North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Tired of being slow on the soccer field? Get lightning fast 24/04/24, 08:38 pmJumpman
09 Boys Team Rockwall area22/04/24, 06:00 pmsocroc
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

The Other Side Pixel
Statistics
We have 15805 registered users
The newest registered user is markschmidt4

Our users have posted a total of 205176 messages in 31964 subjects

The Other Side

Go down

The Other Side Empty The Other Side

Post by Jumpman 19/02/23, 10:51 pm

Coaches, do you belong to a club with a director who is so mean that you must post on the internet to call attention to it? How would you like to coach in a club that has a president who will not be mean to you or make you watch him drink water from a frozen lake? If so, I will like to talk to you about the green grass at DKSC.
Jumpman
Jumpman
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

The Other Side Empty Re: The Other Side

Post by Jumpman 15/03/23, 06:45 am

Quality over quantity. At DKSC, our culture is what sets us apart. Only those with the strongest character will be considered because when talent meets talent, talent is no longer enough.
Jumpman
Jumpman
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by YoQuieroSoccer 22/03/23, 02:33 pm

Jumpman wrote:Coaches, do you belong to a club with a director who is so mean that you must post on the internet to call attention to it? How would you like to coach in a club that has a president who will not be mean to you or make you watch him drink water from a frozen lake? If so, I will like to talk to you about the green grass at DKSC.

It doesn't seem like the grass is greener at DKSC, just ask Coach AF....He moved on to Sting....hmmmm maybe the grass is starting to turn green in Richardson
YoQuieroSoccer
YoQuieroSoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumpman 22/03/23, 05:51 pm

YoQuieroSoccer wrote:
Jumpman wrote:Coaches, do you belong to a club with a director who is so mean that you must post on the internet to call attention to it? How would you like to coach in a club that has a president who will not be mean to you or make you watch him drink water from a frozen lake? If so, I will like to talk to you about the green grass at DKSC.

It doesn't seem like the grass is greener at DKSC, just ask Coach AF....He moved on to Sting....hmmmm maybe the grass is starting to turn green in Richardson

There is no disputing the grass will turn greener after he arrives.

DKSC wishes coach Flynn continued success in this new endeavor.
Jumpman
Jumpman
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frisco Mamasita 23/03/23, 02:15 am

Jumpman wrote:
YoQuieroSoccer wrote:

The only reason the grass'll be greener is cuz of AF's bullshiht that he spews. Stings gonna have the greenest grass you ever laid eyes on.  The Other Side 1f4a9 alien alien alien
Frisco Mamasita
Frisco Mamasita
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by YoQuieroSoccer 23/03/23, 11:33 am

Frisco Mamasita wrote:
Jumpman wrote:
YoQuieroSoccer wrote:

The only reason the grass'll be greener is cuz of AF's bullshiht that he spews. Stings gonna have the greenest grass you ever laid eyes on.  The Other Side 1f4a9 alien alien alien

Mamasita I agree, with the amount of bullshit these NTX coaches and clubs spew all the grass should green like its St. Patty's day everyday lol!
YoQuieroSoccer
YoQuieroSoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frisco Mamasita 23/03/23, 05:04 pm

It never did make sense, that marblemouth of a troll being the same place as all those spicy little Latino men. He's better off at Sting with the other homeless looking fat guy with the beard. They can sit around and lie to each other about being pros back in the old country.

Alls well that ends well
Frisco Mamasita
Frisco Mamasita
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumpman 01/04/23, 02:53 pm

YoQuieroSoccer wrote:

My Friend, there is an announcement coming in the near future that will change everything. #multiplicationbysubtraction #dksc #culture #selecao #badtop
Jumpman
Jumpman
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by YoQuieroSoccer 11/04/23, 12:57 pm

Jumpman wrote:
YoQuieroSoccer wrote:

My Friend, there is an announcement coming in the near future that will change everything. #multiplicationbysubtraction #dksc #culture #selecao #badtop

Yooo Jumpman, seems like coaches are leaving every week from DKSC....RH to Sting....You might want to start watering that grass to get it green again. Or let me know i have a guy that can hook you up with turf scratch
YoQuieroSoccer
YoQuieroSoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumpman 12/04/23, 03:42 pm

YoQuieroSoccer wrote:
Jumpman wrote:
YoQuieroSoccer wrote:

Yooo Jumpman, seems like coaches are leaving every week from DKSC....RH to Sting....You might want to start watering that grass to get it green again. Or let me know i have a guy that can hook you up with turf scratch

The departing DKSC coaches will be an upgrade for Sting. The current Sting coaches will be displaced the same way that the outgoing DKSC coaches were being displaced.

We will never lower our standards or sacrifice the DKSC culture for short term success.

