Girls Week 3 Empty Re: ECNL 04 Girls Week 3

Post by yank on 18/09/20, 01:51 pm

I look forward to these write up’s every week. It keeps things interesting; regardless if you agree or not with the predictions. Thank you to the folks who take the time to give their takes!

yank
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 37
Points : 1337
Join date : 2017-05-05

Back to top Go down

ECNL 04 Girls Week 3 Empty Re: ECNL 04 Girls Week 3

Post by YoQuieroSoccer on 18/09/20, 02:37 pm

yank wrote:I look forward to these write up’s every week. It keeps things interesting; regardless if you agree or not with the predictions. Thank you to the folks who take the time to give their takes!

I concur. Keep them coming cheers
YoQuieroSoccer
YoQuieroSoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 47
Points : 1328
Join date : 2017-05-26
Location : Cloud9

Back to top Go down

ECNL 04 Girls Week 3 Empty Re: ECNL 04 Girls Week 3

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 on 19/09/20, 03:28 pm

TSC 2 - 1 CE
Sting A 3 - 0 OK Celtic
Solar 4 - 0 Texans

Anyone hear Albion vs Challenge or Feet vs Sting B
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1784
Points : 5946
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : planning my next grilling masterpiece

Back to top Go down

ECNL 04 Girls Week 3 Empty Re: ECNL 04 Girls Week 3

Post by AngelinaGoalee on 19/09/20, 03:52 pm

2-1 Feetaz over Stang Blaque

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 587
Points : 2888
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

ECNL 04 Girls Week 3 Empty Re: ECNL 04 Girls Week 3

Post by dtk9119 on 19/09/20, 06:58 pm

Challenge 1 - Albion 1

Great game. Albion with more chances and possession, but Challenge played great D and held them in check. As good as a win against that stacked A side.

dtk9119
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 59
Points : 1019
Join date : 2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

ECNL 04 Girls Week 3 Empty Re: ECNL 04 Girls Week 3

Post by Soccerupnorth on 19/09/20, 09:23 pm

dtk9119 wrote:Challenge 1 - Albion 1

Great game. Albion with more chances and possession, but Challenge played great D and held them in check. As good as a win against that stacked A side.

Albion - 1 Challenge - 1
Albion controlled 85-90% of game - Challenge sat back with 5 defenders and wacked balls up the field very little skill and possession from Challenge. But, Challenge able to convert on one corner kick (one of the few chances) At many points in game Challenge had all 11 defending the goal and the coach joysticks all the players. In the end Albion should have put the ball in the net more. Challenge didn't hold them in check. It was desperate defense. Just like when Solar played Challenge last year and won only 1-0 - they played the same way trying to tie or not let a goal happen. Hard to play a team that only disrupts and boots balls but in the end you have to put the ball in the net. And the game really wasn't great in any aspect at all.

Soccerupnorth
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 6
Points : 72
Join date : 2020-09-19

Back to top Go down

ECNL 04 Girls Week 3 Empty Re: ECNL 04 Girls Week 3

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 on 19/09/20, 09:42 pm

Suspect Albion, Solar, Feet and FCD will see a lot of that this season.
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1784
Points : 5946
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : planning my next grilling masterpiece

Back to top Go down

ECNL 04 Girls Week 3 Empty Re: ECNL 04 Girls Week 3

Post by dtk9119 on 19/09/20, 10:52 pm

Soccerupnorth wrote:
dtk9119 wrote:Challenge 1 - Albion 1

Great game. Albion with more chances and possession, but Challenge played great D and held them in check. As good as a win against that stacked A side.

Albion - 1 Challenge - 1
Albion controlled 85-90% of game - Challenge sat back with 5 defenders and wacked balls up the field very little skill and possession from Challenge. But, Challenge able to convert on one corner kick (one of the few chances) At many points in game Challenge had all 11 defending the goal and the coach joysticks all the players. In the end Albion should have put the ball in the net more.  Challenge didn't hold them in check. It was desperate defense.  Just like when Solar played Challenge last year and won only 1-0 - they played the same way trying to tie or not let a goal happen. Hard to play a team that only disrupts and boots balls but in the end you have to put the ball in the net. And the game really wasn't great in any aspect at all.