Jumpman
Jumpman
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by YoQuieroSoccer 12/04/23, 04:26 pm

Jumpman wrote:
YoQuieroSoccer wrote:
Jumpman wrote:
YoQuieroSoccer wrote:

The departing DKSC coaches will be an upgrade for Sting. The current Sting coaches will be displaced the same way that the outgoing DKSC coaches were being displaced.

We will never lower our standards or sacrifice the DKSC culture for short term success.

Yea yea ok Jumpman, so I guess GV was short term success?? Now he is gone too along with his ECNL teams...lol
Don't change your tone now mister.... jocolor
Sting/Solar must have that top-shelf grass over there and DKSC with the mid grade grass can't stop the bleeding. The only coach left to leave is Bradford....LIke Goldberg use to say..."Who's Next" scratch

Last edited by YoQuieroSoccer on 14/04/23, 04:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
YoQuieroSoccer
YoQuieroSoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ororo29 12/04/23, 10:09 pm

Does this mean that ECNL is blessing Solar with 2 ECNL teams?

ororo29
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Frisco Mamasita 16/04/23, 08:22 am

ororo29 wrote:Does this mean that ECNL is blessing Solar with 2 ECNL teams?

Did Ya'll hear we won the bidding war for Frenchy McFrenchface?!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked bounce bounce bounce bounce

Arrow affraid cheers cheers drunken geek jocolor clown clown clown
Frisco Mamasita
Frisco Mamasita
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ororo29 17/04/23, 11:35 am

Frisco Mamasita wrote:

Did Ya'll hear we won the bidding war for Frenchy McFrenchface?!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked bounce bounce bounce bounce

Arrow affraid cheers cheers drunken geek jocolor clown clown clown

Yup, I saw the announcement, and GV is a great catch for Solar.  Just curious about what the ripple effects may be...

ororo29
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumpman 21/04/23, 05:54 pm

By now you all will know that I am returning to coach again. I did not think it was possible to improve our elite coaches staff, but I was mistaken. Congratulations to those who left for other clubs to make more money. Despite what everyone says, these coaches are not sellouts. DKSC refuses to raise our fees and therefor could only afford to keep the most elite coaches.

The future has never been brighter for our club. We had so many of our teams win the International Cup that I lose count. Get ready for another amazing year DKSC families.
Jumpman
Jumpman
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ororo29 21/04/23, 09:13 pm

Jumpman wrote:By now you all will know that I am returning to coach again. I did not think it was possible to improve our elite coaches staff, but I was mistaken. Congratulations to those who left for other clubs to make more money. Despite what everyone says, these coaches are not sellouts. DKSC refuses to raise our fees and therefor could only afford to keep the most elite coaches.

The future has never been brighter for our club. We had so many of our teams win the International Cup that I lose count. Get ready for another amazing year DKSC families.  

I'm ready for the '23/'24 season! It will be an interesting season indeed.

ororo29
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by JogoBonito 26/04/23, 09:02 am

I have heard there has been quite a number of coaches who have recently left Sting, Robles, Powell, Heisserer, Bohannon to name a few. Is compensation the root cause or are there other motives? I imagine these constant changes hinder player development.

JogoBonito
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena23 29/04/23, 12:47 am

You are correct that frequent turnover in coaching staff can have a negative impact on player development. Coaches play a critical role in helping players develop their skills, both physically and mentally, and if players are constantly adjusting to new coaches and new coaching styles, it can be challenging for them to develop a consistent approach to the game. Additionally, coaches often build relationships with players over time, and if these relationships are constantly being disrupted by turnover, it can be difficult for players to develop a sense of trust and loyalty to the coaching staff and the organization as a whole.

That being said, it's important to note that turnover in coaching staff is not always a negative thing. Sometimes, new coaches can bring fresh perspectives and innovative ideas to the team, and this can help players continue to develop and improve their skills. Additionally, turnover can be a natural part of the coaching profession, as coaches may be seeking new challenges or opportunities for growth in their careers. Ultimately, the impact of turnover on player development will depend on a variety of factors, including the quality of the new coaching staff, the consistency of the organization's approach to player development, and the resilience and adaptability of the players themselves.
Selena23
Selena23
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

https://bio.site/selena24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumpman 02/05/23, 08:34 am

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!

DKSC families and coaches have many things to be thankful for. I am extremely proud of the fantastic growth our ECNL teams make in April. 05, 06, 07, 09 and 10 teams all finish the month undefeated. More importantly, ALL of our teams embraced the process and played the most beautiful soccer. Often imitated, but never replicated... the DKSC culture is unmatched. We hold our players and coaches to the highest standards and will never shortchange our players by taking shortcuts to the top. The other clubs recruit, we develop.

Our Lord and Savior has blessed DKSC with a bountiful harvest. The future has never been brighter for our club.

#BADTOP #culture #trusttheprocess #soexcited #championsleague #DKSC
Jumpman
Jumpman
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumpman 24/06/23, 11:31 pm

Two more defecations today. Good riddance to them.
Jumpman
Jumpman
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down