Okay, not great as in pretty soccer, but great as in both teams played hard and fought to a draw. Challenge got the draw and Albion didn't take care of business. All that matters. Yes, they are challenged (no pun intended) offensively but you do what you can with the players you have. I suspect Albion would be in a similar situation if not for 3-4 impact players who the entire offense runs through. Take them out of the line up and they are not much better offensively than Challenge. Put those players in Challenge's lineup and you'd see a very different team.

In the season preview one of the posters made a good point about depth w/ these 2 teams esp Albion. Neither one of them have it and are going to struggle when it comes time to play most NTX teams. NTX teams roll out 18 players a game and virtually no drop off occurs. Much different story w/ these 2 teams (3 subs a game at most?). Challenge is a below avg team in this conference, but I see depth being a big issue for Albion. We'll see starting in a few weeks.

dtk9119
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 59
Points : 1019
Join date : 2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

ECNL 04 Girls Week 3 Empty Re: ECNL 04 Girls Week 3

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 on 20/09/20, 09:35 am

Yep Oct 10th. Albion comes to town to play Feet and Sting Black.
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1784
Points : 5946
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : planning my next grilling masterpiece

Back to top Go down

ECNL 04 Girls Week 3 Empty Re: ECNL 04 Girls Week 3

Post by dtk9119 on 20/09/20, 01:49 pm

Anyone have a score for FCD and Sting Royal?

dtk9119
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 59
Points : 1019
Join date : 2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

ECNL 04 Girls Week 3 Empty Re: ECNL 04 Girls Week 3

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 on 20/09/20, 02:35 pm

dtk9119 wrote:Anyone have a score for FCD and Sting Royal?

Heard postponed due to Covid
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1784
Points : 5946
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : planning my next grilling masterpiece

Back to top Go down

ECNL 04 Girls Week 3 Empty Re: ECNL 04 Girls Week 3

Post by Soccerupnorth on 20/09/20, 03:13 pm

Oh no, I hate that for the kids. Figured it would happen sooner than later. What is the protocol for not playing a game? One person with COVID or more? If they didn’t play this weekend would the timing work for a game next weekend or would it have to be postponed? Hope the person gets well soon and everyone can get back to the pitch.

Soccerupnorth
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 6
Points : 72
Join date : 2020-09-19

Back to top Go down

ECNL 04 Girls Week 3 Empty Re: ECNL 04 Girls Week 3

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 on 20/09/20, 06:02 pm

Heard TSC 3-1 over Sting Austin
OK Celtic tied Classic Elite 0-0
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1784
Points : 5946
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : planning my next grilling masterpiece

Back to top Go down

ECNL 04 Girls Week 3 Empty Re: ECNL 04 Girls Week 3

Post by dtk9119 on 20/09/20, 08:09 pm

ECNL 04 Girls Week 3 Standi13

dtk9119
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 59
Points : 1019
Join date : 2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

ECNL 04 Girls Week 3 Empty Re: ECNL 04 Girls Week 3

Post by Soccerates01 on 22/09/20, 11:01 pm

Note: sting black and sting royal are at 7th and 12th place. And if LW beats AG , sting teams will share bottom 4 standings
FriscoSoccer2004 wrote:Heard TSC 3-1 over Sting Austin
OK Celtic tied Classic Elite 0-0

Soccerates01
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 50
Points : 2252
Join date : 2014-11-17

Back to top Go down

ECNL 04 Girls Week 3 Empty Re: ECNL 04 Girls Week 3

Post by BluesTraveler on 23/09/20, 04:13 pm

where are predictions for week 4?

BluesTraveler
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 8
Points : 99
Join date : 2020-08-26
Age : 21
Location : home

Back to top Go down

ECNL 04 Girls Week 3 Empty Re: ECNL 04 Girls Week 3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum